The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: My affair story

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfblack View Post
Continue..

To be continue
Supporting. Do continue.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 16-05-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

NIce do continue
Old 17-05-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Antiquated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support from me as well TS
Old 18-05-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Actually sorry to sound like I'm on a high horse, but i think its horrible when you have to cheat someone's feelings with I love you just to fuck.
Its like in sec school.
Old 20-05-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
sbfblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed this is the last fuck with Alice.

I slide my dick into her pussy, while facing her back. I smell her hair, both hand cross while the left and holding her right boob and right hand holding the left boob. In this position, I ask her to raise her hip abit so her butt is cushioning my hip. As I squeeze tighter with my arm, I'm in the position of hugging and holding her closer while my finger is playing with her nips.

We kissed and I slowly thrust into her, I want to feel every inch of her pussy wall, she return favour by rocking slowly according to my motion and it was perfect.

After a while of slow fucking, I increase my speed she moan into my ear to tell me go faster. Her back view looks so beautiful as she is often doing gym and she keep her waist small, her hipbone is pretty large for a woman and she have that beautiful hour glass curve which I adore.

I flip her to the side and I'm seating up, pull her left leg and place it on my shoulder, I put one of my finger into her pussy and made her licked the juice up. I slide my dick into her in this position and gave her a good bumping exercise.

Her expression tells me that she is also enjoying the sex very much and she want to please her man. She keep calling me baby when she is this high and I can't control it further. I pull my dick out and led her to the bathroom.

Switch on the shower, both of us are wet, I slide my dick in her while both of us are standing, I told her

Me: Alice, I want to cum soon, I want to cum inside you here, can you follow my rhythm?
Me: let me enjoy the best of you.
Alice: okay guide me okay ..

So I grabbed her hip and thrust slowly in this position as I'm about to cum. But I didn't want it to explode so quickly.
She follow my thrusting motion and I control the movement well. I'm at cloud 9 as I'm at the peak of Cumming soon but not yet because I'm controlling her speed.

This feel like hours but its probably only 5mins, finally I decide to have my load inside her, I turn her head and kissed her, I start slamming hard in her and she got my q also start to go faster, I came inside and ask her not to stop.

She continue till I ejaculated all my army in her and I pull it out. Exhausted and tired after a good sex, I bath us, made her suck dry my dick. Dried us and cloth us up.

The sex was so much fun I basically KO myself, too tired to talk I rested on the bed and fall asleep.

When I woke up, Alice is no longer in the house, I saw my text and it says

Alice: Johnson, I can't do this anymore.. I felt so much guilt in me
Alice: lets take a break

It was all planned out as what i wanted and it was surprisingly better as I though I have to be the one telling her we need a break, so I text back.

Me: I still love you... okay please do not ignore me.
Me: I will let us take a break till you felt better...
Alice: OK, we still can talk. As friends
Me: ... OK.....

As of today, we are still friends. But I have yet ask her to fuck, I have our photos. Till then when I'm itchy. Will get her to fuck again.

Thanks to all bros who read my affair, this is a true incident and not a story except that the name, location and number are fake.

Lets see if I have time to go through my affair with a Thai university girl who got conned to Singapore.
Old 20-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
bigMiMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done, TS. Up you liao

Old 20-05-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshiver View Post
Actually sorry to sound like I'm on a high horse, but i think its horrible when you have to cheat someone's feelings with I love you just to fuck.
Its like in sec school.
Yeah I'm the kind of male that girls hated because of people like me they became a toy.

Well... I'm not perfect but I will do my best to enjoy what I wanted.

End of the day, I live once, there may be God or lord but now I don't know if there is. Till then, I shall do whatever it takes to fulfill all my fantasy.
Old 20-05-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMiMi View Post
Well done, TS. Up you liao

Thank you!
Old 25-05-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 18
kirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond repute

So will there be any more story?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1