The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Erotic Romance with a Ms Bootilicious Babe ...

Erotic Romance with a Ms Bootilicious Babe ...

WL Name - Le Le
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.67m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L1803
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014. She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Le Le is a youngish and an adorably attractive lass with a touch of Jap Kawaii-ness threw in ... She has medium size double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes. Nose bridge is somewhat flattish and she has girlish lips ... She is not those pretty pretty type and definitely lose up to her mate, Bei Er in the looks department ... Her long silky tress is tinted Auburn Brown in color ... Her crooked incisors plus hair color made her looks more like a funky Japanese kawaii ... She has nice physique proportional physique plus sexily-leggy except her booty which is alittle too wide for her waistline and very curvy ... The famous JLo's booty came to mind ... Hahaha ... Anyway, it was a turn on for me as they looks erotically bootilicous to me ... She has fair and super smooth body complexion ... Very shiok when her bod was in close contact with mine ... It sent a sexual shiver up to my spine and put me pleasurably on heaven in tremendous pace ...

As the door of heaven closed, before I could do anything, she came up close to me and we were squarting on the bed ... Our hands were all over each other by default ... We caressed each other erotically and we kissed sensually wihtout hesitation ... Gradually, we frenched each other without restrain and with lotsa passion ... All these while, we were still fully clothed ... I subsequently undressed her ... beneath her black number, revealed a tiny & sexy black super lo-waist brazilian brief ... and I unfastened her brassiere to allow her B cupper frontal assets with pale brown nips to hang free ... I didn't hesitate to give some due attention to this set of yummilicous fruits which were like begging me to do the necessary before my lusty eyes ... She reciprocated by pulling up my polo shirt and unzipping me to expose an already hard-on dick ... She bent down and slurped at my cock like a hungry child whilst I played with her well-developed tits ... I then positioned myself behind her and slided my dick along her ass crack and simultaneously squeezed her tits with one of my hands and stimulated her clit with my others ... I felt that she was damn wet downsouth ... She was breathing hard but slowly at that instance ... It was certainly music to my ears ...

In the shower, she did an erotic body2body soapy stimulation from the back of my torso to the front ... She also massaged my dick and groin area whilst I massaged her tits, clits and booty plus ass-crack (with my dick) ... We locked ourselves in embracement and frenched passionately before we towel dried ourselves ...

In the bedroom, she mounted on top of me and gave me a very sensuous and slow sucking of my neck, nipples, abs and pubic area with warm lethal tongue & lips ... I could feel her downsouth love hole was very wet as it glided along my raw torso ... This drove my sexual adrenaline a notch northward ... She never failed to gaze at me sexily whilst performing all these segments ... She move downsouth to give my little joe some attention "he" needed desperately ... She slided her palm down my dick and engulfed the whole length of my penis into her smally mouth with optimal pressure ... I was sexually high big time to watch her performed that ... She loved to sang praises on my priceless asset to swell my ego alittle ... Damn!

The session was so sexually intense and overwhelming that I could only adopt one position - Missionary ...

I rotated my dick in a small circle as I pressed my dick gradaully, steadily and increasing fractionally into her super moist pussy ... It was tight, man! Very tight! I continued to thrust my dick deep into her pussy ... she was soaking wet ... I could feel her constriction as I gradually increased my thrusting pace ... She was gripping my back hard as I pumped her with lotsa tremendous force ultimately ... We were frenching deep and passionately non-stopped till I reached the orgamic phase. We were gasping for air after I ejaculated & withdrew our mouths ... It was one heck of a fuck! Shiokalicious!

Looks - 7.2/10
Bod - 7.8/10
Tits - 7.5/10
Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10
Shower Action - 7.8/10
Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.5/10
AR - N/A
French Kissing - 8.5/10
BBBJ - 8.0/10
FJ - 7.9/10
Attitude - 8.9/10
RTF - Do I need to answer this question?

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-10-2014, 03:41 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Frenching PRC

A GND feminine babe with big, beautiful boobs... An underated gem in GL...

Jia Qi (L16 W17)

Height: About 1.6m
Exp in GL: 5-6 months

Face: 7.2/10
(Jia Qi has a demure, feminine, GND, pretty face. I find that she resembles SHE Hebe and another actress forgot her name about 20%. She has a pair of big sparkling eyes, sharp high nose and small sexy lips. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth and almost flawless. She has long black smooth silky hair. Her nose looks like she has gone under the knife. Overall, I find her pleasant looking. I am sure no one will reject her upon seeing her.)

Body: 7.4/10
(At about 1.6m tall, she is petite, slim, proportionate, curvy with very slight tummy fats. Her ass is quite perky good for doggie. Her legs are slim and slender. Very little or no body hair. Arm pits cleanly shaven by IPL. A small scar on her upper arm which she sustained an injury since young. She has very smooth fair flawless body skin.)

Boobs: 8.5/10
(One of the most beautiful pairs of boobs I have ever savoured. She has a pair of natural C cup boobs with large brown nipples. Her boobs are a little bit saggy but not an issue. Green veins sighted on her boobs. Simply love the sight of her bouncing boobs when she jumped or rode my dick haha.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical SOP bath. Not much actions. She is very hygienic cleaned my dick & body & ass hole damn thoroughly. She can improve in this area.)

Cat Bath: 7.1/10
(I laid on my front. She used her fingers to arouse and tickle my body. Felt so ticklish and shiok. She then used her big boobs to rabba my back. Feeling was great and heavenly when her nipples brushed against my back and front. She then gave me thorough sensual wet cat bath from my ears to neck to back and thighs. I flipped over and she performed same routine on my front. Loved the way she licked my ears and blew warm air into them. She then licked my balls and dick and gave me BBBJ. She raised my legs up and AR me. After a while I was asked to flip over to be on my fours easier for her to AR. On my fours, she employed licking and poking style AR with HJ action. She alternated with ball sucking and then slided beneath my body to BBBJ me damn shiok.)

Frenching: 7.7/10
(Had a passionate sensual frenching with this lass. Lots of non stop tongue fight. Her tongue is soft agile and wet. She is game for it. Everything is so natural and spontaneous. I felt like I am frenching my gf.)

