The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 17
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!
Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

The Mosha Massage lobang which was based in Balestier was found and given by CLee2 as in his http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-...a-massage.html thread. This is to credit his sharing lobang

After trying the Mosha Massage as recommended by Bro CLee2, I found that it was quite an experience as per my FR in the thread opended by Bro CLee2. From there, EW, the most popular lady there told me of a new opening in Chinatown which offers the same thing. Instead of just MLIF in Balestier, the one in Chinatown offers you both MLIF and SYTs. Beside Mosha, she also told me that the girls there have their own special skills to make us Bros shiok.

And so, I took the job of being commando and went to try out the new shop today. When I reached there, EW saw me and quickly came to me. First impression of the place was quite relaxed, much better than the one in Balestier. Good air-con and environment. Only complain was that the bathroom was on the other side of the shop, as I was in the room on the left side of the shop.

Example of Floor Plan
----------------------------------------------------
Room......Room........Counter........Room......Roo m

.................................................. ......... Room

Room.............................................. .......Bathroom
--------------------Entrance------------------------

And so, EW told me that there is only one girl left out of the few she currently have, two are already serving some Bros, then some haven't arrived yet (I think due to VISA issues). And she recommended that I take this girl, Xiao Xue.

Looking at Xiao Xue, first impression is kinda of big-boned, but still thin. Estimated figure should be C Cup and waist around 25/26? SYT at the age of 21 years old. Heard some Bros asked where these girls are from and I think I heard Fujian.

Back to the FR on Xiao Xue

When she came in, she asked me if I wanted the Mosha Massage which I agreed, due to the previous experience and off she went to the take mosha stuffs.

Asking me to lay on my chest ,she proceed to apply the warm body scrub on my back, scrubbing my back and then to my butt. But perhaps due to a lack of experience, being her first day and her first customer, she wasn't that experienced in the mosha massage. She proceeded to give me a somehow normal but erotic massage for half an hour before asking if I wanted special services.

Special services was not like some other TN outlets that I went to where they bascially tried to get your rod hard then ride on you and end of story. Xiao Xue would start off with her catbath (and she did lick on ears from what I know is some fetish by some Bros here), followed by some fingering (so called playing piano) around your rod area. Free roaming and fingering is allowed as I kiss my way around her neck and her C cup boobs and managed some frenching.

She then proceeded to capping you with her mouth (there wasn't BBBJ, but just plain BJ, didn't ask if they provide BBBJ, perhaps others Bros can check on that the next time). Then the actual job commenced. She did cowgirl on me and boy, was she hungry for sex. I was almost worried that people in other rooms would complain about her heavy breathing and almost audible moaning. She cummed at least 1-2 times based on her reaction and she said it was very shiok. After I took out the cap, she still continued to reach for my chest and neck with her catbath. Enjoying her catbath for another 5-10mins, we finally dressed up and left the room.

Now for the requirements, since this lobang was intially from Bro CLee2, I shall follow his requirement which is either a minimum of 25 points or at least a few FRs. Of course you can choose to contact Bro CLee2 for details on the new outlet or contact me.

Last edited by Nayate; 08-01-2008 at 04:32 PM. Reason: edit floormap
Old 08-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
dens deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydens deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
The Mosha Massage lobang which was based in Balestier was found and given by CLee2 as in his http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-...a-massage.html thread. This is to credit his sharing lobang

After trying the Mosha Massage as recommended by Bro CLee2, I found that it was quite an experience as per my FR in the thread opended by Bro CLee2. From there, EW, the most popular lady there told me of a new opening in Chinatown which offers the same thing. Instead of just MLIF in Balestier, the one in Chinatown offers you both MLIF and SYTs. Beside Mosha, she also told me that the girls there have their own special skills to make us Bros shiok.

And so, I took the job of being commando and went to try out the new shop today. When I reached there, EW saw me and quickly came to me. First impression of the place was quite relaxed, much better than the one in Balestier. Good air-con and environment. Only complain was that the bathroom was on the other side of the shop, as I was in the room on the left side of the shop.

Example of Floor Plan
----------------------------------------------------
Room......Room........Counter........Room......Roo m

.................................................. ......... Room

Room.............................................. .......Bathroom
--------------------Entrance------------------------

And so, EW told me that there is only one girl left out of the few she currently have, two are already serving some Bros, then some haven't arrived yet (I think due to VISA issues). And she recommended that I take this girl, Xiao Xue.

Looking at Xiao Xue, first impression is kinda of big-boned, but still thin. Estimated figure should be C Cup and waist around 25/26? SYT at the age of 21 years old. Heard some Bros asked where these girls are from and I think I heard Fujian.

Back to the FR on Xiao Xue

When she came in, she asked me if I wanted the Mosha Massage which I agreed, due to the previous experience and off she went to the take mosha stuffs.

Asking me to lay on my chest ,she proceed to apply the warm body scrub on my back, scrubbing my back and then to my butt. But perhaps due to a lack of experience, being her first day and her first customer, she wasn't that experienced in the mosha massage. She proceeded to give me a somehow normal but erotic massage for half an hour before asking if I wanted special services.

Special services was not like some other TN outlets that I went to where they bascially tried to get your rod hard then ride on you and end of story. Xiao Xue would start off with her catbath (and she did lick on ears from what I know is some fetish by some Bros here), followed by some fingering (so called playing piano) around your rod area. Free roaming and fingering is allowed as I kiss my way around her neck and her C cup boobs and managed some frenching.

She then proceeded to capping you with her mouth (there wasn't BBBJ, but just plain BJ, didn't ask if they provide BBBJ, perhaps others Bros can check on that the next time). Then the actual job commenced. She did cowgirl on me and boy, was she hungry for sex. I was almost worried that people in other rooms would complain about her heavy breathing and almost audible moaning. She cummed at least 1-2 times based on her reaction and she said it was very shiok. After I took out the cap, she still continued to reach for my chest and neck with her catbath. Enjoying her catbath for another 5-10mins, we finally dressed up and left the room.

Now for the requirements, since this lobang was intially from Bro CLee2, I shall follow his requirement which is either a minimum of 25 points or at least a few FRs. Of course you can choose to contact Bro CLee2 for details on the new outlet or contact me.
Hello bro.. got the other num frm CLee2 in the mosha massage.. hope to try EW new location.. hope to get the location frm u.. if u dun believe me, can check frm all my last posting.. hope to get a pm frm u!! thank a million..
Old 08-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
Ultra Taro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been missing out some TN actions for about 5mths... Time flies and my rod is craving for some good flings... Pls PM loc and damages boleh... Just Upz you for your good effort... Thks!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

Bro Nayate....Hope I qualify for the contacts.Did not try the other branch reccomended by Bro Clee because not tactical.....Shy....Hopefully this loc is better.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Pls PM me the contacts bro
Old 08-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

Location as forwarded to Bros who asked and qualified for the details.

Forgot to mention the damages. Did not ask for the breakdown of the damages, but my damages are $135 for the mosha massage including special - the fj.
Old 08-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

hi bro Nayate, i used to go balestier. was gald tat they came to chinatown, cos i work near by. i know my points is weak, but would appreciate if u PM ME the location. tks
Old 08-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

I was there in the afternoon too. EW was glad when she saw me. At least support her when she open this joint. Her partner was kind to sit with me when the girls were busy... while siting at the recep area, I could hear moaning and groaing in one of the room. I know I have step into a harlem.

I got Ting Ting to do the job. Well for Mosha, I can't compare with EW so got to lower my standard. At least there is no rushing in getting the job done. When I came out of the room, I saw the other girls, I think TT would be my taste. I will RTF for her.

I was told that EW partner can also do juagen and solid massage... She is in her late 30s but nice looking. I would also like to try her out not for fun but pleasure. Well, you can still go for EW, she is avaialble if needed.

Enjoy!!

PS: I will follow the standard that Bro CLee2 and Nayate set; which is either a minimum of 25 points or at least a few FRs. don't want to spoil market.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any good bro here can pm me the location

thank u
Old 09-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutwen View Post
I was there in the afternoon too. EW was glad when she saw me. At least support her when she open this joint. Her partner was kind to sit with me when the girls were busy... while siting at the recep area, I could hear moaning and groaing in one of the room. I know I have step into a harlem.

I got Ting Ting to do the job. Well for Mosha, I can't compare with EW so got to lower my standard. At least there is no rushing in getting the job done. When I came out of the room, I saw the other girls, I think TT would be my taste. I will RTF for her.

I was told that EW partner can also do juagen and solid massage... She is in her late 30s but nice looking. I would also like to try her out not for fun but pleasure. Well, you can still go for EW, she is avaialble if needed.

Enjoy!!

PS: I will follow the standard that Bro CLee2 and Nayate set; which is either a minimum of 25 points or at least a few FRs. don't want to spoil market.
Ah, so the 3rd girl name is Ting Ting?

After finishing my massage, EW invited me for a talk just outside the rooms where there are 4 sofas and asked me about Xiao Xue's skills. As we talked, Xiao Xue came over and sat on my chair's arm-rest and gave me a casual massage. There was another girl who came over as well whom Xiao Xue introduced to me as Ying Ying.

EW said she want to reserve a very pretty girl for me, but haven't came over yet due to VISA issues. So expect to see more pretty girls coming in.

EW's partner came over for a talk as well and it seems like each of the girls have their own special skills there. EW for her excellent mosha skills and her partner for another related to boobs (hint hint).

And oh, as per mentioned in my reply to Bros who pm me, if you're into MLIF, always try to go for EW first for the mosha experience. Otherwise just go for the SYTs, though they would be quite inexperienced considered they just open for business on 8th Jan.

And oh oh oh, as usual, some people dun read the requirements and just pm me asking for contacts. As I've mentioned at least 25 points or a few FRs, those who doesn't meet the requirements would be ignored. Spamming me wouldn't be any use too. Thank you for understanding as there are too many requests already Bros who qualified for the details.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
69luver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy69luver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro dun mind PM the contacts

smallfish
Old 09-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

i was told that the girls are hand-pick and trained. EW and her partner is very particular on the service level. Also, got me into the corner and ask me how's TT serivce. gave them my feedback..... So I think they are serious to ptrovide a haven for bros.......
Old 09-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Bro Nayate!!

Thks for the contact!!

Will return the kindness with my humble point, when I am able to.

Domo Arigatogozaimatsu.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
dens deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydens deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
Location as forwarded to Bros who asked and qualified for the details.

Forgot to mention the damages. Did not ask for the breakdown of the damages, but my damages are $135 for the mosha massage including special - the fj.
hello bro.. did u sent me a pm?? dun mind can pm me again.. thank alot for ur help.. will post a fr after trying de.. thank..
Old 10-01-2008, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

p.m me the location brother
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1