The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
Thanks, bro ndnd, ah pek only wants to be tester. ..bring in more syt from kampong...like the good old days....ah pek doesnt mind to welcome them at the airport.. Just like old days, they thought ah pek pte bos, haha!!!!
Uncle hendri,

Nowadays there are many old cow like to eat soft grass ya?

What to do, this is human nature loh....
Old 11-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro 5354, old farts have to eat young grass..otherwise, how to rejuvenate?
ah pek can see...you can shoot 3 times a day...ah pek was like that when young....but now one time is the max....enjoy yourself, bro..
see the exchange trends nowaday...ah pek`s prediction of 8000 to 1 by october may come true....but the fucking fees will increase too...haha!!!!
Old 11-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

continue from pg 1249

Day 2
Went back to my room after booking the massage cewek No.2 from King's massage. Not long after, the cewek arrived and I ushered her into the room. As she is quite photogenic, her actual appearance is not as sweet as her photo but the look is anytime better than the cewek at new berlian. So not much disapointment for me....

Have a small talk with her for few minutes. Then I started to undress myself and lie down on the bed. Told her my preference for massage. She apply alot of cream on my back and massage from my leg all the way up to my shoulder. Then I requested her to massage my butt. Without hesitation, she rubbed her hand on both side of my pantat and finally at my river valley between the two mountains. The feeling was awesome man, another kind of enjoyment to me which words could not describe....

Normally SOP for massage don't include butt massage, therefore it has to be specially requested. Then after a good 20 minutes of butt massage, she suddenly put her hand underneath my backside and asked me to raise my butt a little higher, then she used her soft hand to grab my balls gently from below and stroke my cock a little. Maybe this method is to stregthen my PC muscle I supposed. At this moment, I could feel my cock responded to her touch.

After that, she asked me to turn over. But since the time only left 15 minutes afraid not enough time for special later so add another half an hour. Then she continue to massage my stomach area and her hand always accidentally brushed against my little bird. Needless to say, my burung immediately turn rock hard and long. She also knew that I already got excited and she still act decent. Then after about 5 minutes of stimulation cannot resist any longer and then (开门见山) I openly asked her I want her to urut my bird. Then she point her finger at my cock and said :" Urut sini harganya berbeda, kalo koko mau, harus tambah 200 ribu. (massage cock different price, have to add 200k) Then I further negotiate to 150k and she finally reluctantly agree.

I immediately stripped her T-shirt and bra could see she has very nice shape breasts, firm and not saggy. She told me she was still single which I strongly believe from the look of her breast.

Cut the story short, she applied a little cream on my manhood and used her finger to rub my little head like turning the water tap on and off. Then she gently pull the base of my penis and it naturally erected to its maximum length. Wow cannot tahan already immediately kiss her cheek and lips which she did not resist and then follow by licking her pointed brown nipples which really turned me on a lot. She grabbed my stick and shaked very quickly until by the time I told her to slow down was a bit too late, my semen has already reached the point of no return and finally cum. She then helped me to wipe my didi and dress up.

This javanese girl is rather shy when I stripped her. She don't allow take out pant and underwear unless top up the price somemore which I didn't asked. She also quoted her price for fj for 700k which I rejected. Overall her look and service was okay, worth to rtf again. After that pay her 150k (special) + 110k (1.5hr massage) = 260k.

Later went down to eat chinese porridge at the kopitiam stall located at the opposite side of the road before heading back to hotel room to watch the horror movie at the hotel TV which provide about 54 channels to choose from.

After the movie, both heads were already very exhausted so dozed off and slept till the next morning.....

to be continued........
Old 11-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
psykhy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
continue from pg 1249

Day 2
Went back to my room after booking the massage cewek No.2 from King's massage. Not long after, the cewek arrived and I ushered her into the room. As she is quite photogenic, her actual appearance is not as sweet as her photo but the look is anytime better than the cewek at new berlian. So not much disapointment for me....

Have a small talk with her for few minutes. Then I started to undress myself and lie down on the bed. Told her my preference for massage. She apply alot of cream on my back and massage from my leg all the way up to my shoulder. Then I requested her to massage my butt. Without hesitation, she rubbed her hand on both side of my pantat and finally at my river valley between the two mountains. The feeling was awesome man, another kind of enjoyment to me which words could not describe....