AR: 7.1/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of AR. On my fours and when I laid on my back legs raised up. She employed licking and poking style AR with HJ combo. Felt great. She alternated with ball sucking.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Strong suction. Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Heard lots of slurp slurp sound. Lots of variation. Licked along my shaft as well as tongue flicking on my dick head. Lots of eye contact when BBBJ me. Even slided her head beneath my body to BBBJ me.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She flipped over in 69 position to BBBJ me and her pussy was just in front of my face. Can’t help it and unleash my tongue into her beautiful yummy cunt. She has quite bushy light colored nice pussy. I poke my tongue into her pussy faster and faster and she increased her BBBJ tempo. Nearly cum quickly stop her.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. I had some difficulty entering her. As I entered her in missionary, she moaned sexily. I licked her neck, ears and arm pits while pumping her. The more I licked those sensitive areas of hers, the more high, wild and horny she is haha. She moaned damn loud and naturally whenever I licked her arm pits, ears and neck. She then licked my nipples and neck and hugged me tightly. We frenched profusely and passionately whenever our eyes met. I flipped her over. In doggie, her back view is damn nice. Fair curvy perky ass. I gave her back a good thorough lick. Grabbed her boobs I bonked her with all my strength. She turned around and we frenched. Just simply loved to see her boobs swayed left right front back when I bonked her from the back. Switched to cow girl. Gosh the view is even better. As she rode my faster and faster her boobs were bouncing non stop. She led my hands to grab her neh neh and ask me to squeeze hard. Haha. She’s damn high and horny and bent down to French me. I felt her pussy muscles squeezing my dick damn hard. I cannot tahan and cummed with a loud moan... she collapsed onto my panting. We stayed in that position for sometime my dick in her pussy hugging each other. What a mind blowing great sex!)

GFE: 7/10
(She was very quiet initially. Managed to break ice with her. Chatted alot of stuffs. Very nice genuine girl who is service oritented. She only want to focus on delivering good services to customers unlike other girls who like to gossip/badmouth/backstab their housemates haha.)

RTF: Yes. She is a underrated hidden gem!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 20-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She is the Embodiment of 3S

I just realized that I have forgotten to post a FR on this ang pai when I first tried her months ago and have since RTF for umpteen times ... Anyway, she is already well-known to many ... Here is my version to add to the collection ... She is one of the handful WLs deserves to be paid tribute to ...

She is the Embodiment of 3S - Sensuality + Spontaneity + Sexiness

WL Name - Na Na
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - 1.73 m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted in April 2014. Prior experience as Hostess in Macau KTV.

Appearance - 7.4/10

Na Na is lovely, charming and youngish ... I like her Nude makeup style and her overall outlook ... She has long and body wave tress which was tinted in natural brown ... She put on synthetic eyelashes to make her small double eyelid eyes look bigger ... She has sharp and high bridge nose ...

Bod - 8.0/10

My Oh my! She built like a Model ... She is one of the tallest lasses in GL now ... Very proportional physique which I dig ... Fair and superbly smooth body complexion ... She has perky and curvy butts, flat abs and possesses slenderly long legs ... She knew how to fawn her never-ending legs by wearing super mini and tight number ... Her pussy is clean shaven ... Vagina labias, clit and vagina walls are pinkiest red in color ... Very palatable to my sight ... I have had an enjoyable and sumptuous DATY the moment the door shut behind us ...

Tits - 7.8/10

Albeit only B cupper, they are very well-developed and gravity defying ... Appeared firm but tender to my touch ... She has beautiful looking cherry-like reddish-pink nips ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

She is a naturalist in this department ... Her action was very spontaneous and senusous ... She at first set on my laps and I began to kiss her gently on her forehead, nose, cheeks, neck and I circled her lips with mine before I inserted my tongue in-between her lips ... Her lips engaged mine by default ... Everything seemed to be moving gradually and smoothly ... All this while, my hands were busy caressing all over her bod as she held onto my shoulders ... I subsequently undressed her and left her tiny G-String on ... She then helped me to undress completely ... I laid her on the bed and lifted her legs and placed them on shoulders whilst I proned down to have had a sumptuous DATY ... I pulled her G-String aside and prised open her vagina labias with my other hand so that my tongue has full access to her priceless abalone ... We frenched passionately and deeply but in a senusuous and slow fashion ...

Shower - 8.0/10

She gave me a sensuous soapy rub all over my torso ... I did not hesitate to give her a tight hug because she was so charming to me, and she frenched me passionately without prompting from me ... At that moment, I squeezed her butts and pulled her even closer ... Good feel of her pussy against all the erotic zones of my anatomy ... I then bent a little to give her beautiful nips some undivided attention ... Shiokalicious!

She at first licked my back torso ... Her licking was rather stimulating ... I like the way she rolled and tickled my back with her tender, moist and warm tongue ... She continued to kiss and lick my neck, pecs, nips, abs and pubic area when she flipped me over the front ... Again, I got a good feel of her warm and moist pussy on my torso ... We frenched wherever the opportunity presents itself to us ...

AR - N/A

Not sure if she provides as we were so engrossed in the fore-play segment and french kissing that we left out this segment ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Passionate, sensual, hot and engaging!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ ... It was sensually done and in steady pace ... She interpersed the BBBJ with very erotic and stimulating HJ with lotsa natural saliva ... I really enjoyed the way she caressed my little joe with her agile fingers which were laced with generous amount of her saliva ... She would split saliva on my dick so that it is well lubricated at all time ... The feeling was damn shiok - Like wanna cum but being held back each time ...

FJ - 7.9/10

She was very proactive and spontaneous ... We adopted gal rodeo ride first ... We then switched to "Dentist Chair" which gave me maximum penetration ... I placed a pillow beneath her lower spine area so that her pelvic was positioned upward for the ease of my ferocious penetration ... I then quickly switched to doggy bonking (me standing whilst she squarted near the edge of the mattress) as I was in a state of almost reaching the orgasmic phase ... I reached a point of no return in missionary ... This is my favourite position as I could french her deeply whilst I thrusted my bulked up tool into her pussy in ferocious pace and might ... I must say her pussy was very tight and moist ... I could feel her vagina wall pulsating as each time I thrusted my dick deeper and harder into her pussy ... This effect of hers heightened my sexual peak and made me reached the orgasmic phase in double quick pace ... Shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9.5/10

She was super nice to me ... Very friendly, spontaneous, sweet and charming. I experienced lotsa Ömph and GFE in this particular session ... What's more can I ask for ... She is one awesome babe! She is confirmed a Box-Office hit ...

