The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating mature ladies (My Encounters and suggestions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
U dint offend me. I look at everything from sexual point of view in sex forum so I point out your " u so free arh?" As bad tcss. Not as a real life friends saying " u so free arh go online to sex forum this 2 months". Maybe I should have mix online with real life sometimes to understand I should be sensitive towards u. I'm sorry about that.
this is what i wrote, sis hugs..
___morning, beautiful.. so free oh?___

its only that i use to follow your thread and somewhere in your post you did mention that you're going to be offline a a month or two..
so when i was surfing sbf, suddenly saw your nick and so just out of my itchy fingers wanted to say 'hi' to you..

maybe its FATE that brings out this misunderstanding..

peace and you have a nice day...
Old 05-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
this is what i wrote, sis hugs..
___morning, beautiful.. so free oh?___

its only that i use to follow your thread and somewhere in your post you did mention that you're going to be offline a a month or two..
so when i was surfing sbf, suddenly saw your nick and so just out of my itchy fingers wanted to say 'hi' to you..

maybe its FATE that brings out this misunderstanding..

peace and you have a nice day...
I normally don't believe in fate but we'll never say never.
Old 05-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I normally don't believe in fate but we'll never say never.
i believe in fate coz fate always make a fool outta me...

btw, i do indeed sucks in tcss...
Old 05-05-2015, 06:57 PM
Not Activated

hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
i believe in fate coz fate always make a fool outta me...

btw, i do indeed sucks in tcss...

*pinch your cheek* yea indeed. I'm tempted but I won't, to post a picture of my butt cheek for u.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
*pinch your cheek* yea indeed. I'm tempted but I won't, to post a picture of my butt cheek for u.
haizzz... i always knows fate wont treat me that good...

have a good day, beautiful... and may god bless you always..
sincerely from my heart....
Old 06-05-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 15
lobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning to everyone in my thread.... It's a lovely day today. The weather is cool and the skies are growling. Definitely, not a day for working but for cuddling with your loved ones . Have a great day ahead
Old 06-05-2015, 09:08 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobowolf View Post
Good morning to everyone in my thread.... It's a lovely day today. The weather is cool and the skies are growling. Definitely, not a day for working but for cuddling with your loved ones . Have a great day ahead
I'm motivated to apply half day leave now. I'm thinking of attending Amos Yes trial too. I think is today
Old 08-05-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
it's not like that. Not like how I used to. Just 2 movies (Avengers X 2= watched twice) n that was all. Was hvg menses pass few days and facing company politics at work, so decided to chillax during wkends with movies. Presently working in an environment full of girls, 1 male mgr n 2 male MD (also shareholders). For some reason they decided a new role for me 2 months' from now. Which mean also I have only 2 months to learn everything. Colleagues noticed the mtgs I had with MD n mgr n now I'm facing resistant in my daily work. So many little small groups inside office. But now United because I'm their common enemy. I'm in charge of a new project already, which they think is unfair, giving it to a newbie. Lotsa OT recently due to that project. Feel like Spiderman now. With capabilities comes responsibilities. I'm deaf inside office. That's how loud was the insults. One girl even shouted that she has been there for 2 yrs while I was 2 weeks, either she go or I go. But I like the MD. And I like it that he has future plan for me. So I'm not going anywhere. Also my short sting with ex sbf lover helped. He was fierce towards me and now I'm not affected by rude and loud bitches. My attitude at work is amazing.
Your boss certainly have his reasons for promoting you or giving you this opportunity. Consider this as a test bed for you. However, dont ever fall into the trap of believing that your MD has already carve out your future plans in the company. Thats what we called corprate marketing to employees.
Attitude is just part of the equation. The most important elementsl are still your performance and results. Did you out-perform your colleagues or perform just as good as them or worse off than them?
This is a very good opportunity to show your bossess what are you made off. As a leader and manager, you must be very clear and precise what are the roles, responsibities and expectation of you.....
Sorry for being so long winded...Just my humble view.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:12 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAdam View Post
Your boss certainly have his reasons for promoting you or giving you this opportunity. Consider this as a test bed for you. However, dont ever fall into the trap of believing that your MD has already carve out your future plans in the company. Thats what we called corprate marketing to employees.
Attitude is just part of the equation. The most important elementsl are still your performance and results. Did you out-perform your colleagues or perform just as good as them or worse off than them?
This is a very good opportunity to show your bossess what are you made off. As a leader and manager, you must be very clear and precise what are the roles, responsibities and expectation of you.....
Sorry for being so long winded...Just my humble view.
Good morning. This is a mature and insightful post. Thank you so much. I am now suspecting that my mgr masterminded the hostile environment for me. I have rocked his boat and his culture. I survived in many pass difficulties but I am new to people mgt and power play inside office, for I have limited years of working experience. By nature I dislike confrontation and abhor office politicians. But now I can clearly see my mgr's artworks on peers and on supervisor, can hear his voice echoed through 2nd MD, can see his lacking in idea when he stole mine, repackaged it and presented it as his own proposal to MD. He knows when to lie and not get exposed because it is debatable. He knows how to stay in the shadow. I am wondering am i the only one suspecting him? He is so soft spoken, you wouldnt believe he harvest a cruel intention. I feel the MD has invited a snake into the company that knows how to keep the company in operation but not progressing. Neither starved nor full. All my peers thought i tell tale on them to mgr or MD. So they trying to unite and force me out. The supervisor thot i am here to replace her so she encourage office bullying. I have been silently observing and waiting to see where is the fire starter. (So Bro Kraam, dont jump to conclusions on me ok? U dunno the situation) Sometimes it gets on my nerves when i have to locate assassin's plot, MD agenda, and listening to peers loud empty bottles banging. I am glad you mentioned MD in your post. I wonder am i a knife in MD's hand and should I ally with my mgr or MD or both (and how? My mgr will smell me out real quick). I know I must stay on in this job. It is challenging it is lively it is a stage and a platform. Although I dislike confrontation it doesn't mean I can't be brilliant in confrontation. This experience will prepare me for next level of my career path. My 2 hours of job interview which I had 2 months ago has shown me I can make MD notice me. Now what to do after i have his attention? How to implement and achieve results with so much politics? One part of me wants to quit because i dont lack people interaction nor money nor things to occupy my 8 hours. In othrr word, no motivation yet. Would you like to know about the new development in the situation? Can we chat via pm or watsapp? Have a good day.

