The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
No wonder the used ferry ticket look so new.
Yah, he impatient...couldn't wait for me....end up not so enjoy his trip...tat's why I quickly set up trip for him with me.

Quote:
Yea,thats what i tht so too. Permata Indah KTV is one of the bigger sized overnight booking joint (stated on the batam cheong list) with a bigger number of girls to choose from if one isnt the fussy type. SYT cost the least there too. In fact they have the biggest number of girls i see so far...but not for the fussy. The 500k to 800k girls tho may not have a very pretty look do provide pretty good level of service. I would give Permata Indah my vote if i compare with Bunga and Happy massage 8,hehehe...
I think most joints will hve 50% turnover of girls...thus, see no pretty girls doesn't mean will be the same the next time round.

Fyi, when i was in Permata, saw at least 3 good looking girls, with one outstanding.....tall, long hair/leg, fair and slim and if I remember correctly, she is from Medan.....only her boobs are B at most, thus, not for breast lovers.

Quote:
Lots of people who PM me in the past hasnt read the terms and conditions of my trip even when it means nearly FREE to join (they pay me nothing except sharing their experience of their trip). And i have to send a copy to them.The best part is after i send them the terms and conditions copy of my trip,95% of them dont reply me again,hehehe...i still keep their PM tho,so the next time they PM me again,i most likely ignore them. I call it a basic test on the trustworthiness of a person online.

Side note : I met lots of really great guys during my batam group trip since last year,find one day must gather all of them together to organize a private SEX party at Batam,hehehe...(i may just be NATO again..lol)
There will always be bros who have unrealistic expectations and only wake up when they read ur terms and conditions or those who take for granted and do not realize the effort organizers have to put in.

Of course, there are also bros who have the same frequency and expectations....thus, organizer and group will definitely enjoy themselves.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelkf View Post
Hi Bros,
Verdict of Trip:
Can't give a fair review on Batam as a whole due to obvious reasons.
No doubt a disappointing trip, but at least not totally empty handed.
Will visit Batam again after Hari Raya for a better assessment.

Just sharing my little experience.
It's good of u to share ur FR....good or bad. It helps fellow bros here as a learning experience too. Bro Black Page has come out to share too on what alternative hunting grounds during Ramadan .
Old 06-07-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
...Stayed at swiss-inn hotel because opposite got salero basamo(authentic indonesian food) which serves very good food. Nothing much happened on day 1 except for shopping.

But on the 2nd day while in batam, my parents wanted to go for a body massage. So went down to the hotel's massage centre located on the 2nd floor.

Both my parents took some package while I "act guai" and decided to sit out.
Pardon me,mind if i ask :

1. The name of the massage place inside swiss-inn hotel?

2. How much is the cost per hour for in-hotel-room (yourself) and in-massage-palor massage (your parents)?

Thank you.

Quote:
There was this masseuse who chatted with me thruout my 2hr wait there. Now that I think back, why didn't I ask for her name. She has the younger milf looks compared to the rest there. All that time, my mind was like... "I wanna fuck you".
And your dream came true.

Quote:
Quoted me 1.5m for overnight. She was good, but 1.5m is too much I guessed. And cannot overnight at that hotel. Must go other hotel cos of hotel policy. Sadly I forget to ask for her number so unless I visit that MP again, or she'll forever be in my memory.
Solution :

I am sure you already have her name right?

Book other hotel in your next trip,go swiss bel inn again to ask her to massage in the parlour itself,then check out if she remembers you. Bargain the price to your desire amount and exchange phone number with her ,request to have her go to your other hotel room after she finish work (if she agrees) for overnight. Dont take up special but tip her enough for transportation after your massage (if she agrees). She is also likely to forget how much she has quoted you for overnight today.

Please do not make any upfront payment for overnight before/during the transaction take place. Payment only after session is over with some tips if she do it well.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
You found your sayang....Im still looking for mine.
As far as i know,there are more girls looking for "you" as keepers in Batam than the number of "you" looking for girls to be kept.

Quote:
Unfortunately...there is no wifi in rooms...only at lobby.
But that is small issue, just get a sim card w data at lucky plaza.
Hehehe...i rarely use wifi,even in Formosa Hotel when wifi is strong. And yes,sim card with data plan is a fairly good choice too.

I tested the wifi in Good way,i get 4 bar out of 5 bar.My surfing speed was at turtle mode,hehehe...Gideon wifi not bad,but thats where they put me outside 2 elevators where i could hear the lift "ting" every few mins in the day and about once every hour at night,hehehe...nonetheless,Gideon hotel has a very good fire escape route,all i need to do is open my room window,i can just hop over to the next building.

Quote:
Im considering the below hotels for my next short trip.
Han's Inn (read from Bro FreshJives's FR)
Lovina Inn
Biz Hotel
Nagoya Mansion (this one is expensive...on my HQ app...Sat price is SGD50+. Sun price is SGD39)
Nagoya Plasa (this one is super close to Nagoya Hill Mall....just outside...but my friend told me this is old hotel....in fact is the first hotel he stayed when first cheong in batam more than 10 years back!!
Adding to your choice but not as a recommendation :

1. Hana Hotel - Very new and directly opposite New Berry - 2 star

2. Da Vienna Boutique Hotel - Very new,further down lucky Plaza a bit about 8 min walk. 3 star

3. Nagoya Hill Hotel - Very new,at Nagoya Hill Mall entrance outside. 4 star

4. Central Hotel - Very very New,I cant confirm the name as yet,but its along the road behind Queen8933. 2 star.

5. 72 hotel - I think its new too but location not accurate on booking.com .A hotel w/o star rating.

My preferred hotel : Formosa

Hehehe...i am looking for efficiency,how quick i can get a pack CDs,how fast i could grab a bonk. Most importantly,how efficient i could become in case there is an emergency eg. a black out,the fire escape route,tap no water etc. I know,i know...i have a kiasu mentality....lol. I like to have the best for least.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-07-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro tried da vienna boutique hotel junior suite & executive suite before what the different can share?how's the ac & wifi?thanks..
Old 06-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
firelkf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha Bro.... Better than getting TOTALLY nothing from the trip right?
cost alittle more, but get the desired result still worth it la...... LOL
PM me back your SBF nick and I'll Upz u back~ Cheers~
Old 06-07-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Biz hotel should be 40+ all in if you book via agoda at least 3 days before. ....

Nagoya mansion , just got back from a 2 night stay. ....
Thanks, Bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextaxy View Post
bro mig27:
the indon custom officers has a habit of padding pockets to make sure that no travellers entering Indonesia is carrying more than 100 jt rp (including foreign currency)
offenders would be at their mercy and it would be a 'fat' bonus to the officers especially when idul fitri (hari raya)is just round the corner.
Thanks, I see. I at most carry SGD300 nia....

Quote:
Hi Bros,

First time batam chiongster here. Not a newbie to the chiong scene, but my chiongster experience/power is based at Thailand Bangkok and Hatyai.
Just had a very disappointing trip to Batam yesterday (4th July) and back Sillypore today (5th July).

Verdict of Trip:
Can't give a fair review on Batam as a whole due to obvious reasons.
No doubt a disappointing trip, but at least not totally empty handed.
Will visit Batam again after Hari Raya for a better assessment.

Not too bad, IMHO.
Yes, after Puasa, things will be more sexciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
It is an offence not to report if you are moving more than 100 Million rupiah in currency in or out batam, 20k Singapore dollars for Singapore side.
Noted. I at the most only SGD300 or 400.
Not buying apartment in Batam.

Quote:
Bro Black Page....

What to do..... Total noob in Batam and somemore cannot speak Malayu.....

Nevertheless, true to the samster spirit, will go again after Raya to check out the place properly.

Cheers
Go more often and should be able to pick up some bahasa.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pardon me,mind if i ask :

1. The name of the massage place inside swiss-inn hotel?
2. How much is the cost per hour for in-hotel-room (yourself) and in-massage-palor massage (your parents)?

Thank you.
I came with no intention to do any sexual activities as I went there with my parents so I didn't took much notice with the MP's shop name. But apparently things took a change. Hahaha..

I rmb mine to be called "gentleman's massage", 200k for 2hrs.
My parents were about 150k for 90mins.
These are somewhat what I vaguely rmb. Not exact pricing.

Quote:
And your dream came true.
It sure did.

Quote:
I am sure you already have her name right?

