The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
quixy09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Batam Info Thread

I called up the hotel directly to change date but they said i can't and allow me to change name for check-in
Old 18-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quixy09 View Post
I called up the hotel directly to change date but they said i can't and allow me to change name for check-in
Just a suggestion:

You may want to get the hotel to send you an e-mail/documentary proof that they have agreed to a name change.

Otherwise, I'd think not many here would dare to consider your offer coz who knows what will actually happen if they buy this from you and when trying to check in.....!
And worse, on a Week-end when hotel rooms may be in short supply.

Hope you don't mind.
SEAJ

Ps - And yeah, since I've already written this post anyway, adding this postscript:
Best you all continue to just ignore that gnat!
Old 18-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
quixy09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

SEAJPukGai..LOL..

SEAJ..ok will see what i can do,thanks
Old 18-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iSootie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here over at batam? Just check in at formosa hotel. Didn't manage to get any chicks though but my colleague gotten one. Hahah.
Old 19-04-2015, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
Madara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Day 3

Breakfast meet up at 9am,its the usual. Perhaps i have never tried other hotel's breakfast before,i am beginning to grow tired of Formosa's usual breakfast style. We chose to visit Bai Long at Penuin Market for breakfast instead,but the thing is,the Gold Bird Girl is still sleeping????!!!! Or were both of them sleeping or bonking inside room?? Another pair of rare breed,huh? We head off for breakfast after 930am (again) due to the slight delay...hehehe...

Photo from bro Nescafe

Wan Tan Mee : 18k
Chicken Rice : 15k
Fried Banana : 6 fried banana for 15k
Teh Botol : 10k/each bottle

The Char Siew Rice store didnt open on that day when we were there.Or may be we are late.The Muslim bro and driver go to the next building to have Halal food,while me and another bro eat at the Bai Long wan tan mee store. After breakfast,we hit back hotel for a small break and to pack up as well. We all meet up later for some TCSS regarding our last night girls,some discussion about how to "turn on" the girls,how to have a good time,choosing the best most suitable girls etc etc...lots of laughter...lol.

The rating for all the girls were very much the same as our previous night at a 7/10 and above. No runaway girls,no smart phone addicts,no attitude/stuck up girls,no pretend-to-be-sick girls etc etc. Among the 3 girls from Gold Bird,Memory and Permata Indah,i would rate the Permata Indah one best. The damages are easy to remember,its 888!! 800k,800k,800k for our girls. I tip my girl highest at 350k. Reason is becos I know her,I pay 800k for booking,she return me 200k telling me no need so much,but I don’t like to owe people,especially girls. So I tip her 150k plus the 200k that she returned me.

Surprisingly in this trip,i believe the girls enjoy themselves as much as us,hehehe...this 3D2N trip's rating easily hit 8/10 if not higher from my perspective.One of the main reason is all of us in this group shared very similar cheonging frequency. All of us are not new to Batam,all of us wishes to learn from one another and all of us has the no-need-to-rely-on-one-another but still go help one another mentality. And most importantly,i see all of us as being humble enough not to have too high expectation which surprisingly end us all with a very MUCH higher than expected girls for the 3D2N.

Another thing i believe in is Fate. It brings us together,to a pre-planned trip which is suppose to start at 14th Jan 2015,but we end up heading there on 13th Jan instead due to unforeseen circumstances. The flow of fate do play a part in bringing us a good time in this trip. And that is solely my belief.

Check out of hotel,head to Harbour Bay where we return to reality...crossing our fingers hoping our next trip will be better than this one.

-----The End-----

One last name card to share and this place will be added to the List during the next available update. Its called Blue Moon, a massage place as well as a booking joint i heard in this thread. If i were to know its a booking joint,i would have check it out but anyway it is still not too late to do so later.

Papi/Mami Tel number censored

My next trip will be on Feb 2015,and will technically be going solo...as i doubt anyone will have the time to join me becos its on the 1st day of CNY till the 3rd day.

1. I have booked a 4 star hotel,which is relative quite popular in Batam. (quite expensive as of this post,but cheap in my opinion as i dont need to pay for it)

2. I have collected my ferry ticket which cost S$60.00 (usual price S$48) plus business class S$8.00 seat so i can at least try to beat the crowd and reach custom 1st before the rest.

3. I have also confirm my return ferry boarding from the Batam side back to Sillypore too so as to guarantee a seat back home on my desire date.

4. I have also pre-booked an overall 7/10 girl.

One of my main worry is on the indo custom side. They have the new baggage scanning machine,security are tighter,meaning more hungry custom officers who are likely to check everyone's baggage and i will be solo without the knowledge of the indo language.Next worry is the money changer,is the Money Changer opp Formosa opening during CNY since they are mostly run by Chinese and Chinese celebrate CNY...will I even get a good rate? lol.

One last worry is the FPI (or sound something like that),the religious extremist of Indo who uses the name of religion to extort money and make trouble for the locals…

I have planned this Feb 2015 trip since my 2014 1st trip to Batam. And there wont be any itinerary as its free and easy for me...and i believe most things are going to cost more.

----------End of Summary---------
Hi Bro Nono,

Superb FR u got there, hehe
Hope we can meet again and roam the streets of Batam again...😜
Cheers!
Old 19-04-2015, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
Madara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Oh,you mean right inside Nayoga Hill Mall they have a hotel?

You know what name,i can go check it out and perhaps next trip there can ask for Kaha price,hehehe...not gonna stay there anytime soon tho,but no harm finding out 1st on my part at my convenience.

You may wish to try the new Hotel 01 Batam stated before by bro SBY1 :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...ostcount=28338

The Egyptian Theme looks pretty neat and its not very expensive hotel to stay in. But CNY prices are crazily high...lol. Setback is ,its closer to Batam center than Nagoya.

I am still a Formosa Hotel Fan...lol. If Formosa isnt available,my next choices will be either Pacific or Goodway.

Yea,i saw that in my last trip too. When i enter the toilet,there was so much cig ashes inside the toilet bowl and floors. Maybe next time i can try too...lol.(*joking* - maybe bring an umbrella in as well...lol) I think other than being a No Smoking ferry,the Horizon Ferry is pretty much better than the rest of the other ferries.

Hmm...now this is puzzling. Wondering how you end up with 500k fj. Maybe becos you go Batam during weekends where demand is more than supply.I usually go during weekdays.

The muslim fren who is with me is the one who got the SYT fj for 250k and my case is a 150k hj plus 50k tips becos she does a good bbbj + BM + allowing full roaming for me and she's syt too,so dont wish to under pay her as i am going to rtf via my hotel room in future trips to Batam.

The details - I was offered S$50 for fj initially when she learn that i am 1st time in Batam.(i was bluffing) Then i bargained the fj of S$50 to 300k rupiah,telling her yesterday i go other massage shops also not so expensive but later change my mind to just having a hj which i was quoted 200k(hj).Then after a bit more bargaining,we agree at 150k/hj but she ask if i want bbbj + BM,and i say ok if its 150k,and she tell me if she is good can tip her more...and in general,i find her above average due to the long time bbbj mixed with the hj she does and she's allowing top/bottom roaming. So end of session i gave her another 50k + 150k for the HJ. We were still talking (chicken and duck talk due to language barrier) even after session and i bought her a can of Red Bull at 10k/can.

For the Muslim bro,i saw him paying when we are all going out of room together,so i ask him how much and what service he got. He says 250k all in with fj. Entrance fee of 140k with 1.5 hr massage was paid at counter when we reach entrance after our massage. Thanks to the Muslim bro with me who help with the translation (i dont speak Bahasa/Malay),the girls were still chatting with us for a while at the counter before we left to meet up the other bro who is shopping at Nagoya Hill Mall.

Our unreliable driver also relate an experience where one of his local driver colleague got a fj at 50k from a new girl (girl new to Batam) not in the massage joint we are at sometime ago. It involves a lot bull shitting and trickery between his colleague and the masseur which i believe most Sillyporean would feel too disgusted to even think about using the same trick.To me,its bullying.

I think your Muslim friend is Gd at nego and PR...😜
Old 19-04-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara View Post

Hi Bro Nono,

Superb FR u got there, hehe
Hope we can meet again and roam the streets of Batam again...?de1c
Cheers!
Don't quote the whole post...

