The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 16-08-2006, 03:07 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
d74wa_03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

thanks for the info bro, however, I did have tried to contact some of the FLs there but in turns out that some of the ads contact is actually belong to this girl "Cindy/Xiao Xiao – 13552040660" which bro nynyny have mentioned before in this thread (she has a lot of phone numbers/emails)

and she is one hell of a FLs, just exactly like bro nynyny mentioned, which means other bro here must be carefull of her.

thats why I asked you which one exactly have you tried, cause like i don't want to encounter Cindy/XiaoXiao again remembering how bad was her service.

cheers,
Old 16-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro d74wa03, I have only tried twice and I can't recall the contact. You are and to be on the safe side I think you need to do more checking. I have another contact that the price range is per shot RMB300 and you can view the girls at San Li Tun. You can contact her and wait for the her and she will bring one to two girls to any bar and you can view it and if you like just bring her home. We might arranging some outing this weekend to a KTV. Room RMB 300 Mammy 200 waiter 100 Girls 200 end of the night. You can do almost anything except f.... Frenching and fingering is allow and also depend on the girls. The girls standard is around 6.5 - 7.5. As I say one men meat is another men poison. PM me and bjboi and we can arrange some outing maybe tomorrow
Old 16-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

Beijing is great fun..

Again i chose to stay at the WFJ grand hotel. This hotel reflects the growth of china like no other. Just a year ago...hardly anyone can speak english.
But now....everyone can speak english...even housekeeping

I stayed at the executive rooms. nice value with inroom PC and rather fast internet access.

Anyway back 2 bizniz...finding p2p fun is so easy in this area. I even had a crazy encounter with 3 aggressive ladies offering services. so old an d ugly. yech.was utterly surprised bcoz they sat at the lobby like guests and followed me up to my room. it took literally force to tear myself from there grasps.

Near the hotel...mamas are sitting just to the right when u exit the lobby.anyway when u walk on the streets u will get approached a lot too. A single has no worries.sometimes they ask u to come to a close by ktv(near/in novotel) but onetime when i said ok....2 cars with in total 8 gals jumped out after 5 minutes wait. pretty shocking experience. quality differs...5/6 but also 7+s. really weird and embarrassing to have this happen.

Another thing if you can bring guests to your room late(23.00 curfew lol) than I suggest hanging out around 1/2am in front of the WFJ grand. Seriously 8/9s just hang infront eating and chatting. IMO these are the girls that work in teh hotel nightclub. Really so gorgeous.
Chat was kinda fun...bought a couple of them some icecream.a lot smiling etc..but not alot of info. Still I know these gals are more than interested in a platonic relationship. Maybe some gals looking for some quick pocketchange. Didnt want to risk trying to take a gal late into hotel.
Old 16-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bjboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy
Bro BJBOI,

You let us know the time and we will be there. You have my contact and I am available this week.

hahah can! we can go to the one that we went with etoh the last time! any bros, interested, contact me harley fatboy by this friday afternoon. if got more people, i can then call the mum to arrange! haha

wooohoo...cheers!
Old 17-08-2006, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nynyny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a warning, Minilove is Cindy/Xiao Xiao on the site that Harley posted. Cindy is one girl to avoid. One way of testing would be to ask if she is Cindy. I'm guessing she might get confused with so many phone numbers.
Old 17-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboi
hahah can! we can go to the one that we went with etoh the last time! any bros, interested, contact me harley fatboy by this friday afternoon. if got more people, i can then call the mum to arrange! haha

wooohoo...cheers!
Bro, the place we went too no doubt the girls is nicer but they are not wild enough. The last place that we went the girls is much more wilder. Let me know your though. I am going there tonight with some customer and will let you know tomorrow if the standard have drop
Old 17-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy
Bro, the place we went too no doubt the girls is nicer but they are not wild enough. The last place that we went the girls is much more wilder. Let me know your though. I am going there tonight with some customer and will let you know tomorrow if the standard have drop
okie okie... let see how many people we got... best is the more the merrier!! woohoo..haha..
Old 18-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

Bro BJBOI and I are going to KTV tonight. Any bro want to join us please PM us.
Old 19-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesboo
Hello Bros who is in Beijing,

Currently, I'm here on Sat and Sun and from the thread, saw some Bros post some interesting HC info on Regency.

Can any bro advice where is the exact location? Would love to go and try it out and relax.

Appreciate any bro to recommend good place to hunt or relax in Beijing.

Please PM me, maybe we can go out and hunt together.

regency not bad... love the atmosphere..but that kind of place i think best is to go with more people so that can talk cock sing song there...before or after massage haha...

as for the exact location, its between landmark hotel and hard rock cafe if i am not wrong. think there is a small road in between this two locations.

hope its helps.
Old 25-08-2006, 02:07 PM
leydon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

anybody going out tonight?
Old 25-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

Another lobang for Bro leaving near Sogo department store. I have leave in that area for almost a year and happened to do some scouting a few days back and happened to come across some barber shop which is not really a barber shop. The damage is very cheap fro HJ (RMB 50) some of the girls are hot. They also provide FJ if you do not mind the run down location. The damage for FJ is RMB 100. Location just behind Sogo the small lane. There are close to 5 shops in that area. Will venture out again on this weekend and will give you FR.
Old 26-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leydon
anybody going out tonight?
saw this too late! haha.. anyway, juz wondering anyone want to go Regency tomorrow evening??

Harley_fatboy, wanna come along?? hehe...probably above your budget..but shiok la...try once leh!

any one interested, PM me!!!
Old 27-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboi
saw this too late! haha.. anyway, juz wondering anyone want to go Regency tomorrow evening??

Harley_fatboy, wanna come along?? hehe...probably above your budget..but shiok la...try once leh!

any one interested, PM me!!!
bjboi, sorry need to made an emergency back home. Join you next week when I am back in China. Happy cheonging
Old 27-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
coco521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

oriqinally psted by:linda888

You can try to call this lady : Lily. Better if you can speak mandarin.

She has on hand a number of girls, I tried one from Sichuan, big tits a bit of inexperience so it is like fucking a girl next door.

Her mobile number is 13581572678

Good Luck and share your experience if it is good.ok
Old 27-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Originally Posted by zhangting
Hi

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.5 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1