The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
joker2390 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
I found one in Clark quay too. Standard damage for services. A young slim PRC with long hair, smooth skin and natural boobs.
She's very wet

can share ctc? TIA
Old 29-03-2024, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
hisoka84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I found one in Clark quay too. Standard damage for services. A young slim PRC with long hair, smooth skin and natural boobs.
She's very wet

Able to share contact? Thanks in advance!
Old 29-03-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Karmalu is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverIdentified View Post
Pls share contact ty

Name:Yoyo

Yoyo's WeChat:
yaonuli315

Yoyo's telegram group:
Search for "yoyosg"

My review after visiting her for the 8th time!!!!! 💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️🤪🤪🤪😍🥰😍🤪💯💯:

Look (样貌): A+
GFE(女友感): A+
Massage(按摩): A-
Attitude(服务态度): A++
Overall(整体评分): 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Remarks: 放工后赶紧就下来找悠悠了!🥰😍🤪 买了瓶椰子水给她解渴。。

今天聊了比较多,也试到了她的踩背!💪

悠悠很贴心,会问妳后才踩,不会因为我们认识久了就随便来, 依然会给妳她的全部,努力的满足你的需求!她也很专业的跟你讲解在按时,哪一部份比较多结

耶酥为人们受难。。。悠悠也一样!天天为客受难与努力,我看了真的得在约多一次!!!!太过流念难忘啦!😍 😍🤪🤪💙💪💪👍👍
Old 01-04-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
She's very wet

Hi bro can share this gem much thanks 🙏
Old 02-04-2024, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[QUOTE=snake-eater;23119270]
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
For bros asking me if the 2 MLs have boobs good enougj for me to fondle : sharing 2 pics from their wechat moments😍

Bros, for more late night massage lobang , I discovered another 2 gems in the last month, from my cheonging during the cny period. Finally has time to share.

Came across this Viet ML in the same place as the previous ML I shared in this thread. By the way, this shop has no uniform for the MLs, they only need to dress in black so this Viet ML was wearing a top that reveal the top of her cleavage. Fair and with ample boobs, her massage was of enough stength and she spent a good amount of time rubbing my balls before turning over. Ended off with a good HJ while I auto roam her whole body from top to bottom. Bra can remove but pants she dont allow so only rub from outside. After that she even used a warm towel to clean me off.

The PRC ML is another hot sexy lady. Curvy at the right spot.. in her tight yoga pants. I kept rubbing her waist and tummy before sliding my hands into her blouse and fondle her freely. Allowed me to rub her nipples but she kept saying too sensitive. Her hj is slow and sensual, using both hands with one hand rubbing my balls all the while.

This is not a 88 89 shop so already save on entry $. They will still offer you but you can choose the basic package. The tips for GQ you have to negotiate early and ask what you are getting in return. For me, both MLs let me roam their full body, bra removed under their top, and even allow me suck on their nipples while they lick mine ( you know how this work &#128527 . So i feel worth the $. One more plus point is the rooms do not come with the small window like in most shops, so lots of privacy to do what you with the ML. 😝

As per usual, sharing some pics from their wechat😉

Hi bro can share? Will share in return!
Old 02-04-2024, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Maname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Glad you had a good experience with Linda.
It was unfortunate that she got bullied by her colleague who's jealous she has more customers. Let's hope she recovers soon from the injury she got during the scuffle.
Hi bro can share ctc for Linda, thank you
Old 02-04-2024, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Despite her in not so good mode due to the constant bullying from her viet colleague, she is still very professional in providing her best service.

There was a discussion about this latest episode in a telegram chatgroup a few days ago. If you want to know the details, can go check it out. Too long story to type out here.

The next time when you visit Linda, and if the viet L*** receives you at the door, better text Linda to let her know you've reached. Cos L*** will just leave you in the small room and not inform Linda.
Hi bro, can share ctc for Linda
Old 02-04-2024, 04:13 AM
Samster

Hi bro, can share ctc for Linda
Old 02-04-2024, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Despite her in not so good mode due to the constant bullying from her viet colleague, she is still very professional in providing her best service.

There was a discussion about this latest episode in a telegram chatgroup a few days ago. If you want to know the details, can go check it out. Too long story to type out here.

The next time when you visit Linda, and if the viet L*** receives you at the door, better text Linda to let her know you've reached. Cos L*** will just leave you in the small room and not inform Linda.
Hi bro can share Linda ctc, thanks
Old 02-04-2024, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipphilipou View Post
Visited Linda on the strength of mikhailG9’s recommendation. Definitely experienced and also very attentive in her service. I’m no expert but her assets should be D and she is quite a tall lady too. Skills-wise had to ask her to let me take control otherwise I wouldn’t last.
Hi bro can share Linda ctc
Old 02-04-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YellowBobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally get to meet Linda after a long break. Many thanks to big bro MikhailG9 for the introduction!

Looks: Personally find her very attractive. Big on the front. Can't really ask for more at this point.

GFE: it started off slow, but there's a build up. From treating each other like just friends to becoming like lovers at the end. So so good.

Massage: not there for it so no comments

Catbath: enough to really set the mood.

BBBJ: Code Red so went for this. My goodness it's so good my whole soul almost got sucked out. The rhythm and the aggressiveness was on point. The FRs for her are definitely not lying.

Will definitely return, and please look for bro mikhail for contact
Old 02-04-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
puppetrainbow8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
For no frills and value for $ late night massage, can consider this joint near ser****on rd. Operates till 2am. I have tried 2 of their ML, x*x* and ap***, both give solid massages with good teasing. Best part is they will spend up to 15mins on edging massaging your d***, while you can fondle them non stop. Both are also decent lookers with slim bodies and above average boobs. Tbh, both are equally good for me so I always book whoever is available. Value for $ because damage only 60+50. no frills no 89 gimmick. fUll body roaming and also no extra tips requested.
Hi - can you PM details/location? Much appreciated!
Old 03-04-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jiajunchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited a spa called L*** X** near ARC380, was assigned by a vietnam girls, the girl like skinny only not fat at all. i’m able to squeeze her nehneh not for those that like big boobs. she gave me hj wah i lay down there shuang shuang. At the end of the session, i managed to get her WC and she said she will give me 2XHJ if i come again with the same price.

Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10
Damage: $68 + $50(HJ)
Shop: 24Hrs

Comments: only HJ provided in the shop no other service
Old 05-04-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Karmalu is Cool - loads of Potential

GFE: A+++++
Massage: A+++
Looks: A+++++

170+cm tall, fair-skinned youthful ML 😍😍😍 been a repeated visitor since beginning of the year...

24hrs Joint located in East area (Nearby Paya Lebar).

Those keen to try can PM me for her contact...
Old 05-04-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

I have not visited this thread lately but am so glad to see the bros having good time with Linda. Who hasn't experienced her awesome Dyson power yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBobo View Post
Finally get to meet Linda after a long break. Many thanks to big bro MikhailG9 for the introduction!

Looks: Personally find her very attractive. Big on the front. Can't really ask for more at this point.

GFE: it started off slow, but there's a build up. From treating each other like just friends to becoming like lovers at the end. So so good.

Massage: not there for it so no comments

Catbath: enough to really set the mood.

BBBJ: Code Red so went for this. My goodness it's so good my whole soul almost got sucked out. The rhythm and the aggressiveness was on point. The FRs for her are definitely not lying.

Will definitely return, and please look for bro mikhail for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0bblefl0ck View Post
Second recomendation by bro MikhailG9

Booked Linda a few weeks back.

An absolute looker (at least for me)!

The session started a bit cold-ish, but I guess we took time to warm up. But my my, she does this thing with her tongue.

Definitely returning when Vit M allows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamiel View Post
Thanks to Bro Mikhail, managed to book Linda for a late night massage.

Face: 8/10 (with make up and dim lightings)
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: NA (as she has flu and sore throat)
Massage: 6/10 (would be better if she is in her well rested state)
Overall: 7/10 (would definitely recommend but location a bit challenging for drivers during the day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPboy View Post
Finally just got to try Linda. Thanks to bro Mikhail for the contact.

I was very busy the last couple of weeks so even though I got the contact some time ago, I just managed to give her a try.

Unfortunately, she is on code red, so I didn’t get to try full service. But her bbbj suction is really good. she also gave one of the longest cat bath I’ve had. It was heavenly.

Her ratings
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Bbbj 9/10 slow and fast no hands bbbj
Cat bath 9/10 heavenly

I would come back if it was nearer for me. But I wouldn’t come again unless I’m in the area.

Last edited by mikhailG9; 05-04-2024 at 08:10 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1