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 19-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28033 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadpeople View Post
Big brother, where is the Burger massage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Keyzha massage, Behind DC mall.
During my 1st Batam trip, I managed to take some photos which may help to point to the correct direction of the above question being asked. Keyzha massage in the middle area of both Utama Hotel & DC Mall. Attached below are the link to these places for your reference purpose.

Utama Hotel
http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/tc...tml?sort=3&o=2

DC Mall
http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/tc...tml?sort=3&o=3

Keyzha Massage
http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/tc...tml?sort=3&o=1

Hi Bros & Sis out there, I'm definitely welcome anyone with at least 2-Power Points who can help to up my points. Pls state your SBF nick in the "Comment" column so as I can in return up back your points. Pls also ensure that your latest posting is less than 48-hours old. Thanks.

Awaiting next in-line for me to up their points.
<<EMPTY>>

List of bros whom I need him to pm me his latest posting so as I can in return up his points. Thanks.
norice, bad^boi, virtualman, raiderxp, Rams75, wan25w, AVSPOP, Nemesis_v, shawnanderson, indignant, Driftmaster, gouflook, spatbrain, snowcap, happyguy801, howck001, elth, Sal1234, mariosuper, Honestkeith, Flinger(?), B-52, skyleon, iceboy29125, tanner132, supervert

Last edited by Tho66; 19-04-2015 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Wrong info being posted
Old 19-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
During my 1st Batam trip, I managed to take some photos which may help to point to the correct direction of the above question being asked. Keyzha massage in the middle area of both Harmoni Hotel & DC Mall. Attached below are the link to these places for your reference purpose.

Harmoni Hotel
http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/tc...tml?sort=3&o=2

DC Mall
http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/tc...tml?sort=3&o=3

Keyzha Massage
http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/tc...tml?sort=3&o=1
Thank you for the pictures.

The exterior of the hotel does not look appealing.

I hope the interior is comfy enough.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 19-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Huh? Harmoni Hotel

Thought this the one:

http://www.harmonigroup.biz/#!harmoni-hotel/cp3

Last edited by tiuminator; 19-04-2015 at 03:12 PM.
Old 19-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
_______

Important Links saved here as requested :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12869205
Wow! Nono build a new guide!

I go & see,it's like whole batam thread inside 1 posts leh.

Gd job!

Quote:
This 1 i think is Utama hotel back door & sure confirm not harmonis hotel

maybe i wrong
Old 19-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28033 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Wow! Nono build a new guide!

I go & see,it's like whole batam thread inside 1 posts leh.

Gd job!

This 1 i think is Utama hotel back door & sure confirm not harmonis hotel

maybe i wrong
My sincere apologies to all bros out there who got confused about me stating the wrong hotel name. It is confirmed the picture posted is Utama hotel. I've made the amendment for my earlier posting.

Apology once again.
Old 19-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 12
black84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
During my 1st Batam trip, I managed to take some photos which may help to point to the correct direction of the above question being asked. Keyzha massage in the middle area of both Utama Hotel & DC Mall. Attached below are the link to these places for your reference purpose.

Hi Bros & Sis out there, I'm definitely welcome anyone with at least 2-Power Points who can help to up my points. Pls state your SBF nick in the "Comment" column so as I can in return up back your points. Pls also ensure that your latest posting is less than 48-hours old. Thanks.

Awaiting next in-line for me to up their points.
<<EMPTY>>

List of bros whom I need him to pm me his latest posting so as I can in return up his points. Thanks.
norice, bad^boi, virtualman, raiderxp, Rams75, wan25w, AVSPOP, Nemesis_v, shawnanderson, indignant, Driftmaster, gouflook, spatbrain, snowcap, happyguy801, howck001, elth, Sal1234, mariosuper, Honestkeith, Flinger(?), B-52, skyleon, iceboy29125, tanner132, supervert
bro, just up you to exchange points. thanks.
El bistro
Sailsingapore
Old 19-04-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Short FR.

