The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Exactly,,,, Bro Bong is absolutely right

As AV normally does not accept any cancellation for WLs 2 Saturdays from the CNY,,, and only cancels the " yellow Card " on Wednesday,,, thus the earliest date for cancellation would be 2 Wednesday after CNY,,, which would be like 27 February 2013 if any WLs wish to cancel her card and leave our Shores,,, I meant Singapore .

I do hope that clearly enlighten all Bros who may have misunderstood or are unclear of the system how AV in Singapore works normally. Cheers!

Happy Bonking All Bros,,,..... Happy Lunar New Year!

Huat! Huat! Huat!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
Old 22-02-2013, 05:58 AM
Samster (B)

Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bros

I just discovered another nice and alluring oyster pinkish,,,, really beautiful

Liza 2058,,,, She's demure and obliging and really fair tofu skin ,,, those into this can try her out,,, her attitude is also commendable. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
Old 22-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Dear Bros

Liza 2058,,,, She's demure and obliging and really fair tofu skin ,,, those into this can try her out,,, her attitude is also commendable. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
Aiyoh... What took u so long to discover this nice tofu oyster dish... I thought I was slow already... But you lagi lag...
Old 22-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Aiyoh... What took u so long to discover this nice tofu oyster dish... I thought I was slow already... But you lagi lag...
Wow, how come I was not informed that we are having a race to find the best oysters in the shortest amount of time. I thought the goal is enjoy having the company of these WLs and not finding them in the shortest amount of time. Guess my agenda is different. I enjoy them to the fullest before I move on.
Old 22-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Dear Bros

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
Quote:
Wow....thanks for sharing! Can bros pls provide a grading on their looks, boobs and body?
Old 25-02-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Lisa(2058)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post
Wow....thanks for sharing! Can bros pls provide a grading on their looks, boobs and body?
Lisa(2058)...mid 20s? mm fm Hunan...fair sexy foxy minx looker, does ineed look abit like sandra ng fm certain angles...small petite 158-160cm?, slim bod(has afew natural black moles ard her back), A+/B- cup boobs wif brownish reddish tits....small perky ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...previous skin trade experience in Foshan...

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe is v gd albeit cums off as quite fake...

Damn solid full pkge action both in shower n in bed...horny, playful, gd stamina, gd flexibility n control of pussy muscles...passionate frenching; bbbj in any n every position wif deepthroat including 69; ar is v gd; enjoys tonguefu to the extent tat she opens her pussy wif her fingers n plays wif her clitty while getting me tonguelashing!; light n petite so great to flip n can also carry to fuck as wel!l...

Overall this Lisa is a definite gem...however personally abit put off by her fake kc vibes n fake moans...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 25-02-2013, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Haha, when it comes to fresh delicious oysters in GL, I doubt anyone has tasted more of them than our tongfu Master bro Omnia!
Old 25-02-2013, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Haha, when it comes to fresh delicious oysters in GL, I doubt anyone has tasted more of them than our tongfu Master bro Omnia!
tongfu master indeed haha. and i bet you are on your way to attain that rank too for the fact that you've been in the scene for quite some time (i remember consulting you about a WL from 1817 years back when i was still a noobie). good to see you around.
Old 25-02-2013, 06:07 AM
Samster

gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Lisa(2058)...mid 20s? mm fm Hunan...fair sexy foxy minx looker, does ineed look abit like sandra ng fm certain angles...small petite 158-160cm?, slim bod(has afew natural black moles ard her back), A+/B- cup boobs wif brownish reddish tits....small perky ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...previous skin trade experience in Foshan...

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe is v gd albeit cums off as quite fake...

Damn solid full pkge action both in shower n in bed...horny, playful, gd stamina, gd flexibility n control of pussy muscles...passionate frenching; bbbj in any n every position wif deepthroat including 69; ar is v gd; enjoys tonguefu to the extent tat she opens her pussy wif her fingers n plays wif her clitty while getting me tonguelashing!; light n petite so great to flip n can also carry to fuck as wel!l...

Overall this Lisa is a definite gem...however personally abit put off by her fake kc vibes n fake moans...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Thank you so much for the fr! This is one horny bitch!! I expecially like the part where she spread her legs and play with her clit when u tongueful her. I am still honing my tongueful skill so she might not enjoy as much to spread her legs for me...lol....

But jokes aside, as I read your fr, Ling Ling 1612, coffee 1617 Barbie 2831a and apple 1606 came to my mind. Also full package to me and no need to work for their Gfe one. Makde me feel wanted and comfortable. Really enjoyed my first session with all of them but have not rtf any of them yet as I dun really "FEEL" for them, you know what I mean? Oh ya, they seemed to enjoy being tongued by a novice painter like me too

I am certain I will enjoy the session with Lisa but she will be at the bottom of my todo list for the fake GF vibes and moans which I am most SENSITIVE to and can really turn me off
Old 25-02-2013, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post
As requested, you can refer to my fr on Lisa 2058:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=6827

Pasting the full FR below for your convenience:

It took me while to get to it but I finally tried Lisa 2058.

And I must say, this girl really has a 75 percent resemblance to Sandra Ng (Wu Junru), and she's very naughty and cute like a younger prettier version of Sandra.

Start of session in the room, wah, upclose I really thought this is a 23 year old version of Sandra Ng except smaller and cuter.

She immediately French me and felt my cock to see what kinda weapon I have. And my cock was raging hard pressing against my pants wanting action.

French for a while and then go in for a bath where she grab my cock from behind with one hand stroking it with soap while the other was exploring my ass and poking it while jerking me off at the same time... Shiok... Licked my nipples and gave me a short bbj... All this time she's cracking lots of jokes - really Sandra Ng like with her energy and laughter.

To the bed, lovely cat bath and AR.... Then she asked me to stand up for a bbj before getting me to lie back down for frontal catbath and more bbj...

Her pace of catbath is varied from slow then suddenly fast and she just makes me quiver with pleasure and surprise cos her tongue will attack various erogenous zones suddenly without warning.

And watching a young Sandra Ng bbj me hungrily, it's damn kinky lah...

During action, she tell me she's very horny and hadn't seen a dick as hard as mine, ask me to make sure I shove it in her deep so she can have orgasm.

So I really did lots of deep thrusting and can feel the end of her vaginal wall opening up and she came all over the bed... But I continue thrusting and she was like damn
high... Sucking my nipples hard and digging her nails into my back.

This girl's horniness rubbed off on me and I exploded in missionary about less than 5 min after I made her cum.

After the session, she gave me a good massage. This girl has strength and she managed to lift me off the bed for this spine cracking move of hers

Surprised as she's a small 1.6m

One of the best massages I ever had from a legal prc, she got skills and strength.

Ok to the ratings.

Face: 7.2 pretty cute Sandra Ng lookalike. Very sweet smile
Body: 7.4 I like her petite but curvy slim bod
Boobs: 7.4 Nice cute and grabbable B-cups
Service: 7.8 Great service and she can do a nice massage!
Attitude: 9 this girl is a very happy ball of energy. Best attitude I've seen this year other than qiqi 2041, xingyu 2038, lulu WH1612, biaomei wh1606 in terms of being genuinely cheerful and happy to see me and serve my cock.

RTF: Yes, when I feel like fucking a fair and curvy younger version of Sandra Ng.
Old 25-02-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
As requested, you can refer to my fr on Lisa 2058:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=6827

Pasting the full FR below for your convenience:

It took me while to get to it but I finally tried Lisa 2058.

Face: 7.2 pretty cute Sandra Ng lookalike. Very sweet smile
Body: 7.4 I like her petite but curvy slim bod
Boobs: 7.4 Nice cute and grabbable B-cups
Service: 7.8 Great service and she can do a nice massage!
Attitude: 9 this girl is a very happy ball of energy. Best attitude I've seen this year other than qiqi 2041, xingyu 2038, lulu WH1612, biaomei wh1606 in terms of being genuinely cheerful and happy to see me and serve my cock.

RTF: Yes, when I feel like fucking a fair and curvy younger version of Sandra Ng.
Hahaha....bro Omnia also said she looks like Sandra Ng.

Just curious if any of you burst into laughter during the fj when snapshorts of Sandra Ng's movie flashes thu your mind

I dun have a big weapon to impress her but I do have a cute little toy, that never runs out of battery, for her to play with

1.6m considered good height to me liao. Best is up to my height. Oh boy...i miss Meiya.... she whispered into my ear that she is 1.6m when I first hugged her and commented that she has a good height....

And yes, will certainly go look for little Sandra when I needed a back cracking!!

'Kum xia' very much bro BG!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster (B)

Dear Bros

Another delectable pussy found

Coffee of 1617

I had a delectabel session with her and really pretty and obliging

I learned she have been here like coming a year and is working hard for the money. Guys go check it out if you really like nice trimmed pussy.

Cheers!

HK
Old 07-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

GL .... Really? 2047 new babes have nice pussy? I guessed with your comment probably you have tried them already. If so care to share with us Samsters here.
Latest bonk, Tang Tang 16/51
Looks: Really like a School girl with her 2 deep dimples
Body: Smooth, fair , soft silky feel except she have a tattoo on her belly
Boobs: Soft and B+ Yummy
Catbath: Good with massage
AR: If you want
BBJ: Really stimulating and very hardworking
FJ: Really good and she's very vocal too, gets wet very easily
Frenching: Yes! but with some prompting
GFE: Really Good ( She would lay beside you before and after deed just like your Girlfriend after a meal,,, in this case after a bonk and blow sweet nothings in your ears. Shiok
RTF: Definitely when i feel like having a chio Mei Mei for a bonk

Regards
Honestkeith
Old 07-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
newcomer1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
two wl from 2047 have more captivating pussies!
Hmmm... Yummy yummy....
Old 23-03-2013, 06:24 AM
Samster (B)

Dear Bros

Just went around looking for the newbies and landed in 1639, saw 2 newbies does not make the grade and i next saw one chio bu ,,, very fair and pretty freindly. As i came sitting and was intending to look for Jolin, but she was busy and she offered to pour tea / water for me spontaneously even though OKT woman wanted to do so, thus first chemistry build. I decided to take her instead of waiting.

Name: Yu Er
Look : 7
Skin : Soft and smooth no tattos
Body : 7
Catbath : 7
Boobs: 7 Pinkish tits ( B+ to C )
Pussy : Well trimmed and little hair with pinkish Oyster ripe for picking
BJ : 8
FJ :7
Overall : 7.5

I had an enjoyable time with Yu Er, who's both obliging, compliant and GFE pretty strong,,, after session she gave me a massage and also when we came down , she came over to sit and talk with me for a while before i left. Thus GFE is pretty solid. Those who like a friendly chio bu can try this gem.

Sincerely Yours
Honestkeith
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1