Normally SOP for massage don't include butt massage, therefore it has to be specially requested. Then after a good 20 minutes of butt massage, she suddenly put her hand underneath my backside and asked me to raise my butt a little higher, then she used her soft hand to grab my balls gently from below and stroke my cock a little. Maybe this method is to stregthen my PC muscle I supposed. At this moment, I could feel my cock responded to her touch.

After that, she asked me to turn over. But since the time only left 15 minutes afraid not enough time for special later so add another half an hour. Then she continue to massage my stomach area and her hand always accidentally brushed against my little bird. Needless to say, my burung immediately turn rock hard and long. She also knew that I already got excited and she still act decent. Then after about 5 minutes of stimulation cannot resist any longer and then (开门见山) I openly asked her I want her to urut my bird. Then she point her finger at my cock and said :" Urut sini harganya berbeda, kalo koko mau, harus tambah 200 ribu. (massage cock different price, have to add 200k) Then I further negitiate to 150k and she finally reluctantly agree.

I immediately stripped her T-shirt and bra could see she has very nice shape breasts, firm and not saggy. She told me she was still single which I strongly believe from the look of her breast.

Cut the story short, she applied a little cream on my manhood and used her finger to rub my little head like turning the water tap on and off. Then she gently pull the base of my penis and it naturally erected to its maximum length. Wow cannot tahan already immediately kiss her cheek and lips which she did not resist and then follow by licking her pointed brown nipples which really turned me on a lot. She grabbed my stick and shaked very quickly until by the time I told her to slow down was a bit too late, my semen has already reached the point of no return and finally cum. She then helped me to wipe my didi and dress up.

This javanese girl is rather shy when I stripped her. She don't allow take out pant and underwear unless top up the price somemore which I didn't asked. She also quoted her price for fj for 700k which I rejected. Overall her look and service was okay, worth to rtf again. After that pay her 150k (special) + 110k (1.5hr massage) = 260k.

Later went down to eat chinese porridge at the kopitiam stall located at the opposite side of the road before heading back to hotel room to watch the horror movie at the hotel TV which provide about 54 channels to choose from.

After the movie, both heads were already very exhausted so dozed off and slept till the next morning.....

to be continued........
When are u going again bro? Mind i tag along next time? Hehhe!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by psykhy View Post
When are u going again bro? Mind i tag along next time? Hehhe!
Appreciate your invitation. Paiseh to tell you that I am still a newbie in batam (only second time been there), still many places unfamiliar, need to learn alot from the senior brothers here.....

Would be better for you to tag along with some old birds.....
Old 12-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Brur 5354... if i choose cewek from king massage... can ask her go to other hotel besides formosa? Or strictly only at formosa only... wan to try bring back hotel cuz got photo album can choose... haha...
Old 12-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

Can, only nearby hotel like lovina inn.

Minimum is 2 hours...
Old 12-09-2012, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Can, only nearby hotel like lovina inn.

Minimum is 2 hours...
Nice... want to give it a try nxt time... thx for the info...
Old 12-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Zuki73 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just wondering besides massage/fj, do any bros here go there to golf ?

Looking for kakis to golf and probably cheong together in the evening.

Cheers.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 14
betsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant future

anyone knows when does the water theme park open? i saw a billboard back in March2012 about its opening.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
What to do in Batam

Report from The New Straits Times (Malaysia) dated 12 September 2012 :-

What to do in Batam

INDONESIA - Batam may not have the lure of Bali but it has its charms. The beaches are a big draw naturally, but so are shopping and golf as well as cheap food, accommodation and transportation.

One of the best things to do here is shopping and you can get everything from electrical goods to clothes. There are more than 10 huge shopping malls, suggesting shopping to be one of the favourite pastimes.

Some shophouses here look so "retro" and reminds me of Malaysia in the 1970s.

I would also suggest a massage session as it is not only cheap (from RM30, S$12) but is also worth the money.

Batam is an island and a city in the Riau Islands province of Indonesia. Its close proximity to Singapore (about 20km off Singapore's south coast) and Johor Baru makes it perfect for a quick weekend getaway.

