The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2013, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xia Men

Is there anyone with information for Xia Men?

Does seen to have any post about Xia Men.
Old 23-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kohpapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xia Men

Will be staying at the international exhibition centre(思明区) early next month for xiamen marathon.any recommendations for real massage with hanky panky thrown in?wats the damage like?
How about those cards they placed underneath the hotel doors?
Appreciate advice from bros who have been there?
Good places for sauna,haircut,booze etc
Old 14-01-2014, 06:06 AM
Samster

Just an update on Xiamen.

Xiamen has some massage centre near hotel, and names card are give out along the road side. Base on the ppl there, it is rather limited for massage service. Most ppl out call as it is quite strict there. Got a few cards, but didn't call, guess the price wont be cheap.

But Xiamen is full of KTV for selection. Gals are good, but didn't check much cause was with ppl from work (with ladies around)

Last is disco. Over there, disco are like Shanghai, there are gals in the place to accompany you for drink, different from Shanghai is, there is no charges, but similar to SG, the gal will as for lady drink. Gal are as good as those in KTV, some are like model. Seen few guys got some gal drunk and took them off. Same story, wasn't a good time to ask for all this.
1 bottle of black label is 680 RMB, lots of mixer, so.... no worry. Doesn't have min spending required like in shanghai if you want to have a table. Beer is like 20 or 50 RMB per bottle, cant remember.....

Will find chance to get more information on the next trip.

But gals in Xiamen ain't too bad in terms of looks and friendliness, or maybe cause we are from Singapore. lol...

If you got more information, please share.
Old 14-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'll be going Xiamen early Feb. Any bro can let us know if there are "normal" discos like zouk or butter factory? would like to check that out apart from the usual massage place and KTVs
Old 14-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15655 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

I went there 4 years ago, there were saunas around which can be easily spotted. Foot massage also can be easily available....
Old 16-01-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
lanbb is stuck in moderation for some time to come

went to xiamen two yrs ago, tried soon sin sauna 顺心, pretty gal with not bad svc, dmg 300-400rmb for 90 mins. ppl told me xiamen is quite strict compared with other places.
Old 17-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 22
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A lot of street walkers outside Sheraton Hotel (along the street)
Old 18-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chjw18 View Post
A lot of street walkers outside Sheraton Hotel (along the street)
does sheraton give problem if you bring inside ?
Old 20-01-2014, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
does sheraton give problem if you bring inside ?
I stayed there a couple of years back and they really do not bother who you bring back.
Old 20-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfusion View Post
i'll be going Xiamen early Feb. Any bro can let us know if there are "normal" discos like zouk or butter factory? would like to check that out apart from the usual massage place and KTVs
I dun think there is any pure disco, but there is disco with stage concept (like thai disco but without flowers). Try Royal KK (think they have like 5 joint around XM island), the music is quite similar to SG with gals to accompany you drink if you want. Just tell the manager walking around, they will bring for u. But prepare for the lady drink.
Old 20-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanbb View Post
went to xiamen two yrs ago, tried soon sin sauna 顺心, pretty gal with not bad svc, dmg 300-400rmb for 90 mins. ppl told me xiamen is quite strict compared with other places.
Ya, XM is very strict. Guess might need help from local to find good place to go.
Old 20-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmy4 View Post
I dun think there is any pure disco, but there is disco with stage concept (like thai disco but without flowers). Try Royal KK (think they have like 5 joint around XM island), the music is quite similar to SG with gals to accompany you drink if you want. Just tell the manager walking around, they will bring for u. But prepare for the lady drink.
Wow, that's quite disappointing... how much is LD then? i hope credit card can work in these places.
Old 28-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
uvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well you can try heading to 1801, 1802 or la bong. These should be the typical place which is pretty much like Zouk, lots of loud music and people.

http://www.afar.com/highlights/bump-...ocality=xiamen

I would suggest you bring cash rather then credit cards, which i have the horrible experience of being rejected, no idea why even though ocbc says there is no problem with it.

Xiamen has become a pretty strict city so hanky pankies are pretty rare here, but ONS seems easy enough if you have your fair share of play in sg :3 if you really want some action.....the high speed train is now active so you can just pop over to guang zhou anytime =)
Old 11-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmy4 View Post
Just an update on Xiamen.

Xiamen has some massage centre near hotel, and names card are give out along the road side. Base on the ppl there, it is rather limited for massage service. Most ppl out call as it is quite strict there. Got a few cards, but didn't call, guess the price wont be cheap.

But Xiamen is full of KTV for selection. Gals are good, but didn't check much cause was with ppl from work (with ladies around)
j
Last is disco. Over there, disco are like Shanghai, there are gals in the place to accompany you for drink, different from Shanghai is, there is no charges, but similar to SG, the gal will as for lady drink. Gal are as good as those in KTV, some are like model. Seen few guys got some gal drunk and took them off. Same story, wasn't a good time to ask for all this.
1 bottle of black label is 680 RMB, lots of mixer, so.... no worry. Doesn't have min spending required like in shanghai if you want to have a table. Beer is like 20 or 50 RMB per bottle, cant remember.....

Will find chance to get more information on the next trip.

But gals in Xiamen ain't too bad in terms of looks and friendliness, or maybe cause we are from Singapore. lol...

If you got more information, please share.

cool so pretty safe for someone traveling alone? How much are the lady drinks? Wonder what to do and see in Xiamen if one is to go for short vacation.
Old 11-02-2014, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eminor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When will you be going? I will be there end April early May. It would b good if can cheong together. Let mi know
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1