The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

@nono, wa so nice FR and fun experience.

i havent got time write my massage 1 lol.
Old 20-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWAH View Post
My friend. I share the same opinion with you.,
I am promoting cheong humbly bonk wisely and home safely. Its just my personal opinion. We are here to share our experience be it good or bad. Right or wrong readers can judge themselves. But always remember never be too gung ho. Business is business. No such thing as all man are brothers.

Last but not least bros who feel they are being cheated or shortchanged can alway post pics of the cewek and joint here.

Thank you
Old 20-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Korkor? Thats what most girls in Batam called a guy...lol.
'Korkor' or 'Koko' is an endearing for Chinese..Japs or Koreans. Its a term actually used by the Chinese Indons to call their boyfriends..husbands or elder brothers.

More formal way of addressing a man in Indonesia is addressing you by 'Pak' or 'Bapak'.

In Batam..the girls will call the Malay customers as 'Abang' or 'Sayang ' mainly because its the way the Malays talk.

Indians..Angmohs..and whatever other colours all normally will be addressed by 'Pak'...and its only because the girls dont know the other languages.

cheers..
Old 20-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard from my girl that the joint she is from is actually owned by a Singaporean.... Wow.

Agree on the point of not threatening the papi. I always try to talk cock sing song with OKTs because sometimes you can find useful information from them.
Old 21-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
marineboy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, bro nono1973 of course you deserved the 5 star rate froim me but pardon me a bit sotongboy as i not log in often how to rate you any advise and yes looking forward for your post again
Old 21-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I heard from my girl that the joint she is from is actually owned by a Singaporean.... Wow.
He is an Indonesian Chinese who bought properties and lived in Singapore and thus got his PR and later the pink NRIC...... oso a grassroots leader with the thunder party and close buddy with one of their mini-star
Old 21-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
He is an Indonesian Chinese who bought properties and lived in Singapore and thus got his PR and later the pink NRIC...... oso a grassroots leader with the thunder party and close buddy with one of their mini-star
So long u have $$ lightning party will welcome u. Whether ur a crook or thug is immaterial.
Old 21-12-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
So long u have $$ lightning party will welcome u. Whether ur a crook or thug is immaterial.
The Lightning Party makes use of this guy as a go-between for negotiations with the Indons... maybe that is why the authorities close one eye on his illicit activities here in Singapore.
Old 21-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The Lightning Party makes use of this guy as a go-between for negotiations with the Indons... maybe that is why the authorities close one eye on his illicit activities here in Singapore.
I was once told that if you want to open a Geylang house of a certain repute..you need to have a past criminal record..a guy with a clean record cannot get the 'licence'. Is this true?
Old 21-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

brought my prc from royce for a batam getaway on friday as she require to "departed and re-entered Singapore" Upon arriving batam the immigration officer who saw my girl passport ask her to followed her into the room as there is something wrong with the passport, i followed them to the rm.Inthe rm the officer ask my girl what is her agenda to batam and why she spending so long in singapore and claim the action she does is illegal and she will be send back to china immediately.I asked the officer for "help" and he say he will setle for us for $100.Knn damn greedy lo! we paid up and i had a weekend of FOC sex from my PRC girl.Hehehe
Old 21-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
v00d00doll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from a 3d2n trip to Batam. Arrived on Fri afternoon, headed to nagoya hill mall for lunch and to get some groceries before walking over to formosa to check in.

It was already about 3+ but since it was a weekday, expected some nice girls available. walked over to queen but not much choices so decided to just get a massage from King's. Didnt opt for anything special as I was planning to go Alishan at night.

About 10pm, went to alishan to see what i could find. Had afew drinks at the open air area and afew girls came over to talk to me. After drinking/tcss/sing etc. got 1 girl back to my room for 1.4m(I have a feeling was quite overpriced but well, i was kinda itchy), forgot her name as i was just thinking about bonking her. had 1 shot once we got into the room, i fell aslp and she woke me up about 7am. 1 more shot in the morning and she left.

2nd day got a taxi and told him i was looking for girls. He brought me to a place. I think he said it was Sedona or something liddat. Had a chinese OKT who spoke teochew and introduced afew girls to me. Chose 1 who could speak chinese and cost 1m+100ktips to OKT.

Went back straight to room and had 1 round with her before heading to Mall again to eat and walk walk. Shall nt elaborate on the days event as it was boring. After dinner, she wanted to go sing K so obliged though i wasnt interested. Went back to our room abt 1am and had 1 more round. Slpt and she woke me up at 6.30 am with kisses. 1 last round, tip her 200k and she left and i went back to slp.

Afew things i wondered. Is it normal that girls there do not do BJ/BBBJ and vry little foreplay. just some kissing and straight to fk. I wanted to lick her and she said no, touch her pussy and she said pain.
Old 21-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I was once told that if you want to open a Geylang house of a certain repute..you need to have a past criminal record..a guy with a clean record cannot get the 'licence'. Is this true?
Not sure how true but I heard the same thing too... but they no longer issuing new license. Have to "take over" from the existing holders...
Old 21-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Just my personal opinion.

At their joint, never threaten the papi that u will do this and that if money not returned. Especially for newbies. U are a foreigner in foreign soil. This is no ordinary joint. Papi have contacts with polisi and underground too. Treat the money lost as giving charity. We learn from mistakes. Doesnt augers well to argue or threaten papi. U may not come home in one good piece. Be it soft or hard approach.
Thank you for your opinion,bro.

While i do not have the slightest intention to quarrel,threaten,kick up a fight or argue with any joint's okt,even to the extend their girls were to stole something from me,i wish to let you know i truly do appreciate your good intention in your above post to newbies like myself.

For not being able to immediately clarify my point after you made your post,i sincerely apologize to you as i see it was later being snowball into something very different thereafter. Even after seeing it being snowballed,i have also intentionally chose not to reply until now (i'm really sorry), just to see how far this mis-communication can deter further. The result which i am glad to see is,there are indeed more wise men than idiots this time in the internet world,hehehe....

The question i 1st ask was intended to help me gain knowledge (which was mentioned in earlier post)in my communication with the people i find unreliable in Batam. i have an ongoing experiment of my own whenever i was in Batam (with OKTs ,their girls and supirs),and answers i got from bro newyorker has affirmed me that i was heading in the correct direction with my experiment. And believe it or not THAT was my entire intention all along even when i do not state the nature of my experiment. (i experiment a lot of things in Batam,just to name a few,eg. exchange rate from Sin to US than to IDR,creating my own in-room safe box,having my own in-room massage chair,mind games with girls,OKTs,money changers,HP shops etc etc)

To clear things up further,no normal tourist being in a foreign land and in their sane mind would go threaten,quarrel or kick a fight with a legal joint who are operating things illegally under the support of both the underworld and the legal but corrupted legislation. The rest are pretty much common sense,as this rule not only applies to the island of Batam,but to nearly any and every 3rd countries too.

Hope i help make this clear once and for all in this post as i shall not correspond further here regarding this topic. It is all but a misunderstanding of words used and as it was being read. If anyone has further doubts,you may PM me for more clarification.

And lastly,i do not bear any ill intention to anyone in this post and my words in this post are meant solely for the purpose to clear any mis-communication from any misuse of words from my previous postings.

Sincerely thank you all for your understanding.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-12-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Like your honesty and frankness... sorry cant ups you any further
No problem,bro. If you can,do help to rate this thread,hehehe...hopefully can see this thread scoring a 5 star one day...lol.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I found a funny phenomenon in Batam during my last trip...everyone in the trip are always finding other bro's girls are better than of their own....lol. When a group of ugly girls and one normal looking girl are put together,the normal looking girl tends to stand out to become a beauty. Something i realize when i was there...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
@nono, wa so nice FR and fun experience.

i havent got time write my massage 1 lol.
Hehehe...thank you,bro...now my turn to camp for your Batam FR,and welcome back to Sillypore.

Hope you enjoy yourself in Wetnam too...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineboy99 View Post
Hi, bro nono1973 of course you deserved the 5 star rate froim me but pardon me a bit sotongboy as i not log in often how to rate you any advise and yes looking forward for your post again
Thank you bro. Go to the top of this thread.

Look for Rating as shown in the below pic,click on arrow beside Rating,click on Excellent,and click Vote Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
'Korkor' or 'Koko' is an endearing for Chinese..Japs or Koreans. Its a term actually used by the Chinese Indons to call their boyfriends..husbands or elder brothers.
Nice! And now you reminded me of the Korean girls who call their BF (or guys they like) Oppa...lol. Hope that means the same in what the girls in indo called guys...lol.

The bro who called me kor kor,sounds like a girl in indo is calling to me leh,send chills down my spine a little...lol...now i looking forward to next Jan batam trip liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
brought my prc from royce for a batam getaway on friday as she require to "departed and re-entered Singapore" Upon arriving batam the immigration officer who saw my girl passport ask her to followed her into the room as there is something wrong with the passport, i followed them to the rm.Inthe rm the officer ask my girl what is her agenda to batam and why she spending so long in singapore and claim the action she does is illegal and she will be send back to china immediately.I asked the officer for "help" and he say he will setle for us for $100.Knn damn greedy lo! we paid up and i had a weekend of FOC sex from my PRC girl.Hehehe
Couple of years ago,my ex boss who kept a PRC kena S$300 while doing what you did. After that incident,he didnt go Batam anymore to "depart and re-enter",instead choose Malaysia JB and at times,Thailand Bangkok. No hassle.

Lucky you,got the "FOC" sex but for S$100.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 22-12-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
No problem,bro. If you can,do help to rate this thread,hehehe...hopefully can see this thread scoring a 5 star one day...lol.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I found a funny phenomenon in Batam during my last trip...everyone in the trip are always finding other bro's girls are better than of their own....lol. When a group of ugly girls and one normal looking girl are put together,the normal looking girl tends to stand out to become a beauty. Something i realize when i was there...lol.

Hehehe...thank you,bro...now my turn to camp for your Batam FR,and welcome back to Sillypore.

Hope you enjoy yourself in Wetnam too...lol.

Thank you bro. Go to the top of this thread.

Look for Rating as shown in the below pic,click on arrow beside Rating,click on Excellent,and click Vote Now.

Nice! And now you reminded me of the Korean girls who call their BF (or guys they like) Oppa...lol. Hope that means the same in what the girls in indo called guys...lol.

The bro who called me kor kor,sounds like a girl in indo is calling to me leh,send chills down my spine a little...lol...now i looking forward to next Jan batam trip liao...

Couple of years ago,my ex boss who kept a PRC kena S$300 while doing what you did. After that incident,he didnt go Batam anymore to "depart and re-enter",instead choose Malaysia JB and at times,Thailand Bangkok. No hassle.

Lucky you,got the "FOC" sex but for S$100.
Haha, I thought if if jb n bintan, but the accommodation is more expenisve.my total spending is ard $350。not including the $100 kopitiam money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread