The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2014, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
keverus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h66

Agree g10 good for quick and cheap bonk. Fair skin, decent boobs and sufficient butt for doggy.
Old 16-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for g19 niki

Tall, slim, v fair, toned, firm A cup cute boobs. Exactly the kind of body one will fantasize to pick up from disco & bring back to fuck.

Sharp, a bit masculine face.

Her pussy not tight but she makes up for it by giving me bbbj, finger fuck, finger her anus, french kissing.

Her nips r nicely shapely & aroused.

I love to imagine bring her out & she dressed in short, tight, cleavage revealing blouse & other man can only ogle & can't touch.
Old 17-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

G19 is indeed looking fine.
tried her previously when she had her hair tied up.
saw her again when I went for G20 with her hair down. damn chio. should have went for her instead.
Old 18-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
royalnineteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
FR for g19 niki

Tall, slim, v fair, toned, firm A cup cute boobs. Exactly the kind of body one will fantasize to pick up from disco & bring back to fuck.

Her pussy not tight but she makes up for it by giving me bbbj, finger fuck, finger her anus, french kissing.

I love to imagine bring her out & she dressed in short, tight, cleavage revealing blouse & other man can only ogle & can't touch.
you sure G19 can finger fuck and finger her anus?
Old 28-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by keverus View Post
Agree g10 good for quick and cheap bonk. Fair skin, decent boobs and sufficient butt for doggy.
is my fav CIM queen G10 still around? if not mistaken she'll ROD soon in Sep after 2 yrs & countless RT-CIM kekeke
Old 28-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3920 / Power: 14
apple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond repute

yes bro g10 should still be around for a few more months. I last rtf her early this month and she told me she still has 4 more months to go.
Old 29-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
FR for g19 niki

finger her anus?? wow.. she resist even i just tried to touch..

she's damn power in bed.. cowgirl is the best to view her body..
RTF later..!!
Old 14-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

was the first customer of gal 19 today. short fr below:

step into 666 even before the gals stepped into the fish tank. went into room6. gal 19 was combing her hair. I sat on the bed beside to take off my shoe. my oh my, I was staring at her butt. she had on a red, semi translucent dress, can see her panties quite clearly, that slim, small but somehow a little peaky ass. those can see but cannot touch butts we see ever so often in town. now finally within my reach.

first look, showed me a black face. slowly warmed up after cracking some jokes with her. her English is quite good for a WL. action was quite SOP. I would think repeat visit shd improve.

overall not a bad fuck. might visit her again.
Old 16-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

Today saw L6H66 came four new girls but all bro just for yr info they have not start work yet i was outside waiting for my girl finish her work so just nice four new girls arrival from L6H66 boss car... first come out from the car and walk in to the shop was a meaty girls age i think above 25 ba look sorry guys she is not my type cos i don't like meaty girls la peisay you must go check this out yrself liao, second girls also about the same as first girls abit meaty type also same old same old i will not bother her look due to meaty hehe..., OMG third girls is HOT man slim long legs around 165cm at less, age i think between 24 -27 ba no make up and quite chio man thai girls type of fair long black hair till waist area smile to me very friendly smile good i like but too bad i have my girls inside liao so i have no chance to try any other girls in this house liao perhaps any bro try liao give a good fr ya i will like to read about this girls! last girl who came in also a gem man slim long legs too tall around 165cm too i was sitting down so i maybe wrong about judging the height but is she pretty too age around 24-26 also but i still like the third girls this two girls have that kind of model height and look i am serious they really have that kind of look lor both are long black hair long slim leg.. sorry boob i not too sure also cause both also wearing Tshirt not very fitting type so i can't tell from there. Ok end my story here the rest please visit all new girls on the date of 25 aug 2014 hopefully there are body check out will pass or else we can say goodbye to them liao! good luck everyone and good night!!

PS total got five new girls my girl told me the other one came early before i reach the house. so bro may check out yrself ya! cheers
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 19-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Any kind bro wanna advise when will the 5 new WL start work?
Thanks a lot.

Would also appreciate anyone who can up my reputation.
I will have reputation power of 11 after I reach positive 35 points judging from my join date.
I will return favour after being able to do so. Thanks.
Old 19-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Any kind bro wanna advise when will the 5 new WL start work?
Thanks a lot.

Would also appreciate anyone who can up my reputation.
I will have reputation power of 11 after I reach positive 35 points judging from my join date.
I will return favour after being able to do so. Thanks.
little bird told me around 25 aug.
up u but u need 40 points to get power 10-11, which stil a long way to go
Old 20-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: L6h66G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
tried her

look = icy queen look, like ex 866g g26
gfe = icy queen attitude like 866g g26, but (heng ah) warmed up after a while
bod = gnd, a little bah bah here n there
language = reasonable english
blow = very good, gd suction, no teeth, i like, top
main course = ok, i got what i wanted

overall ok but rather commercial/mechanical, kiv.
leaving in oct, so i was told.
rtf her recently, ok got what i came for, but stil same ice queen attitude...in fact worse and totally felt commercial this time round.

maybe ord soon...i dunno, no more rtf for me unless really no choice.
Old 20-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: L6h66

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
little bird told me around 25 aug.
up u but u need 40 points to get power 10-11, which stil a long way to go
Thanks for the advice.
Also thanks bro toshiba and bro Francesco for the up.
Will return favour once given power.

Bro Toshiba don't mind can send me a message so that I can locate your post after given power to do so?
Old 20-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Gene123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro first time here any nice gal intro thanks
Old 22-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

found another gem in this house. those brothers who have pm me previously can PM me again. must quote magic word. anything close is good enough.

I think now my rep power and rep point are credible enough.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1