In the last few years, Batam has enjoyed a steady boom in tourism, thanks to its growing popularity and improved infrastructure that's also developed to make it as one of Indonesia's centres of industry and trade. The Nongsa recreational area, for instance, has international hotels, four golf courses, a marina sports facility and a forest reserve, making the island an attractive tourist destination.

Read more at : http://www.relax.com.sg/relax/featur..._in_Batam.html
Old 12-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
bro 5354, old farts have to eat young grass..otherwise, how to rejuvenate?
ah pek can see...you can shoot 3 times a day...ah pek was like that when young....but now one time is the max....
You are rite. Want to rejuvenate or restore yourself to look younger, occasionally you need to look for cewek muda and have sex with her.

In traditional chinese medicine theory. Man has Yang 阳 ( Hot energy ) and woman has Ying 阴 ( Cold energy ).

Traditional chinese stressed that everything must be Ying Yang mixed & balance 阴阳调和. Sex with cewek by body contact & penetration, man shoot out Yang energy ( Big amount ), will gain some Ying energy back ( Small amount ).

Same to the cewek, they gain our Yang energy ( Small amount ) to balance their body system after having sex with us.

Therefore having a well balance energy in the body, the person will be more healthier and may look younger too ......
Old 12-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

continue from pg 1251

Day 3
Wake up in the morning feeling fresh and energetic, after wash up went downstair to have my breakfast at the coffee terrace of formosa hotel.

Was welcomed by the waitress and was directed to the table where the food are placed. Breakfast buffet include fried rice, fried mee hoon, nasi lemak, kurupuk, porridge, sausage, vege, fruits, milk with corn flake, coffee/tea,etc. Breakfast was below average for a 3 star hotel standard. Hope they can improve by having more variety of food in the future.

After that, went back to my room watch TV for a while, shower and then ready to check out. Went to the reception area, got back my deposit and things placed in the safe box and walked out of formosa hotel.

Since the time was about 11am which was still early for my return ferry schedule back to spore, decided to explore the DC mall area which was recommended by bro newyorker.

Actually thought of walking to DC mall from formosa by walking towards the road behind centrepoint mall, passing by hotel prima asia and cutting through komplex nagoya newtown where hotel newton is, to reach hotel utama by looking at the map. Estimate the distance should be roughly about 1km apart which may take roughly about 20 minutes walk. However since it was the last day in Batam, think should reserve some energy for myself to cheong as there was no hotel room for me to rest anymore so decided to take a cab to hotel Utama.

Upon reaching, pay the supir 30k and went in to ask the rate of hotel Utama. The cantik tionghua receptionist cewek quoted 378k per nite, (not talking about her, but the room ) which is equal to 50 bucks. Wow cheaper than formosa by S$10. Receptionist told me there is a massage centre at level 2 and can call to the hotel room. Wow shiok man, next time can enjoy having in-house massage there.

After that walked out and saw the gym and hot pool where the hotel guest are using, exit from the back door of hotel utama and got a damn big surprise...

There are so many massage centres at this two row of shophouses!!! .

Standing with back facing Utama hotel, starting from the left most we have:
1) Chinatown massage
2) Princess massage
3) Ala Mayang massage
4) Tulip massage
5) Tropical Asia massage

All these massage centres all have album photos of the cewek and the main exciting part is all these joints have many good looking SYT ceweks.

Especially Ala Mayang, Princess and Tropical Asia, their ceweks are much prettier and younger than the average standard KING MASSAGE cewek at formosa hotel.

Therefore we may categorise Batam as having 3 main areas of entertainment:

1) Harmoni hotel area (Nagoya Entertainment District) is located at where all the cafes, bars and pubs are concentrated offering great night life scene there :

Last pub, Sugar Pub, Ice Pub (behind hotel Mandarin),Red Cock Pub, Classic's Pub, Lusy's Oar House and the famous go-go bar PP Bananas

(For cheongsters who like to drink, dance and look for freelancer)

2) Formosa/lovina inn area as the main centre for pick up joints:

Dynasty, Queen8933, New flamingo, New Berlian, Berry Indah, Permata Indah, etc.

(For cheongsters who love to fuck alot and enjoy the company of cewek)

3) Then Utama/DC mall area will be the paradise place for massage lovers:

Chinatown, Princess, Ala Mayang, Tulip, Tropical Asia, hotel Utama massage & Massage Lanpa Dua, etc.

