The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
vincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
Tried Lily from H***** yesterday. Fair long hair Viet lady. I think can be considered MILF.

She was combing her hair near the entrance. I stood next to her and my gaze was attracted to her boobs. They look deliciously large and soft thru her soft dress. She asked if I wanted massage and we went into the room.

She left and return soon and locked the door. I said no massage. Just body and HJ. Told her I will give her a bit more but I will take my time to explore and use her body for my lust. She was OK.

Slowly stripped, revealing her sexy undies. Removed her bra and her 36D boobs just spilled out (btw, they are enhanced). Removed her panties. She is not your skinny type but those with sexy curves. So naturally some tummy.

Gave me a BM and licked and bit my nipples to get me high. I was in the mood to just perve at a woman's body so I made her lie down with both her arms raised - totally exposed. I sat up and stared at her while stroking my lil bro. She smiled with a CFM look. I must say she looked quite pretty in the dim light. Could see her big brown nipples slowly hardening and she was kinda crossing and also squeezing her thighs. Her pubes were very well trimmed. I bent down to smell her pussy ( I refrained from licking as knowing her rep, not sure if clean). But must say they look and smelt delicious - hers is your typical abalone shape type.

After sniffing and perving at her fully exposed naked body, I asked her to stand up and put her hands against the wall, with her back facing me. Grabbed her monstrous boobs from behind and rubbed my dick against her butt cheeks. She started moaning and writhing and pushed her butt hard against my prick.

I turned her around and pinned both her arms up against the wall. With my hands holdng her arms up against the wall, I bent down and bit her nipples and licked her armpit. She was by now writhing in ecstasy. Her moaning, the sight of her wet armpit and wet breast got me going. I began stroking my own bro and started masterbating. My lil bro was full hardened and erect and I placed it near her pussy hair. The sight of the well trimmed triangle patch gave me another rush. Soon I exploded all over her stomach and pubic hair. She made no attempt to siam, but gladly received all my sperms.

It was a tiring session for both of us.

RTF? Not really. It was a good session, but the place is a bit too run down and sleazy.
I tot liliy was in Aroma?
Old 09-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 17
kimbaklor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykimbaklor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Walk pass this place yesterday, at the 3rd level quite a few shop but is very quiet in the day time.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

Walked pass QQ Beauty Spa on 2nd floor. Did not go in even tho lots of ladies inside there. But from what I can see of those sitting out there ...RUN!!!

The looks alone CMI. Of cos if anyone who have tried their svc and is very pleased, then I would apologize in this thread for judging the ladies based on looks.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
Tried Lily from H***** yesterday. Fair long hair Viet lady. I think can be considered MILF.

She was combing her hair near the entrance. I stood next to her and my gaze was attracted to her boobs. They look deliciously large and soft thru her soft dress. She asked if I wanted massage and we went into the room.

She left and return soon and locked the door. I said no massage. Just body and HJ. Told her I will give her a bit more but I will take my time to explore and use her body for my lust. She was OK.

Slowly stripped, revealing her sexy undies. Removed her bra and her 36D boobs just spilled out (btw, they are enhanced). Removed her panties. She is not your skinny type but those with sexy curves. So naturally some tummy.

Gave me a BM and licked and bit my nipples to get me high. I was in the mood to just perve at a woman's body so I made her lie down with both her arms raised - totally exposed. I sat up and stared at her while stroking my lil bro. She smiled with a CFM look. I must say she looked quite pretty in the dim light. Could see her big brown nipples slowly hardening and she was kinda crossing and also squeezing her thighs. Her pubes were very well trimmed. I bent down to smell her pussy ( I refrained from licking as knowing her rep, not sure if clean). But must say they look and smelt delicious - hers is your typical abalone shape type.

After sniffing and perving at her fully exposed naked body, I asked her to stand up and put her hands against the wall, with her back facing me. Grabbed her monstrous boobs from behind and rubbed my dick against her butt cheeks. She started moaning and writhing and pushed her butt hard against my prick.

I turned her around and pinned both her arms up against the wall. With my hands holdng her arms up against the wall, I bent down and bit her nipples and licked her armpit. She was by now writhing in ecstasy. Her moaning, the sight of her wet armpit and wet breast got me going. I began stroking my own bro and started masterbating. My lil bro was full hardened and erect and I placed it near her pussy hair. The sight of the well trimmed triangle patch gave me another rush. Soon I exploded all over her stomach and pubic hair. She made no attempt to siam, but gladly received all my sperms.

It was a tiring session for both of us.

RTF? Not really. It was a good session, but the place is a bit too run down and sleazy.

yep bro ,she got great bbs ,just that u did hj for me caused more headache
Old 19-09-2008, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Hana Body Wellness

Getting a bit sick of those china mei mei on the 4th floor. Look great but I don't think they can deliver in terms of good massage.. Having learnt my lessons at Adelphi, safer to go to licensed joints.

Only ones that may meet my needs on level 4 are the 2 joints at the back, one is Orchid something and another is Body something.

2nd floor seem to be getting alive. I walked past QQ Spa. Well, the ladies look mature but I do have a liking for them. Not sure got license or not. Will try one day. A few units away got a new one, signboard is pink and name is Hana Body Wellness. This shop got license (hanging on the wall) and look safe. The local receptionist look chio and cute. I pop in to try out the services.

She does not do massage but facial and manicure/pedicure services, what a pity. Her English a bit ah lian, but she has certain charm. Massage, she teased me "very soon" as she say she is now learning. OK lor, what I need is a good massage as I had my bonk in Bugis HC the day before.

I was led into the room. Newly renovated, environment is nice and clean. I told the receptionist I want a good massage as my back is aching. She introduced me Sandy, a Singaporean.

In she came. Well, she is not young. But what the heck, what I wanted is a good massage. She proceeded. To my surprise, she gave me one of my best massage ever, with good deep strokes and she can find out where my real aching problematic areas are on my back. Wow wow wow wow wow. A real professional therapist.

Towards the end of the massage, I asked whether got.....Juagen (since her massage skill is so good).....well, the answer is no. But nonetheless, I am grateful to her for giving me such a good massage. At least now I know where to get a good rub first before I proceed to level 4 to BHC for the bonk.

After the massage, I went to shower. Got 2 shower cubicle outside the rooms.

This unit got 4 massage rooms/cubicles, one of them is a couple room. Sandy told me that I can bring my girlfriend and have massage together. Hmmm, good idea.

On my way to the reception table, I saw a younger lady (quite chio) name Coco. Will try her next.

Left the shop with a relieved back.

Damage: S$45 per hour (I gave her S$10 tips for the good massage)
Well, the fee is worth it. Will return soon.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 20-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today went to 4th floor, Xiang Jing

Entrance: $20 for 30 min

Name: May (there was another quite big sized, possibly Malay gal, but not my taste)

Figure: Small built, I think less than 1.60m
Boobs: 32B (feels abit too firm likely synthetic haha)
Looks: 7/10
Massage Skill: 7/10 (though very fats with it but good firm rub)
Damage: $80 for BJ

After about 10min of good rub, she ask the GQ, what sort job I want her to do. HJ $50, BJ $80, FJ $100 (should be, I kinda forgotten)

Went for BJ at $80, she strips naked without me asking. She immediately lubs her pussy and went on to lick my body.

BJ was not bad but she initially ask me to go my knees while she slips below for a below BJ. Changed position as I don't like it when I can see a thing and my hands can't roam.

So she got into a 69 position, jutting her pussy in my face though temping to lick but I don't think I'll ever lick a pro's pussy.

