The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2014, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: I cannot accept it :'(

Assume this is TS first love...First love is always the hardest to get over with....Give yourself another year or two without her....with time you will realize that life is never meant to be a bed of roses...Letting go and moving on is usually the best path to take.....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 24-07-2014, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A woman with a change of heart is impossible to get back. You just just move on. There are many more women in this world.

You are sticking to her like scotch tape, in the longer term, she will get frustrated. She might say things just to get you back off her.

You also said she looking for fuck buddy? Can recommend to me?
Old 24-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 14
BrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant future

Time will heal the wound.
Old 24-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 22
Enzo is one of the Best!Enzo is one of the Best!Enzo is one of the Best!

I'm curious. People always say we should move on, and find someone else better.

For those bros who have gone through years of life, did you all really manage to find someone better at the very very end, better than all the ones that came before?

It makes one wonder especially since we get threads like "The one you love isn't the one you marry", do we really end up finding someone better eventually than the one we lost.
Old 24-07-2014, 11:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post

For those bros who have gone through years of life, did you all really manage to find someone better at the very very end, better than all the ones that came before?

It makes one wonder especially since we get threads like "The one you love isn't the one you marry", do we really end up finding someone better eventually than the one we lost.
Depends how you define "better".
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:

It is all about managing expectations. There's never the best out there even if one finds the best, there's always a better one.

When you're more experienced, you'll also know what you want & don't so choose wisely which is difficult because we're always blinded by emotions.

Marriage especially is taken too lightly these days that's why we see so many regrets from both sexes.
Old 24-07-2014, 12:26 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

dont believe it when someone tell u one is absolutely better than the other.
everyone has their strength and weakness.. just make the best of what u have got and u will be happy.

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by btwn68n70 View Post
but bro... :'( I am at a loss...finals are coming in 4 months, I can't do anything these few days...I keep missing her, as much as I dont wanna recall, I wake up every morning dreaming about her, thinking of her...I kept dreaming of the scene where we both hugged each other watching planes on the rocks at ecp, we didn't have any worries then, we were so carefree, so in love..we just enjoyed being alone together :'( I dunno what to do bro, I don't know how to stop this
I understand you, bro. We've all been through this... You are not alone.

Life is full of troubles, relationship, family, career, health... We need to get through this. Be tough, bro!

Old 25-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but bro... :'( I am at a loss...finals are coming in 4 months, I can't do anything these few days...I keep missing her, as much as I dont wanna recall, I wake up every morning dreaming about her, thinking of her...I kept dreaming of the scene where we both hugged each other watching planes on the rocks at ecp, we didn't have any worries then, we were so carefree, so in love..we just enjoyed being alone together :'( I dunno what to do bro, I don't know how to stop this

Bro , I know and totally understand what you are going thru right now .But then , sooner or later you will need to grow up . This kind of carefree love looking at planes flyby has to end one day .

Face it ,You cant survive on sunshine and love .You need to focus on your studies and don't disappoint your parents .

remind yourself this

1)Everybody goes thru this shit
2)Time heals all wounds
3)When a woman says its over , they really mean it .Move on .
4)The more you beg her to come back , the more they feel turned off . Remember they are attracted to the "man" not the whimp .

In the mean time , hang out with friends , get another woman to bang to take out your sadness , get a new hobby , adopt a puppy etc .

In short , do something to distract your mind from her .
Im glad this happened . She will definitely dump your ass while you are serving NS . That would be even worse , as now you have your family and close friends for companion .
In BMT , you will only have the PTI and sergeant's KPKB to take your mind off her .

Don't blame anyone if your studies are screwed , retake your exams next year .
Ultimately , you must do well in your studies and secure a bright career .
Trust me on this , working life is different from school . Its more exciting , The hunting ground is so much bigger .

If you are a high income earner , you will see the bitches flocking to u .
Its a sad fact , the bitches wanna know u , they want to show their friends they got a rich BF and that they are leading the high life .SG gals are becoming more lazy and materialistic .

So for now , stop thinking what you might have done to prevent the misfortune .Instead , think of what would have happen if 2 of u came back together .
Heres a few thoughts of mine

1) when will she dump me again ?
2) will she miss eating a pussy ?
3) Will she be having a Fuck buddy behind your back
4) can you make her more shiok than a woman ?
5) Will she put a Dildo up your ass since she wanna be male .

Too many things to worry abt if she comes back to u .
You don't know how lucky u r to be free again ... I always have a problem dumping my bitches when im done with them .... They don't wanna let go !!!!

So remember what ive said and you will thank this day in 10 yrs time .

Old 25-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
btwn68n70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Bro , I know and totally understand what you are going thru right now .But then , sooner or later you will need to grow up . This kind of carefree love looking at planes flyby has to end one day .

Face it ,You cant survive on sunshine and love .You need to focus on your studies and don't disappoint your parents .

remind yourself this

1)Everybody goes thru this shit
2)Time heals all wounds
3)When a woman says its over , they really mean it .Move on .
4)The more you beg her to come back , the more they feel turned off . Remember they are attracted to the "man" not the whimp .

In the mean time , hang out with friends , get another woman to bang to take out your sadness , get a new hobby , adopt a puppy etc .

In short , do something to distract your mind from her .
Im glad this happened . She will definitely dump your ass while you are serving NS . That would be even worse , as now you have your family and close friends for companion .
In BMT , you will only have the PTI and sergeant's KPKB to take your mind off her .

Don't blame anyone if your studies are screwed , retake your exams next year .
Ultimately , you must do well in your studies and secure a bright career .
Trust me on this , working life is different from school . Its more exciting , The hunting ground is so much bigger .

If you are a high income earner , you will see the bitches flocking to u .
Its a sad fact , the bitches wanna know u , they want to show their friends they got a rich BF and that they are leading the high life .SG gals are becoming more lazy and materialistic .

So for now , stop thinking what you might have done to prevent the misfortune .Instead , think of what would have happen if 2 of u came back together .
Heres a few thoughts of mine

1) when will she dump me again ?
2) will she miss eating a pussy ?
3) Will she be having a Fuck buddy behind your back
4) can you make her more shiok than a woman ?
5) Will she put a Dildo up your ass since she wanna be male .

Too many things to worry abt if she comes back to u .
You don't know how lucky u r to be free again ... I always have a problem dumping my bitches when im done with them .... They don't wanna let go !!!!

So remember what ive said and you will thank this day in 10 yrs time .

Bro...I will save your words on my phone. I will take it as a form of encouragement from a fellow samster bro, as well as an enlightenment through the experience of someone who has been through this stage in life before. Thank you bro.
Old 25-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
btwn68n70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I understand you, bro. We've all been through this... You are not alone.

Life is full of troubles, relationship, family, career, health... We need to get through this. Be tough, bro!

Yes. I will get through this! Even though i don't see a light at the end of my path now anymore, I know that one day I'll come across another light that'll shine even brighter than what I had seen before thanks bro
Old 25-07-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

TS,

You are not even 21? If so, there's lots more wood for you out there to chop and conquer.

She has been the best for you in the past, thus look back and savour the memories of it. Who knows what your future may bring you to? Cheer up. When there's a low (or lowest), the upward bound is never far ahead.

Winter
Old 03-09-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
tstark413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry...but at the age of 17....shouldn't it be the best time to fall in love, can't have enough sex but yet to really enjoy it, having pimples infestation, masturbation every seconds of the day, break ups for all the wrong reasons, quarrel with parents, sperms more then pocket money? This are called growing up symptoms.

In years to come, you will look back with a smile and appreciate the simplicity of younger days.

No point trying to understand the logic behind this because there wasn't any. Sorry for not giving any soundly advice, because I don't think you will be able to fully understand it.....at 41, I am still learning to decipher the logic of life.....

Old 03-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

it took me 1 year to recover from my past relationship. been together for 5 year and bto with a house.

but still I get over her after 1 year and got into a relationship now and already 1 year and 5 month now, buy back her share and be single owner of a 4 room bto flat.

this whole year suddenly my hand become my lover, so I urge you don't give yourself an excuses just that u finish a relationship and you went out to look for whore.

don't worry so much, just focus on your school, career, there are tons of ladies in this world. you can slowly wait for your fate to arrive.

Fc Walabis
Old 03-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
tldr: we broke up
Bro. btwn68n70, in life you win some you lose some. Since you have to lose her love as a date, win her friendship for future dates.

As you grow, grow as you will, grow as you might. No woman should ever stop your pace! I guess it will takes a couple more years for you to understand my words.

Stay strong will ya?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1