The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 10:01 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So happy hor...yesterday buy you 2 bottles sure not enough la...next time buy again for you lor...:
Hehehehehe...... kum sia hor H88 dai kor !!!!!!

Friday free we meet same place again lor if you can stay abit later .

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietSing View Post

In fact as I have said earlier, I do really enjoyed your retorts and intellectual postings, but I would like to offer a kind advice (sincere apologies if it is unwarranted :, the starting origins of SBF have been through a Singaporean, hence most of the forummners here are Singaporeans. The Singaporean have lived in a much-restricted environment for most if not all of their lives, here is where they can express their inner-most sex-related events with no boundaries unlike real-life. Here is the place where they can meet like-minded brothers and have common outings arranged to explore the finer sides of vietnamese girls. Why don't we just accept the fact that this forum have already evolved into something much more than a simple Reports-purposed forum? It would definitely make your life much happier, less stressful and avoids potential conflicts in the Cyberworld.
Very well said bro !!!!! I like this paragraph the most ......... so far THE BEST in this forum .
Old 09-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hello there young man
Some great points by you, Vietsing -- remembering my age: wow. I msgd you directly in PM to respond to some of what you said, and am listening and considering points you made. Fair characterization-- I don't live in those other places, but do live in Vietnam, so tend to give more info for HCMC and get into more discussion/debate/also questions in other areas where I travel sometimes and don't know as much. Anyway, fair enough, and good points made well.

Apologies to anyone who didn't like what I said, and I agree it was a bit too much. Yours isn't the easiest post to take, but appreciated nevertheless, and promise it will be heeded.

Thanks
Old 10-09-2009, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Wei dai kor SS .... u like dat say me goot meh !!!!!!!!!

I where got forgot you guys one .... just that timing buay gum leh .
Just kiding lah........ me nho e nhieu nhieu ma......kekekeke

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 10-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So happy hor...yesterday buy you 2 bottles sure not enough la...next time buy again for you lor...
Ehh???? how cum you got cum out in Sinkapor???? Tot you only can meet us in HCM???? Bo swee lah........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 10-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello there young man

However it would be quite unfair for anybody to try & enforce their beliefs and views on anybody else in an open forum. Open forums always tends to evolve throughout the ages through the changing dynamics of the regular forummners. It would be much more than a mite difficult to insist that all postings must be reports or information only related to HCM since it is open to anybody that registers, whether new or old members, and mind you each of every of these members have a different mind of their own.

Yours Truly VietSing
Well said....clap clap......it would be goot if all is able to understand & accept this simple concept, and there would be less flame wars in forums all around the world..

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 10-09-2009, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Apologies to anyone who didn't like what I said, and I agree it was a bit too much. Yours isn't the easiest post to take, but appreciated nevertheless, and promise it will be heeded.

Thanks
Gracious reply, goot man...... guess I'm one of those TCSS culprits

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 10-09-2009, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
raverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
...However it would be quite unfair for anybody to try & enforce their beliefs and views on anybody else in an open forum...

... The Singaporean have lived in a much-restricted environment for most if not all of their lives, here is where they can express their inner-most sex-related events with no boundaries unlike real-life. Here is the place where they can meet like-minded brothers and have common outings arranged to explore the finer sides of vietnamese girls. Why don't we just accept the fact that this forum have already evolved into something much more than a simple Reports-purposed forum?...

We asians have always been non-confrontational, it is our nature and in our culture...
*clapclapclapclapclap*

Yes, we are a sexually-repressed nation of people.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Ehh???? how cum you got cum out in Sinkapor???? Tot you only can meet us in HCM???? Bo swee lah........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
see jealous hor...my std in Sin is only coffee shop around 4pm to 6pm...if you can make it, why not...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello there young man

I guess I should be qualified to address you as Young Man since you have admitted earlier that you are 46, I'm already almost 10 years older than you by the way.....

----
We asians have always been non-confrontational, it is our nature and in our culture. So I do really hope that my kind advice would do some good if taken positively, but however if it is deemed unwarranted, again my sincere apologies for this brash assumption and thank you very much for your kind forgiveness.

Yours Truly VietSing
Well said well said...applause applause...clap clap clap and salute you kor kor...

Old 10-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

Here related to HCM Food

If you are into hawker food, why not try this store serving pho with crab meat and prawns in a nice rich aromatic soup...yes, this crab meat is not the steam boat crab meat stick we eat in Sin...this crab meat is the real crab meat which is freshly deshelled from the crab legs...and you can even add pork knuckle (ti ka or ju jiao) with yu tiao (you char kueh) for a nice meal...

Address: 484 Vinh Vien Q5.

One bowl pho with crab meat, prawns and yu tiao cost 20k vnd.
Add pork knuckle additional 5k vnd.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Hacks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
However it would be quite unfair for anybody to try & enforce their beliefs and views on anybody else in an open forum.
Different ppl "operate" differently.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
VietSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Very well said bro !!!!! I like this paragraph the most ......... so far THE BEST in this forum .
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Well said....clap clap......it would be goot if all is able to understand & accept this simple concept, and there would be less flame wars in forums all around the world..

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by raverboy View Post
*clapclapclapclapclap*

Yes, we are a sexually-repressed nation of people.
Quote:
Well said well said...applause applause...clap clap clap and salute you kor kor...

Hello there gentlemen

I am indeed much pleasantly surprised that my mundane post have struck some chord with all of you, I would dare say that I may have been blasted to smithereens if I had posted similarly in another thread/forum, indeed this goes far to shows the level of maturity of the posters in this thread. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Yours truly VietSing
Old 10-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
VietSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Some great points by you, Vietsing -- remembering my age: wow. I msgd you directly in PM to respond to some of what you said, and am listening and considering points you made. Fair characterization-- I don't live in those other places, but do live in Vietnam, so tend to give more info for HCMC and get into more discussion/debate/also questions in other areas where I travel sometimes and don't know as much. Anyway, fair enough, and good points made well.

Thanks

Hello there

Yes I have received your PM and valid points written there, you being able to accept such an ill-disguised rebuke have shown you to be a much better person than most. Most forummners would rather ignite a flame war than admit the alternative.

Thank you very much for your gracious gesture

Yours truly VietSing
Old 11-09-2009, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
see jealous hor...my std in Sin is only coffee shop around 4pm to 6pm...if you can make it, why not...
Wah lau you becum another Birdie , 4pm to 6pm I'm still slaving away at my salaried job......

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-09-2009, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Address: 484 Vinh Vien Q5.

One bowl pho with crab meat, prawns and yu tiao cost 20k vnd.
Add pork knuckle additional 5k vnd.
This is cheap, most of the crab meat noodles (especially the starchy ban canh) cost 40K VND & above.....

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread