The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
U kopi at toast box ? Lol also gt syts
I avoid Toast Box. It is overpriced and really damn stupid lo. I cannot understand how people actually pay for overpriced coffee and what is deemed as sandwich lo.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I avoid Toast Box. It is overpriced and really damn stupid lo. I cannot understand how people actually pay for overpriced coffee and what is deemed as sandwich lo.
Overpriced pussy in china no one complain makan loti and lim kopi everyone complaint
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 22-07-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Qiqi 2831A

It was a stormy evening with nasty traffic jams clogging up the roads on the way down to geylang. Didn't have any particular girl in mind so thought why not head down to one of my fave houses 2831A and ask willie or gwee to recommend some new girls.

Opened the door and surprised to see not many customers around but nearly the full house of girls, except for ziyi, sitting there - xiaoyu, caishan, paris, xinyi and qiqi. Must be the bad weather and terrible traffic. I think they recently changed the traffic light timings in the area making it really hard to clear two traffic lights at once these days..

Anyway, was thinking of calling from other houses but qiqi gave me this naughty look as I sat there drinking my tea. She was dressed in a nice halter neck like those small spicy ah lians I used to chase in marina bay back when they had canto, bowling alleys, steamboat and kite flying there. The more I looked at her the more she looked like a secondary school mate of mine. She smiled friendlily at me, while the other girls seemed more interested in their phones or tablets.

After finishing my tea and observing a few other girls come in and out of the house, willie looked at me and asked me whether needed him to recommend me any girls.

I said no need and told him that I wanted to take qiqi, so he called her over and she signed the book and up we went.

As we walked up the stairs, she grabbed tightly to my arm like a little girl and the more I looked at her, the more she looked like my secondary school crush.

Once in the room, I grabbed her and began helping her strip as I planted kisses on her neck and back. "噢, 你很坏..."she gasped.

Undid her bra and out came a small pair of b-cups. I began to suck on them and she just stood there and let me do it with her eyes closed as if in a trance... "好爽啊... 宝贝..." Then she pinched my nose to stop me and invited me into the shower.

Once inside, as she was soaping me up, I reached for her pussy and began stroking it as I bent down to French her.... it was a nice feeling and we Frenched for quite a while in the shower with her hand stroking my cock and my hand fingering her pussy... very natural feeling with this girl.

As she was only about 1.5m something in height, I felt like I was with a little girl and so I carried her out of the shower and laid her on the bed after her shower routine which included the usual body rubs, licks and bbbj.

On the bed, we frenched for a while before she proceeded with her routine of catbath, AR, BBBJ and then cap on to ride.... all this while she kept looking at me like a mischievous child... giggling sweetly every now and then

What happened later was a blur as we fucked in several positions, wildly and without following any particular routine - rolling all over the bed like school kids.
It felt so good doing it with a small young looking girl...

Finally when all was said and done, she lay there in my arms fondling my hair, and giving my chest playful licks to arouse me as she asked me if I wanted to extend for a second round...

To be honest, I would not have minded going for round 2 but I had already fixed another appointment, so I had to sadly decline.

Overall I would give this girl a 6.8. She is not very pretty but more for those who like simple GND SYT type with a naughty streak... like one of those mischievous schoolgirls who like hanging around past midnight and getting in trouble when they should be safe and sound in bed... certainly a good cum dump after a stressful day...
Old 24-07-2014, 09:39 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
haha agreed. same goes to ya kun & wang
i rather drink my fav teh c at kopi tiam in GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Very high class leh......i only drink kopi O 休呆......rich people is different.........i though federal new guy.....why he n slyer ,max priest together leh ????......different standard wat compare to them.....
how come group me, federer & max priest together?
i don't think there are any similarities between the 3 of us
Old 24-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Overpriced pussy in china no one complain makan loti and lim kopi everyone complaint
Why would singapore men care whether pussy in china is overpriced? Unless he long term stay in china.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
An Angel Touches my Sexual Senses ...

]WL Name - Caishan
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.64m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L2831A
Misc Info - Debuted in Mar 2014. It is high time for me to show my support for this one helluva hot and passionate WL ...

Caishan is an orientally-pretty, proportionately slim and fair lass. She has womanly wide hip and somewhat perky butts. She has jet black straight tress which looks great on her ... Her facial features are rather refined except her frontal teeth which may not compliment her overall facial outlook. She has huge double eyelid eyes with large black pupil ... On the surface, she looks very demure and simple but deep down inside her, she is a determine, confident and feisty lass ... She is someone who dare to speak out and confront the situation if she is offended and/or if she is not pleased with the situation presented to her.

She has perky A cupper frontal assets with very attractive cherry-like reddish nips ... Her pussy is equally pretty looking, which is reddish in color and labias are well concealed within her vagina wall ... It is a neat and narrow slit opening and hence, one needs to prise it open to expose the yummilicious oyster ... Pussy hair is sparsely populated and hairless around the vagina opening. No problem having a delightful feast at her downsouth ... I have had a good time eating her abalone ... Yummy! Yummilicious! Her pussy was very tight and moist and yet I have had a slippery+shiok+warm feeling wherever I thrusted my dick deep and hard into her pussy even though there was a 0.03 mm barrier in-between ... No blemish or tattoo in sight on her super smooth & fair bod.

She was ultra spontaneous and passionate in the process starting from the pre-shower segment, in the shower, followed by bedroom fore-play and ultimately when we climaxed in the finale. I must say I have had a good time fucking this lass each and every time I booked her ... The good thing was, she didn't go thru the usual repertoires that most WLs would ... We were like real lovers having a sleazy & kinky rendezvous in a motel ... Lotsa passionate & hot frenching, sexually-intense petting cum fore-play, and passionate coital from pre-shower to the bedroom fore-play segment ... and during the grand finale in the coital segment where we always strived to reach orgasm together ... I really enjoyed my session with this pretty lass thoroughly ... This kinda spontaneity is a rare find in GL commerical sex scene these days for me ... I was simply on heaven in double quick pace ... Words alone can't describe exactly how I felt at that juncture ... Last but not least, she touched my sexual senses in an erotic fashion ... She is definitely a keeper in my book ...

Looks - 7.4/10
Bod - 7.5/10
Tits - 7.2/10 Compensated by her perky reddish nips
Pussy - 8.0/10 One of the handful beautiful looking oysters I have chanced upon in GL
Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10 Spontaneously and wild!
Shower Routine - N/A No action but we were rollicking in the shower like kids playing with water ... Bwahahaha ...
Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10
AR -N/A She said her mouth is meant for kissing and not licking ones ass-h@le
BBBJ - 7.8/10 Deep-throated and sensuous
FJ - 8.5/10 Very passionate, hot and engaging ... Mesmerizing!
RTF - Already did her for umpteen times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-08-2014, 05:24 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Angel Touches my Sexual Senses ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

][B]WL Name - Caishan
Nice FR bro later someone not happy u wrote FR on her huh
Old 03-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: An Angel Touches my Sexual Senses ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Who not happy?

My fav also Cai Shan.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:53 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Who not happy?

My fav also Cai Shan.
Maybe he scares super long queue after the FR was posted
One of My fav is cai shan too
Old 05-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8112 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

tried Xiao Yu 2831A. nothing to shout about. face & body wise, acceptable. but service wise, normal service. no frenching and only allow very short pussy painting. rtf No!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe he scares super long queue after the FR was posted
One of My fav is cai shan too
Yr fav very long list. Some more got secret fav
Old 06-08-2014, 07:30 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Someone u said maybe changed hearts liao i saw him at 54A thread lol showing concern on wl named nana..
Old 06-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As long as she works in GL, she is still a public property to a certain extent ... If that "someone" whom you were referring to is so protective over her, he might wanna propose and enter a "Bao" agreement with her ...

Quote:
Someone u said maybe changed hearts liao i saw him at 54A thread lol showing concern on wl named nana..
That's the beauty of GL commercial sex arena ... If one fails to meet his personal agenda out of that particular WL, he can chose to move on ... Not very healthy to hanker after one WL and to embark on the extreme like our uniquely-infamous samster, Gigolodick ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-08-2014 at 11:37 AM.
Old 07-08-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
As long as she works in GL, she is still a public property to a certain extent ...
That's the beauty of GL commercial sex arena ... If one fails to meet his personal agenda out of that particular WL, he can chose to move on ... Not very healthy to hanker after one WL and to embark on the extreme like our uniquely-infamous samster, Gigolodick ...
Yeah baoing of APs are certainly some bros pursuits to boast their egos... Anyway when come to matters of hearts we only wiser if we are party who are watching from the sideline..
Old 07-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As long as she works in GL, she is still a public property to a certain extent ... If that "someone" whom you were referring to is so protective over her, he might wanna propose and enter a "Bao" agreement with her ...

Well said, wise words that is true but painful to the ears.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1