The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Commando WL CAT150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
She out of action long time already huh?
Maybe she is on holiday with the teksi driver lor.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Commando WL CAT150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Quote:
She out of action long time already huh?
She was down with a GPMG 7.62mm GunShot Wound and Mr RS 5 looking after her....

As for TekSi Driver busy with Vesak Day Celebration...
Old 04-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That is what I thought also....
Old 04-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She was down with a GPMG 7.62mm GunShot Wound and Mr RS 5 looking after her....
Just as bad!!

So in light of this, don't injure her again ok, mrfreetsyler69
Old 04-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blanko is Cool - loads of Potential

a very simple question... what is commando? is it raw or rough sex? very interested to know... might pop by 1654A later to check it out...
Old 04-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink A few more suggestions

Hiya...like yr fresh style of writing frs bro...

apart fm those already recommended to u perhaps u may wish to check out Xiao Yi(1608) milf looker; Ming Ming(2041) petite chio mm, if trying Ming Ming i suggest u go to her hse n ask for the red string rm as she does sex acrobatic wonders wif the red strings; M'sian Xiao Jun(1606)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69 View Post
bro, i'm not a roughy or a maniac.. let's put some more details on the above encounters..

San San 1612
as described in the other thread "Cunt King's Latest Party Gals" she's a nice gal , w/o make up she would look like your typical very normal girl, but I do like her gentle ways and lanky body.. soon as in the room, she started to wrap her body around me,stripping me cock first, then pants then shirt..things got well we had great sexy cuddles, touches , lots of frenching and SOP wash up.. then she did a good BBBJ and was eager to slump down and let me takeover.. moaning hungry.. sensing she had eagerly anticipated..I spread her eagle.. and flew her to the clouds.. wet & really moist although she have some nasty unpleasant hair right up to her ass.. bro who love hairy pussy. this one is for you! Then we proceeded to mssionary slow n gentle and she goes berserk wanting more thrust and rhythm... however she seems to anticipate a quick finish but she was wrong.. then she said she got pain and she didnt have KY and that's become not enjoyable.. so I willingly offered to end the sex part and we chatted and joked for the next 15-20mins before washing up.. I would say she's nice gal not experience, still fresh.. RTF: no.. not my type

at 1427 I invited Lele over..
She's a pretty gal and she has the typical arrogance element of a really pretty gal that "gets all the attention, turns head everywhere " type but soon as she sign in, i began work to break that barrier, I've had lots of experience with such type in real life.. we choose the ground floor room next to the lounge.. dunno why.. maybe she wants people to hear her moan?? I'm fine too.. In the room, immediately she back lean against me.. hands above the head reaching down on my face arching her back for an inviting cuddle from the back all the way up her nice B cups..she was wear a sexy see-thru 2-piece and asked me help to undress her.. then she knew I was from 1612 awhile ago cos she saw me and teased that I'm such a high drive man... we got into a frenzy of hot frenching and caressing then wash up.. she started by throwing me on the bed and crawl up for more frenching, soft biting my forearms..and chest..and breast fuck for 10 mins.. with BBBJ, in short lots of very enjoyable foreplay .. she's one hungry fox...I didnt get a chance to get up close on her pussy.. she just cap me and and say she wants to enjoy.. then she sat on and rub her clit against my dd in a very sexy body move without my dd entering..cowgirl, reverse, missonary, spoon..things went very well and I really like her style.. just my type of woman.. she's very nice once you break down her barrier.. then she strted to moan really loud and a quick check saw a red dot on the towel.. she joked and said she's virgin..although not really pain (she said la) but still draw red.. and I offered to stop but she would let me off w/o finishing.. she said otherwise she will see me wander to other house right after this!.and she would get jealous. We finished off and cuddle and laid down for some nice BF/GF chat style.. this is when her brain takes over..
She's highly intelligent, knows her game well and strength, she profiles you.. and see if you're worth her GFE..(if you know what I mean) definately not for the Loaded Newbie..very GFE and KC gongtao.. I sense she wont be long here.. already she's having branded luxury items..

RTF: yes, even just to visit her for a chat is worth my time & $

and no bros.. i'm not a bastard whom just enter and pump pump pump pump pump & pump
Old 04-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just as bad!!

what are you trying to tell me? I dont understand why you keep saying I'm hurting them and seems like you have a spot for some MM..(i hv no idea which one).. I think you hv a very wrong perception of what's going on..

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 04-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
what are you trying to tell me? I dont understand why you keep saying I'm hurting them and seems like you have a spot for some MM..(i hv no idea which one).. I think you hv a very wrong perception of what's going on..
Just teasing Bro, cause in your two FR you did not finish the deed and the indication was that you were huge. And when Alejandro asked how big your magnum was, you said to have a look at your Avatar. I looked!!

No offense.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A few more suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hiya...like yr fresh style of writing frs bro...

apart fm those already recommended to u perhaps u may wish to check out Xiao Yi(1608) milf looker; Ming Ming(2041) petite chio mm, if trying Ming Ming i suggest u go to her hse n ask for the red string rm as she does sex acrobatic wonders wif the red strings; M'sian Xiao Jun(1606)...
thks but IMHO i think every gal is a commando just depends, if you can get her wild side out and a few factors:

1) if she like you and you like her. of course you like her cos you get to choose but they dont cos customer choose...

2) Does she have what it takes and how well she present it (in other words chemistry & GFE)

3) Can you handle her?.. lets face it, you will be banging very gorgeous woman who are highly skilled and used to sex everyday.. can you hold it or blow it before she even start her engine? Do you have the right rhythm, thrust and stamina + the right touches at the right spot at the right time??

If the above is yes.. I'm sure you will turn a cat into tiger, unless the one you chosen is in fact a young inexperinced kitten.. meeeooww

[/FONT]
Old 04-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro you is stress out with your Avatar lah...hee hee

So Super Big lor...ha ha

How nice if i had a Big one too...
Old 04-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just teasing Bro, cause in your two FR you did not finish the deed and the indication was that you were huge. And when Alejandro asked how big your magnum was, you said to have a look at your Avatar. I looked!!

No offense.
my avatar ..lol..
no worries.. cheers..

[/FONT]
Old 04-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just as bad!!

Aiyah bruddar, this is beyond your control lah. Even if freestyler69 may not injure her, there bound to be other blokes with very well-endowed downsouth tool may also injured her de! Tio bo?

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
my avatar ..lol..
no worries.. cheers..
Bruddar, your avatar refers to your phsyique or your downsouth tool? U are a body-builder?

Old 04-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bruddar, your avatar refers to your phsyique or your downsouth tool? U are a body-builder?
Rule no 1.. never reveal your true identity to anyone under any circumstances online.

Rule no. 2.. In case of doubt refer rule no. 1

[/FONT]
Old 04-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyah bruddar, this is beyond your control lah. Even if freestyler69 may not injure her, there bound to be other blokes with very well-endowed downsouth tool may also injured her de! Tio bo?
Of course tio!!!

But you may or may not get run down by a bus one day. But you see one coming today you don't siam first ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1