Arrived at Batam Centre at 10 AM, took cab to Formosa. given 2 connection room on 2nd floor. After putting our bag, went to food court opposite the hotel. Order bak kut teh, soto babat soup, soto ayam soup. soto babat and soto ayam was a disappointment, ordered satay too and also a disappointment.

After meal, walked to Nagoya Hill Mall, then went straight to Delta Spa. Took a 3-session hot stone massage. Massage was really good, it has good facilities as well. damage 555k for stone massage, 100k for tips.

After massage, had a coffee at J-Co then went back to hotel to rest a while. At around 6, took a cab to Harbour Bay for sea food. Ordered cray fish, bbq sotong, 2 vegies and claypot beancurd. Cost me 630k.

After dinner, don't know where to go, but remember there is Alishan KTV in the Formosa hotel building. took cab straight back to hotel. Went to Alishan, it was about 10:30 pm. went in, saw many rooms, but not many FLs, maybe they were already booked or busy entertaining guests in rooms.

Choose the hall which has pool table. Inside, not many people, only 2 tables occupied. ordered a jug of beer and started enjoyed billiard. Beer came, to my surprised, beer was not cool at all. Complained to bartender, you know what the bartender said, "THE BEER SHOULD BE THIS WAY", my friend upset after hearing his answers, my friend offered the beer to him free and order 3 can Carlsberg instead. Crowd was not there but when I went to toilet, I saw many FL outside, honestly, quite a number of them are good looking. Went back to hall and told my friends, but they all already lost mood (because of beer incident), decided to call it a day and went back to the room to wath MU VS CHELSEA. Feeling hungry, order food from hotel. We ordered, fried kwetiau, hor fun, chicken wing, satay and sandwich. food only came after 30 minutes. You know what,, all food ordered came completely in cool temperature. None of the food was hot or warm. Swear that will not buy food from this hotel anymore.

In the morning, took a breakfast in the hotel, rest for a while in the room till check out time. after checking out, walked to Nagoya Hill, then decided to have massage. Went to Majesty SPA, wow,, the price was at the high, just to do reflexology it self for 2 hours, it cost 500k. Told the person in charge about the high price, he said he can give 10% discount and he will provide free transport to hotel or ferry terminal after the massage. decided to see other massage place. Went to the next door, Sakura Spa, they give 20% disc from the list price. Again, we did not take and went to another, which is Five Star. Realizing timing was not at our advantage, we took food reflexology for 1 hour. It was good, and cost us 80k. We add 20k for tips. Total 100k.

After reflexology, took cab to ferry terminal and home sweet home.
Old 19-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Short FR.

Choose the hall which has pool table. Inside, not many people, only 2 tables occupied. ordered a jug of beer and started enjoyed billiard. Beer came, to my surprised, beer was not cool at all. Complained to bartender, you know what the bartender said, "THE BEER SHOULD BE THIS WAY", my friend upset after hearing his answers, my friend offered the beer to him free and order 3 can Carlsberg instead. Crowd was not there but when I went to toilet, I saw many FL outside, honestly, quite a number of them are good looking. Went back to hall and told my friends, but they all already lost mood (because of beer incident), decided to call it a day and went back to the room to wath MU VS CHELSEA. Feeling hungry, order food from hotel. We ordered, fried kwetiau, hor fun, chicken wing, satay and sandwich. food only came after 30 minutes. You know what,, all food ordered came completely in cool temperature. None of the food was hot or warm. Swear that will not buy food from this hotel anymore.

In the morning, took a breakfast in the hotel, rest for a while in the room till check out time. after checking out, walked to Nagoya Hill, then decided to have massage. Went to Majesty SPA, wow,, the price was at the high, just to do reflexology it self for 2 hours, it cost 500k. Told the person in charge about the high price, he said he can give 10% discount and he will provide free transport to hotel or ferry terminal after the massage. decided to see other massage place. Went to the next door, Sakura Spa, they give 20% disc from the list price. Again, we did not take and went to another, which is Five Star. Realizing timing was not at our advantage, we took food reflexology for 1 hour. It was good, and cost us 80k. We add 20k for tips. Total 100k.

After reflexology, took cab to ferry terminal and home sweet home.
wa bro, so jialat, beer not cold, food not hot.

But whats food reflexology?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread