The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 18
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
My good impressions of this joint is totally destroyed.... Not going back again...
Try the other joint but environment no as good but those experience gals are still as good.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 30-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Been a longwhile since I went to this joint, need to laden my pockets 1st next week.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
malau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all brothers can pm me the adrress?
Old 07-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 0
Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Hi Bros,
After a failed expedition yesterday at BTSC I decided to go back to this joint cause it's a sure thing and cost is slightly lower than other joints... HOW WRONG WAS I!!!!!
Body: 6 - slim, but boobs are A+ and nips are midnight black! Gosh...
Cheers
Bro Tepes,
Still looking for the Ultimate Place? We all so experienced still kenna con. But then again, you Commando. Like to sniff out new boundaries. More exciting rite? Sometimes, it's not the place, it's the product. Juz like durian, can guarantee meh?

ps: tot you can only get hard with C or D Cup? Must be damm horny that day to go for A-Cup.

Cheers Bro
Old 07-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
whatamidoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is Amy still in this joint may i find out from here ?
Old 07-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
zilturo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, do i qualify to get the contact ?

going down to chinatown for a buffet this thursday, quite tempted to visit after seeing some of the FR.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashgrove6 View Post
Bro Tepes,
Still looking for the Ultimate Place? We all so experienced still kenna con. But then again, you Commando. Like to sniff out new boundaries. More exciting rite? Sometimes, it's not the place, it's the product. Juz like durian, can guarantee meh?

ps: tot you can only get hard with C or D Cup? Must be damm horny that day to go for A-Cup.

Cheers Bro
Hi bro,

Sorry just saw your post hahah... No lah, didnt commando the place quite familair with the place, EW's old joint mah... but totally new to the gal... Some times gals are like the mc donalds posters... Outside looks fresh and juicy but once you open the package, you see a dried old beef hahahah....

Anyway true that good joint does have bad gals and vice versa, but sometimes a culture in a dept does count hahah... and entrance pricing is normally set by management and not staff... Now crisis period price can go up by $10... might as well go other joints...

Cheers bro and do stay in touch... Got good Lobang do sound me out yah!
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 22-12-2009, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3425 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is dead
Old 22-12-2009, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
This thread is dead
you are right bro, move on to the new one....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1