The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Info

Boutique Hotel (FM1)

As said before. Went to the KTV with 2 friends after breaking fast. Quite late and just took one girl from the 2nd flr for 700 k.

In the KTV room asked her why no bedroom and she say toilet aja?

So total 2 Chivas pls the lady equal 3.5 million... not too expensive ya...

but doing in the toilet sure is no fun....

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 14-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
New Tune hotels open in Jakarta, Manila

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 14 August 2012 :-

KUALA LUMPUR: Tune Hotels recently opened two new hotels in Pasar Baru, Jakarta, and Makati, Manila, to cater to the high demand among travelers for quality and affordable accommodation.
The new hotel in Jakarta opened its doors on July 12 while the hotel in Manila opened on July 17.

"The Tune Hotel Pasar Baru has 168 rooms and a special needs room, representing the global brand's third property in Indonesia.

Tune Hotel Makati represents the second Tune Hotel in Manila and the fourth Tune Hotel in the Philippines," it added.

Tune Hotels Group Chief Executive Officer Mark Lankester said Asia has seen a continued growth in air travel due to an increase in demand for low-cost travel options.

"This trend will continue to grow and this is where hospitality providers would have to be more innovative in their offerings of products and services.

"Our expansion into key cities and destinations continues with the much awaited opening of Asoke, Bangkok, in Thailand as well as Edinburgh in Scotland and further openings in India and Indonesia," he added

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 14-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Boutique Hotel (FM1)

As said before. Went to the KTV with 2 friends after breaking fast. Quite late and just took one girl from the 2nd flr for 700 k.

In the KTV room asked her why no bedroom and she say toilet aja?

So total 2 Chivas pls the lady equal 3.5 million... not too expensive ya...

but doing in the toilet sure is no fun....
You sit on the toilet seat and let her stand on top lah. Like that not so tiring mah.
Old 14-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

privejakarta.com/category/events/

Got like a new high end club opening..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 15-08-2012, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
nmh556 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Anyone has contact for fl come hotel. I Am at Ritz kuningang. Far from everywhere. Thx bro
Old 16-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New Tune hotels open in Jakarta, Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 14 August 2012 :-

KUALA LUMPUR: Tune Hotels recently opened two new hotels in Pasar Baru, Jakarta, and Makati, Manila, to cater to the high demand among travelers for quality and affordable accommodation.
The new hotel in Jakarta opened its doors on July 12 while the hotel in Manila opened on July 17.

"The Tune Hotel Pasar Baru has 168 rooms and a special needs room, representing the global brand's third property in Indonesia.

Tune Hotel Makati represents the second Tune Hotel in Manila and the fourth Tune Hotel in the Philippines," it added.

Tune Hotels Group Chief Executive Officer Mark Lankester said Asia has seen a continued growth in air travel due to an increase in demand for low-cost travel options.

"This trend will continue to grow and this is where hospitality providers would have to be more innovative in their offerings of products and services.

"Our expansion into key cities and destinations continues with the much awaited opening of Asoke, Bangkok, in Thailand as well as Edinburgh in Scotland and further openings in India and Indonesia," he added

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Bro,
That is good to know.
Thanks a lot.

Cheers.
Old 16-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
methy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Jakarta - Alexis and Malioboro

thx bro kawabanga, celebrity standard huh? Must try one day, will write that down into my bucket list already ahaha!!
Old 16-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Okay guys to continue my FR as promised, another venue we visited during the trip was Malioboro. This is actually a hotel cum spa, and quite near to where I stay (i was staying near Plaza Indonesia/Grand Indonesia).

Club SETTINGS
Malioboro is not as posh as Alexis, but the girls standard is not too bad. The only different is they do not wear uniforms (they wear whatever they want). Girls are aplenty as well, with selections of Locals, International (Managed to check out only the PRC chicks because they were the hottest!!! but there are russians, Uzbek chicks as well) ranging from 1.2 - 2.2 mil all inclusive.
Since it is also a hotel cum spa cum disco, the entire place is quite huge and i got lost twice in two days
Rooms are not as posh or nicely decorated as Alexis (no build in stereo, only TV sets) but no complains, i'm easily pleased!

DISCO : If you want to chill and watch live performance (girls dancing on stage), you may choose to go to the disco. It's like a cabaret show but the choreography sux and the girls on the stage are ugly. I highly recommend you skip this place unless you want to sit down with your friends for a good chat before going for the real action.

LOUNGE : This is where the real choosing of vegetables take place. You can order drinks etc. too here. (I had a few bottles of Hoegarden for 60k rupiah each). The settings is like a bar and the girls will be sitting in this area (according to their designation, local, PRC, Uzbek, Korean, etc).

PROCEDURE
Similar to Alexis, the moment you arrive from the cab, you go through a metal scanner and then inside, the reception will give you a magnetic bracelet with your number. This will be used for billing of everything that you use/play inside.
You can decide to take a change first or just jump straight to the action. Since this is also a hotel, there are typical hotel facilities that you can make full use of (FOR FREE!) like the gym etc.
Once you have picked a girl from the lounge area, they will spend about 30 mins chit chatting with you either at the lounge or the Disco area, before proceeding to the real action aka 'fuck room'.