Last edited by hugs; 08-05-2015 at 08:20 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Good morning. This is a mature and insightful post. Thank you so much. I am now suspecting that my mgr masterminded the hostile environment for me. I have rocked his boat and his culture. I survived in many pass difficulties but I am new to people mgt and power play inside office, for I have limited years of working experience. By nature I dislike confrontation and abhor office politicians. But now I can clearly see my mgr's artworks on peers and on supervisor, can hear his voice echoed through 2nd MD, can see his lacking in idea when he stole mine, repackaged it and presented it as his own proposal to MD. He knows when to lie and not get exposed because it is debatable. He knows how to stay in the shadow. I am wondering am i the only one suspecting him? He is so soft spoken, you wouldnt believe he harvest a cruel intention. I feel the MD has invited a snake into the company that knows how to keep the company in operation but not progressing. Neither starved nor full. All my peers thought i tell tale on them to mgr or MD. So they trying to unite and force me out. The supervisor thot i am here to replace her so she encourage office bullying. I have been silently observing and waiting to see where is the fire starter. (So Bro Kraam, dont jump to conclusions on me ok? U dunno the situation) Sometimes it gets on my nerves when i have to locate assassin's plot, MD agenda, and listening to peers loud empty bottles banging. I am glad you mentioned MD in your post. I wonder am i a knife in MD's hand and should I ally with my mgr or MD or both (and how? My mgr will smell me out real quick). I know I must stay on in this job. It is challenging it is lively it is a stage and a platform. Although I dislike confrontation it doesn't mean I can't be brilliant in confrontation. This experience will prepare me for next level of my career path. My 2 hours of job interview which I had 2 months ago has shown me I can make MD notice me. Now what to do after i have his attention? How to implement and achieve results with so much politics? One part of me wants to quit because i dont lack people interaction nor money nor things to occupy my 8 hours. In othrr word, no motivation yet. Would you like to know about the new development in the situation? Can we chat via pm or watsapp? Have a good day.
I think we should take this offline as I have deviated from the title. I have PM you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1