The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Story - Do I have a choice?

"Dear, the utilities bill is due tomorrow. The grace period is up. They will cut our electricity by tomorrow"

"I try to borrow later"

"Borrow from who? All our friends are avoiding us now. Even your own gor is avoiding us too. Pa and Ma are in no position to help us anymore."

"I am sorry Dear. All my fault."

I am Mark. Just a few months ago, I was the happiest man in the world. 3 months ago, I married Xinni, my longtime girlfriend. 2 months ago, I started my own air-con servicing company after working as a air-con technician since I graduated from ITE and after army when I was 20. To achieve all these at 25 without much paper qualification, I feel proud.

Xinni, has been my stead since ITE days. She is 1 year my junior and I am her second boyfriend. We have been together for 7 years now.

My world come crashing down just a week after starting the company. We were installing an air-con at a temporary site and we had an accident on the scaffolding. I broke my right leg and my worker had a fatal injury. In my haste to get the business, I have not arranged for business insurance. For that, I had to pay huge damages to all parties and I became a bankrupt.

The worse thing is I had borrowed money from some underground sources to start my business as I have no credibility with the banks. I thought my business could easily cover the loans. These won't let me off even if I am a bankrupt now.

With no money left at all, my leg in a cast which made me unable to work for the next half year, and Xinni's $2.5K monthly salary as a retail salesgirl going to the moneylenders' interest only, we are in a desperate situation.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

"Dear you remember Moon?"

"Which Moon?"

"The one in school last time, you got a crush on her one. My classmate."

"Ah.....that Ah Lian. I remember her. Many years have not seen her already. That time I heard she together with Ah Hock, that guy joined some gang or what after ITE. That Ah Hock also same class as you and her right? I heard in army, he even ran away from camp a few times and went into DB"

"Yes that one. She still with Ah Hock now. She came to my store today to buy some clothes. So we went coffee after that and catch up a bit."

"How is she?"

"She seems to be doing well. Dress very sexily but with a lot of branded stuff. I told her a bit about our situation. She suggested something to me"

"uh huh?"

"She said she can help me get another job. I can work under her team. It's much easier and earn much more money than what I can earn as a retail assistant selling clothes."

"So good?"

"Ya. I think can try. We need more money now"

"What work is that?"

"KTV girl"

"What?!?!? do you know what is that?"

"She said very easy one. Just have to sit there eat, drink, chat and play card games or what with the customers. A lot of Singapore ladies do this now. There is one other girl, my classmate too, joining her team next week. You should know her too. Yu Qin. Last time me, Yu Qin and Moon are known as the 3 flowers in school"

"Xinni, do you know what the men go KTV for?"

"To talk business and host their guests lor. Moon told me. Then some just go there because they are lonely and bored, so need some girls to accompany them to chat and sing."

"And you know they go out to hotel with those men too?"

"No lah. I know what you are thinking about. Moon assured me it's up to us. Especially the Singapore girls. Most don't do that. Singapore girls are popular and we can choose what we want to do. We don't even have to let the men touch us. We can 吊起来卖的. The Viet girls and PRC girls different. Anyway you should and can trust me lah. You think I would let the men touch me meh?"

"But......."

I don't know what to say. I don't know how I can accept my newly wed wife to become a KTV girl. If my friends and relatives know about this, where do I put my face? But deep down, I know this is one way to get ourselves out of the shit we are in. We just need around $80K to clear off the moneylenders. At least we can lead a normal life after that. With Xinni's current salary and my broken leg now, we won't be able to clear that debt at all. And it might even accumulate more with interests............
Old 05-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Xinni is 24 years old, 156 cm 45 kg. She is a small petite girl but blessed with a nice C-Cup rack. I have always wondered how a small girl like her can have such huge assets. Porcelain fair complexion with dyed blonde hair that goes all the way down to her waist. She has been working at the clothes store in Orchard for 5 years and she is always the prettiest salesgirl in her store. There is one old, fat supervisor there by the name of Bob, who always tried to hit on her at work. Obviously, Xinni would never bother about a 40+ years old fat loser like him.

Anyway, in the end, Xinni went to meet up with Moon again and we decided to give it a try. She quit her job at the clothes store and started work at the KTV on a Monday.

On her first night of work, at 7 pm, I went with her to check out the place.

When we got there, I saw Moon at the entrance waiting for us. Oh my god, she looked stunning. She was wearing a one-piece black tube dress that showed off her sexy cleavage and plenty of leg. Although Moon is not as well-endowed as Xinni, she has a nice sexy slim body. She has tattoos on both her hands and her right thigh which gives her a sexy appeal. Her dress is so short that I feel like I can see her panties anytime.

Standing beside her, Xinni really looked like a girl going to church. Though her yellow silky dress do accentuate her assets nicely, but nothing too revealing.

"Mark, so long never see you. So good to come support your wife on her first day ah. Don't worry I will take good care of her."

"Thanks Moon. You must really promise me to take care of Xinni ah. She just drink and play games only. Cannot touch and cannot go out with customers ah"

"Of course lah. Don't worry lah. KTV nowadays not like last time. Now very easy to make money without much lah. If not Ah Hock also won't let me work here lah. Ah Hock is the in charge here. He will help take care of us don't worry."

"Ah Hock is the boss?"

"Not the big boss lah. Just the small boss. He looks after this branch for his big boss."

Moon brought me to a small room so that I can wait for Xinni to finish work and also to check out the place. She knew about our situation so my room charges are under her. She took Xinni away to brief her on the work while I waited inside the small dark room with a karaoke TV, a table with some fruits and a food and drinks menu on it.

The music was damn loud and Moon told the waiter to waive the alcohol for my room so that I don't have to incur any costs.

So I was just waiting in that room all by myself, thinking about where Xinni was. But so far, the place still look ok. Not as sleazy as some of the KTVs I been before. I heard that this is a more atas joint that usually businessmen would come.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Nice story. Please continue
Old 05-03-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

"Mark, it's really you. I have not seen you for years. How are you man?"

In through the door is a burly rugged man with tattoos on both his arms, dressed in a sleeveless tight fitting T with a thick gold chain round her neck. His crew-cut hair only made his darkened chiseled face stand out more. His broad shoulders with well-toned muscles would make you think twice about offending this guy. If I didn't know this guy, I would not believe he is only 24 years old. This looked like a man well-seasoned by life.

"Hey hi Ah Hock. I heard this is your place. You must be doing so well. I am impressed."

"Hey bro, don't say that lah. We come out 混 one, always got ups and downs one. I know what you are going through but don't worry lah. If you want, brother here got opportunities for you one. We must show the world that ITE is not the end ya hahahahaha"

This man in front of me has an intimidating presence that made me feel small.

"Wah lau, this Moon ah, put you in a room by yourself without any drinks or girls. How can she do that to our old friend? Hey, waiter come in!"

The waiter hurriedly came into our room.

"Get me my bottle of Martell, get some food too. Tell Moon to arrange the girls to come in the room. My brother wants to choose a girl. Come my KTV sit here drink plain water. News go out where my face put."

"Bro, thanks for this.... but I really....."

"Nay don't worry lah bro. Today all your expenses on me. I pick up your tab, including your girls' tips. So you just enjoy ya. But you dont enjoy too much, your wife is here ya hahahahahaha"

Ah Hock had this very distinctive loud way of laughing which you could hear it from 5 rooms down the corridor.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Some of the girls standing in front of me in my small room were wearing so scantily. Some were really pretty and sexy. I scanned left and right but could not find Xinni.

Moon sensing my hesitation, "Bro, Xinni and Yu Qin are sitting in another room together now. New girls are usually more popular so both got picked on their first room. Some more both are so pretty so it's expected."

"Oh" My heart suddenly sank a little hearing that my wife is sitting with customers right now.

"Ah Hock and Moon, sorry ah, I am here today to check out the working environment for Xinni. I really got no mood to sit any girls today. Thanks for your kind intentions...."

"Lao Gong, don't force Mark lah. Oh ya Lao Gong, Steven is here. He waiting for you in the office."

"Ah.... Steven is here. Sorry brother, Steven is our big boss. I gotta run now. Aiya no girls so boring. Moon you choose one for Mark ya. I go settle Steven now first."

With Ah Hock gone, Moon also asked the girls to leave the room after I declined repeatedy.

That left me and Moon inside the room, but now with the bottle of Martell and some finger food on the table.

"Mark, come I drink with you."
Old 05-03-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Siontrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice bro. hope updates are consistent and regular also. camping for more
Old 05-03-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Supporting!
Waiting for the next part(s)
Old 05-03-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Xinni had come to my room multiple times throughout the night whenever she could. Just to rest and also to keep me company. On a few times, Yu Qin accompanied her.

Yu Qin looks stunning as well. In a cute pink babydoll, she is dressed to kill. Apparently Yu Qin is more daring and open than my wife about this job, probably because she is still single. Yu Qin has a healthy sun-toned complexion with a tight body. She looks like she has been working out with her well toned body. Yu Qin has always had an outgoing cheerful personality and she is still the same after so many years. Apparently, I heard from Moon that Yu Qin was a sugar baby to a rich old man for many years. However she got addicted to gambling and her sugar daddy was so pissed off with her gambling antics that he cut her off. As she is too used to the high life and has never done any work previously, this job became her only viable option for now.

When Xinni is not around, Moon would come into my room to drink with me. Moon always tries to assure me about the job and how she will help to look after Xinni. Moon also shares about some of her stuff with Ah Hock. How they got together as a couple in ITE since then. But they broke up a few times because Ah Hock likes to fuck around too much. But somehow in the end, she still stuck with him because although he likes to fuck around, in the end, he still goes back to her. To her, that's the only thing that matters. In her line, she has seen all kinds of men and she knows all men would sleep around. But as long as she is the only recognized woman by Ah Hock, she is happy to accept him for that. Last time Ah Hock also worked as a bouncer at the club while she worked as a hostess. Then slowly they got to know their boss Steven and it's him who let them look after this joint. That's how they became the in-charge and mamasan of this joint.

While drinking with Moon, I would catch glimpses of her sexy legs whenever her black dress rode up high up her thigh when she sat down. On a couple of times, when she was squatting down on the other side of the table getting the ice bucket or clearing off the food plates, I can see her white underwear so clearly between her short black dress. When she sat besides me talking or drinking, I can see her white cleavage up close. Her tattoos also add to the intrigue. Frankly I was so hard whole night just looking at her and sometimes at Yu Qin, especially under the influence of the alcohol. A few times, I had the urge to just grab her and kiss. It is just so tempting but I know I must control, because these are all our friends, somemore she is the wife of Ah Hock, whom my wife is working for now.

So far Xinni had 4 rooms, which is not too bad for a first day of work. She updated me on each of her customers, two were businessmen hosting their business associates, one was a retired lonely man who just wanted to pass some time and one was a group of army guys coming here to celebrate their friend's 21st birthday. With her constant updates and assurances, I started to feel more at ease.

By now, I am feeling the effect of the alcohol. The bottle of Martell on my table is more than 80% gone now. It's almost 2 am now, just an hour more to closing time. I am feeling high tide. Need to go to toilet to relieve myself.

I stumbled across the corridor to the toilet with my right leg still in cast, using a crutch under my right arm. Everytime I passed through each room, I would try to peek in quickly to see if I can find my wife.

I also don't know what I am trying to find.....but I hope I don't see something that would hurt me...... that mixed feelings which I dont know how to ever explain.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Aztechi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support our writer! thanks for new updates
Old 05-03-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Macham those HK or Taiwanese movies.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
SomberDiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for writing, will support u
Old 05-03-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
StrongSter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching my tent for new updates TS
Old 05-03-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
faishorty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story up up up
Old 05-03-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

While walking back to my room, again I was trying to peek into each room as I walked past. Due to my crutch, I was lumbering along quite slowly.

At this hour, things were usually getting quite heated up as it had been a long night for the girls and by this time, they were usually quite high and tipsy from the alcohol. The sexual tension built up was usually at its peak at this last one hour. This can be seen by the fact that some rooms were already dimmed down for some "action". You still can hear music and songs blasting from the karaoke system but no one is singing anymore. The lights are switched off, only left with the lights coming off from the TV.

I can see lots of kissing and touching now inside the rooms. It's kind of exciting to see some actions but I am also very scared to see Xinni being one of them.

Suddenly I saw a familiar figure at a distance. It was Yu Qin. She went into room 6 by herself. Somehow I just had an urge to peep into that room. As I approached that room, I noticed something different with that room. The lights were totally off, including the TV. Usually they don't allow customer to swtich off the TV completely and all the lights off completely so it was an unoccupied room. As the room was dark, I could not see anything at all when I walked past. I tried to linger a little longer outside to see if I can hear anything but the music from the other rooms deafen everything. Maybe Yu Qin was just feeling too drunk and tried to find an empty room to rest. That is the most logical reason. So I continued back towards my own room. At that very instance, I heard the distinctive laughter "hahahaha" coming from that room.

It was Yu Qin and Ah Hock inside that room. In total darkness.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1