The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
She's good, give her a shot or 2
one of the review stated that she looks like 林依晨
And I'm a sucker for look. I will give her a shot next week.

Went back to Clarity after being told that she had shaved*.
overall ratings 8/10.

RTM: I will be back but there's a few SYT ML that I've yet to try.
Time is limited.

Does anyone has any idea what happen to $130 Rachel from LTD? I kana fly aeroplane once already, but I wouldn't mind visiting her again as the pics state that she has the looks and figure. Furthermore I believe in Laohu's QC as he's very strict with his stable of MLs.
Old 27-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Her body looks acceptable!
Does she have her own place or shared?
Thank you!
Old 27-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
She was the one I visited at horny street.
Ytd was in overspill mood so heck care abt location liao.
that's great... hope she is well. Anyway, most of them in your list are on leave yesterday as the day b4 got ops...

Btw, I told Eva you are a good bro...

For the bros who wanna find out more about the "coquettish" feel, I found an old brief MR:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2431

Do take note of the date this was written... she may have changed - for better or for worse...

Quote:
Ytd she sibei eng bcos wrong link at shenhua page.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=526115
I told her quite early yesterday about the link showing a FL instead but guess they didn't work on it for some reason.

C

Last edited by derrickboy; 28-04-2015 at 07:30 AM.
Old 27-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
qwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
She's a pretty hardworking girl, attractive to me as I'm a sucker for short hair girls, but she doesn't allow sucking of her boobs and any touching on her forbidden region. If you are looking for anything more than just the massage and regular HJ, she ain't the one. Enjoy bro
wa cannot suck tits! nabei sian liao lor
Old 27-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried Celeste/Starry. Been meaning to try for a while but always timing buay gum me or no response. Finally got a slot today.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=489023
http://liltigersden.com/starry-%E6%98%9F%E6%98%9F/

Looks: 90% like photos. Pretty GND type.
Body: one of the best I've had. Been looking for slightly taller girls, but most sub 160cm. Long legs, body in perfect proportion, nice boobs with pointy nips.
Massage: hard with oil, not bad at all.

Stays by herself in nice apartment. English is almost non-existent, so we had like a language class! Ha ha. Would go again for the body and relaxing massage.

Good experience.

RTM perhaps, but communication a problem.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 27-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I would like to hijack one slot here to help a ML to promote her service under her request to share with fellow bros.

She is pretty much independent now as she has detached from her previous stable.

Tried her service last night, here are my ratings.
Face: 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
BM: 8/10
AR: available
HJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
DMG: 90

As you can see, her strength is not the massage but the after-massage enjoyment. Nevertheless, it was neither piano as she did spend long minutes and descent strength on it.

Face wise, not chiobu but pleasant looking. Figure wise, tight body with B-cup milk tank. Personality is friendly and talkative.

If you are looking for a chiobu or hard massage, you can just skip her. But if the companionship with a pleasant looking girl would delight you, or you are very into the after massage enjoyment, please consider to give her a try.

I snapped one photo of her last night, here is it.
http://postimg.org/image/wiuesx9kr/

Thanks for reading and have a nice day, bros!
Old 27-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried Clearly recently
http://liltigersden.com/clearly-%E6%B8%85%E6%9F%A0/

Looks: 5.5 -6.5 (bad skin, slight breakout, but GND looks)
Body: slight tummy but acceptable
Massage: 9 (a lot of strength, and very skilful)
HDLY: 6 (just a chop chop one)
Handjob: 9 (lots of patterns, 69, moaning, blowing in ear)
bm: 7 (slow and sensual)

Place close to MRT, quiet neighbourhood, but close to G area. Staying alone, with massage bed and another bed for sensual part.

Very friendly, made effort to chat and crack yellow jokes, makes you feel very relax like a friend. Looks average, with slight breakout and a bit of tummy but looks like GND.

Massage was really strong, using strength to push and knead, and fingers to press on pressure points. Can really tell she got the skills in massage. spend a lot time and effort to massage. This was where she excelled and I was still feeling the effect of the massage a day after. Had a proper massage bed for the massage portion. Did a brief HDLY on the massage bed before moving to a proper bed for the sensual part.

Did a slow BM on the back, blowing and moaning and sucking on the ear. Quite sensual. then turn over for HJ. made an effort to ask if wan fast or slow and did not seem impatient or try to jerk you off as fast as possible. Then did some pussy rubbing on my legs. Quite new. Used her boobs to caress my balls.

Quite accommodating and even suggested 69 HJ. can roam around, I only roamed up to outside panties did not try to go further.

To summarise, for those looking for a gd massage definitely should go for her.
Old 27-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows what happened to IF girls...all contacts gone liao!!!
Old 27-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Her body looks acceptable!
Does she have her own place or shared?
Thank you!
It's shared for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
that's great... hope she is well. Anyway, most of them in your list are on leave yesterday as the day b4 got ops...

Btw, I told Eva your are a good bro...

I told her quite early yesterday about the link showing a FL instead but guess they didn't work on it for some reason.
Feel is well, horny as usual
ok thanks bro, so will push peace further back.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 27-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Just tried Celeste/Starry. Been meaning to try for a while but always timing buay gum me or no response. Finally got a slot today.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=489023
http://liltigersden.com/starry-%E6%98%9F%E6%98%9F/

Looks: 90% like photos. Pretty GND type.
Body: one of the best I've had. Been looking for slightly taller girls, but most sub 160cm. Long legs, body in perfect proportion, nice boobs with pointy nips.
Massage: hard with oil, not bad at all.

Stays by herself in nice apartment. English is almost non-existent, so we had like a language class! Ha ha. Would go again for the body and relaxing massage.

Good experience.

RTM perhaps, but communication a problem.
hi bro, you must have been before me!

Managed to get in a slot at the last minute. So w/o ado, my humble MR:

Location: Very near MRT (it's walking distance). Her room is quite clean w/o mess though she was very shy when she saw that I noticed her rubbish bin (just normal trash)

Looks: 7.5/10 As mentioned, looks like the photos provided. I will discount cause there's a bit of tummy fat and in some other areas but it's not too far off.

Massage: 8/10. Hard. It's one of those when you leave, you can feel your entire body at comfort as well. She really takes her time to make sure that she presses each area with strength. Can tell that she knows what she is doing so really worth it even just for the massagee.

Service: She greeted me in a nice dress which was very quickly removed before the session. Very nice to hear her sing some of the Canto songs while she massaged the pain away. Will discount some points as she was on her phone occasionally but its not to the point where it got intrusive. Wished that she came in to wash me up as well but ah well.

RTM: Maybe. It is quite worth the trip.
Old 27-04-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro tried this gem? Ah chen from sglonelyguy? Hope someone can shed some light...

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8504
Old 27-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Does anyone know if cutie from LTD is ever gonna come back? Her second visit was so short and i dint get to visit her, miss her so badly (

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 27-04-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, this is IF Sophia?
Btw no link or contact no. [/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I would like to hijack one slot here to help a ML to promote her service under her request to share with fellow bros.

She is pretty much independent now as she has detached from her previous stable.

Tried her service last night, here are my ratings.
Face: 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
BM: 8/10
AR: available
HJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
DMG: 90

As you can see, her strength is not the massage but the after-massage enjoyment. Nevertheless, it was neither piano as she did spend long minutes and descent strength on it.

Face wise, not chiobu but pleasant looking. Figure wise, tight body with B-cup milk tank. Personality is friendly and talkative.

If you are looking for a chiobu or hard massage, you can just skip her. But if the companionship with a pleasant looking girl would delight you, or you are very into the after massage enjoyment, please consider to give her a try.

I snapped one photo of her last night, here is it.
http://postimg.org/image/wiuesx9kr/

Thanks for reading and have a nice day, bros!
Old 28-04-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
MR for Candi / Emily (爱美丽)

Candi / Emily (爱美丽) syt massage with unlimited GFE

http://chewyfruit.net/candi/

Seriously, I don’t know why I booked her lol, maybe it’s her place that interest me more than her look. I always wanna try whoever that stays here. This is my favourite place. It’s a very nice studio apartment.

Looks as per pic, pleasant enuf, not chio type.
Age: 22 is about right, she does look and behave young. It’s a young body, SYT no doubt. Small B cup.

She started the session by stripping down to her panty, and I wasted no time in taking that off as well.

Massage: She’s definitely new in this line but not bad at all. Covered all area down to my feet, very hard working.
HJ: again very new, so not much variation, but she is willing to change several positions to accommodate my request.
Very generous roaming and very good service attitude. Didn’t stop me or push my hands away from roaming/tasting that young body.

Bubbly, cheerful, chatty and a very polite girl. There is a freshness in her that is quite rare in this line.

Everything went so well that it’s almost a textbook session.

RTM: I’m not so sure, I like girls that can fight me back a bit, reject my advances, tease me a little etc. She is simply too submissive.

Btw, just came to know that she’s the close sister of our badminton champ

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 28-04-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of
Re: MR for Candi / Emily (爱美丽)

is yangyang still available??
if not, any bro can recommend any ML who does BBBJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1