The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L20h41

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Sasa must have upped the ante by now ... When she first arrived, her service was nothing to shout. But she is on the plumpish side ... I heard she was an over weight kid but now she has reduced her weight tremendously. The drastic phase that she has gone thru to achieve this physique obviously may not hold well for the skin texture if you understand where I m coming from ...

Another interesting lass to lookout for is Piao Yang from next few doors away ... Getting more womanly and even more curvy at the right parts of her anatomy.
Sasa GFE gao gao and i like the way she engages and french. Piao Yang is good looking but the service is lacking ( at least for me)
Old 24-10-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Actually Piao Yang's service is above-average but she is highly selective in speaking French and Australian to her clients ... Super regulars with good chemistry prolly would be able to make her speaks these two languages fluently ...
That explains. Maybe i need to turn on my charm to french and australianise her

Kam Siah for you tip
Old 26-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Sasa GFE gao gao and i like the way she engages and french. Piao Yang is good looking but the service is lacking ( at least for me)
Bro is sasa selective in speaking French to customers?
Old 27-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold

Tried Lisa at L20H41 after reading Bro Max_Priest's FR and also seeing her appear quite a few times in the Top 5 (Currently Working) thread.

My impressions:

Appearance: Tall but not particularly long legged, torso is the part that gives her her height. Boobs nice and soft and natural but think are the type that will sag in latter years. Beautiful pussy bare around her labia but with a cute tuft of hair above. Her favourite feature of mine is her very fine facial features: sharp nose, chin, small mouth, almond eyes.

Service: Broadly agree with Bro Max_Priest's observations. I had a little bit of difficulty with her accent so the communication was not so smooth and we both had to repeat ourselves to each other quite a few times.

No pre-shower action. Just each of us undress on our own. Loved her unique open-backed panties.

Water bed service. A decent soapy rub though it was a bit painful when facing down due to the erection I was having and the pressure she applied while on top. But once face up, it was OK. Tried to cup her breasts for titty fuck but the shape of her boobs (pointy rather than full-round) didn't really accommodate so well.

AR. Could have more pressure, more saliva/lubrication but I liked her variation. Stroking, poking and vibration were all employed. Also really appreciated that she saw and heard I was enjoying the attention and prolonged it, extending to the balls and the area underneath between balls and arse.

BBBJ. Good service but not superb. Could have more suction and tongue action while taking my whole penis in. Tongue flicking on the sides of my shaft were very nice.

No kissing or frenching. Probably due to the communication issue mentioned above and my first time seeing her, she didn't offer and I didn't try. Hopefully this will change in the future.

FJ. Did it in cowgirl and she was very responsive to my requests for changes in pace and exact position e.g. wanted her to lift her hips higher and squat more openly so I could see my shaft sliding in and out of her beautiful pussy, to sit on me deeply and squeeze my shaft hard with her internal muscles, then to lay on me flat so that I could hug her, feel her breasts squashed against my chest while I thrust upwards and she grinded our hipbones together.

RTF. Yes - I can see why she's rated Top 5 by so many bros. Very lucky that I didn't have to wait too long to see her for my first time.

Also there are other girls are this house I'd like to try... there was a very tall one, face not so pretty but she's got a figure I like. And there's Tang Gao (Sweet) whose petite frame looked so fine in that little red dress...

P.S. Lisa also seems to be aware of what bros write about her in SBF!
Old 27-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Bro is sasa selective in speaking French to customers?
I am not sure. She frenched me on our first encounter
Old 31-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Asterixlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to house 41 last night and was introduced to a bevy of beauties, all lined up for my pleasurable selection. Chose one big eyed, fair skin syt, looks Japanese AV type with boobies

Name: Yuki
Looks: 8, kawaii type with sweet smile
Body: abt 1.6, fair and silky skin
Boobs: juicy C cups, soft like tofu
French: shy type
BBBJ: 8/10 lots of styles, gave me good one to start in shower
Catbath: from chest to thighs, not one inch spared
Fcukjob: 7.5/10 she game for all positions, soft moans type… I prefer the stereo AV type hehe

Attitude: A grade… no rush, takes her time to please, even gave me a good massage after fcuk

Oh yes , her water bed service also damn good
Old 02-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to this house and request shuangfei as promised.

Two gals both SYTs really power.
I cummed two times within 30 mins.. one shot in ah lian mouth .one shot in anqi pussy..
More details tonight.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to L20H41, after lunch and deliberation on whether go to seek FL (location inconvenient), or spa. (very few spas now, all of them CMI) and which house to visit.
Decide to go to this house to experience tarma for $200. Door opened automatically and OKT flashed wide smile (he look abit like Dennis Chew ) and this Anqi jumped up and waved her hand at me.

I told this OKT that 2 gals for $200. He said the session will be 30 mins. All gals lined up for me to choose. I picked Anqi and other gal- tall, ah lian looking.

Taken to the room but no water bed service for 30 mins session . If want water bed service, the duration must be 1 hour and tarma cost $300.

Both gals undressed and I then undressed after that. This ah lian led me to the shower.but she dont allow me to lie on bathtube because session is too short.
But no erotic shower action where both gals do erotic catbath, kneeling to give BBBJ and other gal give AR in kneeling position. If want such service must pay $300 and session - 1 hour.

During quick shower, I asked this ah lian for her name. She replied ''Hello, hello" . Then we both came out and Anqi bath herself .
I prefer both gals bathing me together, followed by front and back action.
( one gal used breasts to rubba front and other took care of my back. Then followed by squatting action where one gal BBBJ and other AR at the same time. If you want this kind of action , pay $300, session - 1hour at the house with bigger shower lounges - 16 06, or 16 W12)

Bed action , Ah Lian gave ball teasing and BBBJ , while Anqi gave catbath.

Ah Lian BBBJed very fast and hard.. Anqi bite my nipple very hard , and her tongue twirling around my nipples.
Then I released little cum . Ah Lian stopped and she clean her mouth with tissue while Anqi cleaned my cock.

Later, Anqi caressed my cock for a while, and told me my cock still hard.
She took out condom and placed on my cock and gave me FJ.
Ah Lian WL lick my nipple and her hand rubba my other nipple.
Anqi fuck fuck fuck with moaning sound..

I am suffering. but I like this type of act. (This act remind of JAV hospital scene where 2 nurses fucking elderly patient who was bandaged.

I cummed again and Anqi clean me and took me to shower and clean me.

Followed by that Ah-Lian WL who bathed alone. Then we dressed up and both see me out.

( $200 /30 mins is not recommended if you want more erotic action. 30mins not enough and $200 will give basic act only by 2 gals. )

$300/ 1 hour at the house with big shower lounge better .
Old 04-11-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Classic FR!

Another classic fr in yr inimitable style bro!!....ribald, raunchy n hillarious...

Btw since the "tall, ah lian looking gal " said tat her name is "hello, hello"...perhaps she may be Kitty as in Hello Kitty?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Decide to go to this house to experience tarma for $200. Door opened automatically andOKT flashed wide smile (he look abit like Dennis Chew ) and this Anqi jumped up and waved her hand at me.

I told this OKT that 2 gals for $200. He said the session will be 30 mins. All gals lined up for me to choose. I picked Anqi and other gal- tall, ah lian looking.

During quick shower, I asked this ah lian for her name. She replied ''Hello, hello" .

I am suffering. but I like this type of act. (This act remind of JAV hospital scene where 2 nurses fucking elderly patient who was bandaged.

I cummed again and Anqi clean me and took me to shower and clean me.

Followed by that Ah-Lian WL who bathed alone. Then we dressed up and both see me out.

( $200 /30 mins is not recommended if you want more erotic action. 30mins not enough and $200 will give basic act only by 2 gals. )

Old 11-11-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

sorry bros, never been to this house before, and I saw quite a lot of prices flying around.

is this a standard cat150 house for 1 hr session or something different ?
Old 13-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post

time. If you want this kind of action , pay $300, session - 1hour at the house with bigger shower lounges - 16 06, or 16 W12)
)

So bro, u recommend L16H06 or L16W12 if want better tarma izzit?
i havent tried yet.. may go soon before xmas
Old 17-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L20h41/Emily

Emily will cut card early December. Fans who wish to have one last hug please take note.
Old 17-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20h41/Emily

ok la, don't think i miss her svc.
Old 25-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Good bye to Bobbi and dou dou of this house.
Old 25-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Lili is graduating soon as well

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread