The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
300? power!! how you managed to keep contact with so many and meet them?
Meet 1 everyday? The rest are his off days.
Old 26-10-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please read carefully, Did i mention the word "free"?

It is Dating In Asia
Seem good, will give a go

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 27-10-2012, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
introuble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros I need help.my girlfriend(a maid) is now 2 months pregnant!!:-S any bro hv lobang to get medicine to stop pregnancy or know any clinic in singapore that do abortion for maid but don't report her particulars to MOM coz she will be send back to Philippines! pl hrlp bros this is serious.can send private message to me please.thanks a millions!
Old 28-10-2012, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
bangbangboy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how u get maid in DIA sia? i quite hard to strike convo with most of them. but i got 1 25yr old indo chin. quite kinky cos we got sex text. maybe that wan got chance
Old 29-10-2012, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by introuble View Post
hi bros I need help.my girlfriend(a maid) is now 2 months pregnant!!:-S any bro hv lobang to get medicine to stop pregnancy or know any clinic in singapore that do abortion for maid but don't report her particulars to MOM coz she will be send back to Philippines! pl hrlp bros this is serious.can send private message to me please.thanks a millions!
Broo, read your another post, you mentioned you used rubber x 2 times but she still get pregnant. I think she may have done with other guy and get pregnant. NO offend. I dont trust pina when come to this matter. Do go for scientific medical examination before you committ it. I knew a indo maid, she also anyhow sleep with stranger when get drunk in drinking, and told me she has very high sex drive always get tempted of having sex....then suddenly sms me asking for help that she got pregnant and dont know who is the father. I never bonk her before but after knowing all this i scared and lost appettide on her already.

Just be more alert.
Old 29-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Some Suggestion when bonking

- Use Condom

For those brothers who have a better grip and want to do raw

- Pull out and shoot outside

Finally bonked my 40 cup on Friday and 2nd session on Sunday...

Huge and Soild

Now legs soft liao...any advise on legs strengthening medicine?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 29-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
quickyman is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro try bonking your own maid?? My maid looks sexy whenever she dresses up on her outing... But the tots of eating n shitting at the same place makes me don't dare to try.. Any bro have exp in this??
Old 29-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros who hv exclusiv partners n do raw, and afraid of pregnancy should get the
After-Rape pills in JB nearby, to avoid all the craps. They r so cheap n easily availy available. This is legal, where police used after a girl is being raped.
Old 29-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickyman View Post
Any bro try bonking your own maid?? My maid looks sexy whenever she dresses up on her outing... But the tots of eating n shitting at the same place makes me don't dare to try.. Any bro have exp in this??
Don't ever, ever do that....

She know your families, wife , children, yr HDB etc.

If ever she turn sour, your damages will be far greater than hers..........

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 29-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 21
xiaobawang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Fully agreed with starbuck
Old 29-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Broo, read your another post, you mentioned you used rubber x 2 times but she still get pregnant. I think she may have done with other guy and get pregnant. NO offend. I dont trust pina when come to this matter. Do go for scientific medical examination before you committ it. I knew a indo maid, she also anyhow sleep with stranger when get drunk in drinking, and told me she has very high sex drive always get tempted of having sex....then suddenly sms me asking for help that she got pregnant and dont know who is the father. I never bonk her before but after knowing all this i scared and lost appettide on her already.

Just be more alert.
I too think she misfired some other guy and drawing emotional drama on our friend here ..

Well been there .. even had one girl, who was on period, only CIM'd and claimed maybe she got preg

They may not know enough about preventing pregnancy, but they know enough that doing CIM or A-Service or condom will NOT MAKE THEM PREG

Withdrawal method ? i don't recommend .. because it is not even 50% fool proof.

So is the 'rhythm' method ..

If it was me, I would change the number and act ignorant .. (that is provided I did use only Rubber .. )

Well, it is just 900 $ for abortion (no, I am not condoning it .. ) and if the pregnancy is weeks old, can use Cytotech .. much cheaper but .. base on the growth, can turn out risky - so is abortion - no abortion is without risky

pojstemp: you meant "morning after" pill right ? not after-rape

Well, it can be obtained in Clinics here too .. but need to see doctor, but worry not - doctors need to see the patient then issue the med ..
Old 29-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sing4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just met a maid earlier. Her contact was given to me by one of the girl from DIA.

Chatted quite awhile over SMS, said like me, want to meet me.(without even seen my picture)

A naughty maid. frenching, hugging and squeezing her boobs. even licked and suck her boobs. next meeting will be at hotel, she said she want to make love with me.

Will meet another maid tml from DIA. Not sure have any action.

Cant wait for this sunday sexsion from one of earlier maid that i met.
wow...so envy bro...so easy to get the fish...
try fishing a while...still no fish yet...
Old 29-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bleahhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a maid, 165/42kg slim a cupper Indon.

Wanna swing ?
Old 29-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't screw yourself up because of your lust. Go GL to find your target.
Old 30-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I bonk my Indon maid. She's a 31 yr old divorcee, been with me for almost 3 months now. She's got one funny habit, she has to drink a glass of water after she sucks me or swallows my cum, I asked her why - she said it's because my little bro is not circumcised and she says it's "dirty". Other than that, she's willing to learn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1