RTF - Already done her for umpteen times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-10-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Mi (1606A)

Xiao Mi (1606A)...24-25yr old mm fm Guangdong....quite fair, demure, feminine, sweet, OL looker, wears little if any makeup....long tinted straight brown hair...has a small cute tongue!...when she wears her long hair side flip looks chio!...ard 163cm ht, lovely longish slim legs...slim lithe proportionate bod wif no fats, has a lovely looking back, smooth skin...A+cup boobs, light brown tits, right tit small eraser shaped, left tit inverted, erotic sight n feel...flatish yet perky ass...pussy v bushy, darkish lips, no smell...has previous ktv/sauna experience in Huizhou, Guangdong. ..

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe high...shy, gentle, caring, sweet mm...soft spoken, gentle n submissive!. ..keen to pls...passionate frenching!...natural feel, spontaneous n responsive....also strikes me as a genuine mm...

Pre-shower action...helped me strip fm head to toe, including removal of socks n shoes...nice raba n frenching...Shower action...soothing full scrub; raba n back bum rub; bod lick ; lengthy bbbj gd suction n lick...towelled me dry gd touch...

Bed action...full works pkge +!...soothing massage wif lotion...vgd lick n suction catbath...becuz of her small tongue, ar on the light side but can't fault her for effort...lick, suck n massage of balls, nice... lengthy shiok bbbj done in various positions....really enjoyed sucking on her tits, especially left inverted tit making it hard n erect...tonguefu gd natural response fm her, squirming n soft moans...

Fj v natural responsive feel n accommodating. ..damn shiok sight n feel when she became high n cumming, chest n face flushed, face wif 'pain' sensuous look, natural soft moans turning louder as she reached her sweet spot, hands all over me, frenching passionately! ...best enjoyed: misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, lovely longish legs on me chest n shoulders, me lifting her ass abit to penetrate deep ; doggie becuz of her lovely back arched ; asian cowgal pumping she worked it...ended wif cuddling, chit chat n frenching...also helped me dress, including putting back me socks n shoes...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...v much 小女人!...also not a time watcher...has gem potential...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 23-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Frenching PRC

Been fucking a lot lately so I’ll stick to just basic FRs.

WL:      Anqi
Base:   Westerhout no 15

Looks:              7.5/10. Girlish and pixie looks. Very pleasant to look at
Body:               7.5/10. Small package with slight baby fat. Smooth complexion, normal skin tone
Boobs:             8/10. Nicely shaped Bs with light brown sensitive nips
French:            9.5/10! Better than even native-speaking French! Nice soft tofu lips
Bath:                Rubba + BBBJ + frenching
BBBJ:               7/10. Above average. Maybe I was tired that day
Painting:          She loves it!
FJ:                    8/10. Any position also can. She was literally dripping pussy juice. Think Kampong Java canal after a monsoon
GFE:                 9.5/10. Gao gao to the max. Was skipping around the room and singing to me
RTF:                 RTF so many times liao. How not to love this girl? Anqi is currently the fastest moving gal in this house.

Doomas
Old 23-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Been fucking a lot lately so I’ll stick to just basic FRs.

Had a tarma (and one-on-ones) lately with ----

WL:      Eva
Base:   1612
Looks:              7.5/10. Girlish and pixie looks. Almond shaped face. Smooth facial complexion. Natural beauty so doesn’t need much make up.
Body:               8/10. Very lithe and petite babe with almost zero body fat. Smooth and fair complexion, beh beh goot goot
Boobs:             8/10. Nicely shaped Bs with light brown nips. Grabelicious
French:            8/10. Gotten more aggressive in this area. Soft soft lips
Bath:                Rubba + BBBJ + frenching
BBBJ:               8/10. Chut new pattern liao. Upside down BBBJ with her legs above my head and propped against the mirror. Also helicopter BBBJ.
Painting:          Paint her right and you will get her high. Neat pussy lips nicely folded. Lickelicious
FJ:                    8/10. Any position also can. Almost as tight as Xiao S.
GFE:                 8.5/10. Very gao gao
RTF:                 RTF several times liao. Been in GL a short time but her skills have gotten much much better. 

WL:      Xiao S
Base:   1612
Looks:              8/10. Super SYT looks. Bright shiny eyes. Smooth facial complexion. Natural beauty so doesn’t need much make up.
Body:               8.5/10. Super lithe and petite babe with almost zero body fat. Smooth and fair complexion, more beh beh goot goot than Eva
Boobs:             8/10. Nicely shaped Bs with light brown nips. Grabelicious
French:            8/10. Very tender and shiok. Gives only to regulars
BBBJ:               7.5/10. Tight mouth, tight BBBJ
Painting:          Only for regulars. Very neat pussy lips. Lickelicious too!
FJ:                    9/10. I still find her the tightest in GL and even BKK. Her tightness alone gets her a 9. Held me super tight after I shot my load.
GFE:                 8/10. Song song gao Jurong
RTF:                 RTF many times liao. Been in GL for some time but still one of the best fucks.

Tarma experience: The feeling of having two schoolgal-sized babes crawling all over me and rubbing and servicing me was a heady experience. They look alike enough that you will feel like you are fucking a real sister combo; heart stopping experience.

Doomas
Old 23-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up LiLi (1608)

LiLi (1608)...23yr old mm fm Hunan...fair, quite chio, demure yet sultry looker wif attractive small eyes, wears fakelashes tat look nice...tinted long brown hair, worn side flip looks more chio, has nu ren wei appeal!...ard 165 cm tall , quite gd ht, lovely longish slim shapely legs...sexy looking slim proportionate lean bod ...perky A+/B- boobs wif light brown 50 cent areola n eraser tits...perky juicy small ass...pussy well trimmed no smell...has previous KTV experience in Dongguan. ..

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe high...friendly, sweet, sensual, horny mm...natural n spontaneous...shiok passionate sensuous frenching!...

Prelude: Engaging n responsive...raba wif clothes on, helped each other strip, more raba, now both of us naked, wif her just in her killers heels, shiok feel n sight, our bods close tight embrace, frenchie, hands all over each other , enhanched by side mirror effect!...

Shower action: soothing soapy massage...v nice sensual raba front n back, her hands stroking me bod, soapy hj while frenchie... bbbj vgd lick n suck, three quarter deepthroat, horny eyecontact, nice moans..!

Bed action:...bod massage, boobs massage...v nice soothing sensual hands/fingers stroking of me entire bod...sensual catbath....grinding of our bods together while frenching v shiok!!....no ar though...vgd balls lick n massage...bbbj slurpy wet, nice sensual lick of me cockhead....manoeuvred her into 69 for me prelude tonguefu which got her gasping n squirming her ass in front of me face while she bbbjed me!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, v nice bod n pussy feel while we frenched passionately, me caressing her face...played, fondled n sucked on her boobs/tits, made her tits erect v hard, sexy turn on, she giving out soft moans, face wif soft 'pain' high looks!...now she getting more horny n sensual, our bods grinding frenchie, v nice feel n sight....tonguefu time, vgd response...wetness, jerking, soft moans, hands gripping the bedsheets, horny high looks, v shiok!...

Fj vgd as it was natural, sexy n horny wif feeling...done in many positions...best enjoyed: standing wif her in her killer heels, model look fuck enhanched by mirrors!! ; doggie becuz of her small bouncy ass n her horny look in the mirror in front of her!; her ass on the edge of the bed, she holding her legs wide spreadeagled, eyes fixed in heat, face n neck flushed, urging me on to pump her fast n hard!; asian cowgal piak piak piak she worked it gd...ended wif a soothing massage n frenchie gdbye...

Overall an enjoyable bonk wif a naturally sensuous n horny mm...has gem potential

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 30-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 22
sexkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lusty ... Lusty ... Lusty ...

Had a go with lor16 Hse 06 Rong Rong

Look – 8.0/10

In my opinion I think she is quite good looking. Actually she is quite a babe with a cute face and high cheek bone. Although her looks is not that stunning but she always put on a sweet smile. She has smooth and very fair skin complexion. I like to rub and feel her silky smooth skin.

Body – 7.5/10

She is quite tall for a girl, about 1.68m barefoot. She is sexy and well shaped.
She possesses the vital curves.

Boobs – 7.5/10

Proud owner of C cups and light brown nipples which are very nice to fondle. Very firm and nice to grab.

Cat Bath – 7/10

Wet and sensual cat bath. Concentrated on my nipples. Subsequently she went south to lick my groin, testicles, inner thighs and thigh as well … Very thorough cat bath indeed!

Frenching – 8/10

This gal likes to french. Very passionate frenching. Great frencher. Wet frenching starts the moment we got into the room. Slow and sensual tongue fighting. Started with light kisses here and there and this developed into passionate frenching.
Shiok ke do!

AR - 7.0/10

Quite stimulating. She uses her tongue tactfully.

BBBJ – 7.0/10

Very good blowjob with tongue action. I also gave her some tips on how to stimulate my didi effectively with her tongue.

FJ – 7.5/10

We adopted three positions – Cowgal ride, doggie, standing doggie and ends in missionary. And her butt is really make for doggie

Attitude – 8/10

Very accomodating, nice and feminine. Always smiling and joking.

GFE – 8/10

Very nice feeling. Like having sex with your gf. She will hug you and lay by your side on the bed and tease you. We spend a full hr together.
Old 30-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Thumbs up I was driven to another Level of Sexual Nirvana ...

I was driven to another Level of Sexual Nirvana ...

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Xi' An, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - 1.60m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1809
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014. She has no prior experience in the flesh trade according to her and she learned her craft from her buddy, Na Na who has recently terminated her stint here.

Looks - 8.0/10

She is pretty pretty by GL CAT150 standard ... I put her in the top tier of pretty WLs of GL. Very nice and big double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes which were laced with mascara. She has sharp and high bridge nose plus very kissable oriental shape lips. She has long straight tress and fair smooth facial complexion ... The sight of her glamorous outlook turned me on big time.

Bod - 7.8/10

She is slim and has fair plus super smooth body complexion. Surprisingly her butts are curvy although small. She built like a teenager - lithe, tight, flat abs and proportional anatomy ... Her bod reminded me of the long retired a/p Miyuan (formerly from L2045). In fact her demeanour and disposition also resemble Miyuan quite a fair bit. But Fei Fei is much better looking for sure.

Tits - 7.6/10

Natural small B w/pink nips. Although not huge by GL Cat150 standard, I have to give her high score because they're very well developed and they hung down perfectly on her slim girlish body frame. They are certainly very palatable to my lusty sight ...

Pussy - 8.0/10

Woohoo! What a beautiful & pinkiest pussy she possesses. She has pubic hair but the good thing was, the area juz outside her vagina was bald ... Of course I didn't hesitate to give this piece of asset of hers lotsa undivided attention with my warm and lethal tongue. It was absolutely a yummilicious & sumptuous DATY!

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5

She was very spontaneously engaging in this department. As usual, I didn't take a nose dive immediately ... Anticipation is everything. I worked my way down her bod - Kissing, nibbling, licking of nips, tummy, knee caps, inner thighs ... and made her wait ... When her hips started to strain upwards in a vain attempt to hurry things up, this was a clear signal for me to proceed to give her a ferocious cunnilingus. We were still fully clothed at that particular juncture. I juz pulled off her tiny lacy black G-String and plunged into her beautiful love hole without hesitation ... I lapped my tongue along the length of her pussy and stopped at her clit each time to apply a circular pressure on it before moving down again ... I then sticked my tongue deep into the inner wall of her vagina and at the sametime, I fingered her ass-h@le gently ... She moaned in great pleasure ... We frenched passionately but in a sensual fashion before we proceeded to shower ... The feeling was simply awesome! Lotsa ömph was generated as a result ...

Shower Action - 7.8/10

She gave me a soapy body2body stimulation from my back to my front torso ... I slided my massive dick along the length of her ass-crack to mimic a doggy bonking position and I cupped and caressed her tits simultaneously. She used some kinda lotion to disinfect my ass-h@le thoroughly ... It was a tell-tale sign that she will give me a solid AR later ... hahaha ... We frenched again before we towel-dried ourselves ...

I am a little bias here because she discharged lotsa tender loving care on me plus lotsa intangible GFE which was ultra mesmerizing indeed! I was driven to another level of Sexual Nirvana ... It was like seeing a "sky full of magnificent sparkling stars"! She used her pointy nips to glide along the back of my torso as well as the sole of my feets ... Very sensuous feeling ... She did the same on my frontal torso and spent sometime licking & sucking my nips ... It was certainly a sight to behold to see such a pretty babe doing that to me ... Woohoo!! We then frenched passionately before we switched to another segment ... She was a darling to me, honestly ...

AR - 8.0/10

Surprisingly it was awesome and very stimulating with subtle hand action on my penis. She told me she learned this from her experience clients and her ex-colleague, Nana. I can feel lotsa circular tongue motions of her warm, slippery and soft tongue ... she would stick her tongue inside my ass-crack to probe a little ... Shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Passionate & lotsa ömph feel ... Very engaging & spontaneous too ... As if she was specially programmed to french me ... This heightened my sexual adrenaline to another notch ... Yummilicious! Usual caveat applies ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Both frontal & reverse BBBJ. 3/4 deep throated and sensually done with some hand actions on my scrotums, pubic area and inner thighs ... Suction pressure was ideal too ...

FJ - 8.0/10

Very accommodating indeed! We adopted gal rodeo ride, lotus, scissor position and missionary ... Lotsa ömph and spark generated as she frenched me passionately as if I was her lover whilst in missionary & lotus positions ... I felt that she was all out to please me. I was on fire when I ultimately ejaculated my load fully! She moaned audibly whilst I was about to reach orgasm. It was a very sextisfying bonk for me ... Usual caveat applies ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Awesome! I have nothing to fault her! To me, she has the total package I desire in a WL ...

RTF - Confirm YES!!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-10-2014, 11:18 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A horny, slutty, flirty, playful, bubbly SYT...

Le Le (L18 H03)

Height: 1.65m
Exp in GL: 1-2 month plus

Face: 7.3/10
(Le Le has this Poly/JC SYT face. Definitely can pass off as a Poly/JC girl. She has medium high nose and a pair of cute playful eyes. Her lips is small & sexy especially those moles on her upper lips haha. She has smooth, fair & almost flawless complexion. She has long colored hair. Definitely my cup of latte. I am sure no one will reject her upon seeing her.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(She possesses a pair of natural A+ to B- cup boobs with pinkish to light brown eraser-like nipples. Simply irresistible haha. Finger licking good. Yummy.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.65 m tall, she has slim, fresh, taut, toned, curvy figure plus a perky ass to die for haha. Her perky ass very good for doggie hehe. She has slim sexy legs. Her body complexion is very smooth fair flawless. Arm pits almost cleanly shaven. No sights of blemishes or tattoos. Love the sight her of in her killer heels... look at her killer slim long legs... slurp slurp..)

Bath: 7.4/10
(Quite action packed! Lots of sensual cock teasing actions and we frenched whenever we looked into each other’s eyes. She performed body to body soapy rub on my front & back. She guided my hands to squeeze her boobs and finger her pussy! Damn kinky haha! I love the way she HJ me and massage my balls, sent me to heaven double quick time. After washing off the soapy foam on my body, she performed cat bath on my body concentrating on my nipples. And she likes to poke my ass hole with her finger haha. To end the bath she gave me a brief BBBJ. Lots of seductive glances when she sticked out her tongue to lick my dick head. Damn arousing! Great appetizer. Cannot wait for the main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my front. She massaged my back for a short while. Then she used her boobs to rabba my back and used her fingers to arouse me. Then she used her bum to rub my back. Her ass is so fleshy and perky haha and quite heavy lol. After which she performed sensual gentle cat bath on my back thoroughly. I was asked to be on my fours. She gave me licking plus poking style AR. She alternated with ball sucking action and finger poking my ass hole. Then she moved her head beneath my body to BBBJ me. Lots of stunts. I flipped over. She used her boobs and bum to rabba my front with lots of fingers arousing action. After which she performed sensual gentle cat bath on my front with constant HJ and ball tickling actions. Shiok ah. Then she gave me BBBJ with lots of variations and constant CFM glances.)

Frenching: 8/10
(She is a natural born French speaker! Not much prompting from me. Whenever our eyes met, we smooched and frenched passionately like bf gf. Lots of tongue fight. She inserted her tongue into my mouth and I sucked it like lollipop. Yummy! Non-stop frenching til I need to pause to graspe for some fresh air haha.)

AR: 7/10
(She employed licking and poking style AR when I were on my fours. She alternated with ball sucking action plus finger poking my asshole action. Then she slided her head beneath my body to BBBJ me while tickling my balls.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Simply love to see this SYT BBBJ me. Lots of constant seductive CFM stares. She likes to stick out her tongue to lick my dick head and along my shaft. Then she used her lips to rub against my dick. After which she engulfed my entire dick with lots of saliva stimulating. Suction not strong thou. Not so deep throat thou. Still can improve.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She has nice beautiful pinkish bushy pussy. Initially she is a little bit hesitant to let me paint. After some sweet talk by me, she spreaded her pussy to let me taste. One of the tastiest pussy I ever savoured yummy haha. She likes my tongueful as she moaned sexily and her hands all over my hair and face. I rotated my body while painting her til we are in 69 position and she sucked my balls and AR me. Shiok ah.)

FJ: 7.8/10
(She has tight warm moist pussy. I inserted my rod into her pussy in missionary. We frenched like no tomorrow. I then licked her ears and arm pits and neck while she licked my nipples. To my surprise she spanked my ass and asked me to pump harder. Damn haha. I like it. So I pumped her harder and harder til she screamed. Love to see her painful yet enjoyable priceless facial expression. We then switched to doggie with her in heels. Damn I felt like I were bonking a chio young model. Her legs with heels on is a killer man. Her back view is so nice. Her perky ass damn gd for doggie. Grabbed her boobs from behind I licked her entire back while thrusting into her. She turned her head around & we locked lips with lots of tongue fight. I placed her on the edge of the bed and continue to thrust her harder & harder. She told me she cannot tahan and about to cum. So I frenched her even more profusely and pumped harder til we cummed together. Shiok ah. She told me she has cummed together with me. Not sure she meant it real or not haha. But heck la its a mind blowing sex!)

GFE: 7.7/10
(She showered me with high GFE. Lots of tender care & concern haha. A good conversationist. I like to chit chat with her. Love to see her cheeky smile.)

RTF: Yes! Definitely! Hard to find such a SYT with good service!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 31-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Thumbs up CoCo (1615)

CoCo (1615)...22 yr old mm fm GuangXi...quite fair, fresh, demure, chio syt looker, wears little makeup if any, radiant clean clear facial skin, nice eyes, small cute dimples when she smiles, v sweet!!...looks young, cld pass off as a chio jc/ poly gal...ard 163cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin...perky B cup boobs wif nice looking pink nipples...small perky juicy ass, bouncy, gd for doggie!....pussy well trimmed, small tuft of pubes on top(like pornstars!), pussy lips n clitty region shaved clean n smooth, delicious for tonguefu, no smell!...

Overall sex svc excellent n gfe high...sweet, adorable, soft spoken caring mm...natural, spontaneous, v 温柔 n sensual, aims to pls, submissive ,小鸟依人!!...pasionate sensuous frenching, but seems to prefer mouth open, although our wet lips kept touching constantly...vgd company n conversationalist as well...

Natural gf action fm the get go!...hugged, raba, caressed her face, licked n kissed her neck, frenchie...then she slowly stripped me caressing me bod n playing wif me cock, frenchie...I then did likewise peeling off her clothes n undies, only kept her killer heels on, raba, bods grinding, front n fm behind, me cock on her arse crack, turned her head to french, made more shiok wif side mirror effect!...fab prelude!...

Shower action...soothing full clean scrub n soapy neck massage...soapy raba back n front, v nice feel of her boobs, bod, pussy n ass, frenchie...soapy boobs fuck wif gd eyecontact, shiok...hdly, her thigh inserted between me crotch area fm behind rubbing me balls, her hand doing a soapy hj, I leaned back n our cheeks caressed each other, she moaning softly in me ear, v nice!...warm water bbbj, gd feel, half deepthroat, nice sensation on me cockhead, suction quite gd...towelled me dry at the end, frenchie included!...

Bed action...v nice bm n boobs massage on me back...soft sensual effect, really liked the feel of her boobs n pussy on me back n bum...soft sensual full catbath, especially enjoyed her licking me neck n ears n moaning softly in me ears while caressing me back, then she turned me head to fench!...me on all 4s, ar v shiok soft sensual lick n poke, made more shiok when she applied a cooling gel to me arse n me cock, she then ar n hj at the sametime....then she went sideways to lick me perineum fm below n lick me cockhead as well, while she also played wif me arse, v nice!...

Me then turned over to lie on me back...she gently climbed on top, damn bloody shiok natural raba, grind of our bods, sensual feel of her boobs, pussy n legs all over me, she caressed me face, frenchie!...then sensual lick n suck of me nipples...licked me all over...lifted me legs for another round of slurpy wet ar while she massaged me balls n hj...then she licked me cock shaft, licked me cockhead in a v sensual manner wif her saliva dripping ala av porn style, got me cock super hard n throbbing, woohoo!!....bbbj half deepthroat again, done in various positions, best enjoyed me standing, she demure n submissive, side mirrors effects enhanced the feel n sight of the experience!. ..at times went full deepthroat mouth fucking, at other times took out me throbbing hard cock, slapped it on her tongue n side cheeks, she looking up at me in a v demure submissive way, phoarr av porn sensation man!!

My turn...I climbed on top, our bods grinding, hands caressing, legs wrapped ard each other, frenchie, v nice!...then licked her bod all over, soft moans fm her...played, fondled, squeezed n sucked on her boobs/nipples, got her squirming, soft moans, high looks!...then went south to tonguefu on her lovely pussy/clit...she jerked, hands caressing me hair n face, soft moans, wetness, v shiok!...

Fj...v nice...natural, passionate, sensuous, responsive, accommodating n quite tight feel...doggie v shiok becuz of her bouncy ass + she held out one hand to grip me hand on her ass, arched her back, leaned back n turned her head to french!...spooning sideways, lifted one of her legs up, vgd access to her clitty, boobs n also turned her head to french, side mirror effects hightened the feeling!....her ass on the edge of the bed, legs on me chest n shoulders, close tight feel, she uring me on to pump her faster n harder, face flushed, panting, frenchie v shiok!...vgd mix of cowgal n asian cowgal grind n pump, her hair swaying, me put me finger in her mouth n she sucked it sensuously wif high looks!....as I was abt to cum, pulled her close frenchie n shot me load, her pussy muscles contracting, damn solid feel!!...ended wif a soothing massage, cuddles, chit chat n frenchie...

Overall a v enjoyable bonk...full pkge natural sensual submissive solid gf sex...this sweet adorable mm is also not a time watcher...takes it slow wif feeling...definite gem....btw she also kinda of reminds me of my wonderful sex sessions wif retired chiobu sweetie Xiao Fan (3033)!!...

Old 04-11-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hardworking Newbie with Rooms for Improvement

WL: Fei Fei
House: L18H09
Home: ShaXi (historic market town in Yunnan province)
Ht/Wt: 159cm/43kg
Debut Sep 2014

Looks: (7/10) Sharp face, small sleepy eyes with thick fake eye lashes, medium ridge nose, sensual but pale pink lips. Not the pretty pretty type, ordinary looker only. Quite a great difference from what I read in another FR. Complexion quite fair, slight scar on right cheek bone, long black hair, smooth body skin. Bod is slim waist, nice perky and curvy ass, B- cup, slim legs.

Boobs (7/10): Well developed, beautiful B- Cup with large pinkish tits (double size of pencil eraser). Sensitive to lick and suck. Tried to wriggle off when touched. I respect her sensitivity and did not insist. Can see but cannot touch, what a pity! Thought she was nearing to code red but she denied that. Said she is always like that.

French (7/10): Accommodating but can’t say passionate. Light kissing in bath room but opened up during FJ. Sensuous lips and light tongue fight.

Painting: Didn’t try. Too tire. Preferred to be served like king that day, haha..

AR: Didn’t want because farting a bit. Haha…

Bath (6/10): SOP. When she bm me, felt a bit painful on my erected dick when pressed against her bod. Could be too much pressure applied.

Catbath (7/10): She gave me a great deep tissue massage. That was great, better than the FJ later on. BM started from soles of feet! Quite shiok. 2nd round using her tongue to lick and suck my whole body. 3rd round, ran her fingers sending electric charges across my body.

BBBJ (6/10): Half deep throat, felt a bit too much pressure on my dickhead. Not so shiok.

FJ (7/10): Started with cowgirl. Her pussy was quite tight. Not for long, she asked me if I wanted to be on top. So I changed to sitting position for a short while, piak piaking her before changing to missionary and stayed on this position. Damn shiok frenching her shiok shiok while driving deeper and deeper and deeper into her....and finally cum in missionary. She was moaning (sounded fake) away.

GFE (7/10): quite good. Comfortable to chat with.

Overall: Her skills in BBBJ can be further polished, if only her boobs and tits are not that sensitive will be great.

RTF: No.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

Thumbs up LiLi (1817)

NB...this fr is based on my first call wif this LiLi (1817) when she was relatively a newbie well over a month ago

LiLi (1817)....23 yr old mm fm Hunan...hot, sexy, foxy , syt looker wif sleepy sultry eyes, wears fakelashes which look nice...lovely long straight rebonded reddish hair wif the ends a different reddish hue...kinda of resembles a sexpot barbie doll jap av porn starlet!!....风骚 man....petite, ard 156cm ht....sexy curvy voluptuous bod wif a slight tummy...lovely perky soft natural large C cup boobs wif lightish brown inverted tits...juicy perky biggish bouncy ass, v shiok for doggie!...pussy well trimmed no smell, nice looking slit pearl oyster!...has previous ktv experience in Zhuhai...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe v high...vgd fun, playful, v horny, wet n wild, nottie mm...passionate sensuous gao gao frenching fm the get go!...prolly one of the best natural frenchers in gl at the moment!!...natural, spontaneous n responsive. ..however can be abit over the top at times, but overall just awesome! ...

Door closed and she literally pounced on me on like a wild horny sex crazed av starlet!...woohoo I knew then I was in for a wild hot ride n just went wif the flow!...raba, playing wif me cock fm the outside of me trousers, grinding, frenching wet n passionate, hands all over...then both of us stripped each other in a slow sexy manner, me nude wif me now throbbing hard cock pushing on her tummy!...I kept her black thong n killer heels on...raba front n back, squeezing then sucking on her lovely big boobs/nipples(made her inverted nipples hard n erect in no time, also v shiok to see n feel!)...then kissed the nape of her neck all the while grinding me cock on her thong, best enjoyed behind, me pushed her thong strip aside n placed me throbbing hard cock on her arse crack, turned her head ard to french, great bod n boobs feel, also enjoyed the mirror effect...damn bloody shiok!!...became even more shiok n wild when she nude still in her killer heels only, pulled me onto the bed n we frenched n grinded our bods together, wild horny slut but oooh I like!....

Shower action: sensual soapy raba front n back, great boobs, bod n pussy feel while we fenched passionately, shower water cascading off our bods...at times me cock on her ass crack, at other times me cock grinding agst her pussy, yet at other times she soapy hj, v natural n shiok!...

Bed action...pure natural n spontaneous wet, wild horny sex!...first I jumped on top of her n we rolled abt, frenching, caressing her face, bods grinding, me squeezing n licking her boobs/nipples n squeezing her ass...

strangely enuff though, wif all her porn starlet behaviour...she capped me for bj which really took me by surprise?!. ..must say though tat her cap bj was still pleasurable as she used 003 n it was slurpy wet wif power deepthroat suction...manoeuvred her into 69 n tonguelashed away plus used me finger lubed wif me saliva to play wif her clitty, wow really got her wet, gasping n squirming, shiok...became lagi shiok when she lubed her own fingers n played wif me ass while deepthroat bj in 69!...saying tat no ar although her tongue did brush by at times during 69 when she squirmed!

My turn...got on top again...frenched, grinded our bods n played wif her boobs...then i did a sandwich boob fuck which was v nice, she moaning n urging me on like a horny barbie doll slut!....then I went down to do a proper tonguefu....she was v responsive, used her fingers to spread her pussy lips n also exposed her beautiful clitty pearl oyster for me to lick n suck, moaning loudly, squirming n wetness, damn bloody shiok!!...things became more wild, wet n raunchy when I moved up n placed me throbbing hardcock in her mouth for more slurpy deepthroat bj n fingered fucked her, now her pussy dripping wet, jerking , squirming. ...reached a point when she gasped n begged me to fuck her, just had to oblige this voluptuous big boobs horny barbie doll slut!!...

Fj was a v natural hot wild n wet ride, actually to be expected after such natural spontaneous horny foreplay! ....quite tight, wetness n super bunny energiser stamina!...not forgetting her super high 'pain' looks n loud moans!...as she is petite, was also able to carry fuck n flip fuck, which i enjoy doing wif petite small mms...side spoon lifted one her legs, enjoying the mirror effects, while we frenched n i squeezed her boobs n fingered her clitty...doggie shiok becuz of big juicy bouncy ass n energetic bouncy backwards pump!....her ass on the edge of the bed, at times legs spreadeagled at other times one leg lifted on me chest n neck....asian n cowgal front n back, piak piak piak, grinding...shiok view of her bouncy ass fm behind as i squeezed her boobs; frontal she looking like a horny barbie doll jap av porn starlet, boobs bouncing up n down, she then grabbed me hands to squeeze them moaning loudly, our eyes fixed on each other, just as i was abt to shoot me load, i grabbed her close to french n we were held each other together tightly, shivering bods, super shiok!!...ended cuddling, fun flirty chit chat n frenching wif her gently yet sensualy stroking me cock...v nice!...

Overall a v enjoyable natural bonk...wild fun horny passionate sensuous ride wif a 风骚 barbie doll jap av big boobs porn starlet!...definite gem notwithstanding the cap bj n no ar...
Old 04-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

A Youngish Teenager-Like Lass with a Pencil Slim bod to boot ...

I did this lass months ago but I realize that I have forgotten to post a FR on her ...

A Youngish Teenager-like lass with a Pencil Slim bod to boot ...

Fangyan who is hailed from Hunan is 23 years of age ... Slim, taut and flat tummy ... built like a teenager ... She is quite a cheerful and adorable lass ... She has medium size double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes. She has very perky A plus cuppers frontal assets with beautiful looking pencil eraser size nipples which are pink in color ... She does not have as much lethal curves on her anatomy as her mate, Piao Yang ... The latter bod is more solid ... Fanyang's butt is not as perky too ... She is 1.63 m tall ... When she wore the 4 inches stilletoes, her legs looked long ... Prolly illusion at play ... Juz like Piao Yang, she loves to wear micro mini shorts with stilletoes and extra tight tops ... Fangyan has weakness for people who bought yummy chocolates for her ... Perhaps you might wanna buy Royce chocolates for her so as to get into her good book ...

We spent alot of time discovering each other on the mattress during the pre-shower segment ... We kissed each other erotic parts of our anatomies ... We also frenched but not as engaging as I want but passionate enough to bring on the fire within me ... Prolly need to RTF more to work on this aspect ...

Her body2body soapy massage was not as smoothly done as Piao Yang ... Piao Yang can do it with finesse and in a sexy fashion ... Anyhow, she ain't that bad ...

She also offered me AR and again, Piao Yang's AR is more skillful ... Same for BBBJ ... But in the cat-bath department, she shown lotsa enthusiasm and passion ... Good effort indeed ...

Juz like Piao Yang, she was very moist and tight in her downsouth opening ... Her cunt is beautiful looking ... Without a doubt, I gave her a thorough cunnilingus ... She claimed that she loves cunnilingus if it is very well executed ...

Attitude wise, Fangyan was more passionate and enthusiastic versus Piao Yang ... Look wise, it depends on the eye of the beholders ... However, I would rank Piao Yang higher for this department although Fangyan has slightly sharper features ... I took a second looks at Piao Yang when I was there to bonk FY again, she looks adorable when she smiled at me ... I was smitten by these two lasses ... I will definitely give Piao Yang another shot and thereafter, I have no regret RTFing Piao Yang ...

Fangyan was gamed for any sexual patterns you could think of ... We have had a fun time trying up new sexual patterns that I would not usually adopt ... I switched from one pattern to another fairly quick as it was certainly a challenge to withhold ejaculation considering that her pussy was rather tight and sliipperily moist as well ... A lethal combo as far as I am concern ... Bwahahaha ...

She has great attitude, jovial and friendly ... She made a great 60 mins company for sure ... She is for those who dig slim, young, active and ultra friendly lass ... Definitely not suitable for commando WL lovers ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 04-11-2014 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Correct typo errors
Old 04-11-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Xiao Yun (1654A)

Xiao Yun (1654A)....23 yr old mm fm Xi'an, Shaanxi...fair, quite chio, feminine, sultry looker wif sparkling eyes, wears fakelashes tat look nice...soft lips n a soft long tongue, damn bloody shiok for all things tonguewise!!...when wearing her long hair down side flip looks more chio, has nu ren wei appeal!...ard 167+cm tall, vgd model ht, lovely slim long legs...slim proportionate bod, wif slight tummy impression, hips slightly widish, beautiful sexy slim shaped back!, smooth skin...A+ cup boobs wif lovely light pink 50 cent areola, smallish eraser tits...flatish yet juicy ass...pussy well trimmed, no smell...

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe is v high...v sensual n horny mm...natural, spontaneous, engaging n highly sexual mm by nature!...fabulous paasionate n sensuous frenching fm the get go, prolly one of the best frenchers in GL at the mo!!...

Door closed n the super fun, horny, sensual, natural action started!...she sashayed up to me, horny sensual look in her eyes, raba, grinding wif our clothes on, fab frenching, hands caressing me face!...helped each other strip, me got her to keep her sexy back panty on together wif her killer heels...oh boy fantastic fair model ht look n feel, grinding front n back, frenchie, then moved her panty to the side n ground me throbbing hard cock on her pussy n behind on her arse crack, enhanched by mirror effect, woohoo!!.....

Shower action: she led me to the shower holding me cock in one hand, wif a cheeky horny look on her face!...full works premium action!...natural sensual soapy raba front n back wif water cascading off our backs, fab feeling of bods together, her legs wrapped ard me, me cock rubbing her pussy n arse crack, frenchie, eyes locked, v shiok!...vgd hdly...sensual lick of me tits while slow pleasurable hj of me cockhead wif the palm of her hand...warm water bbbj v nice, slow wet sensual suction, full deepthroat wif great eyecontact!...wrapped the towel ard me to dry n then passionately frenched me, oh man now tat is wat I call towel svc!...

Bed action...full works premium pkge xtra!!...i was so relaxed n aroused tat i went wif the flow...she was v natural n took control...climbed on top of me, tight embrace, nice bod feel, her pussy grinding on me cock, hands all over each other, super high frenching, v shiok!....soft slow wet licks catbath all over me bod, sensual stroking of me cock at the same time...she lifted me ass n legs, stretched herself out in a comfortable position n performed a damn bloody shiok slow long sensual wet lick n poke ar, made even more shiok wif her peeking up to look at me in a horny manner to check tat she was giving me intense pleasure, at times used the palm of her to stroke me cockhead, oh man, so shiok me precum juice started dripping!!....

Bbbj time...again long, slow n oh so pleasurable...wet lick of me cockshaft while using the palm of her hand to rub me cockhead...lick of me cockhead while massaging me balls n stroking me arse...at times wiped me precum juice wif her finger n put it to her lips/tongue, at other times let her saliva drip on me cockhead, all the while looking at me in a horny sensual manner, woohoo, jap av porn action man!!....full deepthroat long n slow...then I stood up, she kneeling on the bed, v submissive sensual feel n sight, at times suck n lick, at times deepthroat, at times me cock gently slapping her cheeks n tongue, me precum n her saliva dripping off her lips, super duped shiok!!...also the reflection of her beautiful sexy back in her kneeling position off the mirror enhanced the sexual passion!!...

My turn....climbed on top of her...great bod n pussy feel, hands caressing each other, intense passionate frenching!...really enjoyed licking n sucking her beautiful light pink small eraser tits, evoking high looks n soft moans fm her, she also playing wif me hair!...tonguefu time, took it long soft slow wet n slurpy!!...licked ard her groin n inner groin area while wetting me finger n gently rubbed her clitty n then fingered her, got her gasping n jerking!...then the full tonguefu assault on her clit n pussy, got her vigorously squirming, high moans n her hands caressing me face, wetness...i then moved up wif her pussy juice in me mouth n we frenched intensely she lapping up her pussy juice, oh man damn kinky, horny n shiok!!

Fj...v nice as she was all natural, horny, sensuous, passionate n full of stamina...best enjoyed: she standing in her killer heels, great sexy sight n feel, model fuck, enhanced by mirror effects!....doggie becuz of her lovely back arched, her hand reaching back to grip me hand on her ass, turned her head to french!...her ass on the edge of the bed, her lovely long sexy legs on me chest n shoulders, tight feel, pumped her hard n fast, cld see her face n neck flushed, loud moans!...asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind, she worked it hard n fast, hair swaying, high looks n loud mouds, clenched me shoulders, man great turn on intense horny mm feel n sight till I shot me load!...ended wif a soothing sensual masssage, flirty fun chit chat n solid frenching gdbye...!

Overall a v enjoyable bonk...fantastic intense fun horny passionate sensual sex session...definite gem...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1