The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daeeyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Korea - JeJu ( Any recommendations?)

WIll be going korea nex week to jeju island. Any one got good recommendations? wats the damage like?
Old 29-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BobParis is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Korea - JeJu ( Any recommendations?)

No Reply?
I saw lots of posts about seoul, but no comments on Jeju.
No actions in Jeju?
Any bros can help?
Old 28-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Re: Korea - JeJu ( Any recommendations?)

Here is an FR for my recent adventure at Seogwipo.

Location: just opposite the bus terminal, near to the round about at downtown Seogwipo
The street level entrance looks like this

Walk down 1 level to B1

The bell will auto ring and the OKT will come out. He then led me into a room

With a attached bathroom

Asked for price, he quoted 120k Won. I think mkt price about 100k but perhaps foreigner price was applicable. Must ay up 1st before actions

I waited a while a tall slim Kr gal came in. She said something in Kr of course I could not understand then she LEFT THE ROOM! I was like WTH cos I find her quite ok. Face not very pretty but tall and slim.

The OKT came back and said "wait 10mins"... After a while another came in. A bit bah bah but breast big. Quite friendly too despite chicken talking to duck.

We changed into our birthday suits and then to the bathroom. She asked me to brush teeth... she brushed too. Her breasts at least C cup, but a bit sagging. I laid on the bed and she BM me. Not comparable to Dongguan standard but not bad also. Flipped me over and repeated BM in front

We dried and went to bed. She massaged me a bit, got some strength but soon she was plying with my balls. Next was catbath which was very shiok also. Flipped to the front, catbath some more.

She gave a brief BBBJ and then got a condom and mounted me. Seeing her breast bounce plus her CB contraction made me came quite fast. She kept on riding me for a while cos I was still hard.

Total session time: 45mins I think.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1