The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2009, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Typical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TN in Sembawang

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKtkiller View Post
hi bro...the hj is 30 or 50???
Sollie bro...pak salar..$50...
Old 21-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
hm4455 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typical View Post
Sollie bro...pak salar..$50...
Bro, i pay 50, because it is my first time may you an try and bargain,
Old 21-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
Fitman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This FR could be a bit overdue... visited this joint sometimes back (about a few weeks liao).

Impression was secretive as location was discreet and quite near my house...
Saw a man in his late thirties standing outside (look like bouncer) smoking while a went in... tink tink as the bells on the frosted door ring...

As it was quite early(around 11am to 12 pm), saw a milf at the recept... ask her are there any ladies around... she said yes and ask me pay first and show me the last room... ask me bathe irst while the girl get ready...

the rest pretty sop... nothing to shout about really.

Name: Wendy
Boobs: B+
HJ: nope
FJ: 7/10 (manage to get after a series of nego... responsive and shy)
RTF: maybe since near my house (yishun)

Damage: 35+100(FJ+tips)
PTN: she requested me to throw the CD(with my armies inside) outside after done deal... as she says the boss dun allow them to do FJ inside... she wrap nicely for me and dun know how she do it(very skillful) the CD become very 'transportable' after she do a few twist and turns... so sad to clear my own army...
Old 21-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

Hey Hey..It's me again...was there again...everything as usual. Can U believe I got so attracted to the place not mainly because of extra services. But because of the massage given there. Quite serious working attitude lor rather anyhow rubba rubba then GQ. Near my work place, home...

Name: Rose
Boobs: 32B 吧!
HJ: NAH
BJ: 6/10
FJ: NAH
RTF: Wat do you think?

Damage: $40 + $80
Old 22-02-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 19
puipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typical View Post
Hey Hey..It's me again...was there again...everything as usual. Can U believe I got so attracted to the place not mainly because of extra services. But because of the massage given there. Quite serious working attitude lor rather anyhow rubba rubba then GQ. Near my work place, home...

Name: Rose
Boobs: 32B 吧!
HJ: NAH
BJ: 6/10
FJ: NAH
RTF: Wat do you think?

Damage: $40 + $80
My bro.... is Rose the one with a mole on her face? If so, she's the "caretaker" there... she is in charge of coming to open n close the place, n do the towels n housekeeping. Occasionally she'll serve customer n earn extra income if the other gals are occupied.

How I know? I sit and watch TV everytime I finish "business" there, n get to talk to the gals n find out some info. After hearing that, I was so turned off, but now that you FR her and she got good massage skills, I think it's not so bad a thing. I'll try her one day when I go back (I live very near MWS - the neighbourhood therapy center )
Old 22-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puipoh View Post
My bro.... is Rose the one with a mole on her face? If so, she's the "caretaker" there... she is in charge of coming to open n close the place, n do the towels n housekeeping. Occasionally she'll serve customer n earn extra income if the other gals are occupied.

How I know? I sit and watch TV everytime I finish "business" there, n get to talk to the gals n find out some info. After hearing that, I was so turned off, but now that you FR her and she got good massage skills, I think it's not so bad a thing. I'll try her one day when I go back (I live very near MWS - the neighbourhood therapy center )
Hey puipoh,

Don't think there's any mole as mentioned lei...also dun know if she got anyhow pomb one name or not...hehe
Old 22-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

hm4455 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday evening after my dinner i was very on.. , i need urgently some cooling place to unload my millions of eggs otherwise i am not going to have a happy sleep, so plan to give another try to MWS, reach there around 9pm, here is two ladies sitting on sofa and chatting, one is counter lady (May be), and another is 'LINDA', so paid 40 and went to room,

Linda came in ask me to bath first and she go out for puffing (i think), after my bath i was relaxing and ding. dong.. Linda came in. as usual lie down on bed, she startd back rub iit is OK, but not piono type i rate it 6/10, then later move on to mu butt, butt massage is very good for me, i rate it 6.5/10, all together she take 1/2 hr to finish, then she take lot of oil on her hand pushed her hand from behind in to my little brother and startedmassing balls... oh.. man this is ammazing, she guided me to lift my by butt litte high, really that amazing i almost cum somwhat i hold it, i ca not tahan, i turned aroud whith out asking any thing she slide her top up, now i got full view of her boobs, they are nice and the tits are quite sharp like bullets, i can rate her boobs 7/10, there is another 10 mins i played with her baloons and she played with my brother, and the time comes to fire the bullets, here come surprise, she lie down on bed and welcommed me to ***K her baloons with lot of oil, wah.. man amazing feeling, i can not hold it any more not even a sec, i shoot up on her boobs, all volcano is all around her hills, so this is another surprise, then i help her to clean her hills but she say she do her self good attitude, for attitude i rate her 8/10, she clean her slp and help me to clean.