MY FR

Part 1. YoYo the Ever Smiling Goddess
YoYohas the smile of a little school girl, and i noticed her dancing while the DJ was playing Trance! Oh did I mention, the Lounge area has got it's own DJ and the DJ plays really awesome music (he was playing house/trance when i was there at night time).
And me being the sucker for cheerful girls (i like to see their expression while fucking them :P ), i picked her without hesitation. Among all the PRCs there were a few 'special grade' ones aka 'Models'. They are a bit more expensive than the normal PRCs one as they look much better (YoYo looks very Korean-ish, with a great attitude). Me and my three other friends all picked PRCs who could really chat so we bought them drinks and had a really good time just talking and joking with them. THis part i have to give them maxxxxximum GFEs because we were treated like long lost friends and this made the experience a WHOLE LOT better!

After that, time for action. We went to the bedroom, and the first thing YoYOasked me was to guess her age. I guessed 22, but hell i was wrong! She was only 20 but her boobs were really MATURED for her age! Her flawless skin and her sculptured body only works to mesmerize my little didi even more.
I told her i wanted to rest for a while before we proceeded to action (this is always my foreplay plan hehehehe) and she obliged willingly. Cleanliness level was there because she gave me mouthwash etc. to use and brush my teeth right as we entered the room.
Foreplay done, she naughtily undressed me and teased me about my red undies (isnt it normal!!??) and then we went for a nice warm shower.
BBBJ was hot and cold which was fantastic after a good drinking session. We basically performed each and every style in the Karma Sutra (might be a bit exaggerated but yaaaaa), her size is just nice for me, about 160-165 cm (i'm 170) and it felt good just carrying her around in all the diff positions.

While fucking halfway, i was surprised because the in room phone rang. It was the timekeeper!! We have finished our allocated time!! Damn....1 Hour finished without me even realizing"? WTF!!?? That was how awesome and passionate our love making session! MAXIMUM GFE

Looks: 9/10,
something like the link above, with short hair, dyed dark brown.
Boobs: 33B (not a champion here, but pink nipples rawks~~~)
Height: 1.60m?? quite petite
BBBJ: 9/10, very good and stimulating
AR: didnt try, not a fan of anything anal
Catbath: 8/10
FJ: 10/10
Overall: 9/10, one of the best i've ever tried.... in fact after I left Jakarta, the first memory that comes to my mind is her. Too bad she works in this kind of places. If I have met her in real life, I swear i would court her! Sometimes in life, you just have to let go and move on
Old 16-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

btw the mami's name is Cindy and she could be quite cocky at first but after my friends and I spent on drinks like nobody's business she got a bit more attentive to us :P
Old 17-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

nice FR bro
Old 17-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: New Tune hotels open in Jakarta, Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by aduadu View Post
Bro,
That is good to know.
Thanks a lot.

Cheers.
Woii Aakumu @ Aduadu @ Teteku @ many more

Still conning samsters huh

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 18-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
davidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

bro,
was in Jakarta, it is two days before hari raya, the scene is quite dead, most of the girls are preparing to go home.
I got luck, one of my regulars invited me back to her village to celebrate hari raya......
Looks like it is going to take about two weeks before they start to get back to normal.
Old 19-08-2012, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
surf0215 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

To all the bros here. Noobs especially bcos the old birds can look after themselves.

I haven't been posting much and can't remember the last time I posted but after reading all the earlier posts. I had to post something to help mankind, the horny ones at least.

Jakarta can be the most fun trip you can have for your dollar if you use abit of common sense and learn to be adventurous but not stupid. It is as simple as researching by google or go to my personal fav website jakarta100bars.

Be it sourcing for an upmarket venue to mix it up with jkt's elites or unloading your meat sausage's contents into local ayam for 30SGD a pop, its gonna be able to give you a head start before you touchdown at the airport.

Whatever your desires and yearnings, the city has got pretty much everything you might be looking for. I am too lazy to FR everything and if I really got down to it, it'll prob take me a week or so just for last month and it was during fasting month.

They say the land of smiles is the sex capital of the world? Having spent a fair bit of time in both, I would say jkt has got to be right up there in terms of sexual fun per dollar. You just got to know where to look.

No need to pay anybody, do your own research and reap the rewards. Btw, some dude wrote a couple of books on jkt's underbelly. Its a good read and pretty close to what really happens there.

Some tips on cheonging in JKT

1. Cabs - Stick to metered ones like Silverbirds, Bluebirds, Express, Whitehorse(NEW) - If you stay central, shld get to most places below 50k rupiah(normal traffic)

2. Do your research on anything and everything like rules of engagement, price, tips, opening hrs etc.

3. Stay away from street food if you are new. If you have to, only eat food that are hot off the pan.

Some places you might want to check out

1. Hotel Travel(Mangga Besar) - Gigantic brothel. Sex tourist hotspot!

2. Sands Spa - Health spa with plus plus plus....

3. Stadium club - For hardcore clubbers and junkies

4. X2 - Wednesday clubbing hotspot for normal pple.

5. CJs(Hotel Mulia) - Club with nice band but full of FLs.

6. Immigrant(Plaza Indo) - Upmarket restr/bar/club. Sat nite is best. Dress to impress the executive crowd. Lots of models.

7. Skye(BCA building) - New roof top lounge. Hottest place with the hottest people right now. A little pretentious and xpensive but I had never seen this many hot women in one place before.

That's all for now. I'll be there next month so whoever wants to hangout can PM me.
Old 19-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 19-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri to one & all

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread