The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-10-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I must admit, the prata near there, the char siew, and the noodles are good. Behind the sits is someone selling fried banana and chicken rice. Cant miss it.

Just be ready for the crowd at times, and abit stuffy while sitting down there.
i notice the prata on last sunday visit.. going to try next time.. the fried banana is good.. always very fast sold out..
Old 22-10-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
i notice the prata on last sunday visit.. going to try next time.. the fried banana is good.. always very fast sold out..
By the way, there is a new hotel around this area called Batam City Hotel.

Never stay at this hotel before but looked good, price from 350k and up i remember. Telephone number for reservation is +627787418300/400/500.
Old 22-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Let me know how's sailor moon's service if you have booked her.
As usual like most syt,Sailor Moon girl 1st round service was fantastic,& after round 1 everything begin to deteriorate... Cost me 1.2 mil but overall service consider not bad. Very tight pussy,very cute girl too. My rating i give 7/10.

May go back to RTF but there are still so many syt to choose from.
Old 22-10-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
I opted for an hour of foot reflexology while bro W opted for a full body massage. We have no plans for special service but still,i guess our small head took over and end up with a HJ. My HJ after bargaining is 150k.
Good to know that King Massage cewek willing to drop their rates. Their hj starting price can be as high as 500k plus & most of their customers will end up with 300k - 400k. Wonder how much is bro w's cost of special? That place's special is a rip off.
Old 22-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Just landed in batam . Took prima ferries 2way at 12.15pm boat . Arrived in harbour bay as I was staying in Amir hotel

After checking in. Took 30min rest n got ready for the day . Had to take cab as it was raining . Fucking hotel taxi cost 45k just to go to pacific hotel which was walking distance ! LAN LAN lor rain mah

It was my firsts time at octopus . Since first time after taking key. Was greeting by the mummy 😎 Daaam she was hot ! Mid 20s most likely but had super ass. Got hardon! Hahaha

Anyway she explained that massage 90mins with happy ending 300++
Full fuck cost 600++ 60min
As I was not in the mood to fuck n really needed a massage took first one

Started to flirt with her , was sporting girl. As no Costumer she also layan me ... End up we agree to meet after she finsh at 6. Took her number and she ask me take a selfie with her n got a kiss in the cheek for that 😂😂

Went to use the facilities which was small a sauna couple of gym machines n jacuzzi . Since no one was there I used jacuzzi for 20mins.

After that went for the massage. The girl was ok ok a bit chubby for my taste but since no fuck didt matter . The massage was very good n hard just what I needed. After finishing with Hj. I left paying n head to Nagoya hill.

To be continued ...
Ps if any bro want to catch up drop me a line . Will b here till tomorrow evening
Old 22-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Since a bro pm to ask how was total damage

90min massage with usage of facilities , happy ending and had a club sandwich
Paid 415000 total
Old 22-10-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
marco69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
Since a bro pm to ask how was total damage

90min massage with usage of facilities , happy ending and had a club sandwich
Paid 415000 total
Bro, any discounted rates , was told 40% between 10am to 1pm.
Old 23-10-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
name_less_user deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Everyday Massage Opposite Nagoya Mall

Has any brother received any special service from this supposedly clean place?
Old 23-10-2014, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by name_less_user View Post
Which "clean place" you're referring to?

Sometimes it depends on your rapport with the cewek and whether the cewek trust you..

For example, everyone was saying that IndoThai is a clean place. But, I've managed to get a special from one of the cewek there, in the curtain separated room itself. Then again, I was a regular there then. Almost there every 1-2 weeks.

So, which clean place you're talking about?

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 23-10-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Good to know that King Massage cewek willing to drop their rates. Their hj starting price can be as high as 500k plus & most of their customers will end up with 300k - 400k. Wonder how much is bro w's cost of special? That place's special is a rip off.
Prices of HJ starts at 100k, 200K for FJ. rates for MILF in batam in general

If you go Formosa, Kings massage, the ladies there are well know for chopping carrot heads. many Foreigners go there, and they know they can chop. If you speak indo, and convince them as a local, they don't dare.

Try elsewhere, especially those more run down ones, their rates are lower for specials.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Which "clean place" you're referring to?

Sometimes it depends on your rapport with the cewek and whether the cewek trust you..

For example, everyone was saying that IndoThai is a clean place. But, I've managed to get a special from one of the cewek there, in the curtain separated room itself. Then again, I was a regular there then. Almost there every 1-2 weeks.

So, which clean place you're talking about?

If you are talking about SPORTS, SAWADEE, hotel 89 massage, they are clean. THe boss do not let them close the curtains fully.

Old 23-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:

Overall : I think i rate her service 8/10 in general,far better than many i have tried in Batam. The only thing that i have to watch out for is the initial start,she attempt to make me enter raw...which i quickly stop her,and in double-quick time grab a CD from bedside,tear open and put it on.

That's the issue with many indo gals. RAW UNLESS YOU REQUEST FOR RUBBER. I had this problem as well. Therefore, always as for a rubber before even starting with the fun.

Old 23-10-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Penuin there. The chawsiew shop beside bailong wantan mee.
Ok,thank you bro...then that's no more fun for me as i am unfamiliar with penuin area...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
i think what bro kohOnly21 mean is the one in penuin wet market, bei long mie pangsit.. u can refer to my photo in previous post. the charsiew rice is just in front of me when i took the picture from the table where i sit.
Hehehe...i may have pass by Penuin a few times,but i havent yet explore that place yet. I may need a map or something to get there....sorry,i am still pretty much newbie to Batam. I am taking my time to explore each small places...one at a time w/o rush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Bro nono

I'm reading this on my phone. .. if that's what you called a summary, then I don't know what's a detailed post.

Thanks for the share.
Yea,it's a summary,bro...there are still details like taxi fare payment from Harbour Bay to Kaha (how much i can bargained to) ,then to Formosa,bro W's ratings for the girl,my 2nd and 3rd shot details etc etc which wasnt stated in my summary and many more,hehehe...

In a detail post,i will try my best not to miss out anything becos pple will be following my post to explore Batam,a small miss out on details can cause newbie bros's boat to capsize,hence it makes their solo/grp trips less enjoyable. I don't like half bake details,so i try my best not to give such to others.

Example,many posts refer to "joints" w/o mentioning if it's a booking joint or a massage/KTV joint or a joint that is written as massage/KTV joint,yet it is in fact a booking joint hence reader may sometime mistook the words and go to the wrong place to ask the wrong questions.Happy Massage 8 and Fortune Massage is another example. Something i learn during the beginning of my trips on March/April 2014.

Sorry bro for my long-winded summary (there's still part 2). I should have say it's a little more detailed summary instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
As usual like most syt,Sailor Moon girl 1st round service was fantastic,& after round 1 everything begin to deteriorate... Cost me 1.2 mil but overall service consider not bad. Very tight pussy,very cute girl too. My rating i give 7/10.

May go back to RTF but there are still so many syt to choose from.
Hmm..at least you give a 7/10 which is above average...bro W gives a 5/10 for his media corp SSYT in terms of service,which is much worse. But bro W did mention to me,girl with a tight pussy makes a man cum fast...lol...and i totally agree with him. His SSYT has a super tight pussy...lol

Glad to know you enjoy your trip,bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by name_less_user View Post
I did,why do you ask? Usually people wont recommend another person to a massage place that don't offer special if he is asking for one that has. Reason is there is no 100% guarantee that special service will be offered as it usually depends on situations in the massage joint and the timing as well as if the girls are desperate enough to risk getting caught. Being familiar with the girls also plays a role too.

Quote:
Try elsewhere, especially those more run down ones, their rates are lower for specials.
New massage place called Bridge Massage and Reflexology. Standing between lucky plaza and formosa...i can see Nagoya Hill shopping Mall,i walk towards Nagoya Hill Mall..look on my right while walking there after taking about 200 steps (before crossing the road towards Nagoya Hill Mall),and i see Bridge Massage.

My 1st 100k HJ in Batam with FULL ROAMING and i am SO HAPPY with it. It's so near to Formosa Hotel and will surely RTM in future trips.

At this point,i have a small question. This massage joint serves Ginger tea after massage,does it mean this joint are not suppose to have special? There are no rooms in this place too,all of them are curtain type cubicles w/o walls. I was the only customer in there during the session. Massage was on the floor with a mattress.

This place is totally brand new(except the mattress...lol) and not those run down type as it only opens last week.

Quote:
That's the issue with many indo gals. RAW UNLESS YOU REQUEST FOR RUBBER. I had this problem as well. Therefore, always as for a rubber before even starting with the fun.
I believe Gold Bird and Happy Massage 8 girls will be a bit more hygiene-concious (they usually prompt for CD) cos this trip to Batam is my 9th and this is the 1st time a girl try to attempt raw on me when i have the BOXES of CDs at the bedside all the time. I have heard of friends having similar complains and my reply to them is "Don't worry,you can go ahead for RAW if you want,you will have 80% chance you wont kena HIV(Aids) and 20% that you wont kena STD." Meaning my friend will have 20% to kena HIV and 80% chance to kena STD.

So if i ever bring friends to Batam,the 1st thing i will show them is the shortest route from Hotel to provision shop to get a box of CD.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok,thank you bro...then that's no more fun for me as i am unfamiliar with penuin area...lol

Hehehe...i may have pass by Penuin a few times,but i havent yet explore that place yet. I may need a map or something to get there....sorry,i am still pretty much newbie to Batam. I am taking my time to explore each small places...one at a time w/o rush.

Peniun area no such fun. A few massage that area, but clean. Indo Thai is there, but someone says got HJ.. Not too sure about that. Sawadee massage( next to peniun 100) is clean, universal, etc... all clean. This place is more of a food place and wet market. There is a Holland bakery there which has good quality bread and pastry. BCS is that area as well and lots of Chinese frequent there. Basically the Chinatown of Batam.

Peniun hotel and BCC is there as well. Generally a good area for family. There is a KTV next to the Panin Bank, and beside it is Hotel 89, also massage 89. Clean. No need to think about getting specials.

But this area is lively mainly in the morning

Old 23-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yea,it's a summary,bro...there are still details like taxi fare payment from Harbour Bay to Kaha (how much i can bargained to) ,then to Formosa,bro W's ratings for the girl,my 2nd and 3rd shot details etc etc which wasnt stated in my summary and many more,hehehe...

In a detail post,i will try my best not to miss out anything becos pple will be following my post to explore Batam,a small miss out on details can cause newbie bros's boat to capsize,hence it makes their solo/grp trips less enjoyable. I don't like half bake details,so i try my best not to give such to others.

Example,many posts refer to "joints" w/o mentioning if it's a booking joint or a massage/KTV joint or a joint that is written as massage/KTV joint,yet it is in fact a booking joint hence reader may sometime mistook the words and go to the wrong place to ask the wrong questions.Happy Massage 8 and Fortune Massage is another example. Something i learn during the beginning of my trips on March/April 2014.

Sorry bro for my long-winded summary (there's still part 2). I should have say it's a little more detailed summary instead.

~~edited for length~~

So if i ever bring friends to Batam,the 1st thing i will show them is the shortest route from Hotel to provision shop to get a box of CD.
Bro nono1973,
Kudos to you for taking the trouble to write good and interesting posts be it summary or "detail summary"...hahaha.
Its so thoughtful of you to go too such length to guild newbies and any other bros interested to cheong BTM. So go ahead and write those juicy details to help out like-minded bros. As for ppl who thinks u r writing too much, they can just skip those parts they r not interested in and read on.

It's been very interesting to read your sexploration of BTM. Had abandoned the scenes there for many years now, more like 8 years ago and reading your posts brings back memories.

Any YES!!!, 1st lesson for newbies is to get protection. One would nvr know when he will strike "jackpot"!!!

Good job bro!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread