The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH
Re: Batam Info Thread

Last time Tanjung Batu got the tonic soup make of 土龍. Drink already make your didi stronger. Now very long no go don,t know still have or not.

How about batam, anyone know where can drink this 土龍 soup?

I think many also don,t know what is it. But i believe the old bird here sure know what is it.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWAH View Post
Last time Tanjung Batu got the tonic soup make of 土龍. Drink already make your didi stronger. Now very long no go don,t know still have or not.

How about batam, anyone know where can drink this 土龍 soup?

I think many also don,t know what is it. But i believe the old bird here sure know what is it.
To the one who just deduct my points and say . Trouble making again?

I think you better let dog poke. What you mean by trouble making again?
In which sentence did it describe that i am making trouble. Like i say before, clever is enough, don,t act to become too clever.

If what i write is trouble making, will the moderator let my post be available?
Think before you open your smelly mouth. Never heard of what i write , but some will know what i write is true. So again don,t be too clever. Pui...
Old 02-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 02-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro newyorker88, you've got mail.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

can be quite daunting alone, as long as you be nice and don't try anything funny, it will be ok, tell the papi or mami you will come back later if you don't see any girl you like.

Kings is very easy, choose the girl from the album and proceed to massage, the girl will pop the GQ in no time, feel free to reject if too ex or if you don't like her.

have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolgt View Post
Hahaha i walk past dynasty n queen... but alone dun dare to walk in.
Went opposite famosa eat nasi pedas. Not nice.

Think will see see look look and go kings massage.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday just came back from Batam. A last minute 2day1night trip with a Friend which is his first time. Our plan is just to go there and pamper yourself n enjoy without girls but yeah in the end it end up the other way. Here is a short summary-

Check into Pacific Palace Hotel,A room with 2 beds-879k
Brought my friend to see the 3 Malls- DC,Nagoya,BCS for see see look look
Brought my Friend to see some of the Massages Places n Joints (less girls left cuz already late Sat Afternoon)
End up taking a 1 hr Aroma Massage (100k) and 1 hr scrub (110k) @ Bridge Massage.
(Nice hard Clean Body Massage)
Night went to Hawaii Seafood @ Harbor bay- 3 bottles of Bintang Beer,Nestum Prawns,BBQ Stingray,Sambal LaLa and broccoli veggies cost -300k only
After that back to Hotel for a swim and gym facilities then went out Again to show my friend to some of the Night scene places like M1 Pub,Alishan,Pacific,P3,LucyOarhouse,Steps,NoName,S ugarpub..some.of the places we stop for a beer or two.
Last we went to M2 Executive KTV- VIP room is Free with minimum 500k drinks,the Room iz great and classy,the girls most Chinese indo cost 350k to sit down or 1.6m to bring Back.
My Friend ordered 3 jugs of beers,5 glasses of "Lamborghini" 2 glasses of "waterfall"-
Final Bill is 4.4m (1.2m for Drinks, 3.2m is for 2 girls)..my friend paid using his c card.

Reach Hotel @ 4am plus. Me and friend had two rounds with each of our girl. Sex is so-so..we are already Drunk. @ The girls woke my friend up asking permission to leave.
Hotel had to wake us up at 11.30am to remind us to check out. We woke up,showered and took the next 12.45am ferry back.

Friend told me he enjoyed the time at KTV but he complained.about the looks and quality of the batam girls ( well told him its Saturday...and Sat Nights,the girls that are left to book,what left r like leftovers cannot make it type)
Old 03-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Hi Bro SBY1,after watching the above documentary ,one question comes in mind.

Is there a way for one to verify the girl's actual age?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Yes of course. Thank you for posting the photo. I feel like I am there now...
Guess there is no need to make any changes to the list? Since Happy Massage 8 already stated in the listing.

Lol....the photo's originality was from bro Tho66. I have already seek for his permission to use them in the premises of my guides in one of the post in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Give a kiss to MAMI from me.
The MAMI you seen on that name card no longer works in Happy Massage 8. The new mami is.... :

The last time i went there was about 3 weeks ago,there are 2 Mami and one papi. One of the Mami was very old,looks more like in her 70s. The name card above belongs to the younger mami. Bro W when he was there told me that papi often gives a better price. Btw,the name card above belongs to Bro W. When we were there last month,I just took a photo of it from my unreliable mobile phone and now the card is here,hehehe...

2 more days to head to Batam...counting down,hehehe,,,,

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 10-11-2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
GoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

rate 9400 @BCS mall
Old 03-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post

Friend told me he enjoyed the time at KTV but he complained.about the looks and quality of the batam girls ( well told him its Saturday...and Sat Nights,the girls that are left to book,what left r like leftovers cannot make it type)
Weekends are most crowded times. Gals depend on luck on who you encounter. And chemistry plays a part. No trip is the same and it boils down to luck what you going to get.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Updated as of 3rd Nov 2014 ,1220 hr (Sin Time)

1.Fuck house/Overnight Booking Joint
Mostly open at 11am and close when all the gals are fully booked.
Damage for overnight : 600K to 1.5mil

 Goldbird (known as Sedona, near Batam Star Hotel.Lai Lai)
 Indah2 (in front of Bali Hotel near to NEWTON SPA)
 Permai Indah Massage (behind Utama Hotel walking distance) = Happy Massage 8
 Permata Indah (near Windsor Foodcourt) - (it means "beautiful gems" )
 Queen8933 (near Formosa Hotel)
 77 Massage (In front of UTama hotel area)
 New Berlian (near Formosa Hotel)
 New Flamingo Massage (closed) - Now called Happy Massage 8
 Dynasty 99 (near Formosa Hotel)

 Dolly - near S-hotel/Utama Hotel
 MM Massage - along same row of shophouse as Indah2 (but not in same block)
 Orchid Massage - Near Goldbird area (next block)
 Shellina 519 - Beside Dolly (it's a non-licensed joint sidelined as a hair saloon,was advise by taxi driver to be careful of belonging during overnight booking)

Blacklisted:
 New Berry (near Indah2) : previously call Indah Berry
 82 Massage (in front DC Mall): previously call Massage 82 (closed down)
 Morena 29 - a kost not recommended for newbies

2. Massage
Mostly open 10 or 11am and close around mid night.
Damage: Approx 400K onwards with HJ

Massage with Specials.
 Delta Spa Batam (JL.Komplek Nagoya Hill blok J27-J29, , just outside nagoya hill mall,side entrance): must try, 3 sessions with free sensual HJ,
 Octopus spa (at pacific hotel 8th flr): Also not bad
 Abi Massage: mostly MILF, have seen SYT before
 Ala Mayang (behind Utama Hotel): In Nagoya New Blok, got a size 40 DD gal working there as far as I tried, name lisnya
 Altalanta: Most expensive and high class massage in batam, as far as I know, gals are hand picked and SYT
 Angel massage
 Aroma massage: In Sdyney Hotel, sungai panas area, also have KTV
 Beauty Moon (Behind Harmony) :Got seasoned syt, however, mostly taken by big bosses already. those leftover will be given to walk in customers. mix of milf there.
 Best and Better ( near Utama hotel)
 Chinatown Massage(behind Utama Hotel)
 Dessy Massage: MILF, Old hens, cheap fucks. (Closed Down)
 Flower massage( near to Newton)
 Golden Finger(At Batam centre hotel)
 Indo Rasa: Milf (more) and syt
 Javana( infront of furma hotel): mix of milf & syt, however, more towards milf
 Linda Massage: Milf, Old hens, cheap fucks
 Madurani: only HJ
 Moonlight (1 behind Harmony , 1 near wet market pujabahari):Similar with Beauty moon. mix of syt and milf. More towards syt. Refer to Beauty moon.
 Newton spa & massage: All in place for massage, KTV and booking. Quite Ex place like altalanta
 Princess massage (behind Utama Hotel): A lot of FL working here trying to hook new base of customers
 Ricson massage( next to windsor hotel, near winsor foodcourt): MILFs, fat ones. cheap place for fun (Closed Down)
 SS massage : just opened less than 3. One lady by the name NEYA, know jua gen
 The hills ( Behind NAGOYA HILLS MALL, infront of I Hotel, aka bali spring): good massage room, gals rotate from TaiQi massage
 Top One (Near Hong Kong Foodcourt): next to flamingo massage
 Trinity:Got spa and little bit of facility. Room not bad. More on syt & milf (more)
 Tropica Asia: Mixed of milf(more) & syt. Massage not bad.
 Vanessa: near Ala mayang in Utama Area
 Bridge Massage & Reflexology - nearby Formosa,open for business on 16th Oct 2014 (milf)

Blacklisted
 Pas Massage (Near newtown): but place kena black listed

In-house massage in hotel rooms with special
 Sentosa Hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 452 345
 LaiLai Mutiara Hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 457 000
 Goodway Hotel (TaiQi massage) Tel: +62 778 426 888
 Formosa Hotel (King's massage) Tel: +62 778 42 6789
 Suruni Hotel in-house massage
 Virgo Hotel in-house massage:
 Seruni Hotel in-house massage Tel +62 778 458 333
 The Hills in-house massage Tel: +62 778 458888
 Trinity Hotel in-house massage (Trinity spa) Tel: +62 778 459109. Spa tel: +62 778 452618
 Utama hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 426222

CLEAN Massage.
 Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre top floor(Inside Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre)
 89 Hotel Massage (inside Hotel89 in-house)
 Universal Massage (near Harapan Baru Hotel, Lovina Inn Penuin)
 Sky massage:
 Crown: more for family
 Bahari: Clean joint, however, someone ever mention gotten HJ before, not me...
 Canti Pajit: There are a few in this area, not sure if this is the one with special
 Star massage and salon:
 K8 massage:
 Utama Hotel:
 Tropical bali( near Altalanta), can go with GF (occasionally may have special - unverified)
 Isabella, 5 star massage, ESA ( all in Nagoya Hill Mall): All clean, no need to think about it
 Sports massage: no need to try, but good clean massage if you need some hard massage
 Ria massage ( beside DC mall)
 Winspa
 Fresh Massage: ( in front of DC mall area)
 Beautiful massage: so far as I tried. Behind Newton spa and hotel
 Tulip salon and massage: so far tried clean (unverified bbbj & fj)

3. KTV/Disco
Mostly open around 7pm
Damage for overnight : 1.1juta onward

Alisan (lvl 4 of Formosa Hotel) 20 - 30 gals.
Damage for sitting: 200K
Damage for overnight: 1.1juta

M1 KTV(Harbour Bay) 60 gals
Damage for sitting: 300K
Damage for overnight: 1.5mil
Memory KTV (near Lucy's Oarhouse) in front of Panorama Hotel.
Scorpion KTV (don know where)

4. Disco

Pacific Disco - Large ballroom, the only disco where it is possible to have a "conversation" with someone.

Newton Disco - at Newton Hotel, also knows as "Planet 2" ("Planet Dua"). More packed, darker and with louder music than Pacific.

Planet Disco - at Planet Holiday Hotel. The smallest among these 3. Seedy and dark, not really recommended if one does not feel comfortable in a place with ill reputation.

Planet 3 ("Planet Tiga") - near Jodoh. Nice place and well patronized, but icy aircondition.

Ozone Disco - Closed (unverified,known to be the worst)

5. Live Music

Do not leave your drinks unattended at these places. A few expats have been drugged & robbed.Keep your HP secure.

Noname – Located on the ground floor of the Harmoni Hotel is a popular live music venue for locals and expats. Most of the acts are flown in from Jakarta and one of the best place to meet local ladies.

Java Pub – just reopened, and has live music on Friday & Saturday. Older crowd, (like Jaya pub JKT but smaller) Comfortable place to hang out.

Bingo’s Pub – just opened and has live music on Friday’s & Saturdays. Good place, nice staff and occasional celebrity entertainers popping in for a song or jam. A nice alternative to the usual very loud rap / trance pubs.

Sullivans – Used to be Ria Rita and has live music on the weekends. Mostly a local crowd. Across the street from the side entrance of Lusys (helps to speak Bahasa – mostly local gals).

6. Others
Blue bird Taxi : meter taxi - Phone:+62 778 421234
Tip for gal: 50K - 300K

Advise from senior bro (bro Newyorker88) :

"Note.. HJ starts at 100K, if you can nego. FJ starts at 200K. Price stated are for brothers who can pass off as locals. Know bahasa. MILF starting prices.

Please try to nego. That's the way indos do. nego. Usually, they will lower if you say you know the market rate and quote a few places of massage around batam. Saying that's the price. SYT may not lower that easily."

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 10-11-2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
i have gather all the name cards from my past Batam trips to present ones on booking joint,consolidate them into ONE single jpeg file before putting it up. As each post can only have a certain number of words,i will need to cut back on the number of wording used hence i need to put every name card inside 1 file. Meaning if 12 name cards with 12 jpeg file,i will exceed the total number words used to make this post.
First and foremost,thanks for updating the List.

I do understand the amount of time required to cut all 12 photo files inside 1. Not only did you cut back on the no. of words used so they are pack nicely inside 1 post,you reduced the total no. of posts needed too. Every post inthe forum can only have 4 photos & you have about 13 in your list. Under normal circumstances,you will need to use up to 4 posts to have that list here. Now,you need only 1.

So,thank you again,this time it's for having the list & photo files all pack nicely inside 1 post. Totally brilliant,they are easy for the eyes & no wastage of space.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
Pickachew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
End up taking a 1 hr Aroma Massage (100k) and 1 hr scrub (110k) @ Bridge Massage.
(Nice hard Clean Body Massage)
Bro,can ask u the girl massage u got ask u want special? or 100k inclusive special?
Old 04-11-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi seniors, im wondering why there is no post of the cewek pictures. Maybe can block theveyes if needed. ?
Old 04-11-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolgt View Post
Hi seniors, im wondering why there is no post of the cewek pictures.
Klik on here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread....70027&page=937
Old 04-11-2014, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice nice! Any from batam.....?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread