The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
hugootober deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Eraser nipple or thick lip = High sex drive?

Eraser nipple + or thick lip = High sex drive?

I have 3 ex-gals friends + 2 FB before.

1st ex-gal (eraser nipple) and 3rd ex-gal (eraser nipple + think lip), wow, very horny horny type, every time they will take the initiative on the bed and very wild on the bed too

2nd ex-gal (small nipple), look like not interested in sex, I am the one every time request for the sex and I am the one take initiative on the bed

1st and 2nd FB, all with eraser nipple, all very wild and high sex drive, even during office hour also call me said that they are horny. Many times we snake out for quick one during office hour

From the above, can I say that for those gals with “eraser nipple + or thick lip = high sex drive”

Anyone here got FB, gf or wife like what I mention in above. Ok to share please!

Just sharing…..
Old 10-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Eraser nipple or thick lip = High sex drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugootober View Post
Eraser nipple + or thick lip = High sex drive?

I have 3 ex-gals friends + 2 FB before.

1st ex-gal (eraser nipple) and 3rd ex-gal (eraser nipple + think lip), wow, very horny horny type, every time they will take the initiative

From the above, can I say that for those gals with “eraser nipple + or thick lip = high sex drive”

Anyone here got FB, gf or wife like what I mention in above. Ok to share please!

Just sharing…..
Bro, I dont have the luck to come across gals with eraser nipples or thick lips. However I have heard and read that this type of gals usually are very wide and horny on bed.

The nipples and lips (both sets) are related to love and sex. So thicker ones naturally points to being more powerful in that aspect. I envy your lucky encounters.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
hugootober deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The nipples and lips (both sets) are related to love and sex. So thicker ones naturally points to being more powerful in that aspect. I envy your lucky encounters.[/QUOTE]

Hi bro pls do not envy me, you know if you have high sex drive gal(s) frens or FB, you will be very "siong" one. They need the sex all the time even you are busy on work, until you need to take alot of tonic...hehe.

Acyually I prefer thin lip with small nipple gal, look more pure pure and shy shy But hor, normally FB alway is high sex drive type, or else they won't be FB, am I rite? Just my opinion.....
Old 10-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Long_LL deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLong_LL deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Eraser nipple or thick lip = High sex drive?

I think got good chance they are natually horny.

I had 2 girls as well with stiff nipples. One of them permanently stiff and permanently horny. We will do it anywhere anytime and sometimes 5 times a day.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long_LL View Post
I think got good chance they are natually horny.

I had 2 girls as well with stiff nipples. One of them permanently stiff and permanently horny. We will do it anywhere anytime and sometimes 5 times a day.
Talking about thick lips, remind me of my sex idol Shu Zhi. Wish I could suck her lips hard hard.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 20
Dens_Services deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone :-)

From my humble experiences...

1) Smaller breasts have bigger nipples / Bigger breasts have smaller nipples

2) BIG breasts with BIG Nipples = Higher Sex Drive

3) smaller breasts with smaller nipples ==>> not too pleasing experience

The combo that was great....

Ladies with fuller mouth/lips, with well formed clits + bigger tits = BEST LONG DISTANCE PLAY!!
That was my personal experience..
Of course we guys must put in some effort to CREAM them up nicely too in order to get our honey ;-)
Old 10-12-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dens_Services View Post
Hi everyone :-)

From my humble experiences...

1) Smaller breasts have bigger nipples / Bigger breasts have smaller nipples

2) BIG breasts with BIG Nipples = Higher Sex Drive

3) smaller breasts with smaller nipples ==>> not too pleasing experience

The combo that was great....

Ladies with fuller mouth/lips, with well formed clits + bigger tits = BEST LONG DISTANCE PLAY!!
That was my personal experience..
Of course we guys must put in some effort to CREAM them up nicely too in order to get our honey ;-)
Disagree on point 1, ie, from my experience, I kinda expect bigger nipples on bigger breasts.

I'm a boobs lover, if the nipple is too big & black, especially those maciam the circumference of a drinking mug, I'm kinda turned-off. I'd seen big nipples on small breasts too, which is also a turn-off for me.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 10-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Eraser nipple or thick lip = High sex drive?

just sharing, my wife has long eraser nipples but not thick lip. She certainly has very high sex drive!
Old 10-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 18
donalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of light

... don't mind if I share too ... my wife also got a pair of big eraser nipples which is usually hard and a well formed clit ... Her pussy lip is quite small ...

but her sex drive and appetite - very, very high!
It takes time & effort to organize and contribute. While I enjoy doing it, knowing that the contributions are appreciated makes the effort all the more satisfying. Your appreciation by way of comments and points are much valued.

Please leave your nick so I can return the favor
Old 10-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 17
MistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud of

so....what is a Eraser nipple?? and how does it look like???

any eg to show?

Min 4 point to trade
Q list:
Old 10-12-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

i think it is not a good indication of horniness...my gf no eraser nips or thick lips yet she is usually very horny...especially during festive period or when i recevining 13th month or performance bonus or her birthday coming...
Old 10-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So if that is a way to tell if a girl is horny anot,
then how do we see what nipples they have ?

Pull the shirt down,"sorry xiao jie,wo zhi yao kan ni de nipple shi bu shi eraser tip only. oh bu shi wor,paiseh"
Old 11-12-2008, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
badboyzbleu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

me got thick lips = high sex drive? im a man
Old 11-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
i think it is not a good indication of horniness...my gf no eraser nips or thick lips yet she is usually very horny...especially during festive period or when i recevining 13th month or performance bonus or her birthday coming...
Then mebbe she's not high sex drive by nature. Juz that the additional $$ u have or "spending mood" makes her horny. Hoping that when she sextify u, u will oso satisfy her shopping & splurging list (after making yr didi spurt, make yr wallet spurt next).

Hee hee, in this case, u see the difference between high sex drive & horny...

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 11-12-2008, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressVamp View Post
so....what is a Eraser nipple?? and how does it look like???

any eg to show?
Like Sis MistressVamp here asks, it really depends on what kind of eraser you guys are talking about, esp TS.

To my knowledge, there are
1) Hard dark blue rectangular ink eraser...can rub till paper tear type
2) The longish, flaccid white novelty eraser that's supposed to be inserted into a pencil-like extractor
3) Normal white oblong eraser...eg Staedtler
4) Think you guys must be talking about the china red-n-black striped pencil with a pink eraser end lah..right?

I personally prefer my girl's nips to be a little pointed than flat like the china pencil eraser.

I donno how to classify, but once my Gene Simmons-like tongue starts attacking the nipple, however small or flat or black or huge or inverted, knn the moan-amplifier starts blaring and the bed-concert starts rocking
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1