The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsnipe View Post
Dropping by HCMC this weekend. Will it be boring?
how cum boring...??????????

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
yydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Well ... for a typical Local Government Vietnamese School .... For 2 ... i guess is should be enough lah ...

any experience Kor Kor can answer this queries ...

I ever did enquire about SIS ... its about USD $4K per annum and is excluding books, uniforms, makan and etc .. and thats for 1 kid ... and is for pre-school ...
thanks you very much

wah you also is one of the 善良 man
if 1 women need take care for 4 kids and without any man support will be survive ?

any bro here got experience
if quarrel with vn bx they hard hard want go back vn ? nothing to say
Old 03-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
sgsnipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
how cum boring...??????????
Because going alone. HCMC alone can be quite boring mah.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not for me...very sexciting things to do...hihi...

Old 03-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
tak88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nooooo...HCM is only as boring as you allow it to be.

Like BKK you have your standard sure win places for action (aka Hai Ba Trung) but if you want to work hard at it, there are tons if places you can go to 'work' at scoring.

Gossip and Shangri-la are good clubs with a friendly local crowd. If you buy a bottle, you'll have tons of GRO's entertaining you and then it's how well you can work your game. Even if you don't speak Vietnamese, sign language, cuteness and online translators can get you a looping way.

Avoid Apocalypse Now, as one punter put it, it's where old hookers go to die.

And if you want some REAL excitement, go to the war museum and straddle the tank while shouting, 'My Lai! My Lai! Mofo's!!! Go USA!' hahaha, just make sure u can run plenty fast.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Don't know leh, don't have the courage to ask her. Carry out the mission at my office on one fine afternoon. ........ don't care liao pull her up and force her to bend over my desk after pushing all my barang onto the floor. Lift up her long dress to reveal the beautiful covered ass. Arrrrrrrhhhh.... the rest is history
did you know your boss just install cameras at 4 corners of your office?
your office cleaner found some used condoms in your waste bins...

DIE!!!
Old 03-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just met n up one end last month that fit your description, every where very smooth n slippery some more no hair below
Quote:
By the way, something new for me: she is quite young (very early 20+) and also jio. (You guys no need to apply, she not suitable for all of you especially bro KT and Jackbl)
very early 20+ and no hair below is MY TYPE...
why say no suit me and jackbl? don't you know that my taste and his is 180 degree apart?
Old 03-02-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
No need so mah huan go buy and waste $$$ somemore
resut out. waste money roi....
Old 04-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Suddenly I remember I got the right gal for you, somemore she come from Hanoi and can speak good english. Not too young and not too old.

Interested?
Yes yes yes..... how to get to know her???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 04-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
did you know your boss just install cameras at 4 corners of your office?
your office cleaner found some used condoms in your waste bins...

DIE!!!
How do you know there is 4 CCTV in my office or you came in the middle of the nite to instal them Okay, I must admit there are really a total of 4 CCTV camera in my company, 2 of them are HD camera instal in my office. So there are some beautiful HD footage of the action. As for who instal them? well I must admit again I did it

Cleaner found used condom? I CIM so no need to use them.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 04-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Yes yes yes..... how to get to know her???
Zhu Gor Gor, when u can intro me? U only reply KT, no reply me de

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 04-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
sgsnipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
not for me...very sexciting things to do...hihi...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tak88 View Post
Nooooo...HCM is only as boring as you allow it to be.

Like BKK you have your standard sure win places for action (aka Hai Ba Trung) but if you want to work hard at it, there are tons if places you can go to 'work' at scoring.

Gossip and Shangri-la are good clubs with a friendly local crowd. If you buy a bottle, you'll have tons of GRO's entertaining you and then it's how well you can work your game. Even if you don't speak Vietnamese, sign language, cuteness and online translators can get you a looping way.

Avoid Apocalypse Now, as one punter put it, it's where old hookers go to die.

And if you want some REAL excitement, go to the war museum and straddle the tank while shouting, 'My Lai! My Lai! Mofo's!!! Go USA!' hahaha, just make sure u can run plenty fast.
Just testing water, if those guys I know are going HCMC.

I normally goes to district 5 for my usual activities. Though I will be staying in district 1. My definition of boring is will there be new things around. Or just same same.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
very early 20+ and no hair below is MY TYPE...
why say no suit me and jackbl? don't you know that my taste and his is 180 degree apart?
I know your type, this cat also the type many bros here want also!!!! (All bros out there, am I right?) Anyway, I tot I eliminate my two main competitors? One getting hitch liao and the other change taste already. I should be safe by changing my taste from Milf type to SYT

Old 04-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Zhu Gor Gor, when u can intro me? U only reply KT, no reply me de
Be patience lah, jus now got someone looking over my shoulder so cant reply you.

As for this gal, she will be coming soon to Sg. Will let you know when the big day

Old 04-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
I normally goes to district 5 for my usual activities. Though I will be staying in district 1. My definition of boring is will there be new things around. Or just same same.
for me...dun need new things...just want new VBs...pm me your schedule...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1