The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Bros pls advise if give maid money, will her employer accuse her of theft?
Sorry bro. Your question funny le. Your giving $$ has nothing to do with whether she is stealing fr her employers le. How she got hold of the $$ is her god damn business ma. She can always say her friend lend her one lor.

Many of my Pinoys do part time on Sundays doing housekeeping. Of cos illegal but you can always cook up ur own stories ma.

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!
Old 29-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by echorny View Post
bro. Your question funny le. Your giving $$ has nothing to do with whether she is stealing fr her employers le. How she got hold of the $$ is her god damn business ma. She can always say her friend lend her one lor.

Many of my Pinoys do part time on Sundays doing housekeeping. Of cos illegal but you can always cook up ur own stories ma.
Thank you for the reply.
juz a thought flashes thru my mind.
Old 30-01-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for the reply.
juz a thought flashes thru my mind.
Your thots are not exactly wrong a sudden increase of her cash holding will raise suspicion.
Old 30-01-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
cristoleo82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Hi folks, trying to share my story here.

I have been observer at this thread as i wanted to have an bonking maid experience into my cheonging session. I read all stories and advice. I think i gather a whole lot of reading experience, i thought i should put these into hands on experience.

So there i go, download those dating apps and start the game. As i am a regular typical married guy with quite abit standard routine, i have problems with "Only Sunday" type. Chatted with few, end up having a handful limited choices.

Ya, lack of experience i screw up my 1st potential (not that screw thingy). And the 2nd one too fierce that i think is a bad move to up her.

Now, here comes my 3rd one and things are going in my favor. I chatted with her like a week and finally able to meet up at weekday, lunch time.

Because i drive, i pick her up and after few minutes of ice breaking... Next thing i know? Unclip her bra sucking away her nipples, frenching, fingering and no she doesn't want to up in car... She releases me with tight sensational suctional BBBJ.

I be keeping her as we both totally agreed on our T&C.

Thanks all seniors here with stories and advice. Really helps alot. Cheers!
Old 30-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still trying very hard cheers!!!!
will update here once i have ONE!
gambateh!
Old 01-02-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently go on street, always got maid smile to me when i nod my head at them. I think as human they have needs too, so Keep wondering if they fl. Thinking of trying my luck asking to be friend first n then pricing. Is the price 50 reasonable or too much for unlimited bonk? Dun really interested into getting free bonk.
Old 01-02-2015, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well... initially, i thought of quiting maid hunting after little investment return for year 2014. But here I am again... I have been teasing a maid on FB for 2 months or so and chat irregularly over there, giving compliment to her looks and some advices. then she gave me her number and wants me to call her when I'm free. but i told her, i'm not a phone guy, if wanna chat, it's either via chats or meetup... she agree to meet me in one of Feb's Sunday. Hopefully I can get a bit of kisses on the 1st meetup with her. I am slow steady, not that aggressive to approach potential maid. so some tongue fight on 1st will be an achievement for me.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristoleo82 View Post
Hi folks, trying to share my story here.

I have been observer at this thread as i wanted to have an bonking maid experience into my cheonging session. I read all stories and advice. I think i gather a whole lot of reading experience, i thought i should put these into hands on experience.

So there i go, download those dating apps and start the game. As i am a regular typical married guy with quite abit standard routine, i have problems with "Only Sunday" type. Chatted with few, end up having a handful limited choices.

Ya, lack of experience i screw up my 1st potential (not that screw thingy). And the 2nd one too fierce that i think is a bad move to up her.

Now, here comes my 3rd one and things are going in my favor. I chatted with her like a week and finally able to meet up at weekday, lunch time.

Because i drive, i pick her up and after few minutes of ice breaking... Next thing i know? Unclip her bra sucking away her nipples, frenching, fingering and no she doesn't want to up in car... She releases me with tight sensational suctional BBBJ.

I be keeping her as we both totally agreed on our T&C.

Thanks all seniors here with stories and advice. Really helps alot. Cheers!
Can share T&C?
Old 01-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thebigobr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scammer View Post
Anyone interested to trade Wechat contact for 34DD indo maid. Mine is authentic and need some sweet talk to get her out.

Only available 2 days a month. Do not let her know you know her here.

I looking for someone who knows a maid who likes to F around and also on cam F around. This one is.
So please be true.

Thanks and good luck.
Bro i have a few maid contact to exchange
Old 01-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Im in LP now waiting for a fb ... we din meet up since last bonk which is i think 7mths ago... is gd to keep the connection u dunno when they have needs again..

Gd luck hunting bros!!
Old 01-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Im in LP now waiting for a fb ... we din meet up since last bonk which is i think 7mths ago... is gd to keep the connection u dunno when they have needs again..

Gd luck hunting bros!!
Looking forward to your juicy pictures bro ...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 01-02-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Shit!! She is having menses!! WTF... Haizz its gonna end wit bbbj..
Old 01-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post

Gd luck hunting bros!!
There r no budget hotel at LP. Need to cab n the queue at the taxi stand is so crowded.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
There r no budget hotel at LP. Need to cab n the queue at the taxi stand is so crowded.
Aiya I could have give u a lift.. im already in hotel . Round one ended..
Old 01-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Looking forward to your juicy pictures bro ...........
As u requested bro.

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1