The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold
Raided "facial spa"

I,L like to share this piece of news here as i believe some brothers here may be farmilar with this faical spa and in fact there are not many such spa in sillypore nowdays..
It was shocking and felt sympathy witH THE facial beauticians who are only earning a 'decent' living..for their accusations :

Six nabbed at ‘facial services’ shop

Police have arrested four women aged between 27 and 33 for suspected vice-related activities. The women were operating at a shop offering facial services as a front.

SINGAPORE: Police have arrested four women aged between 27 and 33 for suspected vice-related activities. The women were operating at a shop offering facial services as a front.

Two other men were also arrested at the premises -one is the owner, the other was detained for possessing obscene material.

Officers from Ang Mo Kio Police Division made the arrests on May 4 after they raided a shop located along Upper Serangoon Road.

Preliminary investigations revealed that illicit activities were advertised in the newspapers and online forums where potential customers could book its services.

Transaction records and cash amounting to US$1,455 were seized during the raid.

Under the Women’s Charter, anyone who knowingly lives wholly or in part on earnings of the prostitution of another person could be fined up to US$10,000 and jailed up to five years. Any male person who is convicted of a second or subsequent offence could also be caned.

Commander of Ang Mo Kio Police Division, Deputy Assistant Commissioner Keok Tong San, said yesterday’s operation is part of the Police’s ongoing enforcement efforts to clamp down on vice activities, and a warning that those who conduct such illicit activities will be dealt with in accordance with the law.

Investigations are ongoing.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...op/664520.html
Old 21-05-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raided "facial spa"

<<Transaction records and cash amounting to US$1,455 were seized during the raid.>>

Strange how come US$ dunn tell me they only accept US$
Old 21-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

ang mos like asian gals
Old 21-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Preliminary investigations revealed that illicit activities were advertised in the newspapers and online forums where potential customers could book its services

I dun think they advertised in newspaper and all ...this is crap from the
oNLIKE FORUMS: Which online forum ? ...here?
This is all bullshit...
Old 21-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
tca27 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nah dont always believe what you read in the papers....at times i wonder if the reporters actually did their job diligently,,,,,the reporters are human too and i wont be surprised if they themselves surf the web too. The raided shop wif the ML's name came out in yesterday's chinese papers and regular Bros would know where they moved from....papers said got back stabbed from other massage joints......sigh......gonna miss the massage there......

Point and Power.....forget it....I would share where possible...upz if good but not a need....cheers
Old 21-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
koblatz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haizzz... another place gone...
Old 21-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
iras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes police give them slightly falsh info to write so that anyone tipping the police or questioned by them, they will know if your info is correct or not.
Old 21-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow . . . ?

Last edited by fuckshit; 22-05-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tca27 View Post
Nah dont always believe what you read in the papers....at times i wonder if the reporters actually did their job diligently,,,,,the reporters are human too and i wont be surprised if they themselves surf the web too. The raided shop wif the ML's name came out in yesterday's chinese papers and regular Bros would know where they moved from....papers said got back stabbed from other massage joints......sigh......gonna miss the massage there......
U go there often? I tot recently opened under new management?
Old 21-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all Bros,

Any of u regular at this place?

trying to find one of the ladies there?

Thanks
Old 21-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
Hi to all Bros,

Any of u regular at this place?

trying to find one of the ladies there?

Thanks
Let me guess... the chio & big titty PRC MILF who went on home leave recently? I bonked her for 2 hours at the Hotel 81 nearby the joint this afternoon... just for old times' sake
Old 21-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Let me guess... the chio & big titty PRC MILF who went on home leave recently? I bonked her for 2 hours at the Hotel 81 nearby the joint this afternoon... just for old times' sake
Hi Bro GR888,

Mind Sharing her contact with me?

PM me

thanks.
Old 22-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
olteach is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Chio and big titty MILF? Hmmmm don't tell me there are still some girls I did not try??

Read in papers that 4 girls were caught... Any idea who? I miss having my weekly doses of fruits...
Old 22-05-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 12
Spicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor boss, opened few months have to close down.
Poor girl, no more stick to handle.
Poor us, one more place gone.
Old 22-05-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Didnt have the chance to go to that place. Who were the good ones? Anyway closed down liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1