Book other hotel in your next trip,go swiss bel inn again to ask her to massage in the parlour itself,then check out if she remembers you. Bargain the price to your desire amount and exchange phone number with her ,request to have her go to your other hotel room after she finish work (if she agrees) for overnight. Dont take up special but tip her enough for transportation after your massage (if she agrees). She is also likely to forget how much she has quoted you for overnight today.

Please do not make any upfront payment for overnight before/during the transaction take place. Payment only after session is over with some tips if she do it well.

Good luck.
Firstly, to not make unnecessary confusion. The hotel is swiss-inn, not swiss-belinn. They are sister hotels but not the same.

I will take your advice on how to "pull" her back to my dome. She told me she rides to work so "transportation fee" may not be required in this situation. Good point that she may have forgotten so I might as well start off at my preferred amount and try to go lower from there. Haha!

Yes I agree, payment only after waking up the next day. I hope she remembers me and we're gonna continue where we left off. I will update the story when i'm there. Some days between 20th to 24th July. Still undecided yet.

Thank you for your help bro!
Old 06-07-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indo Rasa send girls to your room? 120k/hr and 130k/1.5 hr...if i dont remember wrong,2hr is about 150k-170k,sorry...cant exactly remember the details and too lazy to flip back my own summaries,hehehe...i often go for the 1.5 hr in-hotel-room massage from Indo rasa tho.

Thank you for sharing your FR/Summary,at the least there is something i can learn from it with all the details,like timing on place you visit and how much you spend on things etc.

May you have an even better next trip to Batam.

Cheers!
Thanks for the reading. I've learnt alot from all your FRs too.
Im beginning to see much traffic in this Batam thread....dunno whether good or bad. Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
The room is quite spacious and looks new... Wifi strong.. Stay there cos of it is kinda of centres to all those places I intend to go..
Looks like I would try this hotel for my next trip.
Thanks!!
Old 07-07-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:

As far as i know,there are more girls looking for "you" as keepers in Batam than the number of "you" looking for girls to be kept.
Sounds good....but Im not looking to keep a mistress.
I just want someone who offers a good f**k when Im there.
She is free to have other boyfriends.

Quote:
Adding to your choice but not as a recommendation :

1. Hana Hotel - Very new and directly opposite New Berry - 2 star

2. Da Vienna Boutique Hotel - Very new,further down lucky Plaza a bit about 8 min walk. 3 star

3. Nagoya Hill Hotel - Very new,at Nagoya Hill Mall entrance outside. 4 star

4. Central Hotel - Very very New,I cant confirm the name as yet,but its along the road behind Queen8933. 2 star.

5. 72 hotel - I think its new too but location not accurate on booking.com .A hotel w/o star rating.
Thanks for the list....

I've narrowed down to Hans Inn and Biz Hotel.
I might also want to check out Hana as it is quite new.

I will take some pics if I end up in either of these 3 hotels.
Old 07-07-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 19
gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!

Addicted to batam. Going there again in the morning. Tis few days keep chatting wif a gal from wechat. Arranging meet up 2molo. Hopefully not some dude showing up.
Old 07-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
thanks bro for the explanation.. i've settled the booking already anyway..
Enjoy yourself in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I don't advise to follow any strategy of kind "The cheaper the better". It will not lead anyone far in Batam...
I have all along never adapt this "cheaper the better" strategy nor advise others to do so.

But i do not adapt the "more expensive the better" strategy either.

Due to our different nationality, we obviously need to adapt differently.

One of the thing i learned in Batam regarding pricing is :

Local Indonesian = Price A

Sillyporean,Malaysian and most Asian = Price B

Non-Asian = Price C

I have witness tourists from UAE (United Arab Emirates) and other non-asian being charged at 1.2 mil rupiah or higher for a girl i book at 800k and less. i believe i belong to the category of Price B,but i hope to pay Price A. And definitely wont like to pay your category of Price C.

Another thing i learned so far about pricing in Batam is the theory,"Good things never cheap and cheap things never good" do not really apply most of the time. At least not for me and/or perhaps i am still inexperience in Batam. But there is definitely no such as a free lunch. And at this point,i also must emphasis that i wont hesitate to pay higher than normal if i know i have met my kind of "right girl" ,hehehe...

Quote:
But if that is the strategy, one can find a room for 1 SGD/night (no wifi, though).
I rarely use Wifi...Formosa is the ONLY hotel that has rooms no other hotels in Batam has.And there are ONLY about 4 to 5 of such currently. This part i prefer to keep it to myself.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 19
gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!

Today is a bad day to be at formosa. Now in my room, the same room as last week. But upstairs drilling, very noisy.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Due to our different nationality, we obviously need to adapt differently.
Non-Asian = Price C

I have witness tourists from UAE (United Arab Emirates) and other non-asian being charged at 1.2 mil rupiah or higher for a girl i book at 800k and less. i believe i belong to the category of Price B,but i hope to pay Price A. And definitely wont like to pay your category of Price C.

Are you sure my price category is Price C? How many girls did you get in your bed for FREE? Then what is my Price Category?
It is true that most girls who seem "Free of Charge" are actually "Fuck on Credit", but when it's morning and the girl leaves without asking anything, it's up to me to give a gift or not. I consider myself a gentleman, so I (voluntarily) give a gift. I am not in Batam to exploit the good faith of a girl in need.
About working girls, instead, I think I pay Price B.

Quote:
But if that is the strategy, one can find a room for 1 SGD/night (no wifi, though).

I rarely use Wifi...Formosa is the ONLY hotel that has rooms no other hotels in Batam has.And there are ONLY about 4 to 5 of such currently. This part i prefer to keep it to myself.
Don't you see irony? Should one go to a "hotel" priced 1SGD/night, would he be concerned about wifi? did you ever see a room in that price category? I did (not in Batam)
Old 07-07-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
First time batam chiongster here. Not a newbie to the chiong scene, but my chiongster experience/power is based at Thailand Bangkok and Hatyai.
A very interesting FR you shared. If you didnt say its your 1st time to Batam,i would have thought you are an experience cheongster to Batam since you took the courage to pay a visit to Batam during Ramadan month.

Quote:
Just had a very disappointing trip to Batam yesterday (4th July) and back Sillypore today (5th July).
Was a pretty last minute arrange with a friend on Friday evening and so not much time to plan except to seek advise from Bro NoNo's guide.
Dont be too worry about it,its similar to my "Batam curse",hehehe...but as much as there is a curse,there will be a blessing. Meaning this trip,no good,the next trip would likely be better,hehehe...

Quote:
Took a driver, nego price for day travel at 350k. Started moving around at 11am.
All the booking joints are closed on the front, but can go viewing from the back. Most cewek still sleeping. But seriously..... those available all either old or Ba Ba wan.... 1 man's meat another man's poison... so cannot say much. Heard from most papis is that alot go back during Raya season.
Good bargaining skill with the driver. Nowaday one can barely get 350k for a whole day trip.

11am to 12pm is a little too early to visit the joints. Remember,roughly more than 90% of Indonesia are Muslim,most need to fast or at least comply to some religious regulations,eg. prayers etc...and the usual time to break fast? should be around 7pm. So most joints would have their joint open with more girls coming in around 530pm to 7pm but Hari Raya is less than 2 weeks later....hmm....

During Ramadan time,there are definitely lesser girls in Batam. This is a fact as a lot of girls would have gone back to their hometown. If one sees lots of girls,it only mean that supplies (girls) are overtaking the demand (guys) which in turn gives an impression that there are lots of girls.

Quote:
Think the best ceweks we saw were at Morena, SYT, cute and pretty. But the papi sibei fucked up. He offered us 1.2m, somemore til 12midnight only. tried nego, say it's weekends and refused to back down. Ended up walking away.
Morena series of joint are banned joints on my signature.

Quote:
And not wanting to give up, asked the driver to drive us to the massage joints. All closed.... Totally... no backdoor no nothing.
Still,too early. Try after 6pm. Most would have opened. After 730pm,most would be gone. I observe the timing.

Quote:
So hunted whole early afternoon ended up with nothing. Based on my HatYai experience (HatYai same as Batam) is that if u missed/failed in the morning "Golden Picking Peak" , chances are u can forget about getting any for the day.
And boy was I right (sadly).......
Nope,i think there's bound to be a little different from Hatyai,hehehe...is it becos you visit the joints/MP at a wrong timing during a once in a year season where most places are open at a later timing or may not open at all.

Quote:
So after the exhausting morning/ear afternoon, went back to hotel for rest.
Can't bear the dejected feeling of zero achievement, I asked my friend to follow me, went up to King's massage to book 2 girls to our respective rooms for massage. Damage was 140k for 1.5 hours massage.
See,thats why i usually recommend Formosa for newbies. At least you can still have plan B,hehehe...or plan C.

Quote:
Final dmg was 140k massage + 400 FJ + 60k tips (Since her extra service was good). Hhehehehee......
At that point,i believe the girl may have also known that you reach desperation. In your case,1st timer also dont get much of a choice. I failed the same like you during my 1st trip to Batam (in fact i think i was worse off),and thats what drove me to write my summaries and guides so others do not need to repeat my mistakes.

Quote:
Driver insissted to bring us 1 more round, stating there might be more returning ceweks to the shop. So thinking no harm trying, went along.
Results? still the same......
Lol...driver even more desperate than you guys,hehehe....

Quote:
After dinner, driver still dun give up. Drive us down to Winsor.
Once inside,Alamak..... To sum it up, those sitting the the tank cmi....
1 more round around the massage joints to see if they open (still closed), told driver to forget about it and drive us back to hotel. Too sian liao....
A very very desperate driver indeed...lol. Maybe he cannot accept the facts.

Another thing,i dont know if your expectation are too high. My personal advise to those who join me in my trip is not to hold too high expectation.

SYT = poorer service and chances of runaway in the middle are higher

MILF = They usually provide better service and less chance of runaway

I will take those between SYT and MILF type tho,hehehe...

If there is a chance in future,give a try on both types to give yourself a fairer comparison. If both cant hit your expectation,it means Batam may not be suitable for you. One of the main difference between Batam girls and Thai are usually Thai girls are well trained in terms of "servicing" customers (i feel thais more committed to serve) ,whereas most of Batam ones arent,so dont expect a mind blowing bbbj or a good foreplay before the action.Unless you can break the ice. Just like the Pinoys has high GFE whereas the China Chinese has high KC power,hehehe...Batam girls (or indo girls) also has their specialities...tight pussies,some are super tight too,hehehe.... I am just comparing base on my personal perspective over same age girls of different nationalities that i bonked before.

Quote:
But the HIGHLIGHT must be the facial expression during FJ.
She was trying her best to aviod screaming and I must say it really resembles those JAV videos. after 15mins, kaboom.
Becos you didnt take the VIP room (370k/hr),hehehe...and i am learning something from you here. Gonna tweet my plan alittle if I were to visit Atalanta Spa again. Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
No again after Hari Raya for a better assessment.
I am sure your next trip will likely be better than this one.

I am saying your next trip will be better after noting that you paid a total of 600k for 1 shot in Kings at Formosa Hotel and 660k for a shot at Atalanta with usage of Spa facilities.

Quote:
***Notes:
Bros, driver mention end of Raya dates on 16th, 17th and 18th July.
During these 3 days all the massage joints/KTVs will again be closed.
Hehehehe...17th,18th and 19th (Fri,Sat and Sun) happen to be the days that I didn’t have to work,hehehehe…too bad,its public holiday and a long weekend. *sob*

Quote:
He advised best to visit around 23rd/24th and after.
Reason bring the ceweks also need time to return back Batam.
Yes,and air tickets back to Batam can be quite expensive during those time too. Which also means they need to work harder than before when they returned back from home.

Quote:
Hopefully Bro NoNo will let me join and enlighten me on his next trip out.

My itinerary coming soon,likely next week,cos bros will need time to apply leaves or take off days. Will be awaiting your PM then. I will be updating the June Batam cheong list 1st before the itinerary.

Your last trip not-so-good,i believe coming trip your will score better. My last trip isnt good either,and i believe my coming trip will be better too. Hope to be able to "score" some good goals with you in Batam.

Sincerely thank you for sharing your FR as it does took some effort to have them remembered 1st and later written down to share with others in as much details as possible.

Thank you.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Non-Asian = Price C
:
If I may share my POV..amongst Asians Japs and Koreans pay most. Next is sinkie..Malaysian and Phillipinos in general pay less than sinkie.

Thats the reason when I abroad I masquerade as a Malaysian nationality. It applies in Jakarta, HCM, Cambodia, Bangkok/Danok/Hadyai, Angeles City. In general 20/30% cheaper than sinkie.

This just based on my experience.

Now bro Nono is taikor in Batam..shld expand your wings to Jakarta. Expenses wise I would say Jakarta is worth every rupiah for cheongsters. The choices available compared to Batam is incomparable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread