The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
He take care of his own backsides only la u believed him cow and pig can flys
Wow....I think I just saw a pig fly past my office window. Can I call anyone to shoot it down?
Old 29-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wow....I think I just saw a pig fly past my office window. Can I call anyone to shoot it down?
Haha bro i'm just playing.. i dun mind looking after their gals while their busy fighting.. but i honest man so who ever wins i return the women to them lmao

I M Possible
Old 30-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
Bigtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yiyi go home already...
Old 30-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that was fast turnover, Lulu, Jojo and now Yiyi all balik.

Hope for some new gems in next batch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtits View Post
Yiyi go home already...
Old 30-10-2014, 12:05 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Wow, that was fast turnover, Lulu, Jojo and now Yiyi all balik.

Hope for some new gems in next batch
Omg which mean the queue for nana will get longer no wonder yiyi always on leave was told no heart to work. But others also same eh mean will leave one by one?
Old 30-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Ahliu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Omg which mean the queue for nana will get longer no wonder yiyi always on leave was told no heart to work. But others also same eh mean will leave one by one?

Wow.. I just had YiYi last week and cant believe she isnt staying here for long.. OMG.. Hopefully JiaJia will stay as long as we love her to..Yiyi is the same batch with her..
Old 30-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
No heart to work most likely got sponsor alrd to go back hahaha ta bao mode bro..

I M Possible
Old 30-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
disco_monster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea what is the eta on the newbies? very disappointed to see both lulu and yiyi go back. I will miss their service. I tried jojo one time but she very cold toward me (I know her service selective based on mood and chemistry)
Old 30-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

10 new girls coming, in about a month.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
10 new girls coming, in about a month.
Lol the gals bio data have not even being submitted to AV yet
Old 30-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahliu View Post

Wow.. I just had YiYi last week and cant believe she isnt staying here for long.. OMG.. Hopefully JiaJia will stay as long as we love her to..Yiyi is the same batch with her..
Wasted Yi Yi cut card..

I think Jia Jia will stay quite long here
Old 30-10-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Lol the gals bio data have not even being submitted to AV yet
Ok. I was told this by Nini after our session on Tuesday. She leaves next month.
Old 31-10-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
nomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lulu, yiyi, jojo and xiaoyu is 四人幫 as they are really close and belong to one gang, so u guys know who will be the next to leave. JIa Jia belong to another gang which is big boobs gang including meow meow and Xiao xue, I guess they not leaving anytime soon.
Old 31-10-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Ahliu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomisfires View Post
Lulu, yiyi, jojo and xiaoyu is 四人幫 as they are really close and belong to one gang, so u guys know who will be the next to leave. JIa Jia belong to another gang which is big boobs gang including meow meow and Xiao xue, I guess they not leaving anytime soon.
JiaJia, Xiao Xue and Meow Meow are a better combination. YiYi and Lulu tried them twice, not bad, GFE feeling.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sansheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Abby (1654A)

Here is my humble FR on Abby (1654A)

Heigth: 165cm+
Weight: less than 50kg
Misc: Abby has prior sauna experience at Guangzhou. She is well trained, knows how to please men.

Face: 8.0/10
TV star level. When I am on top of her, I feel that I am fucking a film star

Body: 7.0/10
Abby is tall and slim with porcelain-like skin. Especially her legs, long and thin, full of feminine. When I look at her, it is like looking at a super model walking out of magazine.

Boobs: A . Her boobs are small, but look quite nice on her slim body. And I really enjoy her 20 cent size/ pink nipples, cannot stop sucking them on bed, yummy.

Bath: 8.5/10
A lot actions there. What I enjoy most is when she kneel down and slowly suck my dick while looking at me with her innocent big eyes. It make me feel like being the king of the world. And her tongue is very cute, it is shiok looking at it wiring around my dick head. Every time I have to stop her from doing all these bath room actions, otherwise I would just explode there. Sigh, I am a quick shooter, cannot enjoy her full set of service.

Frenching: 8.5/10
sweet lips, sweet tongue, sweet saliva. Her gentle kiss just melt my heart.

Catbath: 8.0/10
Abby is good at LAPI. I dont really like it, but seems she is quite pro at it. Maybe because she is well trained in China sex industry. If you are a fan of LAPI, you definitely need to try her.

AR: 9.0/10
Abby is very hard-working on this section. Firstly, she would give some massage on my butt to relax the butt whole. Then she lick and poke my asshole gently with her cute tongue for more than five minutes. She also provide hand job when AR. But I always stop her from doing so. It is shiok, but it will make me explode quickly. Again, quick shooter, sigh. what's more, Abby noticed that I really enjoy her AR, she asked me if I want her to fuck my asshole with her finger.

BBBJ: 8.0/10
1654A standard.

FJ: 9.0/10
Abby knows how to control her vagina muscle. When I fuck her, I feel that her pussy is sucking my dick. I have only tried missionary and doggie style with her, quite common position, but it feels quite different fucking her.

Post Fj: 9.0/10
I am a quick shooter, so there is usually plenty of time left after I release. Abby never rush for the second bath. She would huge me and chit chat with me on bed, spend a good 1 hour with me.

Overall: 8.5/10
She totally worth the 150SGD, actually she worth more.

RTF: Yes, and I will fuck her every week till she retires.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1