The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 15
Golduck is a splendid one to beholdGolduck is a splendid one to beholdGolduck is a splendid one to beholdGolduck is a splendid one to beholdGolduck is a splendid one to beholdGolduck is a splendid one to behold
Re: My son's teacher

great finding TS , thanks for sharing
Old 17-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
PepperO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, just wanna leave a note to tell you that I have been enjoying your thread immensely. Looking forward to your next update!
Old 18-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Irene gives me a kiss. Janet also kisses me right after Irene.

Me: Let's go to your place.

Once we're back in the house, we went to Janet's room. I take out my new HD video recorder from my bag.

Irene: What are you doing?
Me: I want to record our video in this place before you guys shift out.
Janet: Oh, is that safe? What if it gets into the wrong hands?
Me: I'll make sure it'll be safe. I store videos like this under encrypted storage areas.

Once the recording started, I went over the Janet and kissed and fondled her boobs. Irene joined us in the kissing. I held the camera and pointed it at the 3 of us, capturing our 3 tongues wrestling each other. I left the kissing party to video the 2 girls french and fondle each other.

It was an erotic sight, watching 2 girls making out. They were squeezed each others boobs while they continued kissing. They removed each others clothes quickly and continued with kissing and touching each other. One of Janet's hands went down between Irene's legs and started to finger her pussy. I move closer getting a close-up shot of the fingering. The lighting wasn't good and the video look a bit dark. Luckily there's an adjustable table lamp in the room. I quickly switched that on and aimed the light at the girls. I continued with the video recording of the fingering.

Irene's love juices can be seen streaming out of her pussy, making Janet's hand all wet. Janet pushes Irene down on the bed and continues with her fingering, while licking on her tits. I went for a close up of the tit licking. Very nice. My little brother is now aching for attention. I removed my clothes and positioned my penis in front of Irene's face. Instinctively, Irene holds it and starts licking and sucking on it. My video camera is recording her blowing me. I zoom in a bit to get a more of the action.

Janet's tit sucking and fingering is making Irene moan loudly with pleasure, with my cock still in her mouth. I reached out with one hand to squeeze Janet's big boob with my other hand still videoing the action. Janet was on top Irene, fingering her. I went behind Janet and plunged my hard rock penis into Janet and pumped long and hard into her. I made close ups of my penis pumping in and out of Janet's pussy.

I can hear Irene give out a shout in delight. I guess she has come from Janet's fingering. I went out of doggy position and went into a missionary position on top of Janet. I passed the camera to Irene for her to record me and Janet fucking. We both came after about 5 minutes of fucking. I was sweating like a pig and truly a spent force.

I layed down on the bed and Irene came over and started to take close up shots of my penis. I guess she became horny again after watching me and Janet fuck. She played with penis to make it erect again. Licking and sucking on it. Janet was the one holding the camera this time. After a few minutes of teasing, my penis became hard again.

Irene straddled me and guided my penis into her pussy and started to rock up and down my shaft. She went on and on and moved faster and faster, grinding her hips to ensure that my penis reached deep into her wet vagina. She was sweating all over and it was dripping all over me. It didn't take very long when I can feel Irene's pussy grab tight of my penis as she reached her orgasm.

Janet came over and laid next to us on the bed, with me in the middle of these 2 girls. I took the camera and raised it above us as the 2 girls kissed me.
Old 19-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

Back home, I told my wife that I've found a tenant to rent the new apartment to. I told her that one of the tenant's was our son's teacher.

Wife: Oh, that's nice. Then the house will be well kept after.
Me: Yeah. I didn't ask for a lot of rent when I found out it was our kid's teacher.
Wife: That's OK. Won't make much difference anyway.

Me: The swimming pool is not bad there. Since it's not far away, I was thinking of going there for a swim once in a while, Need to exercise a bit.
Wife: Yeah, that's a good idea. Your beer belly is getting too big.
Me: You want to come along? I was thinking of going next Wednesday evening.
Wife: No lah. You know I don't like to swim. You go ahead.
Me: Ok..

After some discussion with the company, I got my work arrangement changed to allow me back here most of the time and only make the occasional trips to the project work site. This gave me lots of time with the 2 girls. They'll surely be keeping me very happy for a while as they are still so young and beautiful.

Life is good... (as long as I don't get caught)

-- End of this story... Cheers! --
Old 19-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
atans1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyatans1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice story you lucky man
Old 22-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: My son's teacher

Bro Digdug, end of story on ur son's teacher??
No more bonking w/Irene & Janet??
Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug View Post
-- End of this story... Cheers! --
Old 22-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS.. hope its dun juz end there pls..
Old 23-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

Continue, ah? Hmm.. I try lah. Once I find some time. Busy these days.
Old 26-07-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

Ok. Spent quite a lot of time coming up with a continuation to this story. Hope you guys like it.

---

Time went along quickly. Like they say, time flies when you're having fun. At least twice a week, I'll be at the house, having a wild time with either one, and sometimes both of them at the same time. It was great sex and truly enjoyable.

One evening, I went to meet a Korean vendor who was trying to sell some equipment to my company. We met at a restaurant for dinner and he brought along his wife. She is a very beautiful woman, late 20s. Nice pair of boobs and porcelain white skin. She looked like those Korean drama series girls. Really intoxicating beauty.

Evil thoughts came into my mind. I was imagining what she looked like without her clothes and what I'll do with her if I had the chance. I must find a way to bed this beautiful Korean woman.

Me: Mr. Park, would you like to go to a KTV after dinner?
Park: Oh, KTV? Ok. That will be fun.
Me: I will bring a friend along, is that OK?
Park: Sure.

I call up Janet.

Me: Follow me to a KTV. I'll pick you up in 30 minutes. Wear something sexy.
Janet: OK.

We picked up Janet and went to a KTV. We had a good time drinking and singing. We were slightly high after more than an hour of drinking. I can see Park eyeing Janet. While the girls were singing, I spoke to Park.

Me: Mr.Park, do you like Janet? She is pretty, yes?
Park: Yes, she is very pretty.
Me: Your wife, Hee Yun, is very pretty too. You are a lucky man.
Park: Thank you.

Me: I hope you don't get angry, do you want to exchange with me?
Park: Exchange? What do you mean?
Me: I like your wife. She is very pretty. We exchange? You take Janet and I take your wife tonight. If you don't want, it is OK.

Park thinks for a while.

Park: I don't know. My wife might not like it.
Me: Why don't you ask her?

After singing, the girls came back to their seats. Hee Yun sat in between Park and me. Park went over to his wife and whispered to her. Hee Yun looked at me and there was some silence for a moment. Then she looked down at the floor and nodded in agreement. Park looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. I leaned over to Janet.

Me: Janet, you keep Mr.Park company for tonight.
Janet: What?
Me: He likes you and would like your company tonight. Do this for me, please?

Janet looks at Park. Park is about 10 years younger than me, and is quite good looking. Not like me, older, beer bellied and balding.

Janet: Ok.

I gave Park the thumbs up.

Old 26-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: My son's teacher

Encore... Encore...
Old 26-07-2010, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4some....
pls cont...
Old 26-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Henry_ghk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

power! standby mine snacks liao......
Old 26-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
realmadrider deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealmadrider deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow! good write-up, waiting for more.
Old 27-07-2010, 07:46 AM
Samster

There was a hotel very near the KTV and we made our way there. I walked with Hee Yun and I can see that she looked a bit upset and quiet, while Janet and Park were chatting and laughing. I think Hee Yun agreed with this idea because she might have been afraid that if she declined, it would affect her husband's business deal.

We got 2 rooms at the hotel and we went to the rooms. The rooms were on the same floor, but not next to each other.

Once in the room with Hee Yun, she went and sat on the edge of the bed. She didn't say anything and kept looking down.

Me: I hope you are not angry and upset.
Hee Yun: No, I am not angry. I'm a little bit scared.
Me: Don't need to be scared. I will treat you like a princess.

Hee Yun's eyes welled up and started tearing. I'm always a sucker for crying girls and that made me change my mind on what I wanted to do with her.

Me: We don't have to do this, we can just chat.
HY: No, I'm ok.
Me: Where are you from?
HY: I'm from Buk Gu, a town on the east coast of South Korea.

We talked and talked for quite a long time. She's quite an intelligent girl graduating with a honors degree in business admin from the local university. She never worked before as she got married quickly after leaving school.

Due to some medical problem, she cannot conceive so they do not have any kids. She and her husband had always wanted kids and have been disappointed because of this.

They moved here when the husband was posted here over a year ago. She's also been lonely as she's in a place without any friends and especially when the husband travels for business trips.

Almost 2 hours pass. Time really flew even without having fun.

Me: I think it's time to go.
HY: Yes, thank you.

I gave her a big hug and held her in my arms. I can feel my penis harden and I think Hee Yun can also feel that too. I wanted her to know that I am attracted to her. I looked into her eyes and we gazed into each other's eyes for a while.

As she is now at ease with me now, I knew the time was right to make my move. I planted a kiss onto her sweet lips. We shared a long passionate kiss.

Me: Can I call you next time?
HY: Yes, I would like that.

We exchanged numbers and left the room. We waited for Park and Janet at the lobby. They came down looking very happy and holding each other.

Me: Enjoyed yourselves?
Park: Yes. It was very nice.

I can see Hee Yun put up a frown on her face when Park said that, but she just kept quiet.

Park: How about you two?
Me: We had a good time.

We went separate ways. I drove Janet back.

Me: How was it? Enjoyed it?
Janet: Yes, it was pretty fun.
Me: Better than me? Ha ha!
Janet: Uh, hope you don't get angry, but yeah. He has a very nice body. He's quite a good lover.

Me: Wow, you really had fun!
Janet: Yeah, he's very good. He looks good and he knows how to treat me right.
Me: Wow! He's that good, ha? You trying to make me jealous? Ha ha! (I actually felt a bit jealous!)
Janet: You must have had a great time with his wife. She's so beautiful.
Me: Yeah. (I didn't want them to know that we didn't do anything except for that kiss)
Old 27-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
powerlion_2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Put long string and wait for big fish. Not looking for ST fun but Long term.

Cheer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1