The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6h66

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I'm going to ask my daughters to work in KTVs/massage parlours/Geylang/FL line.
bro best is to have baby (girl) with the Ang Pai then got next generation Ang Pai

Just kidding la, enjoy them while they are here ...

They earn lot but most of them will not save lot ... they dont know how to invest, maybe they feeding their bfs or XLGs in their homeland
Old 30-10-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Bro serious ? really ah ???
bro all discussions in such thread cannot be too seriously treated
Old 30-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
bro all discussions in such thread cannot be too seriously treated
Hahaa ok bro, understand understand

Huat Arh !!!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 30-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Ooooo got zapped for my posting here, of cos no name given
Old 31-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Smile Re: L6h66

I was joking. A local Chi. massage woman told me her mother asked her to learn how to massage. 2 others asked their sisters to get into the trade. Their sisters didn't want to. Another asked her daughter to join her to massage but her daughter didn't want to becoz the latter became religious.

Hi clinton. What's XLGs?

All bros pls continue enjoying...
Old 31-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

tried l6h66g12 today

quick fr
slim bod 8/10
small boobs b cup at best
face 8/10 subjective
attitude 8/10 not bad
service 8.5/10 quite good
bbbj 8.5/10 slow with good suction (a bit pain)
catbath 7/10 slow sensual
fj: cant comment i couldnt stay hard, my fault.

overall 8/10
rtf: maybe but i like bigger boobs
Old 31-10-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2555 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

My first sexxion in L6H66....

Think my timing not good, only 5 girls to choose from, i ask okt recommended, he say either 2 or 5... I see 2 like got heavy make up. And was not really facing me, then 5 smile and she is the kind of like... Meat bah bah kind... My faviourate. Lol!

Decent sop shower, not much GFE, but she took time to wash my ass... Make me wonder if got AR... Anyway she was slowly making small talk and warming up, she grows on u, cute girl. Keep singing along to the thai songs she had on her sound system, really reminds me if this gf i use to have, where always need her music.

She is quite safe. Once on the bed put on cd, started to lick my nipples, quick and simple cat bath with a few pecks on the lips... Then she processed to lick my balls....

She keep licking so low... So i decided to shift my hips up to see if she gets the hint that i wanted an AR... She she when lower as my hips when higher... Then she started cbj, so i thot i better ask if she AR... And she said yes!

So she took another condom to cover her tongue as she proceed to attack my ass... A few minutes then she took out the condom... Then she lube it up and used her finger and finger fuck me....... Then she cbj and finger my ass.... I was so simulated i always cummed there.... It was like 3 mins into fingering and cbj i told her i want sex... Cause i was gonna shot... She complain so fast! Haha! Anyway she change the cap, and ride on me and i shoot my huge load.... After i shot she still continue... Wow! Haha!

Over all.... Great expereince and really worth the $50. Thanks bros here for the recommendation...

Ratings......
Name: Poy? Or Ploy? Or Poi? Something like that. Better know as no.5
Ht: maybe 155? Quite short next to me
Wt: maybe 60+? Chubby/meaty side, my cup of tea
CBJ: 6/10 decent wish i could last longer to enjoy it more
AR: 7/10 quite a bit of tongue action, good effort,
CBJ + AR: 8/10 too simulating for me..... Got me too "high"
FJ: 6/10, was already too close to cumming.
GFE: 5/10, decent in english, but no much holding hands and leading me to the room and stuff.
Overall: 7/10 good expereince, she is hardworking and tries to please. She did realise i was the quiet submissive type where she takes control... She did, even said "i am gonna fuck u"

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
unkon2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L6H66 G15

Looks - 6/10 Average looks

Body - 6.5/10 A bit plump, with a curvy figure

Tits - 4/10 not very firm

Shower - 8/10 very hardworking, washes every nook and cranny

Massage - 8/10 Good and strong technique

CDBJ - 7/10 Good suction and handling

FJ - 8/10 Hardworking. Got the piak piak sound.

Attitude - 8/10 Good gfe experience,

RTF - I will, provides a good gfe experience and massage
Old 03-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
InNeedOfSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone had trouble calling the house phone? I tried calling since last night till just now but all I got is Singtel automated answer. Keep saying subscriber not available...
Old 04-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
InNeedOfSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OK now their house phone is back to normal after repair
Old 06-11-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
wtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

G18
One of my worst experience ever.
Cathbath: nil
Cdbj:1/10(less than 2mins)
Fj:1/10(like dead fish. Really like dead fish. Dont even have sound)
Gfe: terrible. Cannot this cannot that. By this n that i meant like sucking of boobs n licking of nipples
Rtf: not even if it's free.
Old 06-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf999 View Post
G18
Boobs real or enhanced?
Old 06-11-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Boobs real or enhanced?
aiyo.. she looks so cute.. was smiling so warmly when i step in i thot would b my nextarget after 12.. but now must kiv liao..
Old 06-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

G11

Yesterday i went and saw G12...
Her face totally shag out. I think too many people have unloaded into her mouth. Imagine by 4-5pm, she have that totally exhausted and worn out look.
Like falling ill soon.

So i choose another lady G11.

Face: 8/10 (Nice smiles, around 25yo i guess)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and Smooth)
Boobs: 7/10 (Small B Cup)
Cathbath: 8/10 (Pretty Sensual)
BJ: 6/10 (Plain Simple)
FJ: 7/10 (SOP)
HJ: 7/10 (Robot, Mechanical)

*She showers and washes cock already take about 7mins, very long shower and washing.
But you can tell she is a very clean person lady from her room.

**Compare to G12, she lacks something, the syt factor but she can speak simple mandarin.

***Very Alluring Smile she has!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by xiaobudian; 06-11-2014 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf999 View Post
G18
One of my worst experience ever.
Cathbath: nil
Cdbj:1/10(less than 2mins)
Fj:1/10(like dead fish. Really like dead fish. Dont even have sound)
Gfe: terrible. Cannot this cannot that. By this n that i meant like sucking of boobs n licking of nipples
Rtf: not even if it's free.
thx for the warning.

i dont get some of the wls sometimes, if all can't then might as well don't work in this line...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1