i bathe again and dressed up, here some thing to highlight is so far she never ask about money, not even mentioned about it, really good service, maybe over service i rate her 8.5/10, i dress up and ready to knock-off, to my surprise she come with some ear candle and want to do ear candling for me, but i am in rush, so softly refused because i promise my father to bring for supper,

really i am impressed of service, but she is not that good on looks, i can rate her 5/10,

Final i paid her, 50 hj & COB, 8 tips, 40 entrance, very happy,

RTF: mostly
Old 25-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
nokia197403 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a long time nebber go HC liao ... so after reading abt this place decide to try it out MWS. ( Cos near the area )

Went there and request for massage service. A lady brought me to a room and decide to shower and wait. During shower a lady came in and after waiting for me to lie down she started the massage session. Basically she didn't rush into anything just provide a good massage.

Nothing happen during the session cos too tired to try anything but after session finish she asked if I want any service, since too tired I decided to go for HJ.

Name: Summer ( Local )
Looks : Average
Boobs: B+
HJ: Oil Service
BJ: Didn't try
FJ: Didn't try
RTF: Will be back to try others.

According to her she do all service.

Damage : $40 + $50

PS : Any bro who wish to have a good and hard oil massage can definitely try her, she is not those kind of half past six type of massager. She is off on Thursday.

Last edited by nokia197403; 25-02-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 26-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Roadrunner73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry can any bro tell me which part of sembawang????? i try to go round sembawang can't find.......thank you...
Old 26-02-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 19
puipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to all

bro, use streetdirectory.com, look for "1026 sembawang road"

Asia Travel : Map of 1026 Sembawang Road (S) 758499
Old 26-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Roadrunner73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank bro puipoh i think i know where liao... thank you for the street directory....
Old 26-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
redlizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time never go TN.... my friend keep chioing me so went with him to this joint.... a little expensive to me $40 but what the heck, since there already will try out...

AFter shower, a gal come in, she is quite tall and slim, nice body first look but the face so so, definitely for MILF lover, she say her name is LINDA and work for few months there. The massage is not too bad for TN although I am more into hard pro massage. anyway, she will bush my butt everytime she move her hands about and after half hour ask me to turn over and cover me with towel, however, funny thing is instead of covering my private part, she covers my tummy and start massage my legs, and then massage my balls, quite shiok... after a while then she pops golden question, quote 50 but i told her times bad, i'll pass, then she looks disappointed and ask for 40, end up ok and she starts stroking my rod, i start roaming and she ask me to unhook her bra and pop out comes her boobs, not big Cup b i think, but i like her pointed little tits... as she stoke harder, i start sliding my hand into her shorts and felt her wet cunt... suspect she put ky or she super horny... gettting high by now and unbutton her shots and pull down partially to attack with both hands, one from below and the other from the front. Erupt in this position after a while..... sHe then ask me to shower and went out... return with candles for ear wax but i decline, she says reserve time for it already but i say nevermind, she then offer to massage my head till 1 hour up....

FR :

Looks : 5/10
Boobs : B (small but nice nipples not like the other MILF)
Msg : 5.5/10 (not too bad for TN)
BJ : NA
HJ : 5/10 nothing speical
FJ : NA
Damage : 40 + 40
Attitude : ok quite professional to carry out 1 hour massage, but no chemisty, never chat her up

RTF : maybe but will try other gals
Old 12-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

It will be good if this joint provides FJ and BJ.
Old 17-03-2009, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
nokia197403 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IF I am not mistaken, some do but for others I suspect u will need to be a regular.
Old 23-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
tola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Yoyo. Received msg from this PRC that I used to frequent at paro paro ( name was Lynn) that she is working there. Think will go and visit her. She is tall and slim with big boob with at least C.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1