The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssamuel View Post
My FR on Batam Girls

So far fucked 3 girls. 1 massage girl, 2 freelance girls. age 19, 23, 27.

My Findings so far:
1) Pussy tight.
2) Fake moan alot. but it is kind of turn on.
3) accommodating fuck jobs

4) one thing i hate is that they usually dislike doing Blowjobs WHICH is our Singaporean favorite. only one of the girl do blowjob for only 1-2 mins with cap on and ask me to proceed with fuck job. I usually pay them well enough. Due to the lack of blowjobs i am getting in batam, sort of turn me off to come to batam again.

Any lucky brothers manage to get a mind-blowing blowjob in Batam?
Mind can share which massage parlour you go to? And where you get both your Freelancers from?

I am Singaporean,but i not specially like blowjob. I like the girl do cowgirl more because i am a lazy fucker. i also like to see my girl cum too.

To get mind blowing blowjob,u need first break the ice with yr Batam girl.Make sure she is comfortable with u. Usually for Batam girl to give mind blowing blowjob,u need to be a return customer. When u return to her,u become more like a friend/her husband/bf than a customer. Must remember u choose the young girl,when u are young & meet a complete stranger,u also won't do things passionately and willingly. The younger girls usually have the thinking that their comfort is more important than customer's comfort.

That is my experience in Batam.
Old 20-09-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
In my next trip,i am going to recce if bro Blackpage's method would work by approaching the money changer for the rate of SGD to USD and then from USD to IDR.
Excuse me if I am sharp, but you totally misunderstood me.
That is NOT my method, because that is PLAIN WRONG. As we tried to explain, every time you change you lose some value, due to the difference between sell and buy rates. Same as in Stock Exchange: buy 1000 SGD of your favourite stock, sell 1 second later, et voila: you have burned at least some 10s dollars (50 mostly).
My method is simply ask several exchanger and compare the rates. It is not MY method. It's simple market practice.

Again: I changed USD to IDR only because I had 1000 USD cash, which I earned months ago in another country. Instead of changing them to EUR (my currency), I kept them for my next travel need (here in Batam, since every time I travel abroad I use my credit card for most expenses and ATM to get cash, by far less expensive than official money exchanger except in Batam, where there is some need of foreign cash, it seems).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Regardless how the rate is like,the rate for SGD to USD then to IDR compare a direct SGD to IDR needs to be exactly the same.
Not at all. You should know there is a "fork" (difference) between sell and buy rates. Every time you change, you lose some value. Therefore, two changes = double loss than a single change.
Old 20-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ikan Bakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro are you referring to the entrance to Nagoya hill facing Formosa? If so you should be able to see many satay & bbq stalls on your right, there's a matarbak store you should try, is the Indonesia version of our mian jian kuey with chocolate & cheese filling for 20k a box. And for your information all the mini bus passby and stopped at that bus stop on your left. Getting a taxi hre is also advisable if you are on a budget trip as many taxi parked here are without aircon, can easily bargained for 30k a trip up to bcs area. Because most of the nice and aircon taxi are already camping inside nagoya hill for customer. Hence, the taxi here will be quite desperate for your support
Yes, there. Good tip for the satay! Thank you!

About the taxi, you are right, but even if I am not on a budget trip (it's hard to be motivated to save 10k, when we are mostly keen to give 1M to a girl...), I always take ojek when I need to move quickly: 10k-20k only.
Old 20-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Excuse me if I am sharp, but you totally misunderstood me.
That is NOT my method, because that is PLAIN WRONG. As we tried to explain, every time you change you lose some value, due to the difference between sell and buy rates. Same as in Stock Exchange: buy 1000 SGD of your favourite stock, sell 1 second later, et voila: you have burned at least some 10s dollars (50 mostly).
My method is simply ask several exchanger and compare the rates. It is not MY method. It's simple market practice.

Again: I changed USD to IDR only because I had 1000 USD cash, which I earned months ago in another country. Instead of changing them to EUR (my currency), I kept them for my next travel need (here in Batam, since every time I travel abroad I use my credit card for most expenses and ATM to get cash, by far less expensive than official money exchanger except in Batam, where there is some need of foreign cash, it seems).
Thank you for correcting me,i guess i misunderstood your words...again.

Anyway,from your previous postings of USD exchange rate to IDR ,the fetching of a higher rate has prompted me to take a 2nd look on how the whole exchange rating fare. It then gives me the idea to create "my method" to look into how much i can exchange using US$0.80 and S$1.00 to IDR.

S$1.00 = 9470 IDR
US$0.80 = 9600 IDR

US$1.00 = S$0.80

I will still use "my method" to do a test in my next trip to Batam,and if it works out,i may stick to it to save perhaps, 64k rupiah? Hehehe... And if it didn't,i won't lose a dime either. Even if i have totally misunderstood your words,chances are i may benefit from it,and for this...i thank you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

US$1 is SG$1.273... correct me if im wrong.

