The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
An Indian Girl

She is a modest Indian girl from my office. 24 years old and below 50kg standing at 160cm. She’s the assistant to my Sales role. Soft-spoken and polite with big brown eyes.

I am an outspoken Chinese boy. 28 years old, 60kg at 170cm, I am called the stickman of the office. Youngest VP in the South East Asia region.

I can sense she is slowly falling for me. That feeling when a girl starts to develop a mad crush on you in high school. That's exactly it.

You clock into the office at a later timing and start to find a Starbucks on your desk. You went for lunch together and she starts scooping food over to your plate. You head to the next city for dinner with a bunch of colleagues after work and she will somehow end up in your vehicle.

Rumors about us are starting to circulate around the office.

And you start to think...

There’s never a dull moment working with her.

There’s never a crisis executing with her.

And she’s so bright and professional, a capable young woman. It’s almost a turn-on for me.

...and that is when the feeling starts to grow mutual.

That I am slowly developing a mild fondness for her yet still unsure what it stands for. What it truly means in the short-term, and if this will go away.

Last edited by crit; 07-07-2021 at 05:09 PM.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: An Indian Girl

I bought her back to my condo in Kuala Lumpur, after a night of dinner, a movie, and a long stroll around KLCC.

Shoes are not allowed indoor so using her feet, she took off her black sports shoes and gently pushes them by the side of the door. She then shyly took her first step into the apartment and was greeted by my housemate, Joseph.

“Hello”, she said softly and wave shyly at Joseph, who seems to be busy making his own dinner by the kitchen bar.

I wave to Joseph, turn around and grab Shanti’s hand and pull her quickly into my room. I close the door behind me and shoot her a look.

“What?”, She asked, puzzled.

“Don’t talk to him so much!”

“Why? Is he a pervert?”

“No lah, just don’t talk to him!”

“Why not?”

“I don’t like when you talk to him lah!”

“Oh... you jealous is it?”

She said the word jealous in a cutesy way as she slaps my cheeks softly and playfully. I kept quiet. She let off a playful giggle as she walks around me and examines my room.

I am jealous. Not the normal jealous or the playful jealous but the real uncomfortable jealous, just from her saying hi to Joseph. I guess this jealousy comes from me falling in love with this beautiful and amazing petite little girl. We held hands during our movie date earlier and have been holding hands while we stroll around KLCC.

We have not acknowledged it but I guess we are an exclusive couple now. Boyfriend and girlfriend. Shanti and me.

She walked around my room, examine all my belongings like a mother checking up on whether her son tidies up his room.

“Your room smells weird”

“Hey!”

“Really, your room smells weird!”

She giggled as I slap my arm on her hips. That is the most intimate body part of Shanti I have touched, her hips. She responded with a playfully look with her sharp big eyes as if telling me to watch where my hands are going.

I hold her hand and pull her towards my table and show her some of my private belongings. A medal for my secondary school art class. My personal laptop with an Apple logo and my worn-out white cupboard. I pulled her beside me and open the white cupboard to unveil all my personal clothing.

Last edited by crit; 07-07-2021 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

“This is where I keep my home clothes. This is where I hang my office shirts. This is where I keep all my underwear, and this is where I keep my socks.”

She turns her face and looks at me shyly, blushing and nodding her head with a big smile.

“I guess you can unpack your clothes and place them inside my cupboard?”

“Okay but don’t look!”, she said, softly and shyly.

“Huh why??”

“Because I bring my inners also. You cannot look!”

I slap her hips again softly, took her bag, and pass it to her.

“It’s okay dar. It’s me lah, don’t feel embarrassed!”

She begins to unzip her bag and place her home clothes and shorts with my shirts. She hangs a few dresses beside my office wears and place a couple of bras and panties on top of my underwear. She holds on to a pair of dark green bra, light blue panties with a black T-shirt, and FBT shorts and stood up.

“Where do I shower?”

I point to the bathroom outside. I pass her my towel and open the door to ensure Joseph is not around before I let her out of my room. She hurried into the bathroom and the door locks behind her.

Twenty minutes later, she walked into my room as I walk out and go shower myself, not before I reminded Shanti to lock the bedroom door when I am not inside.

When I came back into the room, it was cold and comfortable. Shanti has turned on the air-conditioning and was drying her hair with my slightly broken hairdryer. I took the hairdryer away from her and begin to dry her long dark hair for her. As I slowly comb her long curly hair with my fingers, she asked me a question.

“Where do you sleep tonight?”

“Where do you want me to sleep? Inside here also can, in the living room also can.”

“I want you to sleep inside here. Beside me!”, She replied, like a cute little baby girl wanting her plush toy.

After fifteen minutes of drying her hair, we switch off the light and fall asleep on the same bed together.

Except I could not fall asleep. I have no idea why. It may be due to the joy of having this goddess beside me, or it could just be because I had too much coffee today in the office. We sleep in the same position, facing the same direction by our side with her back facing me.

Thirty minutes have passed, she fidgets in her position.

Forty-five minutes have passed, I moved my body an inch closer to her.

Fifty minutes have passed. I moved my body another inch closer to her, my pelvis area comes into soft contact with her butt. It was a warm, comfortable and safe position to be in, knowing she was beside me, breathing and resting peacefully as well. I place my left hand over her waist and spoon her to sleep.

Last edited by crit; 07-07-2021 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Sixty-five minutes have passed, she fidgets her body slightly, pushing her lower half towards my pelvis, trying to maintain the comforting contact.

“Can’t sleep dar?”, I whisper softly into her left ear.

“Hmm....”, she responds while shaking her head on the pillow.

“Turn around dar.”, I said softly again.

Shanti props up her right shoulder and in two moves, turns her body towards me. Now lying on the left side of her body facing me, she looks at me with her big dark brown eyes and soft dark lips.

“Why you can’t sleep?”

She shrugs her shoulders, mouthing the words don’t know to me.

“Is it warm?”

She shakes her head.

“Not comfortable?”

She shakes her head again.

I move my face forward and plant a soft kiss on her nose.

“Not comfortable because you wearing your bra to sleep is it?”

She looks at me with those soft brown eyes and lets off a soft warm smile by the side of her lips.

I place my left hand behind her, at her waist just above her butt. I move my hand under and into her black T-shirt. With my finger, I trace her backbone up her body until it touches her bra hook. With two fingers, I unclasp the tight bra hook and loosen the back band.

“So tight dar, of course not comfortable la”, I whisper softly to her.

She giggled softly.

“Feel more comfortable now?”, I whispered.

She closes her eye and nods her head softly over the pillow, with a charming smile.

We continue to look at each other for about a minute, staring deep into each other’s eyes. As the city light spews through the crack between the curtains and lies onto her face. Her dark skin shimmers.

I move in slowly and plant a kiss onto her soft lips.

There was a bit of an electric shock. My body trembles slightly. This was the first time I kissed her, I kissed Shanti, the cute little goddess from the otherwise dull office.

She smiled at me and licked her lips slightly.

I move in again and kiss her passionately.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

For ten minutes we were locking our lips non-stop. Our tongue touches and wraps around each other as we suck and bite on each other’s lips. It tastes of fresh mint, most probably from the toothpaste we use earlier, and we kept going, grabbing each other’s hair and body while we kiss, and suck on each other’s lips and tongue.

Our passion starts to grow stronger. We were slightly sweating from the making-out. I pull her up to a sitting position on our bed.

“Can I remove your T-shirt darr?”, I whisper very softly to her.

She responded with a tiny and shy nod.

I grab the bottom of her T-shirt as Shanti raises both her hands up in the air for me to remove her shirt. I pull it over her head and drop the shirt by the side of the bed. She then removes the two bra straps from her shoulders and drops the dark green bra on top of her shirt.

I stare at her beautiful body. Two sharp collarbones with her ribcage pushing out of her flat breast. Her pristine dark brown skin softly wraps around her bone structure.

“You look so beautiful dar.”

She covers her blushing face as she giggles.

In the sitting position, I move her head towards her flat right breast and plant a soft kiss on the tip of her black nipple. Shanti trembles a little from the kiss as she places her right hand over the back of my head, stroking my hair.

I began to suck on her right nipple. Her body trembles from the pleasure as she starts to moan softly. My right hand tickling her left nipple as they start to become harden, turning into a hardened black raisin.

“Feels good dar?”, I asked.

“mmHmm”, Shanti responded softly with her eyes closed grabbing onto my hair, enjoying the sensation.

I began to feel a wet sensation below my body. My penis starts to harden over my underwear as I lick and kiss Shanti’s nipples. I stood up and pull down my shorts and underwear, breaking the rope of pre-cum from my hardened penis.

Shanti stares at my penis shyly, her dark lips trembling slightly while rubbing her breast softly, removing the saliva away from her body.

“You shave your bottom?”, she asked softly, while pointing at my penis.

“Yes dar. Sometimes I do if I don’t forget hahaha”, I responded with a big laugh.

She giggles at my joke and continues to stare at me, not knowing what to do.

“Dar, do you want to give me a blowjob?”

“But I don’t know how...”

“It’s very easy only.”

Last edited by crit; 07-07-2021 at 05:08 PM.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

“But what if you don’t like?”

“Nonsense, it’s you dar. How can don’t like?”

She smiled a little while she got up from my bed and kneed in front of me. Softly, she grabs onto the bottom of my penis with her right hand as my right leg jerk aggressively once.

“What’s wrong?”, Shanti asked.

“Nothing, just very comfortable with your soft hand.”

With her right hand holding my penis and her left hand holding my right thigh, she closes her eyes and moves her lips towards the tip of my penis slowly. She opens her mouth and encloses the tip of my penis. She pushes her soft lips firmly together, wrapping the tip of my penis.

She begins to move her head forward and backward.

One time, two times, three-time, four-time, and five-time. With her right hand, she pulls my penis out of her mouth.

“Feels good?”

“Yea dar.”, I respond with my trembling sound.

Honestly, it doesn’t feel good. It feels amazing. I could feel her love, her warmth, her sweet passion.

She continues to put my penis in her mouth again as my body begins to tremble.

Six times, seven times, eight times, and nine. Her dark wet lips grazed across my entire penis, leaving a thin layer of saliva behind every time she pulls back.

I could not hold it. I was about to cum. I grab her left wrist and press it firmly. She was startled. Pulling the penis out of her mouth swiftly, she looked at me.

“Are you okay?”

“No, no please stop. I can’t. About to cum now.”

Shanti started to giggle and shoot me a sharp evil look with her big eyes as if telling me I am a weak man.

I led her up from her knees and ask her to lie down on the bed. I slowly remove her black FBT to reveal her light blue panties, with a wet patch on the gusset. I pull the panties off and reveal her firm crotch, filled with a thick bush of messy and curly black hair. Her dark vagina is slightly swollen with a layer of thick transparent discharge. A ring of hair surrounds a closely shut dark anus.

“Tskkkkkk, very shy la when you look at it like this!!”, Shanti said as she places her hands over her face.

“No dar, don’t be shy.” I said.

“Doesn’t look nice la.”, she said.

Last edited by crit; 07-07-2021 at 05:13 PM.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

“Nonsense, who said it’s not nice? You look perfect the way you are. Don’t let anything makes you think otherwise.”

She smiled and giggled at me.

With my body on top of her, I plant a soft kiss on her lips.

“You look perfect dar.”, I whispered.

I plant a soft kiss on her neck.

“So soft and so perfect.”, I whispered.

I plant a soft kiss on her black hard nipple, her body trembles while her heartbeat aggressively through her flat breast.

“You don’t have to do anything now. Just lay back and enjoy yourself.”, I whispered.

I plant a soft kiss on her belly button. She grabs the back of my hair with her right hand.

I plant a soft kiss on her inner right thigh as I slowly spread her long slim smooth legs wider apart.

She closes her eyes, preparing for what is to come next. I push her dark vagina lips apart with my index and middle finger to reveal a soft pink sensitive opening. I place my thumb on her anus and push it gently as I plant a hard kiss onto her sensitive clitoris. She let off a sharp short screech that echoed within the enclosed room. I alternate between kissing, licking, and sucking her dark clitoris and vaginal lips, while my thumb softly massages her anus in a circular motion. She grabs onto my hair firmly with my right hand as I push my tongue into her vaginal firmly whilst my right hand begins to push into her anus.

She starts to scream sensually, covering her mouth with her left hand in an attempt to muffle the shrilling cry.

I position myself on top of Shanti, spread her legs wider apart as I prepare to insert my penis into her.

“I will enter now dar.”, I said softly to her.

She looks at me with her soft big eyes and nodded.

On top of her, I grab my penis with my right hand and position it outside her vaginal. Softly teasing her a little, I push my pelvis forward to allow the tip of my penis to penetrate Shanti’s vagina.

She let out a loud wet moan from the entry of my penis. We hold on to each other’s hands, all ten fingers interlocking. I press my body firmly onto her to anchor my bodyweight, I began to penetrate her fully.

Shanti begins to moan loudly from the pleasure. Her body is conforming to the pleasure and pressure, twitching and tweaking, trembling, and shaking from my forces.

I kept pushing and pushing, her legs spread wider apart from the impact. Her dark vaginal lips wrapping around my penis, as our privates scrap against each other over a layer of intimate thick body fluids. For the first time in our life, our body has combined into one full being.

Last edited by crit; 07-07-2021 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Shanti kept looking at my eyes, with pleasureful agony, our fingers interlock. My body sweat is dripping onto her flat breasts.

I kept pushing and pushing.

“I feel... something”, she said with pleasure. “Like... I’m going to... pee.”

“It’s... your body, you are... about to... orgasm.”

“Huh?”

“You are about to cum. Don’t worry... it’s normal.” I said.

I kept pushing and pushing. The wet sound of my pelvis slapping against her widely spread legs and crotch filled the entire room.

“Wait... for me dar, let’s cum... together.”, I said.

She bit her dark lips hardly as her body continues to shake and tremble.

I kept pushing and pushing.

I could feel it. My sperm are gathering at the bottom of my body. I could feel the sharp sensation building in my penis.

“I am about to cum, you... ready?”, I asked, panting from slight exhaustion.

“mmHmm..”, she replied with two hard nods, her eyes closed now.

I could feel it. Three more pushes.

My pelvis raises and drops, slapping onto Shanti’s crotch. A pool of thick discharge was pushed to the base of my penis. That was the first push. My pelvis raises and drops again, slapping onto Shanti’s crotch, I could see her black vagina wrapping around my penis underneath the thick bush of sweaty curly hair. That is the second push. My pelvis raises and drops again. The sensation peaks. Her love tunnel starts to compress and it gets very warm all of a sudden.

I could feel a wave of sperm unloading deep into Shanti’s body.

My body froze as my mind blanks. Shanti’s body tightens as she lifts her head up in extreme pleasure. Her body stretches so tightly from the orgasm and her ribcage begins to pop out from underneath her flat breast. Our interlocking hands squeezing each other through a wave of reflex muscle movement caused by the sensation.

My consciousness snaps back two seconds later, and I could hear her scream echoed to the back of my skull.

It was sensational.

It was amazing.

It was Shanti.

She gave it to me.

And I jolt out of my couch, drenched in sweat with a huge boner...
Old 07-07-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Nice, more please
Old 07-07-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
potongking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice start bro, please continue!
Old 07-07-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
19ptsBehind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, camping for more
Old 08-07-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Wah! read until my lanjiao erect
Fact or fiction dont care - well written.
Plse continue, some encouragement points for u
Old 09-07-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebull View Post
Wah! read until my lanjiao erect
Fact or fiction dont care - well written.
Plse continue, some encouragement points for u
Fav returned upped u back Thxs bro
Old 09-07-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
nagajitki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro. Are Indian ladies more horny?
Old 09-07-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 11
LinuxUbuntu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLinuxUbuntu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagajitki View Post
Are Indian ladies more horny?
Maybe we will find out more as TS continues more with his story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1