The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2008, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Incongnito is Cool - loads of Potential
adult fren finder

hey anyone joined this before.. must pay for a member n u can view those horny SG gals profile. its is worth paying for that member....pls enlighten??
Old 14-11-2008, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold
Re: adult fren finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incongnito View Post
its is worth paying for that member....
a big resounding YES...........

please go ahead and join as a member asap.......... get all the contacts of all those horny SG gals and share with all the horny SG brothers here in SBF.............

如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 14-11-2008, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Steady. Finally got someone paying..
Old 14-11-2008, 08:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
battlestar47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 years ago, I paid for a one month subscription. Was quite exciting initially but then I began to realise that most of the 'girls' are actually fake! Why fake? they took a few days to reply me, and even then its a generic reply that seemed to be a 'one size fits all' for every fella.

Then when my one month is almost up, I suddenly receive many girls trying to chat me up, but none are giving contacts nor interested in meeting up, citing busy with work, etc.

I gong gong extend for one more month with a discount, then same thing happened again! Thats when I realised that AFF is not for me.

The profile of some of the girls calling themselves as Singaporeans are mostly angmoh, with a few ABC looking chinese.

But there were also a few local looking ones there, just that they have a slightly less raunchy description of themselves and they never reply.

Up to you guys, maybe I suay, or maybe I'm right.
Old 14-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
bringiton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybringiton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I joined before lor. For 2 months somemore, you have to pay for membership and for odinary members to email you you'll have to pay somemore. In the instant chat thingy everyone i wanna chat with seemed busy, still wondering if its a scam.
Old 14-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 19
ChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, pls do some homework b4 u start a thread asking wat is being ask over n over again in here.
Well, if u're too bz n too lazy to chk, well i strongly suggest that u sign up as gold members. Then u got to view all those ladies profiles, sent them emails, and can even date them out!

Gd luck on ur hunting. Do give us ur FR when u score!
Old 14-11-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

I joined some ten years ago and sent out numerous well phrased and flattering invitations but until today I have yet to land a reply, not to speak of a bonk. However I know that my profile will be included in one of the thousands or millions of profiles on their record and it gives others a impression that there are a lot of beautiful women and handsome men waiting to be bonked or bonk.

If you have money, no harm joining and see if you are lucky. If you are, and there are extras and you are kind enuf to share, please remember me. I will treat you if u have something good to share with me.
Old 14-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
willy_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilly_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringiton View Post
I joined before lor. For 2 months somemore, you have to pay for membership and for odinary members to email you you'll have to pay somemore. In the instant chat thingy everyone i wanna chat with seemed busy, still wondering if its a scam.
agree with bro BRINGITON,i am a gold memeber myself and till now so far for the past 4 month,nv get anything even on the chat like everybody is busy chating and when they know u chinese they simply ignore u.maybe it a scam nv seems to get any good lobang in there.... ...dun waste time there...here still the best....hahaha...
Old 14-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 21
Lumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to behold

I known some samster bro here who are members there and have quite a number of experience, i myself is a member and in half year i have more than 6 FB... some still keep in contact, its all about how you speak and talk, if there is no connection too bad. its not a scam, and i dun earn a single cent by saying this, join at your own risk and be prepared to do some fishing a proper intro can get you girls, a cheesy intro will get you no where
Old 14-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 17
ahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumix View Post
i myself is a member and in half year i have more than 6 FB... some still keep in contact,
Bro, u one lucky guy. i reckon it work like chatline, depend on luck.
Old 14-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
Silent=Killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumix View Post
be prepared to do some fishing a proper intro can get you girls, a cheesy intro will get you no where
True..I tink how you intro yourself and how you communicate during the conversation is very ipmt.
Old 15-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Incongnito is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks ppl.....gonna get ready!!!
Old 15-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
gtkh2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: adult fren finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlestar47 View Post
2 years ago, I paid for a one month subscription. Was quite exciting initially but then I began to realise that most of the 'girls' are actually fake! Why fake? they took a few days to reply me, and even then its a generic reply that seemed to be a 'one size fits all' for every fella.

Then when my one month is almost up, I suddenly receive many girls trying to chat me up, but none are giving contacts nor interested in meeting up, citing busy with work, etc.

I gong gong extend for one more month with a discount, then same thing happened again! Thats when I realised that AFF is not for me.

The profile of some of the girls calling themselves as Singaporeans are mostly angmoh, with a few ABC looking chinese.

But there were also a few local looking ones there, just that they have a slightly less raunchy description of themselves and they never reply.

Up to you guys, maybe I suay, or maybe I'm right.
Hi bro

Newbie here. I face the same situation as you with AFF.Its out to make $$ by posting fake identities of Spore women as a lure.

I suggest save the money for Redclouds is better
Old 15-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
cuming is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

haiz...... i try before... quite disappointed
Old 15-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Nakamura84 is Cool - loads of Potential

yup.. i oso try be4... i thought got SG gals there.. but all like join as member liao i see the last login in of the gals it's like 3 months or more! wasted the $... lol..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1