The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Don't trust JM's words bro ... It's all mind games.

Cech n Terry injured in this morning's ECL ... Hopefully they won't feature agt Pool this Sunday.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...league&id=1250
Yeah, JM is an expert in mind games.

Just concentrate on our own gameplan for this weekend will do.
Old 23-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

I love to listen to Jose Mourinho's comments and interviews. Beautiful.

Master of Mind Games.
Old 23-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Pool's relations with Chelsea has been pretty good in recent years. Won't be surprised if we land Ashley. But for a defender at 33 he's no longer young. Not sure if it's a good move. At GBP70k/wk he ain't cheap too. What do u guys think?

-----------------

Liverpool Set to Go Head-to-Head With Real Madrid for Ashley Cole Signature

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/will.riv...cole-signature

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pool's relations with Chelsea has been pretty good in recent years. Won't be surprised if we land Ashley. But for a defender at 33 he's no longer young. Not sure if it's a good move. At GBP70k/wk he ain't cheap too. What do u guys think?
There are only a small number of awesome left backs and A. Cole is without a doubt one of them. Good experience in the Premier League and Champions League. Downside, he is 33 and with Liverpool's no over-30 policy, the potential to sign him could be dark. He will not be sold on the cheap as well.

All this could change should Rodgers sign a new contract as he is demanding more control over the club's transfer strategies.

Antoine Griezmann is another player I would love to see in Liverpool's red.
Old 23-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
lol i guess u did not see BR post match interview...he said exactly the same thing...
You're not trying to tell me that bro Dirk Kuyt is BR?

Nah... that cannot be
Old 23-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Downside, he is 33 and with Liverpool's no over-30 policy, the potential to sign him could be dark. He will not be sold on the cheap as well.
Ashley Cole should be a free transfer at the end of this season. We do sign players who are over-30. We signed 32 year-old Kolo Toure this season. If we sign Ashley Cole, what will happen to Luis Enrique and Flanagan? I prefer to let Flanagan grow in the left back position.
Old 23-04-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Ashley Cole should be a free transfer at the end of this season. We do sign players who are over-30. We signed 32 year-old Kolo Toure this season. If we sign Ashley Cole, what will happen to Luis Enrique and Flanagan? I prefer to let Flanagan grow in the left back position.
Luis Enrique will probably carry on with his singing career
lol...... I dint know he was a footballer?

As for Jose Enrique the LFC left back..... I think his career is probably over as his knee reconstructive surgery dint turn out well. Even if he does return to playing..... it probably will be at a lower level than the standards required of the BPL or CL..... so it's better that LFC release him and sign another left back.
Old 23-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Rodgers was probably replacing experience with experience, or so it seemed. Liverpool had 5 CBs, excluding Toure and Sakho.

Next season will be more challenging as Liverpool competes in Premier League, Champions League and domestic cups. Cole's experience is valuable and since he might be available on a free transfer, why not ? However, on £70,000 per week ?

Enrique's playing time will be cut short as his knee issues is just too overwhelming. Flanagan has been decent but he needs careful management.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
You're not trying to tell me that bro Dirk Kuyt is BR?

Nah... that cannot be

Geez kuyt is BR...lol...he must have watched BR post match interview...kuyt posted wat BR said in the interview.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Luis Enrique will probably carry on with his singing career
lol...... I dint know he was a footballer?

As for Jose Enrique the LFC left back..... I think his career is probably over as his knee reconstructive surgery dint turn out well. Even if he does return to playing..... it probably will be at a lower level than the standards required of the BPL or CL..... so it's better that LFC release him and sign another left back.
Lol luis enrique is a good footballer...u shd see sum of the charity games he played in on youtube..anyway we need depth in our squad ....i think players over 30 will come only on free transfer.it will be good to have experience.
Old 24-04-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Chelsea is just a home win from the CL final. (24 May)
If they qualify, some of their injured players will be back.
Enough time to rest.

Putting up a strong team does not guarantee a win at Anfield.
Could risk further injury to the squad.
A win at Anfield does not mean that they will win the league.
Man City stand a better chance than Chelsea.

I believe Liverpool will beat Palace and Newcastle.
They are safe from relegation and no chance of a place in Europe.

If Chelsea can't win it JM would prefer Liverpool to win it.

JM said that in FEB.... "......prefer Liverpool to win it, BR is my friend..."
Old 24-04-2014, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
Lol luis enrique is a good footballer...u shd see sum of the charity games he played in on youtube..anyway we need depth in our squad ....i think players over 30 will come only on free transfer.it will be good to have experience.
Its jose... Not luis
Old 24-04-2014, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

More trouble for Chelsea !

"Chelsea trio Jose Mourinho, Rui Faria and Ramires have all been charged with misconduct by the Football Association."

"Ramires has until 6pm on Thursday evening to respond to the charge, while Mourinho and Faria have until 6pm next Monday to consider their responses."

Ramires could be out for the remaining games.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ith-misconduct

JM can give excuses for losing to Liverpool.
Old 25-04-2014, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho Given the Green Light by Chelsea Board to Field Weakened Team at Liverpool

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/scott.sa...m-at-liverpool

Can JM's words be trusted? Will the Chelsea board give up the title challenge so easily?

I was skeptical at first but after lookin at the current odds given by Spools (1.55 3.75 4.60) and similar close odds given by overseas online bookmakers, it's highly possible Chelsea would be fielding a 'weakened' squad. Surely, the brilliant angmo bookmakers must have done their homework and made sure JM's info was credible before they set the odds.

Mind games or truth, even a 'reserve' Chelsea squad consisting players like Lampa, Sala, Schurrle, Ba should not be taken for granted.

Hopefully Pool will not be lulled into complacency n go on to clinch that vital win on Sunday!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jose Mourinho Given the Green Light by Chelsea Board to Field Weakened Team at Liverpool

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/scott.sa...m-at-liverpool

Can JM's words be trusted? Will the Chelsea board give up the title challenge so easily?

I was skeptical at first but after lookin at the current odds given by Spools (1.55 3.75 4.60) and similar close odds given by overseas online bookmakers, it's highly possible Chelsea would be fielding a 'weakened' squad. Surely, the brilliant angmo bookmakers must have done their homework and made sure JM's info was credible before they set the odds.

Mind games or truth, even a 'reserve' Chelsea squad consisting players like Lampa, Sala, Schurrle, Ba should not be taken for granted.

Hopefully Pool will not be lulled into complacency n go on to clinch that vital win on Sunday!
his weakened players still cost alot more than Pool players...haha...

not going to be easy game...think BR will not be complacent...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1