The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all
Re: Legal AJ gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3 View Post
Why not complied a list of AJ Thai gals here. so those AJ lover will know who are those AJ service provder
This is a good idea.

L6H66 seems like a AJ house.
Old 28-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bielsa View Post
Went down to this house last weekend and took G11 since bros recommended her on this thread. Not a looker but never mind as I was looking for good service. Usual SOP bath and bbbj, then she capped me and I ask her for AJ.
She stopped and turn around to face me, why is everyone want to do AJ? I no do AJ! Seeing her upset I mai pen rai just bonk missionary and finish the job.

While washing up, I remark to her maybe I remember the wrong gal number so can she tell me which other gal does A J in this house? She replied angrily no gals are doing AJ in this house. If you want play backside go booking the okt. He got no cheebye so you play his backside, but we pooying all got cheebye so play cheebye only. Din know she so hot temper one.
You must caught her on her bad day.
I will give her a miss and try out G21 first.
Old 29-06-2012, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 21
superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoVito View Post
You must caught her on her bad day.
I will give her a miss and try out G21 first.
Though not a looker, G21 will give you what you want.

The better looking girls in this house just want $$$ to be their enemy .

When the girls earn enough and receive enough gifts; they will pick and select their customers.

When they get older, they will mellow down; just wait patiently
Old 29-06-2012, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 21
superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bielsa View Post
Went down to this house last weekend and took G11 since bros recommended her on this thread. Not a looker but never mind as I was looking for good service. Usual SOP bath and bbbj, then she capped me and I ask her for AJ.
She stopped and turn around to face me, why is everyone want to do AJ? I no do AJ! Seeing her upset I mai pen rai just bonk missionary and finish the job.

While washing up, I remark to her maybe I remember the wrong gal number so can she tell me which other gal does A J in this house? She replied angrily no gals are doing AJ in this house. If you want play backside go booking the okt. He got no cheebye so you play his backside, but we pooying all got cheebye so play cheebye only. Din know she so hot temper one.
We must speak up; seems that the girls are bullying us men. Look for the gentleman at the counter; the fair skinned gentleman with glasses, will very willingly solve your problems.

Have Fun...
Old 29-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
wonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
This is a good idea.

Went to H16 G7, Lor 18 if i remember right. Took this G7 name mai. A small size gal. Boobs nothing to brag about but cute looking.

Her BJ is not bad but very sensual with eyes looking up at me while she is in the act. After cap on did her in doggie style, naughty fingers of mine just played with her a.hole. She seems fine with it so slip in one finger to about an inch she did not object either. This got me pretty excited, carried on doing her doggie while finger fuck her a.hole.

Was too excited and highly arosed i came pretty fast. While showering me down I ask her does she accept anal sex..... she just give me a sinister smile. Seeing this gets me all horny again. Told her I needed to add another session.

So round 2 the normal hugging and kissing, her frenching not too bad. Stroking me while we french than follow by bj. So i took some of her ky and lube her arse and start fingering it slowly. Later the excitement got me a hard on, she cap me applied more lube on me and also on her anal. Before I enter her back she ask me to do it gently as she is pretty new to this ( her being new to anal....?? This i have some doubts as she seems experience in it ). It was a dream come thru doing her tight anal in doggie with her letting out waves of soft moans. Position change to her on top and rode me till i came the 2nd time inside her anal.
Old 29-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderpill View Post
Went to H16 G7, Lor 18 if i remember right. Took this G7 name mai.
Confirm with you L18 H16 G7 does AJ?
Yippee... another target to try.
Will make a trip down next few days.

JR the 6th
Old 29-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
Confirm with you L18 H16 G7 does AJ?
Yippee... another target to try.
Will make a trip down next few days.

JR the 6th
R u AJ lover too?
Welcum to da club.
Old 30-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
snowboi21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have tried a wonderful aj gal from l18h20g11 just now.. Wow.. The cfm face when i saw her the 1st time when going in the house plus the aj. Haha.. Make me would confirm rtf her again. Hope this info can help the aj bros in here.
Old 30-06-2012, 07:13 AM
Samster

MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderpill View Post
Went to H16 G7, Lor 18 if i remember right. Took this G7 name mai. A small size gal. Boobs nothing to brag about but cute looking.

Her BJ is not bad but very sensual with eyes looking up at me while she is in the act. After cap on did her in doggie style, naughty fingers of mine just played with her a.hole. She seems fine with it so slip in one finger to about an inch she did not object either. This got me pretty excited, carried on doing her doggie while finger fuck her a.hole.

Was too excited and highly arosed i came pretty fast. While showering me down I ask her does she accept anal sex..... she just give me a sinister smile. Seeing this gets me all horny again. Told her I needed to add another session.

So round 2 the normal hugging and kissing, her frenching not too bad. Stroking me while we french than follow by bj. So i took some of her ky and lube her arse and start fingering it slowly. Later the excitement got me a hard on, she cap me applied more lube on me and also on her anal. Before I enter her back she ask me to do it gently as she is pretty new to this ( her being new to anal....?? This i have some doubts as she seems experience in it ). It was a dream come thru doing her tight anal in doggie with her letting out waves of soft moans. Position change to her on top and rode me till i came the 2nd time inside her anal.
I yet to check out and try but up you 10 points for the AJ FR. Hope you can discover more AJ gems.
Old 30-06-2012, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
This is a good idea.

List by house no. L6H66 will be the top AJ house.
Old 30-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Beng&Seng is Cool - loads of Potential

Any PRO cat 150 that performs AJ?
Old 30-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster (B)

JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beng&Seng View Post
Any PRO cat 150 that performs AJ?
Me budget cheongster can only afford S$50 bonks so can't help you there.
Old 30-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi21 View Post
Have tried a wonderful aj gal from l18h20g11 just now.. Wow.. The cfm face when i saw her the 1st time when going in the house plus the aj. Haha.. Make me would confirm rtf her again. Hope this info can help the aj bros in here.
L18 H20 G11 ...... noted.
Another target to try.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laukintak View Post
I can recommend Lor6h66 no 11, also very good. Remember to up my point after you try.
Some say can AJ some say cannot. I yet to try.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi21 View Post
Good discovery, upz you 10 points.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1