The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2010, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ILoveBigBoobs2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Clones of L1805 OKT - Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My reliable source told me the following clones are created by L1805 OKT, Peter.
That OKT will really be laughing and falling off his seat if he sees this, if he even has time at all. He must still be too busy making money to bother with such things.

Anyways bro Max Priest your assumptions are hilarious. So what is your reliable source anyway?

We are now discussing about why you and your clones are writing fake FRs for 1654? Why divert the attention of all our bros in SBF to some out of this world conspiracy theory.

Ok bro DrinkMilky let me add to the list of clones your have compiled and continue with it.

Max Priest
Fat Fat
Zenlon
Engima
Chua Soi Lek
lawry

Let the two of us work together and continue this thread of conversation and see which other clones account will bro Max Priest try to use this time????

Sad I wonder how come the other guys on the hit list that bro Max Priest compiled are not helping us. Maybe they are too busy cheonging haha. Nevermind, since I got nothing better to do, I will preserve. It is fun for me. hehe
Old 31-03-2010, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Tall Gal List

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvesloh View Post
I took bro Enigma's advice and went to look up SiSi today afternoon. She has C cup a little on the tall side. I paid the okt $150 and then went into the room with her.

She did showered me SOP. When it came to my didi, she was using a lot of force. I felt painful. She towelled me dry and got me to lie on the bed.

She did cat bath but was really fast just lick lick here and then kiss kiss there. I didn't really feel shoik. She then capped me and lie down asking me to go on top. I did her missionary style and then cum in her. She does remind me of the PRC FL that I used to get off the streets.

Height : 1.67
boobs : C-cup
BBBJ : 6/10
A/R : 5.5/10
FJ : 6/10
Attitude : I think she was tired
RTF : maybe not. i didnt really enjoy myself.
Is this thread really becoming a thread for clones? Or you got a wrong Si Si???

Si Si is on RED leave for the past 5 days and will only start work tomorrow

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 31-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, thanks for putting me on the pedestal ...
Ok lah bro Max Priest, you can also thank me too. I also put you on the pedestal leh. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveBigBoobs2 View Post

Ok bro DrinkMilky let me add to the list of clones your have compiled and continue with it.

Max Priest
Fat Fat
Zenlon
Engima
Chua Soi Lek
lawry

Let the two of us work together and continue this thread of conversation and see which other clones account will bro Max Priest try to use this time????
Sure bro ilovebigboobs too lets do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Is this thread really becoming a thread for clones?
Yes this is a thread by the clones for the clones. Haha, what a pun, by the people for the people.

btw the way bro iLoveBigBoobs I happen to notice bro cunt king happens to post stuff mostly about 1612 only. Do you think he is the OKT for 1612 too? Tell me your opinion?

Lets keep on working on this thread then we can flush out all the clones that are in GL. I have been thinking of this for a long long time already. hehe
Old 31-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
feifeilover is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
I have read some of zenlon's post & man_priest's post.

I have absolutely no doubt that they are totally different person.

I have tried some of the girls after reading the FR written by them. Though my experience may differ from what was written but overall I would say their accuracy is easily above 75%
ya bro feifeilover I totally agree with what you said. I have absolutely no doubt that they are totally different person.
Old 31-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Drink milky, U really hv nothing better to do is it.... That's quite afew samsters' hq. Mine previously too. Max priest n cuntking n bros hv been around since Delphi Forum times! They hv fcuk all over geylang n abroad!

Btw u know what's Delphi Forum?!???
Old 31-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
btw the way bro iLoveBigBoobs I happen to notice bro cunt king happens to post stuff mostly about 1612 only. Do you think he is the OKT for 1612 too? Tell me your opinion?
LOL I am not Tommy, I am sam leong HAHAHA ... now then you notice what i post these recent years? Maybe you should start reading my 5000+ post since Dec 2001

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 31-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

I am okt??? Wow.. My dream is to be a Japanese pron star. Never a okt. Boi, u sure? U go read all my post and ask Sammy to provide u the thousand over posts I written before he did the clean up and deletes them. Use ur brain when u post
Old 31-03-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

oh forget to mention. Any gal that holds a yellow card in Singapore before u cannot marry her and bring her into Singapore. Unless ur friend wants to migrate to china. If ur friend is really keen. Wait till she leaves this place. Call her up in china. Visit her folks see her living condition and most importantly ur friend can migrate there. True love. 
Old 31-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
oh forget to mention. Any gal that holds a yellow card in Singapore before u cannot marry her and bring her into Singapore. Unless ur friend wants to migrate to china. If ur friend is really keen. Wait till she leaves this place. Call her up in china. Visit her folks see her living condition and most importantly ur friend can migrate there. True love. 
Ok. Will tell my buddy.
Old 31-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: GL Tall Gal List

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
Yes this is a thread by the clones for the clones. Haha, what a pun, by the people for the people.

Lets keep on working on this thread then we can flush out all the clones that are in GL. I have been thinking of this for a long long time already. hehe
this is ridiculous. previously when all the 1805 clones post good fr on 1805 girls i wasnt that pissed cos i know it will backfire if all the fr so good but bros personal experience not good. but now the clones are instead slamming 1654a girls. i have never tried any of the current 1654a girls yet but its downright despicable to break their rice bowl just to make your own bigger. you want to advertise your girls with fake fr, fine. but even advertisement on tv also dun slam competitors product. all these girls come here to earn a living doing this kinda thing they really rather not be doing. is there a need to break their rice bowl for this kinda reason???

now you all are tgting 1612. whats next? 2062? 24m13? 2831a? this forum was created for bros to share their experience to guide other bros to good fucks from hot wls. if you keep accuse other bros of being clones what will happens? in the end all the newbies are just not gonna believe any fr at all even fr on your own 1805 girls and sbf will lose credibility. is this what you want???

btw if you read my posts you will see that i have also posted good fr on 1805 girls and dolly was one of my favourites and i will still continue to fuck 1805 girls cos some of them really are of quality one. you will also see that i have also said i havent been back to 1654a since the time when 1 of my msian favourites called wine was homebase there so since when have i support 1654a girls? pls use your brain before you use your mouth.
Old 31-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

aiya this is common la bro, previously also got people target L6H66 girls when it was really popular, even got honored with the name "house of devil" from samsters. Den after fern and ploy went back L6H72G2 became the next big thing. Also kena target by alot of people with low post counts and recent join dates. Its really up to bros here to judge whether the FR is genuine lor, the sad thing is nowadays u cannot simply trust a FR and go to visit the WL with a peace of mine.
Old 31-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Thanks for this thread. I also like tall slim girls. I wonder if any bro has FRs or sightings of Thai Cat50 as well?
Old 31-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, try Coco ... U would not regret ...
haha, CoCo is on my list...

Thanks for the recommendation, bro MAX
Old 31-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Clones of L1805 OKT - Peter

Quote:
My reliable source told me the following clones are created by L1805 OKT, Peter.

The above list is inexhaustive as OKT Peter will continue to create more clones ... He is obssessed to improve his business and he therefore has to resort to this unscrupulous method of trying to con less seasoned samsters or newbies here. I am astonished at the number of clones he has created in this forum.

Come on, OKT Peter ... No one here will believe in your FR on your WL from L1805 anymore. You have made a big mistake by doing that. You have in fact jeopardise your own business ... Good luck, man!!!
That's why I stopped frequenting 1805. Even when I do want to fuck 1805 girls, I will call from other houses.
Old 31-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvesloh View Post
I took bro Enigma's advice and went to look up SiSi today afternoon. She has C cup a little on the tall side. I paid the okt $150 and then went into the room with her.

She did showered me SOP. When it came to my didi, she was using a lot of force. I felt painful. She towelled me dry and got me to lie on the bed.

She did cat bath but was really fast just lick lick here and then kiss kiss there. I didn't really feel shoik. She then capped me and lie down asking me to go on top. I did her missionary style and then cum in her. She does remind me of the PRC FL that I used to get off the streets.

Height : 1.67
boobs : C-cup
BBBJ : 6/10
A/R : 5.5/10
FJ : 6/10
Attitude : I think she was tired
RTF : maybe not. i didnt really enjoy myself.
I kinda doubt your fr. For one thing, since when has Si Si grown a C-cup?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1