The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2004, 09:56 AM
siaoCB

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
ANY?

Any Bro been there recently ? is the charges still the same? Had not been there for nearly 1 month i think.
Old 15-03-2004, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Watergal
She look something in 60++ years old. Cos in the dark room the recept told me she will give me a 19 yrs old one.
u really made me laugh! cant imagine kana molested by a 60++ yo ma!!! hahahaa
Old 16-03-2004, 01:31 AM
Sinister_HA

Talking

If you had watch Singapore production movie "talking cock", u would be more careful of dark place...
Old 16-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 22
Ghows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGhows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Went to try 2 weeks back due to pure boredom and curiousity. Try the S$200 option - overall the same as all the bros described here except that instead of rubbing me till I cum, she was tit-fcuking me till I came. Needless to say, her chin got free facial cream lor

Interesting experience for me but once is enough liao..... too X!
Old 16-03-2004, 05:03 PM
Xjon68

Did the $150, and got the girl with the tattoo on her left shoulder.
Think this place is a sham!

So expensive for quite ordinary services.
For that price, you can goto Dragon HC for exellent young babes, or GL for "no horse run" cum.

Old 18-03-2004, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
fastbud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I would have to agree with the comments here this place is a rip off. Joint tried it a couple of months ago and went for the $200 option and got a poor massage nothing sensual about it at all. and a normal HJ no auto roam, nothing could even see the girl in the Bikini. I have had better services from the $40 Tua Nu shops

I have thought of going back and trying another girl but reading this thread convinces me that it is not worth it.
Old 24-03-2004, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
I went back yesterday and I was greeted by the recep Cat, whom I later realised there is more to it than meets the eye. She is the master of all the gals!!!

I also realise that the good gals are given to the regulars, unless there is no customers. Business is damn bloody good. I think I want to open one also.

Obviously I did not go there for some time, Cat gave me a sumo size gal which I freaked out and dashed out the the room asking for a change. I think it must be busy and the sumo is the only one available. Cat promised to give me a good scrub at the end.

This sumo, her sensual massage is not bad, but I cannot help but almost laugh when she lie on my back. It is like marshmellow (ghost buster) lying on me. Yes, her skin can get sticky when she sweats. Ergggg. All this for $200! Somehow she cannot make me cum. She gave up and get Cat, the master.

I think Cat understand that I am not happy, hence she gave me her service. Trust me, it is one of the most pleasant massage I have had in my life. She really lived up to her reputation, and I realised she is the master of the other gals. Her strokes are unique and "deadly". I have never cum so much in a massage parlour before. She later told me there are 100 strokes patterns. Gosh, I only have a taste of 3 of these strokes and I buay tahan already.

Where to learn these strokes ah?

The only thing is she usually do for VIP or at a high rate. I believe she charges $300 to $400 per hour. I think I hit jackpot.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-03-2004, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
fastbud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
She would have to be blood good for a $400 HJ !
and 100 HJ Strokes Up, Down and ...... where to learn those strokes indeed
Old 25-03-2004, 10:06 AM
Xjon68

Thumbs down Wah lau

You may say the HJ is good, but its still a rip-off.
$400 !!!

The recep is also not chio. She is too fat, and not the kind that would make one turn head if you see her on the street.

If we still support this kind of joint, then we would be killing ourselves because more and more of then start charging at $200 for a sweaty fat women.
Old 25-03-2004, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
haha, I believe Cat knows I am not happy with the sumo lady after paying $200.

But trust me, I am keen to find out further from her the 100 plus strokes for sensual massage. She is real good and skilful. The way she execute her moves is like how a butcher is familiar with butchering a beast. Excellent manoeuvre.

Well, she may look a bit plump but her bust is real cool. Touchable.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 26-03-2004, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
dths056 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdths056 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghows
Went to try 2 weeks back due to pure boredom and curiousity. Try the S$200 option - overall the same as all the bros described here except that instead of rubbing me till I cum, she was tit-fcuking me till I came. Needless to say, her chin got free facial cream lor

Interesting experience for me but once is enough liao..... too X!
BRO BRO r u sure the girl tit-fuck u or u just busy tahan n cum???
Old 26-03-2004, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 22
Ghows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGhows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by dths056
BRO BRO r u sure the girl tit-fuck u or u just busy tahan n cum???
bluff u for what... got no prize right? Her name is the same as a month that is coming soon

Just talk to them and tell them what u want mah.. can then good for you lor, if cannot you also cannot force them mah, right?
Old 05-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 21
Ah Seah is one of the Best!Ah Seah is one of the Best!Ah Seah is one of the Best!
Re: Sensual Massage (Temple Street)

Tried it last week. It is not sensual to me as no direct contact. Very rigid on timing with a red digital clock at the back of the room, reminding you. Dun think a lot of ppl will enjoy such massage.......
Old 05-04-2004, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Seah
Tried it last week. It is not sensual to me as no direct contact. Very rigid on timing with a red digital clock at the back of the room, reminding you. Dun think a lot of ppl will enjoy such massage.......
wah lau bro... so many negative comments oredi u still go try ah?

places like these shd be boycotted man... then they know how it is like not having customers. charge so ridiculous prices for nothing.

but then again i think even if we dont go, they must already have made enuf money liao.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 05-04-2004, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
thick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden
wah lau bro... so many negative comments oredi u still go try ah?

places like these shd be boycotted man... then they know how it is like not having customers. charge so ridiculous prices for nothing.

but then again i think even if we dont go, they must already have made enuf money liao.
I have tried the place twice in Jan, after getting bonus. The first time by a gal who is about 45kg, small frame .... can hardly cum or massage was bad till I slept through .... second time, I told Cat, the boss of my expectation. she gave me a gal, then I told Cat that me not happy after half hour. Cat then did the whole massage again for me .... and I salute and agree that her skills is damn bloody good ... solid massage and sensual that can make you cum ... but me that day, me bodoh !! controlled coz me thot only got license to cum during specials but arghhhhhh ..... she say me tough cookie, how come cannot cum !!! at the end, it is against her principles to do HJ.

Cat charges $500 to do a course in teaching people how to do sensual massage .... that is why she is the master !!! at the end, I got away by paying only $100 with one hour massage from Cat and the other half hour from dunno who ...

as far as I know, it is not easy to get Cat to do a massage for you and her price does not come cheap .... that is why me not going back there again !!! tui na shops offering hanky panky are a better bet for the body, sexual satisfaction and the pocket.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1