The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 02-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
fidodido21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidodido21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Just sharing one of mine which happened recently.

My FB was free in the afternoon and came to my workplace to meet me up. During lunch time, we went nearby for our lunch and chit chat abit. When finished, see that there's still some time left before I need to head back to office.

So we both decided to walk around... I kept touching and caress her backside while watching, and she kept smacking my below, which slowly, turn me on...

While passed by one of the building, we headed up as I told her that this way can cut through to my building (Actually was eyeing for some good spot...)

Saw this particular handicap toilet, and wow, it was vacant! Mai tu liao...

I smiled at my FB as we were reaching the toilet... I opened the door, and dragged her in, and immediately close and lock after that.

We hugged and immediately started Frenching... It turned passionate, and we were touching each other body, and stripping one another as well. I sat on the toilet bowl, while she rode on me... After riding for awhile, I shifted her out, and after placing her hands on the basin, inserted my 'brother' into her juicy pussy, and started pumping her till I released my full loads onto her back and some onetothe floor.

She squatted infront of me, and started giving me a BBBJ...

The feeling was great...and we left the premises after that...
Old 02-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DingdongAw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have quite a few times with my FB at the lorry car park near hougang/tampines road. She will BBBJ while i was driving toward the car park, i will try finger her pussy she always get wet easily and moan non stop.. Happy day!!!
Old 02-04-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
Miyuyu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMiyuyu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelykelvin View Post
Awesome! Erotic! Did you wear back your thongs.. If you didn't, another session awaits!
No i did not wear it back hahahaa my fb kept it in his pocket
But it was an awesome session
Old 02-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Miyuyu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMiyuyu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Some cinemas have infra-red camera to catch illegal video shooting and other illegal stuff. So you may have given free show for the worker there.
Opps :X
But thats all right hahaha! Just like what you said hahahaa free show for them!
Who knows they might be having fun while watching too
Old 02-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
A42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuyu View Post
Opps :X
But thats all right hahaha! Just like what you said hahahaa free show for them!
Who knows they might be having fun while watching too
Hahaha wa sis you damn kinky!!
Old 02-04-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A42L View Post
Hahaha wa sis you damn kinky!!
Hahahaa i dont stay in HK ma, i not that too worried haahah!
Plus they won't remember my face after few days hahaa
If it was in SG yes i will be somehow worried!
Old 02-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 12
tonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to behold

I bring my gf to lim chu kang near the ah ma keng there for bj. She like to bj me. When we reached , we will shift ourselves behind seat n make love. The area quiet deserted.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
thkidnextdoor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythkidnextdoor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Which line did u take Often to work?
Red line.

My Story (Chanel)
My Journey (Bunny)

Follow us Twitter @Chanelkidnxtdr !
Old 02-04-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thkidnextdoor View Post
Red line.
Wow seem like redline have alot of Kinky ladies jeez why j havent met any LOL.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

I also haven't met any
Old 03-04-2015, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi everyone this is the first time i am sharing

2 nights ago i was in a pub drinking in HK, my FB was feeling horny and he started touching me around my waist and thighs. I was wearing a tight hugging mini dress, no bra and only g string. I was getting wet when he was touching me. He suggested to head to a club so i agreed. As we were grinding each other, he grabed my tits and started squeezing them. I was trying to control myself not to moan so loudy as there were lots of people. My FB frenched me so hard and seductivly i started grabbing his buldge and play with it. We could not take it anymore, we left the club and walk a few streets away. As it was really late at night and not many people on the road, my FB suddenly just pulled down the top of my dress exposing my tits. We were walking aimlessly and teasing each other till we saw a flight of stairs that led up to a higher level that leads to a playground. Deserted playground....my FB quickly lead me to the darkest corner of the playground and continued to kiss and frenched me, making me really wet. He nibbled on to my nips and i moan loudly. I unzipped his pants and squat on the floor to give him a blowjob, his moans really attracted me and made me even more wild. I pulled my g string down and exposed my pussy for him. Straight away without delay he pushed me down in to doggy position and started licking me from behind. Gosh i was so horny i could not control my moans and knowing the fact that i am in a playground made me even more excited! I said to him i wanted his dick and he didn't hesitate to shove his throbbing dick into me. He fucked me really hard that the slapping sounds can be heard. My FB quickly turned me around and unload all his cum onto my face. Sadly no one walked passed us or near us even though we were kinda loud. We cleaned up and quickly left the area before being spotted. What a thrill! But i love it!

sound so sexting ... share with us more of this

next upped :
Last up :
Old 03-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby1 View Post
sound so sexting ... share with us more of this
Hahaha sure will ;D
I will try to update about past outdoor fun
Old 03-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sanctiburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just turned legal. Jealous seeing all of these sexciting moments you guys have. SIAN AH.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 20
ms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Fucking in the public area

nice story guys....have a good holiday
Old 03-04-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi guys
Another story to share which just happened yesterday in HK.
Yes, i am still in HK haha

Last night my fb and i went to catch a movie at about 9 plus. Both my fb and i were surprised that not many people in HK watches movie, in the theatre there probably was like less than 10 excluding us.
That's probably due to ticket prices in HK. IIRC, a regular movie ticket is what, HK$100 or so? I'm sure people would rather download movies illegally than pay the absurd prices to watch movies there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1