The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27784 / Power: 32
meatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Found this SYT at Jln Molek H13. With $80 (30min.)/ $100 (45min.) price tag , really value for money.

Name: SiSi. No.77.
House: L24, H13, Jln Molek, Eagle's base.
Age: 22 yrs young. But looks like ard 20 young cute gal.
Experience: Started work in GL from Nov 13. Worked in China KTV.

Looks: She looks like a poly gal. long hair with mini hot pant. She is quite shy likes a small gal. My cup of tea. 7.5/10
Body: Not so tall, abit meaty, quite smooth and nice to touch. Far look no so fair but near look ok. Ass is rounded and smooth, v nice to rub. 7.5/10.

Boobs: A cup, Nip is red color. Not suitable for boobs lover. 6.5/10.

Show is normal, provides a brief BBBJ in bath room. shiok !!

Action on the bed: provides catbath on upper body, licks balls. Then come to BBBJ, v nice. Nowadays very hard to find a cat 80 which give BBBJ. 8/10.

French: dont speak french.

AR/ painting: NIL.

FJ: She used the 0.03 Japan Oka cap. Do it in 3 positions, cow gal, doggy and missionary. Pussy is nice looking and quite tight.

GFE: She is quite shy but friendy. 8/10

RTF: 2 times. 1st time $80 for 30min. 2nd time $100 for 45 min.

I think she can beat many cat 80 WL in L8/66E and cat 100 in L6/68. But this is only my personal view.

According to the lady OKT, we can call her at any shops at L16/L18/L20 or WesterH with nice rooms, at the same price and duration. Next time I may try to call her from Yik Tiow Long to enjoy the nice room, nice gal with lower price. Haha!

Wanted to RTF but she is off today.
Old 17-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VT007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can update on the available girls there now? heard 1 just gone too
Old 28-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, would like to wish all Muslim brothers Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

And now for a small field report on a July newbie...

Think with quite a few houses having their new girls start work this week, we can expect a jam in several shops in geylang.

However, fret not, one can get a good bonk without having to join a long queue.

Look no further than Lorong 24, Jalan Molek, House 13 where there are some July newbies who arrived earlier this month.

I had gone there looking for a RTF with 06, but sad to find out she left

Was about to proceed to 2831A down the road but the OKT said there were some new girls that just started their first day at work and if I wanted to look. wah, heng ah! First blood liao!

The OKT paraded them out, can't remember the numbers but all single digit I think, like 01, 02, 03...

I picked 03 (ling san) who looked fair and young. My type.

Went into the room. I helped her strip, revealing nice soft B-cups. Wow. Her skin was so fair and smooth... almost flawless

In the bath she did the usual rubbing against my body with the soap and a BBBJ... wow her skin so smooth, would be perfect to work in Yi Tiao Long... maybe next time should try ask her go there and try if she can do one dragon service...

her face is so cute.... looks like my JC friend... Ask her age, she said 25. To be honest she looks more like 17-20 years old to me. Really her skin so fair and flawless, could not get enough of it...

On the bed, her cat bath was nothing to be excited about. Normal and needs great improvement. And NO AR

But her BBBJ... wow... she did a 360 BBBJ and that handstand thing where her legs go into the air and onto the wall.... and then the way she fucked my cock with her face.... wow... her mouth became like a mini vagina... riding my cock with her face... twisting and turning her head, and her tongue twirling around my cock... saliva swirling inside her mouth and dripping down my cock cleaning it thoroughly ... OMG!

The best part was seeing a full view of her very young looking body with flawless skin... her sweet pussy and cute tits.... super nice...

Once she was done with her BBBJ which was the highlight of her routine, I gave her a good licking, exploring almost every inch of her smooth body and she just lay there obediently enjoying every second....

Time for sex... wow, her pussy is tight for me.. I guess cos it's her first day... Tried to French but not successful, she only let me suck and kiss her lips.... can't get past to French....

But never mind, I licked her everywhere else till she exclaimed in pleasure.... oh, she has this natural expression to express the pleasure and yet torture I was putting her under by banging her and licking at the same time... especially in our final stance where I pinned her down in prone position, jacked up her head so I could see every twitch of her face and throttled her from behind till I exploded. WOW.

OMG that was so good. Long time never had a smooth fair young looking girl with almost flawless skin who also has just enough boobs (B) for me to play with... Not in geylang at least...

By the way, did I mention she bears a 40 percent resemblance to Melody Chen? except fairer, younger looking and smaller?

After the session ended, we lay there looking into each others eyes and hugging as she played with my dick like a joystick, as it was still hard as a rock... I would seriously go for round 2 but had to rush off.

This girl's service nothing to shout about - no AR, no frenching, weak catbath but GREAT BBBJ routine.

However, her young smooth fair almost flawless skin is damn rare these days in Geylang.

I predict she is going to one of the upcoming ang pais soon with 10 customers a day if I am not wrong - already since I first bonked her, she has her name in a lot of the sign in books in different geylang houses... I would guess that her service would also have improved by now as I tried her a few weeks ago.

Probably this week a good time to try her with everyone focussing on the newest arrivals starting on Tuesday.

03 is also still fairly fresh and new as she also arrived this month only. Grab it while its fresh man!

Just a small tip from me to help all bros. Have a good banging week ahead!
Old 03-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 12
ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!
Ling San (03) of 24M13

Ling San (03) of 24M13 is a Hunan girl with a pleasant GND look of about 23 years old. She worked in Zhongshan before coming to GL.

Looks: She is a pleasant GND girl with little makeup. 03 is about 162cm in height and does not put on air. Her demeanour is friendly and approachable. 7.2/10.

Body: Her fair body is well proportioned and toned. She is gifted with a pair of 34B natural boobs, good for licking, sucking and fondling. They are slightly saggy. Her legs are shapely and straight. The butts are rounded and bouncy. Her tummy is flat. 7.4/10.

Prelude: She helps me to undress and we engage in small talk. She strips herself quickly and leads me to the bathroom. 7.1/10.

Shower: 03 cleans me up thoroughly and offers a good 5 minutes of body massage in three variations; frontal/back, back/frontal and frontal/frontal. Shiok is the word. There is a round of licking starting from the nipples and she moves to the didi leading to sensational BBBJ. 7.5/10.

Catbath: Boobs massaging is exciting ; nipples to nipples contact and movement is sensational. Licking and sucking of my back and front prepare me for the next pampering. 7.4/10,

AR: not provided, but the other outstanding services more than compensate me for this omission.

BBBJ: although it is not a deep throat, she spends a lot of effort , say 5 to 8 minutes to stimulate me in offering 360 degrees Dongguan BBBJ. Her licking and sucking increase in power as time goes by. She is one of the best in GL. 8/10.

FJ: She starts with cowgal and increases the momentum with time. We switch to sitting position and again change to missionary. I try doggie and it is exciting to pump on her bouncy butts. I switch back to back missionary and unload the reserve. She is very accommodating in satisfying me in the various positions. 8/10.

Frenching: We engage in licks kissing only and will try frenching in the RTF session. 6.5/10.

GFE: It is easy to talk her. Being a friendly and cheerful person, it is a joy to be with her. 7.5/10.

Overall: 03 gives me one solid hour of pleasure and her standard of service is high. Unlike some wls , she does not use TCSS to short cut her services. 7.5/10.

RTF: YES!

Last edited by ss333; 04-08-2014 at 12:00 AM.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatvegelove View Post
Found this SYT at Jln Molek H13. With $80 (30min.)/ $100 (45min.) price tag , really value for money.

Name: SiSi. No.77.

Looks: She looks like a poly gal. long hair with mini hot pant. She is quite shy likes a small gal. My cup of tea. 7.5/10
Body: Not so tall, abit meaty, quite smooth and nice to touch. Far look no so fair but near look ok. Ass is rounded and smooth, v nice to rub. 7.5/10.

Action on the bed: provides catbath on upper body, licks balls. Then come to BBBJ, v nice. Nowadays very hard to find a cat 80 which give BBBJ. 8/10.

FJ: She used the 0.03 Japan Oka cap. Do it in 3 positions, cow gal, doggy and missionary. Pussy is nice looking and quite tight.

I think she can beat many cat 80 WL in L8/66E and cat 100 in L6/68. But this is only my personal view.

According to the lady OKT, we can call her at any shops at L16/L18/L20 or WesterH with nice rooms, at the same price and duration. Next time I may try to call her from Yik Tiow Long to enjoy the nice room, nice gal with lower price. Haha!

Wanted to RTF but she is off today.

hi bro does this Sisi looks abit like a younger version of Kelly chen hui ling? i remembered trying one which matches yr FR there before too. overall enjoyed my session with her just that i prefer more commando type of WL.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatvegelove View Post

Name: SiSi. No.77.q

So.is this house a cat 50/80/100/150?
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 04-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
So.is this house a cat 50/80/100/150?
Bro, maybe I can help with your query.

This house is cat150 but I think they may have girls that downgraded to $100 or $80.

If you go this house, I recommend you try 03, 99 or 88.
Old 24-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried 88 today. Find it hard to break the ice with her. Very aloof and distant. GFE practically zero.
Old 24-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Tried 88 today. Find it hard to break the ice with her. Very aloof and distant. GFE practically zero.
Try her house mate 03 is better. 03 is a July new girl, more enthusiastic about service.

Not sure what is going on with 88, but heard some similar comments recently from others.
Old 25-08-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Is 22 still around?
Old 03-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
coffeebean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is bmw still around?
Old 21-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Is bmw still around?
Got a girl called bmw?
Old 21-10-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

Pretty new to the Geylang scene as I'm more of an FL supporter, used to try FLs but I'm pretty much retired now. once in a while still need to check clear right?

Saw an earlier post recommending 03, 88, or 99 so tried 03 recently. Here's my short summary.

Looks: Pretty okay I guess, I'm more into the looks department and she looks alright.
Body: Not fat at all which I like, smooth skin and normal B cup which is good enough.
French: I'm more into kissing so never tried to speak french.
GFE: nice girl to chitchat with, not an icequeen for sure.
BBBJ: Pretty normal so spend more time on FJ.
FJ: Very service oriented. I mostly do missionary while seeing her expression.

Did take a look at 88 and 99, maybe will try 99 next time as she has very fair skin.

Anybody tried 99 recently?
Old 21-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddo78 View Post
Got a girl called bmw?
Hi bro, I checked with the wife of the OKT of 24M13 about 2 months ago whether the legendary BMW was still working. She answered yes but this Malaysain WL would only serve her regulars. BMW will call up those regular bros before she returns to Singapore and each of them will go for 2 to 3 sessions. BTW each session lasts only 45 minutes. She does not work often and ordinary cheongsters like me will have not any chance of upping her.

I had 2 sessions with BMW about 3 to 4 years ago with a vivid memory. She is now probably in mid-thirties and is very sexy and womanly. This WL is very aggressive in her service. I remember that she strips me very quickly and BBBJs me without washing me or my didi. Then she pushes me to the bed and continues with the service. It is really a fantastic and wild experience. I had been raped by a woman. Even the hot ex-WLs like Lady of 1803 and Le Le of 1615 could only reach half to three quarters of BMW's intensity scale.

Last edited by victorlee123; 22-10-2014 at 04:50 PM.
Old 13-11-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

Anything new?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1