I asked if I can finger her after rubbing her pussy lips for awhile, she inspects my fingernails and say that it's abit too sharp but okay. She ask her colleague for another condom which I have to wear on my finger to finger her, I don't mind because this shows that she's quite hygiene. She did mention that usually she don't allow customer to finger her, I guess she meant for BJ customers.

I have never fingered a girl in that position before and that' why didn't do too well with it but I guess I got her g-spot. Just as the books describe, a small bump on the pussy wall. Rubbing concentrating on her gspot, try to thumb her clit but she did not allow saying that abit uncomfortable for her.

Hehe, she complain that I twist/curl my finger too much in her pussy and that my nail though covered by the condom is scratching her, making her uncomfortable. I must say her pussy is tight even to just fingering, good grip in her pussy.

Overall she's a cute small sized girl, except for abit of complains here and there, she's quite friendly. She even remind me next time to trim my fingernails before visiting her.

Not bad, a good HJ...

RTF: Maybe, when I'm horny enough haha...

BTW she mention she is a PR and she is permanently there everyday of the week.

That's all, my FR or BJR haha
Old 21-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
samsung_ce0168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seem like FC is quite happening nowsaday. Will find sometime this afternoon to 'Patrol' FC, see whether can have a good bonk.

If not, have to 'Visit' BHC again.
Old 19-10-2008, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of
Fortune Center

Was waling around fortune centre yesterday as accompany friends the kwan yin temple nearby. Saw a quite chio girl at the 3rd level. I think its beside a eatry shop. She just smile at me and got this CFM look. Shit! I got horny instantaneously but i never walk in as need to go back to my friends soon. Shall try her in this few days~! :
Old 19-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hana Body Wellness

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Getting a bit sick of those china mei mei on the 4th floor. Look great but I don't think they can deliver in terms of good massage.. Having learnt my lessons at Adelphi, safer to go to licensed joints.

Only ones that may meet my needs on level 4 are the 2 joints at the back, one is Orchid something and another is Body something.

2nd floor seem to be getting alive. I walked past QQ Spa..
thanks for sharing bro. sometimes u juz wanna have a solid rub in d company of good looking ladies. bo bian if gals dun wanna offer specials. well, if u patronise long enuff n establish some kinda r'ship with d gals they may juz pop d GQ 1 day.

Nowadays its not easy to find one tt offers gd massage + gd looks + specials (i mean in shops, not those FLs which operate in hotels). there's always 1 of tis elements missing.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

yester, went to recce Hanah n QQ, both were closed. Orchid n d other one on d 4th flr too. wonder if they operate on Sundays??? See virtually d same ladies in FC wk in wk out ... really lacking in quality in terms of looks dept, other than Eva of Harmony i guess.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-10-2008, 07:53 AM
Samster

fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
Was waling around fortune centre yesterday as accompany friends the kwan yin temple nearby. Saw a quite chio girl at the 3rd level. I think its beside a eatry shop. She just smile at me and got this CFM look. Shit! I got horny instantaneously but i never walk in as need to go back to my friends soon. Shall try her in this few days~! :
Here my experience:

Was walking along yesterday night at fortune centre ard 3rd level. Got attracted by a "Ah Lian" looks girls in a shop(think is beside a eating shop at lv 3..) Was lead to room to changed..

The room quite big(bigger than most TN shop ba..) than the girl came in and start rubbing my back. Hmm.. not bad for a young girl like her. Got strength one. Than i turn my back which i got full view of her lianish looks and full cleavage~

She was rubbing my hands while occassionally brush past my didi while giving me the sweet and CFM looks.. Wah.. Was aroused liao and marikita! She saw my reaction and gave a gigle and came close to look at me tenderly in my face while stroking my didi gently~

I ask for a BJ which she wipe me with a wet tissue slowly(making me even harder ah!) than to my surprise, she cup my didi with a deep throat without capping me first! I wanted to ask if she would like to cap me first but was my body too soft to ask as she go on to blow me tenderly and deep. Must really commented on her Bj was one of the good ones i ever tried. Long deep suction while glazing at me~ Just imagine those chio ah lian at bugis area looking deep into your eyes while sucking on your didi~!

Can't tahan wanted to release liao than i ask her if she wanted to go to FJ. She gave a sultry look while gave me a long suck before releasing my didi from her mouth creating a smack sound~ She proceed to cap me and start riding on top of me. Surprisingly she was quite wet already and she entered me smoothly.. Was riding a cow girl which unfortunately i unloaded quite quickly.. actually wanted to try a few position but i think she just ignore me and ride to her estacy(could tell from her face).. than she just lie on top of me like a kitten glazing at me panting calling out to me softly.. "Lao gong.." Wow.. really sweet lor..

She just lie like that for a few mintues while i pat her head softly.. She than gave me soft peck on my lips than she came off than clean me up with wet tissues.

Got changed up and paid up. when i was turning to leave, she pull me back and hug me for a mintue quietly before she sent me off asking me if i would be back.. I just said ok..

Stats:

Body: B Cup
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes. Will miss her BJ~

Hope you guys like my FR~~
Old 22-10-2008, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
kentonix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Here my experience:

.............she pull me back and hug me for a mintue quietly before she sent me off asking me if i would be back.. I just said ok..

Brother, thanks for your details info. I will try to look for the shop if I am happen to be around there.
Old 22-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
CheongSua is Cool - loads of Potential

Oh look like Fortune Center has some buzz already. I have been to Body C****** once and I must say the massage is good. She has a unique way of massaging your thighs and the hot towel after the session is rare among many TNs.
Old 22-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
convert64 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Here my experience:

Was walking along yesterday night at fortune centre ard 3rd level. Got attracted by a "Ah Lian" looks girls in a shop(think is beside a eating shop at lv 3..) Was lead to room to changed..

The room quite big(bigger than most TN shop ba..) than the girl came in and start rubbing my back. Hmm.. not bad for a young girl like her. Got strength one. Than i turn my back which i got full view of her lianish looks and full cleavage~

She was rubbing my hands while occassionally brush past my didi while giving me the sweet and CFM looks.. Wah.. Was aroused liao and marikita! She saw my reaction and gave a gigle and came close to look at me tenderly in my face while stroking my didi gently~

I ask for a BJ which she wipe me with a wet tissue slowly(making me even harder ah!) than to my surprise, she cup my didi with a deep throat without capping me first! I wanted to ask if she would like to cap me first but was my body too soft to ask as she go on to blow me tenderly and deep. Must really commented on her Bj was one of the good ones i ever tried. Long deep suction while glazing at me~ Just imagine those chio ah lian at bugis area looking deep into your eyes while sucking on your didi~!

Can't tahan wanted to release liao than i ask her if she wanted to go to FJ. She gave a sultry look while gave me a long suck before releasing my didi from her mouth creating a smack sound~ She proceed to cap me and start riding on top of me. Surprisingly she was quite wet already and she entered me smoothly.. Was riding a cow girl which unfortunately i unloaded quite quickly.. actually wanted to try a few position but i think she just ignore me and ride to her estacy(could tell from her face).. than she just lie on top of me like a kitten glazing at me panting calling out to me softly.. "Lao gong.." Wow.. really sweet lor..

She just lie like that for a few mintues while i pat her head softly.. She than gave me soft peck on my lips than she came off than clean me up with wet tissues.

Got changed up and paid up. when i was turning to leave, she pull me back and hug me for a mintue quietly before she sent me off asking me if i would be back.. I just said ok..

Stats:

Body: B Cup
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes. Will miss her BJ~

I went there at about 1:30 and the place was closed. Any idea what time they open? or is there a problem
Old 24-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by convert64 View Post
I went there at about 1:30 and the place was closed. Any idea what time they open? or is there a problem
I think its open in the evening or night.. It was ard 7p, when i went there. Going back to her tomolo~~ Hee!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1