(For cheongsters like me who enjoy the soft touch of cewek and having short time special)

to be continued ......
Old 12-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PenguinChaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

You are rite. Want to rejuvenate or restore yourself to look younger, occasionally you need to look for cewek muda and have sex with her.

In traditional chinese medicine theory. Man has Yang 阳 ( Hot energy ) and woman has Ying 阴 ( Cold energy ).

Traditional chinese stressed that everything must be Ying Yang mixed & balance 阴阳调和. Sex with cewek by body contact & penetration, man shoot out Yang energy ( Big amount ), will gain some Ying energy back ( Small amount ).

Same to the cewek, they gain our Yang energy ( Small amount ) to balance their body system after having sex with us.

Therefore having a well balance energy in the body, the person will be more healthier and may look younger too ......
Olden day wisdom don't take into consideration this little wonderful invention call "condom". Can the exchange of ying and yang energy still take place with this barrier?
Old 12-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
continue from pg 1251

Day 3
Wake up in the morning feeling fresh and energetic, after wash up went downstair to have my breakfast at the coffee terrace of formosa hotel.

Was welcomed by the waitress and was directed to the table where the food are placed. Breakfast buffet include fried rice, fried mee hoon, nasi lemak, kurupuk, porridge, sausage, vege, fruits, milk with corn flake, coffee/tea,etc. Breakfast was below average for a 3 star hotel standard. Hope they can improve by having more variety of food in the future.

After that, went back to my room watch TV for a while, shower and then ready to check out. Went to the reception area, got back my deposit and things placed in the safe box and walked out of formosa hotel.

Since the time was about 11am which was still early for my return ferry schedule back to spore, decided to explore the DC mall area which was recommended by bro newyorker.

Actually thought of walking to DC mall from formosa by walking towards the road behind centrepoint mall, passing by hotel prima asia and cutting through komplex nagoya newtown where hotel newton is, to reach hotel utama by looking at the map. Estimate the distance should be roughly about 1km apart which may take roughly about 20 minutes walk. However since it was the last day in Batam, think should reserve some energy for myself to cheong as there was no hotel room for me to rest anymore so decided to take a cab to hotel Utama.

Upon reaching, pay the supir 30k and went in to ask the rate of hotel Utama. The cantik tionghua receptionist cewek quoted 378k per nite, (not talking about her, but the room ) which is equal to 50 bucks. Wow cheaper than formosa by S$10. Receptionist told me there is a massage centre at level 2 and can call to the hotel room. Wow shiok man, next time can enjoy having in-house massage there.

After that walked out and saw the gym and hot pool where the hotel guest are using, exit from the back door of hotel utama and got a damn big surprise...

There are so many massage centres at this two row of shophouses!!! .

Standing with back facing Utama hotel, starting from the left most we have:
1) Chinatown massage
2) Princess massage
3) Ala Mayang massage
4) Tulip massage
5) Tropical Asia massage

All these massage centres all have album photos of the cewek and the main exciting part is all these joints have many good looking SYT ceweks.

Especially Ala Mayang, Princess and Tropical Asia, their ceweks are much prettier and younger than the average standard KING MASSAGE cewek at formosa hotel.

Therefore we may categorise Batam as having 3 main areas of entertainment:

1) Harmoni hotel area (Nagoya Entertainment District) is located at where all the cafes, bars and pubs are concentrated offering great night life scene there :

Last pub, Sugar Pub, Ice Pub (behind hotel Mandarin),Red Cock Pub, Classic's Pub, Lusy's Oar House and the famous go-go bar PP Bananas

(For cheongsters who like to drink, dance and look for freelancer)

2) Formosa/lovina inn area as the main centre for pick up joints:

Dynasty, Queen8933, New flamingo, New Berlian, Berry Indah, Permata Indah, etc.

(For cheongsters who love to fuck alot and enjoy the company of cewek)

3) Then Utama/DC mall area will be the paradise place for massage lovers:

Chinatown, Princess, Ala Mayang, Tulip, Tropical Asia, hotel Utama massage & Massage Lanpa Dua, etc.

(For cheongsters like me who enjoy the soft touch of cewek and having short time special)

to be continued ......
Great info ....... excellent !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread