The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 01-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
er1c_sg is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fucking in the public area

Thought i will share my 5 cents worth of public fuck...

Location 1 (Dec 2007) University Handicapped Toilet:
My first try of public fucking was at my university handicapped toilet. At that time my ex-gf was from another school and will often come visit my in campus as i always stay back late. One night she got horny while waiting for me..must be cause of the hot weather, after i finished my project she was the one who pulled me into a handicapped toilet and started stripping naked to give me a BJ! feeling was shiok! and before long...i start to strip her and caress/cup her boobs and proceed to doggie and missionary her. The whole thing was about 30 to 45mins with no interruptions. Sextisfactory!

Location 2 (Apr 2008) Public Dark Park Openly:
My and my ex (same as above) got very horny one night as we were sweating after the aircon in my house was spoilt. At that time was around 2am so we went out strolling out of my HDB. Somehow we strolled to a nearby park and realised that there wasnt any lighting in the park near my house though it was super bright in the day...both of us were sweat clad in our shirts and went ahead with our "escapade". We walked into the park and it got darker and darker till we reach a manmade shelter (the only light in the whole park) where we stripped off everything and started BJ, FJ in doggie, missionary, riding..etc on the bench and against the pillar. From the man-made shelter we can look down and see theres carpark and HDB building opposite with a clear sky above...shiok!

Location 3 (Jun 2008) University Group Study Room:
Not long after my graduation, me and my ex (same as above) visited my uni one last time to rmb our good times and strolling around the uni. As we approached the upper floors of the school, we realise there isnt anyone around for the past 2 floors in any of the group study rooms..and we decided to give it 1 final memory! We proceeded to a corner group study room and turn off the lights and pull down the shades and start bonking away like theres no tomorrow! shiok! Giving me the feeling of being a student again and bonking adventurously! =)

Location 4 (Jul 2008) CTE Expressway:
I was driving to send my ex home (before that i brought along vibrators) from my house. On the way to her home i suggested that she dont wear any panties and put in the remote vibrator egg so that i can tease her along the way while i drive. She immediately bought the idea and thought was kinky. Throughout the ride on the expressway, i turned on and off the vibrator making her wet and moaning away damn loudly in my car with the cars zooming past or around having no clues that there is a gal cumming in my car right next to me! soon she start to strip down her shorts and took off her top and pull down the seat as she no longer take it. I am still driving at the expressway at this point! so i kept turning on and off the remote vibrator to further tease her...at one point i cant tahan, i used one hand to drive and other to finger her pussy...shiok! having a naked lady next to you.. By the time i reached her home, i have made her cum dont know how many times on the CTE expressway. =p
Old 02-02-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 21
soccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
what i really want is to fuck in the national stadium with the flood lights on for all to see...
Perhaps with mediacorp's live telecast...
Old 02-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel View Post
I drove my partner to Sentosa most of the time.

East Coast Park (sea) is dirty.

Do it in the pool! I have my BJ done in jacuzzi in Jurong Swimming Complex and Wild Wild Wet.

One young couple witnessed us (my partner and me) and they seemed enjoying watching!

I can tell you the feeling is different if being watch by a real couple.
did it in the sea with my bf before too actually wanted to try in swimming pool but i scare the water is too clear to be seen
Old 02-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Samster

lawrencecooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, the stories and locations from some of our SBF brothers + sisters here are so tantilizing. Slurps! Well, here's my share of public area rendezvous:

1. Marina South Carpark but Now no more...
Fetch my gf after work from cityhall area and went dinner. She was wearing a nice black dress and i was horny also, couldnt keep my eyes off her clevage during dinner and she caught me bio-ing her couple times so she know i horny for her too. After dinner, right into the car, she grabbed my harden dick and smile at me wickedly...Hee. So we went to MS carpark and god it was super dark lor. Luckily i drove a MPV so got more room. Made sure the doors are locked, put up my trusty covers, and proceeded to the middle row. Cannot tahan already so just pull down her panties and unhook her bra while keeping her dress on, just the way i like it. Didnt even have time to find and put on cd, i already slipped in while frenching her. Pant! Made her cum numerous time and finally my turn. put on my cd and full speeeeeed ahead! Haaa...

2. AMK Condominum Penthouse balcony (considered public not?)
My ex gf's mum has a Penthouse at AMK and one is 2 storey and has a balcony on the highest floor, where her friends and relatives often come by for bbq parties or wine tasting sessions. Her mum is not always in town and lives in HK a with her bf so my ex and i often went there for our romping sessions whenever we are horny. One weekend, we went there for a swimming in the morning and she made me super horny as she teases me in the pool, all dressed in her blue bathing suit. But bcos the pool was quite crowded since it was a sat, we didnt get to do much, except some fingering and she oral me for 3-5 seconds, a really short one. So i was really horny. But nothing happened and we went up to bath and change. She showered first and was putting out the wet clothes at the balcony to sun when i sneak up on her naked and hug her from behind and slowly undo her robe. We made out on the balcony under the evening sun and i cum twice, once on her tummy and once in her sexy lips. sweet.

3. Bintan Lagoon Resort (Main Pool)
Almost 3-4yrs ago already this incident but it was nice. It was my gf's bday so i brought her to bintan for a relaxing weekend. On our first day, she wore this nice and sexy blue floral sun dress that really emphsizes her boobs well. I was begging for a taste the whole ferry trip and couldnt wait to take her right there and then. But she said i had to wait. So nothing happened and we reached the lagoon and found our room and i tot my chance is here. Well, she refused once again and said i had to wait for a good time. But she "compensated" with a BJ in the room; she had me sit on the bed side and pull the curtains OPEN, sat down on the floor right in front of me and PULL down my shorts in one go and blow me, while i could see what the kids are doing right down on the field. Pant! Anway, after that we went to the beach and came back to change to go swimming at evening time. She changed into a really sexy bikini (pink draw strings kind) and told me in a shy and yet sexy voice that she always wanted to have sex in the pool but it is almost impossible in sg. Today she wants to try it! My eyes opened wide and my shorts bulged (with my erection). Wow! Didnt know she was tat daring but I'm game! We went and chose a spot where it is not so crowded and slid into the pool. Where i stood, i face the pool bar directly so not many people were around us. We started with a few hugs and i slowly moved my hands down south and rubbed her while she hold me close... Then she wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. I slowly peel her bikini bottom to the side and slid my erected dick inside. She moaned into my ears and said gently how nice it felt. We didnt move much for fear of people seeing but i was inside her for a good 5,6 minutes. It was our first time doing it in the water so didnt know how to cum in a public pool like this, do after a while, we back to the room and finished it off. but as i was getting out of the pool, i saw a few ang mor ladies smile at me as they saw the bulge in my trunks. Know wat? That only made my ex even more horny...
Old 03-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrencecooper View Post
Wow, the stories and locations from some of our SBF brothers + sisters here are so tantilizing. Slurps! Well, here's my share of public area rendezvous:

1. Marina South Carpark but Now no more...
I miss that place!!!! That was 1 of my fav "hangout" with my gfs. Too bad they had to tear down. Did there at least over 50 times. From early 2000 till 2008...
Old 03-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

mine sounds pretty normal compared with some of you adventurers hahaha.

_in cinema with fuckbuddy from AFF
_east coast carpark with fling from work
_office balcony with supplier
_west coast park with AFF fuckbuddy
Old 03-02-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
item_Manis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

nah bro, all contribution appreciated...

lol last week just tried a location mentioned here with a F buddy, 2 bad kena interrupted, i think timing not good, must later at night.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
I miss that place!!!! That was 1 of my fav "hangout" with my gfs. Too bad they had to tear down. Did there at least over 50 times. From early 2000 till 2008...
Share some encounters I had over there:
In marina south carpark when the steamboat stalls are still there. There was orange lights in the carpark at that time.
1. Bonk my SYT gf in front seat of my car facing other cars. Other cars should be able to see us but only remove my gf's skirt and panty. They know what we are doing but can't see much.

2. Bonk same SYT gf in back seat but fully naked. Even lower down my rear windows for some air. Next car some distance away so hopefully can't see clear.

3. Bonk another gf with c-cup in front seat of car completely naked but facing tree. When we try to shift to the back seats, she open the front door and walk to back seat naked! Did that a number of times but always check if anyone nearby.

4. Strip my c-cup gf outside my car in between wall and car. Scare kena caught but quite exciting. Other cars can't really see us.

5. Once was bonking c-cup gf naked at back seat of car when a taxi parked beside us. Taxi driver came out smoking and try to see free show. So obvious what he is trying to do. Maybe if he hide inside his taxi my gf won't mind. Gf took her clothes and press against the rear windscreen to block his view while continuing to ride on me. After cumming, my gf slept on my lap until he left then wear back her clothes.

6. Borrow a passenger van and bonk my another gf at the back of the van naked. Wanted to open the rear door slightly for some air but 1 door swing wide open. Gf wanted to pull back the door but i didn't let her and continue to bonk her doggy style. A few cars did pass by while i was bonking her but lucky no one stopped their cars.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
TightV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTightV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Re: Fucking in the public area

Sharing a not-so-fruitful "outdoor" experience recently

Kallang Stadium carpark is rather brightly lit, and there are quite a number of teens (on bicycles) knowing the place now. Was doing the deed with my gf that day and a peeping-tom was actually hiding/squatting in front of my car, hoping that i didn't see him..

idiot peeping toms..

If you wanna watch.. please be tactical.. when you are too close for comfort, then we have no mood for action, leaving you nothing to see also lo..

男人不是神,只是一个人....

Am a guy who like Tight-Vagina(s), who doesn't? right?

memories of the ladies i have f**k "A Globetrotter's Booty of Memories"

Last edited by TightV; 12-03-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: edit
Old 12-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

i tried with my gf in vivocity toilet, the park near hougang mall (forgot name)
pubs' toilet etc etc. even 1 of the stairways of beautyworld.

mainly for the rush and feeling. my gf quite fun seeking de.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_JustDoIt View Post
Not sure if some of the "older" folks can remember the breakwaters (i.e. stone embankments) along the Marina South coastline (now not accessible liao - they are building Gardens by the Bay there). ....................
Bro, the rock burn along the F1 track is dark and quiet on normal day night. Ever did it there recently, place my girl on the burn wall, me standing, remove her panties (she wear skirt) and pump her there.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

lawrance86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have my fair share of some public fuck also

1st was in taiwan ONS with a taiwan gal from a club call dream in kao hisung.hook her up and was high after some drink so drove up to 1 of the high peak and bang her there in a rented car.

2nd fuck my gf at her house staircase near clementi ave 2 she was wearing a dress tt time we just went to a friend wedding dinner finger her maybe just nice with a bit of drink at the dinner she need i need it so magic happen lol.
other than this time got a few other time also happen at the stair

3rd ECP where those trailer are parking and damm met a peep tom -_-"
Old 12-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leejiangming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few year back, at the stairwell of one of fire escape, i saw a couple of time when local and prc will doing show on the steps of staircase and also sometime you can see actions on the opposite staircase also from another office block.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dickerman96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i do it at the car, park, beach, sea, stair and backyard.
i just like the feeling to hide yourself with ppl around
Old 12-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 21
promster_12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpromster_12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpromster_12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leejiangming View Post
A few year back, at the stairwell of one of fire escape, i saw a couple of time when local and prc will doing show on the steps of staircase and also sometime you can see actions on the opposite staircase also from another office block.
Where is the location?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1