The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 13
Turbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 1809 Apple (cutesy, Chio)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongJohn258 View Post
waited for her yesterday for a few hours cannot get, will try my luck later too and thanks for the heads up bro
She is the AngPai there for so long sure got her flow of regulars, at times i also have to wait very long to get her :P
Old 03-11-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Hardworking Newbie with Rooms for Improvement

WL: Fei Fei
House: L18H09
Home: ShaXi (historic market town in Yunnan province)
Ht/Wt: 159cm/43kg
Debut Sep 2014

Looks: (7/10) Sharp face, small sleepy eyes with thick fake eye lashes, medium ridge nose, sensual but pale pink lips. Not the pretty pretty type, ordinary looker only. Quite a great difference from what I read in another FR. Complexion quite fair, slight scar on right cheek bone, long black hair, smooth body skin. Bod is slim waist, nice perky and curvy ass, B- cup, slim legs.

Boobs (7/10): Well developed, beautiful B- Cup with large pinkish tits (double size of pencil eraser). Sensitive to lick and suck. Tried to wriggle off when touched. I respect her sensitivity and did not insist. Can see but cannot touch, what a pity! Thought she was nearing to code red but she denied that. Said she is always like that.

French (7/10): Accommodating but can’t say passionate. Light kissing in bath room but opened up during FJ. Sensuous lips and light tongue fight.

Painting: Didn’t try. Too tire. Preferred to be served like king that day, haha..

AR: Didn’t want because farting a bit. Haha…

Bath (6/10): SOP. When she bm me, felt a bit painful on my erected dick when pressed against her bod. Could be too much pressure applied.

Catbath (7/10): She gave me a great deep tissue massage. That was great, better than the FJ later on. BM started from soles of feet! Quite shiok. 2nd round using her tongue to lick and suck my whole body. 3rd round, ran her fingers sending electric charges across my body.

BBBJ (6/10): Half deep throat, felt a bit too much pressure on my dickhead. Not so shiok.

FJ (7/10): Started with cowgirl. Her pussy was quite tight. Not for long, she asked me if I wanted to be on top. So I changed to sitting position for a short while, piak piaking her before changing to missionary and stayed on this position. Damn shiok frenching her shiok shiok while driving deeper and deeper and deeper into her....and finally cum in missionary. She was moaning (sounded fake) away.

GFE (7/10): quite good. Comfortable to chat with.

Overall: Her skills in BBBJ can be further polished, if only her boobs and tits are not that sensitive will be great.

RTF: No.
Old 17-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Turbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just tried this girl fei fei , service is too over rated, nothing much to shout about

did not try the full service as i noticed blemishes or pimples growing on her pussy which turned me off instantly, hopefully not any kind of diseases , hopefully its not herpes , i pray to god.

time for check up , anyone encountered the same?
Old 17-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Turbo3260 ... Your story here obviously just does not add up ... On one hand you're telling people Fei Fei is no big deal and yet you "chose" to bonk her. To give you the benefit of the doubt ... Even if you have really bonked her, you would have rejected her upon seeing "something strange growing" on her pussy out of your own safety ... No man in his right mind would continue the session. Besides that, if you have not tried her full service, how can you conclude that her service is over rated?? I have been observing you since the days you started to post in the GL thread and also based on what you PMed me a couple of months ago regarding 1809's OKT ... I must say I am skeptical about your ulterior motive in your below post, your persona in SBF/GL Thread and of course, your PM to me ...

Based on my experience over the years as a Player of GL/KTV/HC/FL commercial sex arenas, I have come across many similar punters like you who would never hesitate to tarnish WL's reputation and to the extent of jeopardizing their rice-bowls juz because you failed to get what you desire from the WL ...

BTW, I have RTFed Fei Fei quite a number of times and in fact, I've RTFed her a couple of days ago but I don't see any strange thing growing on her pussy ...

Turbo3260, if you are lying about a certain WL, most discerning samsters who have been around long enough would smell it from a mile as we weren't born yesterday ...

You sound like that fella who smeared 2047's Jia Mei in similar fashion the last time ... You could pray hard to God, but he will never help you as you're a Satan! Try harder next time ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3260 View Post
the newbie's name is chen chen, very sweet and aim to please, i prefer her versu fei fei
Quote:
just tried this girl fei fei , service is too over rated, nothing much to shout about

did not try the full service as i noticed blemishes or pimples growing on her pussy which turned me off instantly, hopefully not any kind of diseases , hopefully its not herpes , i pray to god.

time for check up , anyone encountered the same?

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 17-11-2014 at 10:20 PM.
Old 17-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

oh yes , non of us here are born yesterday and we all know very well how well u can write over fake fr too, a satan or god its not up to u to say

We have the right of speech , good luck to u then as i believe maybe u are immune to all kind of dieases

Whether am i lying, u can please go back and check again

and as in over rated? is it really a B cup? i doubted it, pretty? i think u are simply too old to judge it, i believed she gave u a lot of Special to defend her

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, Turbo3260 ... Your story here obviously just does not add up ... On one hand you're telling people Fei Fei is no big deal and yet you "chose" to bonk her. To give you the benefit of the doubt ... Even if you have really bonked her, you would have rejected her upon seeing "something strange growing" on her pussy out of your own safety ... No man in his right mind would continue the session. Besides that, if you have not tried her full service, how can you conclude that her service is over rated?? I have been observing you since the days you started to post in the GL thread and also based on what you PMed me a couple of months ago regarding 1809's OKT ... I must say I am skeptical about your ulterior motive in your below post, your persona in SBF/GL Thread and of course, your PM to me ...

Based on my experience over the years as a Player of GL/KTV/HC/FL commercial sex arenas, I have come across many similar punters like you who would never hesitate to tarnish WL's reputation and to the extent of jeopardizing their rice-bowls juz because you failed to get what you desire from the WL ...

BTW, I have RTFed Fei Fei quite a number of times and in fact, I've RTFed her a couple of days ago but I don't see any strange thing growing on her pussy ...

Turbo3260, if you are lying about a certain WL, most discerning samsters who have been around long enough would smell it from a mile as we weren't born yesterday ...

You sound like that fella who smeared 2047's Jia Mei in similar fashion the last time ... You could pray hard to God, but he will never help you as you're a Satan! Try harder next time ...

Last edited by Turbo3260; 19-11-2014 at 12:50 AM.
Old 18-11-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
longxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah liew eh, no wonder my kukujiao feel so itchy after i piak piak her , knn

Quote:
oh yes , non of us here are borned yesterday and we all know very well how well u can write over fake fr too, a satan or god its not up to u to say

We have the right of speech , good luck to u then as i believed maybe u are immuned to all kind of dieases

and as in over rated? is it really a B cup? i doubted it, pretty? i think u are simply too old to judge it, i believed she gave u a lot of Special to defend her
Old 18-11-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
nomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really can't stand this max priest, really think he is the boss or king of gl? Please la, get a life outside sbf would ya? U can say I'm clone or whatsoever but I can swear to god this is my only and account and there are many people like me see u as a joke that you have no life out of sbf. Use ur clones to zap me till I negative la, since u think so highly of urself that many of us are parasite of sbf, lmao. I heck care, continue to live in ur own dream that every wl French u passionately once the door closed ahhhhhh
Old 18-11-2014, 02:50 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

I think some of the comments on fei fei dont do her justice. Since no one other than max stand up for her, Let me share my experience with this fei fei.

I visited her twice, first time before her mense and second time after her mense (just a few days ago). On my first visit no problem for me to grab her boobs and played with her nipples. I didnt suck n lick on them as I'm a lazy person typically prefer to be served. On my 2nd visit, I requested her to skip all the pre-sex service and I serviced her instead (albelt a lousy one ). This time round I sucked n licked on her nipples and boobs and there was no resistance from her. Her boobs are not huge but not small like ipad either. I'm not good in boobs size estimation but I think B cup should be reasonable.

She may not be one of the prettiest in GL, but she could be one of the prettiest in 1809 in my eyes. On my first visit I went to 1809 to look look see see. I've not stepped into this house for a year plus after I tried tina, so I couldn't recognize 6~7 wls who sit on the sofa (hardly recall how tina look). Only the lady in black dress caught my eye so I chose her and later found out that she is fei fei. In my mind I thought apple was not around as hearsay she is ap and hard to get, but later found out that she was one of the 6~7 wl sitting on the sofa, quite dissapointing as I always curious to know how she looks like after reading all the raves reviews on her. Back to fei fei look, she is gorgeous to me, unfortunately she doesnt possess sweet smile which I desired.

Service wise she provides all the GL150 standard package including frenching, ar, etc. I didnt try pussy painting as I'm a lazy person. So I couldn't verify any pimples on her pussy but i doubt so as she is still working and went through health check.

The rest will continue when have time.
Old 18-11-2014, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
longxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salute u bro nomisfires bro, although we are new, we have our visions clear as sky, those lao bei bei eyes got shit, all are typical sinkapore pig who scared of everything even to comment , all these bloody loser, later we will see more of his supporter come out kpkb say how handsome he is and he deserved to have all the tongue inside his mouth

We speak what we want to, dont care about these bloody old man, service good, pretty we say, if lousy, must as well they go back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomisfires View Post
Really can't stand this max priest, really think he is the boss or king of gl? Please la, get a life outside sbf would ya? U can say I'm clone or whatsoever but I can swear to god this is my only and account and there are many people like me see u as a joke that you have no life out of sbf. Use ur clones to zap me till I negative la, since u think so highly of urself that many of us are parasite of sbf, lmao. I heck care, continue to live in ur own dream that every wl French u passionately once the door closed ahhhhhh

did u forget to wear your glasses when u choosing them? I thought u have always placed it on ?

Yeah if no frenching i doubted u would go for it again, with your kind of looks i highly doubt u know how to judge what is beauty, as long as u got service, u everything also can.

For your experience, how long is the time frame they need to go for check up?
How long will the result be out? And during the menses period, do u know some of the steps of the check up will be skipped?

When u comment regarding the check up, please get your facts right.

Stand up for max? Clap Clap, another loser ..........

Who say frenching is a standard service of cat150? your standard? Or u sama as max so handsome that all wl would want to throw their tongue into his mouth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I think some of the comments on fei fei dont do her justice. Since no one other than max stand up for her, Let me share my experience with this fei fei.

I visited her twice, first time before her mense and second time after her mense (just a few days ago). On my first visit no problem for me to grab her boobs and played with her nipples. I didnt suck n lick on them as I'm a lazy person typically prefer to be served. On my 2nd visit, I requested her to skip all the pre-sex service and I serviced her instead (albelt a lousy one ). This time round I sucked n licked on her nipples and boobs and there was no resistance from her. Her boobs are not huge but not small like ipad either. I'm not good in boobs size estimation but I think B cup should be reasonable.

She may not be one of the prettiest in GL, but she could be one of the prettiest in 1809 in my eyes. On my first visit I went to 1809 to look look see see. I've not stepped into this house for a year plus after I tried tina, so I couldn't recognize 6~7 wls who sit on the sofa (hardly recall how tina look). Only the lady in black dress caught my eye so I chose her and later found out that she is fei fei. In my mind I thought apple was not around as hearsay she is ap and hard to get, but later found out that she was one of the 6~7 wl sitting on the sofa, quite dissapointing as I always curious to know how she looks like after reading all the raves reviews on her. Back to fei fei look, she is gorgeous to me, unfortunately she doesnt possess sweet smile which I desired.

Service wise she provides all the GL150 standard package including frenching, ar, etc. I didnt try pussy painting as I'm a lazy person. So I couldn't verify any pimples on her pussy but i doubt so as she is still working and went through health check.

The rest will continue when have time.
Old 18-11-2014, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
LinusTheLion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We normal sbf users must unite against this idiot max priest. Him monopolising sbf is not going to do anyone any good. We all just want to come here for information, not to indulge in any ego boosting crap. Max priest has completely spoil this geylang subforum. Now all we get are those highly exaggerated wannabe frs that are more a animated narration than actual feedback of the girl.

We will never know max priest's true agenda but what we know is this guy is certainly no saint.
Old 18-11-2014, 08:11 AM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Lol may I know why u choose to bonk fei Fei in the first place ? U seems not new to 1809 so I bet u'd seen her before u bonk her (hopefully). or was she giving u service not up to your expectation so u wanna join sabotage this gal? I hope it is not due to other reasons...

Precisely if no Frenching I will not go for it again, and no, service is in my lowest priority. I understand look department is subjective, but I believe my judgement should be better than u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longxi View Post
did u forget to wear your glasses when u choosing them? I thought u have always placed it on ?

Yeah if no frenching i doubted u would go for it again, with your kind of looks i highly doubt u know how to judge what is beauty, as long as u got service, u everything also can.

For your experience, how long is the time frame they need to go for check up?
How long will the result be out? And during the menses period, do u know some of the steps of the check up will be skipped?

When u comment regarding the check up, please get your facts right.

Stand up for max? Clap Clap, another loser ..........

Who say frenching is a standard service of cat150? your standard? Or u sama as max so handsome that all wl would want to throw their tongue into his mouth?
Old 18-11-2014, 08:42 AM

If wl got such obvious symptoms, I bet she wouldn't dare and no mood to continue serving us before recovered. Don't u agree? Sorry I don't stand up for guys but for gals especially pretty n good gal

Bro u r rite Frenching is not part of 150 standard package, so which mean on top of standard package, she even offer french, better still? I never say all wl French me, don't get me wrong n anyhow put words into others mouth.
Old 18-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Suddenly, I hear so many negative feedback about this Max Priest....I used to have very high regard for him one. No one can deny that his frs has helped us to find some good quality wls. But after i started sharing frs, he questioned whether am i a clone or not? Who care? I am not a clone...I am here to read and share good honest frs and bonk wls i want...In fact i heard from okt Max Priest has agenda for writing frs for wls....Do not know whether true or not... He always think he is right....And has an army of "friends" here to support him...Get a life outside this forum! The worse thing that happen to me ppl still think i am one of his clone!
Old 18-11-2014, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
The worse thing that happen to me ppl still think i am one of his clone!
Rolfmao!!!

I gotta declare myself that I don't speak for any samsters as I never meet anyone of u in real life. I only speak for wl if the fact is way far off.

Let's focus on ur favorite gal than anyone else in geylang. Peace
Old 18-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh yes , non of us here are borned yesterday and we all know very well how well u can write over fake fr too, a satan or god its not up to u to say
Well, if you think I am writing fake FRs, why do you agreed with my FR on Fei Fei @ 3033 previously? Read your post in reply to my FR on Fei Fei @ 3033 below ...

Quote:
Thanks for your mouth watery FR, i do enjoy every single bits of her
Quote:
We have the right of speech , good luck to u then as i believed maybe u are immuned to all kind of dieases

You are certainly entitled to whatever you wanna post here since this is a public forum. However, if you made a serious allegation without solid grounds and especially if this allegation may jeopardize the livelihood of an innocent WL who has no chance to defend herself here, I will not hesitate to intervene ...

You are definitely lying as my pal have had her yesterday and he did not see anything unusual in her pussy. In fact he was pleasantly surprised that she allowed him to french her passionately this time round ...

Quote:
Well, you are of course entitled to your opinion if you think she is over rated but she has more business than your "darling", Apple ... Lets be honest, Apple sits on the bench more often than her and one can easily book Apple from other shops or one can walk in to look for her without even advance booking ...

I have indicated clearly in my FR that Fei Fei has naturally small B cupper frontal assets ... Am I lying? No, she in fact has small B tits and hers are definitely bigger than A cups ...

If you think I am too old to judge what is called a "pretty girl", why did you agreed with me then? Read your previous posts below in response to my posts on Baixue, Momo (from 1865) and Fei Fei @ 3033 as well ... You are shooting your own feet ...

Quote:
agreed with Max 3033 fei fei is still much attractive, but as for the house, Apple is still Queen of the crop
Quote:
nice input, Baixue and momo definately on my to do list, both is super chio SYT
The moment when you PMed and questioned me as to why I provided heads up on L1809 WLs in the open, I know very well you are up to no good and you are in fact trying to discourage me from writing FRs on Yi Yi and Fei Fei of 1809 but it was in vain ... Based on my intel, both of these WLs have rejected your unpleasant advances and refused to budge when u demanded something unreasonable from them ... And hence, you have tried all sorts of ways to tarnish their reputation and discouraging others from trying them ... You are an evil guy! You're in fact worst than a piece of scum!

Let me set the record straight, I post FR not to please anyone as I don't earn a living out of doing this ... I don't support OKT but I only support WLs who deserve my support ...

I feel sorry for those who did not experience what I got from the WLs ... Don't feel despondent or jealous like a born loser ... Don't waste time whinning here, which is not very healthy ... Move on and try other WLs who could provide you the services you desire ...

Honestly speaking, I have more hits than misses ... May be less than 5% misses to date ... For instance like Qing Qing (ex-WL @ 0819), I didn't get good service from her but Omnia received good service from her. Did I whine like you guys? No, I just moved on quietly ... Another WL should be the one formerly from L2038 whom I can't remember her name. She is short, stocky, voluptuous with big tits ... Folks like Cuntking, BG and Omnia received good service from her but I didn't ... I didn't smear her or whine in SBF ... I just penned a FR based on my true encounter and then moved on ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 19-11-2014 at 04:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1