The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
huh ... i tot this house juz open abt a month ago nia ..
sar lo bo brudder shanelenny..
yup 843 just open not long ago

anyway this chap pattern is to share only when wl left already or his leftovers (don't want anymore)...

Last edited by francesco; 26-11-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Old 26-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

is it .. jing ah ..
walau .. free until lidat ah... 555 .. ok ..
Old 01-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

L20H32 G11
Name : Ning

Original mission was L6H66 G12 but got queue for her. L8H66G G8 also unavailable. Even my fav goto girl fr L18H38 G11 got 1 bro queuing. Fuckit, since already park car, decided to explore L18 hses.. nothing interesting.. then to L20 and the 1st hse I peeked in L20H32, G11 caught my eye simply by her looks alone which is pretty rare for me. Okt said she's new. Inside room found out she's ard 2 weeks old

Looks: 8.5/10 One of the chioest WLs I've seen so far. Tanned complexion, not really syt but beautiful in an elegant way.

Body: 7/10 Pear shaped with slight fats around tummy area. Can tell she's given birth before. Small B cup boobs. Nice ASS for pounding though!

Shower: SOP, pretty thorough with Listerine

Catbath: 5.5/10 Probably coz she's new so kinda awkward and she only did briefly on nipples only

CBJ: 6.5/10 SOP but she did try to put effort.

FJ: 7.5/10: Didn't really enjoy cowgirl, felt like something amiss, so quickly changed to doggy and had a great time pounding her ass making loud 'piak piak' sound. Didn't want it to end that quickly so I slowed down and changed to missionary. Mistake.. while ramming her in missionary, she looked into my eyes directly while moaning + the sight of that pretty face & some light frenching did me in and and I unloaded like under a minute. Fuck damnit..

Service: 8/10. Smiling pretty face and very polite thorough. Full access to body + boob sucking and light frenching. Was given brief massage as still got time on clock and maybe coz she saw my dejected face coz cum too fast

RTF: Oh yea.. probably gonna be my new backup girl since the other G11 at L18H38 is getting harder to get nowadays
Old 04-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

anyone knows what time L8H45 open in the afternoon?
Old 04-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
anyone knows what time L8H45 open in the afternoon?
1pm bro, hv fun
Old 07-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
IchigoLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to three houses few days back. Don't know what happened to me, I just visit one after another.

L8H66G
G11
Name: Narak
Looks: 7/10 cute but her fake eyebrows can be seen clearly
Body: 7/10 slight fats on the tummy
Boobs: 8/10 natural A
Bath: 7/10 she will go poke my ass a bit and ask me whether I like it or not.
CBJ: 6/10
FJ: 9/10 very hardworking and her moan very arousing.
Gfe: 7/10 Chat abit but nothing much actually.

Rtf: No unless I desperately finding for one good sex only.

L20H40
G6
Name: Nam Wan
Looks: 6/10 Tanned skin but quite pretty
Body: 7/10 slight fats on the tummy
Boobs: 6/10 natural small A
Bath: 5/10 SOP
CBJ: 4/10 She still need more practice.
FJ: 5/10 very lazy and does not moan much. I guess because she's new. She only in Singapore for 2 months.
Gfe: 7/10 Talk a lot and like to hug.

Rtf: No

L6H66
G11
Name: forget already
Looks: 7/10 she has those pretty mature face.
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 natural A
Bath: 6/10 SOP
BBBJ: 7/10 not bad
FJ: 7/10 SOP. Time watcher.
Gfe: 6/10

Rtf: No
Old 08-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

3 shots in a day?
power la!
Old 08-12-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
3 shots in a day?
power la!
second girl, I didn't manage to cum as I don't have feeling for it.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

L18H38
G12

Name: Jane
Hometown: Chiangmai
Looks: 8/10 SYT, fair and pretty
Body: 8/10 slight fat in tummy. Fair and smooth.
Boobs: 7/10 B cup
Bath: 6/10 SOP
CBJ: 7/10 quite hard working
Frenching: no
FJ: 7/10 Moan often. Quite hard working.
GFE: 7/10 helped me to wash up afterward. Provide water. And qutechatty. Her wink very turn on.

RTF: no as I want to explore more
Old 16-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Icepack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by successman View Post
A warning to all brothers that L20 H36 G44 from this house is infected with STD(Her pussy got rashes). Here is the reason why, firstly after we enter the room, we strip and went straight to shower, after that she ask me to lie down and proceed with basic action like licking nipple and bj(with cd), after that caps on, proceed with cowgirl position, then after that change to missionary-she opened her leg, and before i insert into her pussy, i asked her, what's this, why got rash? She said its nothing, then when i was bending downward to have a proper look to double check, she immediately closed up her legs, and told "no see". The next moment i told her nvm, just hj/bj, after i release, straight away proceed to shower, change and left. To fellow bro, please take caution and advise not to choose her for this period of time.

Bonk safe!
Successman
Bro,
Thought these girls go for medical check monthly?
Thanks for the advice.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FishTankGod is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Worse experience at GL ever...
Went to my favorite L12H17G3 but OKT told me she off day...
So i decided to go walk walk see see and then one OKT call me up,
it is L8H43. I REPEAT LORONG 8 HOUSE 43.
i went in i saw only 3 girls. all 3 look cute. early 20s SYT with big fake boobs.
I then decided after 1 minute i choose G8. I REPEAT GIRL NUMBER 8. because of her cute syt face.

Went into room. she told me to go shower faster because i was using my phone. then when i strip naked she is still fully dressed. i asked her to shower for me. and she told me she needs to do her bed nicely and wants me to shower myself. i then got a bit furious but then... 50 already paid. so i proceed.

After showering, i took the towel on the bed and wipe myself and lie down on the bed. I told her that she can shower already but she was busy using her phone and even smiling at the phone. Must be got SG BF thats why her wing so big talk to me like she is the one paying to fuck me. She did not shower and she told me she shower already and she proceed to cap me and suck my didi. i was wondering... why this girl havent lick my nipple already go to my dick, maybe she in love with my dick? haha. but just as i thought she is in love with my dick. she stop and proceed to pour lubricant on my dick. WHAT THE FUCK? never lick my nipple and suck my dick for 5-10 seconds only? she told me get up and want me to fuck her instead. i was very angry even she can tell by the look of my face. i no choice, fuck her for about 2 minutes before i ejaculate. No mood to shower at all so i just fuck off and go back home to shower without her presence instead.

If anyone ask me if i will rtf. my answer is no. i am not trying to prove anything but please brothers, avoid her if u can.
Old 02-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

wohh ... g8 ah...
she treated me better .. at least got shower together ..bj think a bit longer ..

Last edited by bonkning; 02-01-2015 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FishTankGod is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wohh ... g8 ah...
she treated me better .. at least got shower together ..bj think a bit longer ..
maybe I uglier.... but woah I see you posting on every thread... you try every girl before ah? 5555
Old 03-01-2015, 09:18 AM
Samster

5555.... sometimes is luck la....
u read fr on 2036 g18 ... i read several gud reviews so i went to try dat day.... woa.... bad luck orr , she no service me at all ..everything all cannot
nvmind la... go try other ger lorr...
ya i want to try every ger ... but now trying to hit my target 10% first...

Last edited by bonkning; 03-01-2015 at 09:37 AM.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishTankGod View Post
Worse experience at GL ever...
Went to my favorite L12H17G3 but OKT told me she off day...
So i decided to go walk walk see see and then one OKT call me up,
it is L8H43. I REPEAT LORONG 8 HOUSE 43.
i went in i saw only 3 girls. all 3 look cute. early 20s SYT with big fake boobs.
I then decided after 1 minute i choose G8. I REPEAT GIRL NUMBER 8. because of her cute syt face

If anyone ask me if i will rtf. my answer is no. i am not trying to prove anything but please brothers, avoid her if u can.
ok I will have a look at her when I visit my favorite G28. Very accomodating. There was a day when she suddenly had a stomache upset n inspite of this she still control herself anf serve me. After that she keep apologizing to me for not showering me after the fuck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1