The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
solarflare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dating mature ladies (My Encounters and suggestions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
it's not like that. Not like how I used to. Just 2 movies (Avengers X 2= watched twice) n that was all. Was hvg menses pass few days and facing company politics at work, so decided to chillax during wkends with movies. Presently working in an environment full of girls, 1 male mgr n 2 male MD (also shareholders). For some reason they decided a new role for me 2 months' from now. Which mean also I have only 2 months to learn everything. Colleagues noticed the mtgs I had with MD n mgr n now I'm facing resistant in my daily work. So many little small groups inside office. But now United because I'm their common enemy. I'm in charge of a new project already, which they think is unfair, giving it to a newbie. Lotsa OT recently due to that project. Feel like Spiderman now. With capabilities comes responsibilities. I'm deaf inside office. That's how loud was the insults. One girl even shouted that she has been there for 2 yrs while I was 2 weeks, either she go or I go. But I like the MD. And I like it that he has future plan for me. So I'm not going anywhere. Also my short sting with ex sbf lover helped. He was fierce towards me and now I'm not affected by rude and loud bitches. My attitude at work is amazing.
wah ur workplace... the hostility is so intense!
Old 26-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 15
lobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's not like that. Not like how I used to. Just 2 movies (Avengers X 2= watched twice) n that was all. Was hvg menses pass few days and facing company politics at work, so decided to chillax during wkends with movies. Presently working in an environment full of girls, 1 male mgr n 2 male MD (also shareholders). For some reason they decided a new role for me 2 months' from now. Which mean also I have only 2 months to learn everything. Colleagues noticed the mtgs I had with MD n mgr n now I'm facing resistant in my daily work. So many little small groups inside office. But now United because I'm their common enemy. I'm in charge of a new project already, which they think is unfair, giving it to a newbie. Lotsa OT recently due to that project. Feel like Spiderman now. With capabilities comes responsibilities. I'm deaf inside office. That's how loud was the insults. One girl even shouted that she has been there for 2 yrs while I was 2 weeks, either she go or I go. But I like the MD. And I like it that he has future plan for me. So I'm not going anywhere. Also my short sting with ex sbf lover helped. He was fierce towards me and now I'm not affected by rude and loud bitches. My attitude at work is amazing.
Avengers 2 was an entertaining movie but I was quite disappointed that they made Ultron and Wanda Maximoff appear quite weak (different from the Comic version).

As long as you have favour from the big boss, I think that is what matters most.

I guess, things do happen in our life (both good and bad) for a reason and it do shape and mold us for the future.

But the best of all, is what you mentioned about your attitude towards work - I liked that!
Old 26-04-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

lobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's not like that....... My attitude at work is amazing.
It is good to see a change in profile picture, though not sure what it really is now . Sometimes we do tend to express our emotions through pictures
Old 26-04-2015, 12:54 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobowolf View Post
It is good to see a change in profile picture, though not sure what it really is now . Sometimes we do tend to express our emotions through pictures
profile pic. Couple sitting down on grass, holding hands.
Old 26-04-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
profile pic. Couple sitting down on grass, holding hands.
Ahh.... That is sweet!
Old 26-04-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Wine on the table. Full glass door. Balcony. Sofa.
2 glasses.
How's your time with the women lobo?
Old 27-04-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Wine on the table. Full glass door. Balcony. Sofa.
2 glasses.
How's your time with the women lobo?
Wine in the table, full glass door, balcony, sofa, 2 GLASSES? Priceless (Visa ad ). Yes, with that set up and a company is worth the while...

My time with woman? Nah, I'm a loner...
Old 27-04-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow. Thats bad jealousy. . Let your work prove them wrong.
Lots of hugs.
Old 27-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Not Activated

hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lots of hugs.
They are great. I'm just lucky to have the attention that they would have deserved more than me. I have a lot to learn from them. I'm not worthy to lead team but lucky to have that opportunity. I'll try my best not repeat my mistakes and I will help them to help boss accomplish the task.

And thanks for hugs~~•♡♡
Old 27-04-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Dating mature ladies (My Encounters and suggestions)

Quote:
They are great. I'm just lucky to have the attention that they would have deserved more than me. I have a lot to learn from them. I'm not worthy to lead team but lucky to have that opportunity. I'll try my best not repeat my mistakes and I will help them to help boss accomplish the task.

And thanks for hugs~~•♡♡
Your heart is big my dear. . Your boss must have seen this. Hence your promotion.
Old 28-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Your heart is big my dear. . Your boss must have seen this. Hence your promotion.
my boss said when he first started he was very poor thing for 5 years. Dunno real or bluff. Then he said he is not looking for miss popular. He also said I can offend everyone but not the 2 MD (shareholders) can liao. I have a feeling I shan't be going anywhere else. He speaks like a Bro here. Very fast de. But the job is bored die me. I have to slow down and I'm so tempted to take half day leaves, everyday. I still prefer sales.
Old 28-04-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
my boss said when he first started he was very poor thing for 5 years. Dunno real or bluff. Then he said he is not looking for miss popular. He also said I can offend everyone but not the 2 MD (shareholders) can liao. I have a feeling I shan't be going anywhere else. He speaks like a Bro here. Very fast de. But the job is bored die me. I have to slow down and I'm so tempted to take half day leaves, everyday. I still prefer sales.
You are such an interesting read. Care for some wine my dear?
Old 29-04-2015, 02:37 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
hmmm...give me some time, to find a reason for celebrating. Most likely related to my MD.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lots of hugs.
Quote:

And thanks for hugs~~•♡♡
Quote:
Ahh...It is a pleasure to see two of my favourite ladies populating my thread. I really appreciate that you two are getting along well, in a platform that is dominated by the male gender. *thumbs up* to both of you
Old 29-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Wah! 3am and you are not asleep yet, Lobo?
Thought I'm the only owl.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1