The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ongcw8912 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking soapy massage at johor bahru.

hi all brother..
any 1 know where got soapy masage at jb area? i try b4 at thailand.. so siok
Old 19-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
jbsex21 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: soapy massage at johor bahru.

1) Shan Shan - approx . 43 yo from Shen Yang, look average , slim long hair with A+ boobs , a big sagged, One of the one can provide good massage, HDLY not bad when she massage your ass. Allow to suck her nipple ,remove her bra allowed, I usually Paid her RM 60 for the extra job service. 

2) Jing Jing -another old bird there, older sister of SS, quite look alike, same size and body , provide same service as SS and same damage.

3) Yang Yang - daughter of SS, 22 yo, youngest there, she work in KL before joining her mother SS in JB , small boobs like her mother, massage so so only , usually ask for extra if u want to roam her . A 'fees' to bonk her but outside hotel . Of course you must be a regular . 

4) Fei Fei - buddies of the above top 2, from Shen yang too, she claim she is 28 but actually look above 32 to me. Small B boobs size , massage so so , ask extra if want to roam her breast , I paid her RM 50 nothing more as her HJ service so so only . 

5) Yi Fei - from Shen Yang too, about 25 yo , I consider she is the most pretty among the girls there , good body , got bit of attitude if she don't like you . 

6) Shaung Shaung- a MILF , big boobs , can auto roam , ok massage .

7) Ting Ting- not later then 30 yo to me , look ok but I understand she married to the local here . 

8) Li Hong - a MILF about mid 30s, look tropical china woman look from dong bei, a bit plump but nice big boobs to squeeze , massage and HJ so so 

9) Zhi Wei - another MILF , look not bad but a bit plump with nice big boobs , I tried to suck her boobs but refuse for first few time but finally get it once , massage ok , she play hard to get sometime. 

10) Anqi - this MILf tried her once but don't have really like her attitude .

11) Dani - another MILF 40 yo easily , nice girl to chat but massage so so can Roam and don't ask extra . 
Old 19-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
jbsex21 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tian Yi

1) Shan Shan - approx . 43 yo from Shen Yang, look average , slim long hair with A+ boobs , a big sagged, One of the one can provide good massage, HDLY not bad when she massage your ass. Allow to suck her nipple ,remove her bra allowed, I usually Paid her RM 60 for the extra job service. 

2) Jing Jing -another old bird there, older sister of SS, quite look alike, same size and body , provide same service as SS and same damage.

3) Yang Yang - daughter of SS, 22 yo, youngest there, she work in KL before joining her mother SS in JB , small boobs like her mother, massage so so only , usually ask for extra if u want to roam her . A 'fees' to bonk her but outside hotel . Of course you must be a regular . 

4) Fei Fei - buddies of the above top 2, from Shen yang too, she claim she is 28 but actually look above 32 to me. Small B boobs size , massage so so , ask extra if want to roam her breast , I paid her RM 50 nothing more as her HJ service so so only . 

5) Yi Fei - from Shen Yang too, about 25 yo , I consider she is the most pretty among the girls there , good body , got bit of attitude if she don't like you . 

6) Shaung Shaung- a MILF , big boobs , can auto roam , ok massage .

7) Ting Ting- not later then 30 yo to me , look ok but I understand she married to the local here . 

8) Li Hong - a MILF about mid 30s, look tropical china woman look from dong bei, a bit plump but nice big boobs to squeeze , massage and HJ so so 

9) Zhi Wei - another MILF , look not bad but a bit plump with nice big boobs , I tried to suck her boobs but refuse for first few time but finally get it once , massage ok , she play hard to get sometime. 

10) Anqi - this MILf tried her once but don't have really like her attitude .

11) Dani - another MILF 40 yo easily , nice girl to chat but massage so so can Roam and don't ask extra . 
Old 21-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pqzm88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how do i find those gal ?
Old 21-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tian Yi is located at 185A, Jalan Sri Pelangi, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru. Tel : 016-7700348/78.
A 5 mins walk from Leisure Mall Giant, beside Caltax Petrol Kiosk and Opp Shell Petrol Kiosk.

Enjoy er massage there!
Old 21-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro, if you are sincere enough to give away her ctc, just PM those bros interested! why must use only email address?
Old 22-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
soicowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for "Real" soapy massage? Go to Land of Smile.
Old 22-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by public308 View Post
I want to show bro the address & picture as well so better send in email and I believe everyone has email right? I hope bros who visit her can get happiness.
oic, sorry mistaken you? PM cant send picture? i not sure?
Old 22-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
bro, if you are sincere enough to give away her ctc, just PM those bros interested! why must use only email address?
Wanna make few extra bucks mah...

Haiya bro Goat, ur genting highlands thread no visit hah?
Old 23-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

recce the joint alr just now, nearby Giant pelangi and further down from another famous joint call Hao De Fang. The outlook dont seems attractive as compare to TY?
Old 23-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Babyjohn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I will go Legoland next week . may be can try soapy massage .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1