By the way.. anyone can direct me where is ice bar? Trying to go there tonight hehe..
Old 20-09-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows utama massage? Its just across the street from kireinn hotel. I saw it on my taxi ride back to the jetty. Is it a fish tank or a massage place?
Old 20-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Care to share whats her name or number. Tks. N how much u paid.
Sorry but i cant tell u her name or number. I did not ask. I dont usually wanna know their names. I just call all of them sayang. Lol
I paid 700k. Cos i went with a taxi i guess.
Should be one of the youngest in new berry. U can go there and try. If u like fucking a dead fish, shes just perfect. Lol
Old 20-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post

Hi bro, thank you for your reply. I will drop at harbourbay jetty. I have tried to search the map but it still did not give me a full picture. Pls advise. Thank you very much.
hope this is not too late for you..

if you clear the custom and walk out from the arrival door, don't be fooled by this sign.. this sign lead you to departure gate..

just turn to left side and walked through this way..

when you exit the 2nd picture corridor, turn to right side,, you'll see below view. you can spot the swissbell hotel building from the marked area of the pic.. used the hotel building as your landmark as it's in your walking distance only..

Last edited by nescafeGold; 20-09-2014 at 04:46 PM.
Old 20-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

NescafeGold bro,yr first photo upside down.i help u turn it back right up. A good bro inside here says u always give very useful info to help bros here,ask me up u to have power. U now 40 rep pts & power 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post

Quote:
Hi bro, thank you for your reply. I will drop at harbourbay jetty. I have tried to search the map but it still did not give me a full picture. Pls advise. Thank you very much.
hope this is not too late for you..

if you clear the custom and walk out from the arrival door, don't be fooled by this sign.. this sign lead you to departure gate..

just turn to left side and walked through this way..

when you exit the 2nd picture corridor, turn to right side,, you'll see below view. you can spot the swissbell hotel building from the marked area of the pic.. used the hotel building as your landmark as it's in your walking distance only..

Old 20-09-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
By the way.. anyone can direct me where is ice bar? Trying to go there tonight hehe..
New Holiday Blok E no 7 at Nagoya Entertainment District located behind the Harmoni Hotel in Nagoya. Another one is at Perimeter in Angeles City

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 20-09-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Happy in Batam (Friday part 1)

Batam is unpredictable, I wrote it so many times, but it's the truth.

After 2-3 days mainly wasted without any meeting worth to remember, finally Friday night, the best night in NoName (Saturday is supposedly better, but also too crowded).
A good number of hot girls having fun. I try to refrain beginning chatting with the first girl, trying to focus on the one I may like most. Finally I decide: little, not thin, a killing sweet smile to die for.

She immediately grabs my hand and does not want to leave me. She closes her eyes when dancing next to me and holds me tight. She really does NOT look a pub girl looking for extra cash, so I wonder what to expect. She kisses me hot and horny. WOW!

At 2am, the unpredictable comes. Her sister approaches me and starts this conversation:
- Are you married? You look married.
- Uhmmm, actually yes, still, but we are breaking, we have our different lives, I am here actually.
- My sister is very poor. If she comes with you to your hotel, will you marry her?

- Hell, what is this?? I met her 2 hours ago. I could not even TALK, only dance with her!
- I want to know if you would marry her!
- No, of course. How can I marry someone after 2 hours I meet her?

They leave and go home. I remain speechless with my drink. At 2am, all hot girls are busy already, drunk and hot in the safe arms of her new friends. My night at NoName turned out to be a major failure as few others I remember.

(follows to Friday Part 2)

Last edited by Black Page; 20-09-2014 at 07:38 PM.
Old 20-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
A good bro inside here says u always give very useful info to help bros here,ask me up u to have power. U now 40 rep pts & power 1.
One thing is reputation, another power. They are not related directly. There can be people with reputation 40 and power 12, or reputation 1000 and power 2.
Reputation comes from upping and zapping posts.
Power depends on how old is a registered member on SB: you get 1 power point every year. I have 4 power points, because I registered in Nov 2010 and this is my 4th year as registered member. On November 2014, I will get 5 power points.
Just to clarify how it works. I took a while to understand it initially.
Old 20-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by magixskin View Post
New Holiday Blok E no 7 at Nagoya Entertainment District located behind the Harmoni Hotel in Nagoya. Another one is at Perimeter in Angeles City

Oh.. is the same street as no name pub.. thxs for u advise... at delta massage now hehe..
Old 20-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster (eP)

Happy in Batam (Friday part 2)

(Follows from Friday part 1)

No, the night is not over yet.
I receive SMS from my girl of Sunday (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...ostcount=27064), the PR in the KTV at one of the best hotels in Nagoya. She is in Newton, with two "sexy friends" and she waits me there.

Difficult decision: 4 new girls just entered NoName. They look young and fresh, but from where do they come from at this time?? They smile to me. I have to decide and I opt for the safe path already run: the PR in Newton, instead of the uncertain better adventure with the new ones.

This the following of my Friday night:
2:30am: enter Newton, meet the girls, pay 1 obat to share among them 3
2:30-5:30am: hot fun and dance with my friend
6am: enter my room with her
6am-8am: fuck like rabbit, furiously, all positions in front of the mirror*
8am: sleep finally! I give her again 1M when she leaves at 11.

Note: there is just one problem with this girl. She SCREAMS loud like being killed when she has orgasm. I wonder what people in hotel (you know what hotel) may think hearing a screaming baby like there was a murder at 8am in the morning.
So embarassing....

Last edited by Black Page; 22-09-2014 at 11:41 PM.
Old 20-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Good news to all Btm cheongsters. Especially for those whos afraid their OC may find out their sexcapades at Batam.

Nowadays the Indon immigration chop (HarbourBay) did not indicate "Batam" when they chop our passport. So if OC happen to see Indon chop, just tell her we went to Bandung, Jkt etc.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread