The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: Frenching PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
No girls score beyond 8/10 based on my beauty criteria.
Her face suits my taste so I'm a bit biased by giving her high pts
you recall who you score >7.75 ? interested to know.
Old 14-07-2014, 09:52 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
you recall who you score >7.75 ? interested to know.
Cannot recall. I bonked too much til forgetful
Old 16-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
higgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is really late FR. TOo busy lately and no time to write FR. I actually tasted her early last week. Anyway, nice one , I had enjoyed my session with her. I like her attitude and the way she make me feel comfortable. Chatty and power GFE.

I like her lips and eyes a lot. The way she french is , ahem, fucking nice. I tasted her lips for a long time, man…. dammn shiok! So, keep things short, This is my brief FR for her:

NAME: You You
HOUSE: 1608
ORIGIN: PRC
LOOKS: 7.5/10 (nice eyes and lips. Love her voice and very cute)
BUILD: Small size but not the skinny type. Some tummy fat, but dun matter.she look sweet.
BOOBS: B (soft boobs)
KISS/FRENCH: Yes/ Yes (Power frencher and kisser. I like!)
AR: I skip.
PAINTING: Never try
BJ: 7.5/10 (She do BBBJ, but I ask for BJ as usual. She seems to love it. Kiss my dick and balls + sucking them.)
CATBATH: 7/10
MASSAGE: She offered but I didn’t want it.
GFE : 8.5/10 (Power. her voice makes it really more effective. Very ‘teh’ kind. Maybe I have good chemistry with her)
ATTITUDE: 9/10 (I score her high. Very nice. I like how she treat me. hahhaa)
FJ : 8.5/10 (Passionate and into the act.)
RTF : YES!!!

Until my next bonk … everyone be well!!!

Cheers!
Old 16-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You You Lor 16 House 08

Below is my rating for her

Look: 8 SYT with sweet smile

Boobs: B cup natural and firm

Body: 7.5 shapely and balanced

Catbath: 8 she used her boobs to massage me for a good 5 minutes, followed
by a sensual catbath from back to front

BBBJ: 7.5 deep, tender and sensational

AR: 7.5 open my butt and really lick

Frenching: 8 good and passionate frenching

Painting: 8 allow me to paint her almost as long as I want. super wet

FJ: 8.5 obliging, responsive and proactive, started with cowgirl, doggie and
ended with missionary with fierce tongue fight as I abt to release

Attitude: 8.5 friendly and not a time watcher. Willing to engage in small talks.

RTF: Yes!
Old 16-07-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A short FR for pretty Rong Rong . A gem not to be miss !

Looks: 8/10 Sweet and gentle type ! Her eyes is a killer !
Body: fair and she is tall !
Boobs: V beautiful C Cup natural with v light brownish nips !
French: She a natural
Catbath: nt bad. Still hv rm for improvement.
BBBJ: V hardworking with deep throat !
Painting: Wet Wet Wet !
FJ: Accomodating. Tried spoon , cowgirl n missionary.
GFE: Deadly !!
Attitude: V friendly and will made u feel at ease.
Rtf : y not !
Old 18-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
asdfgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on You You (1608)

Face: 7.2/10 ((sweetie pie with blur meimei look)

Body: 7.0/10 (Rather small in size & petite)

Boobs: 7.3/10 (B natural boobs with nice light brown nips. I enjoyed licking, sucking and teasing her tits.)

Catbath: 7.8/10 (Very hardworking girl. Started from the back & move to the front. i like the way her tongue glide through my body)

Frenching: 8.0/10 (she really can french. her tongue will twist and turn and dog fight with your tongue. I love frenching this SYT)

AR: I skip

Painting: 7.3/10 (no smell and wet very fast when i paint her. Body language & face expression show she loving it)

BBBJ: 7.5/10 (I love the way her tongue lick my dick head. Follow by Slow and deep throat alternating between licking the shaft and testicles and below the testicles. Just love seeing her cute face sucking my cock.)

FJ: 7.6/10 (She tight is tight. Her moaning is arousing & nice to my ears. we started off in missionary position where we french for quite long. After which we switched to doggie & her ass from this view is quite perky.)

GFE: 8/10 (GFE very strong. Very teh. Lots of things to chat. Love to tell jokes & her laughter is quite infectious.)

RTF: Yes for sure
Old 18-07-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 18
Callaway is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCallaway is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a simple FR on Rong Rong from Lor16 hse 06

Look – 8/10 – I like the classical chinese look 古典美. Her features are soft and delicate. She has a very cute smile

Body – 7/10 – Fair smooth skin and Tall

Tits – 7/10. C-cuppers and firm to touch

Cat-Bath – 7/10 – Good foreplay with plenty of eye contact

French Kissing – 9/10 – Almost non stop throughout.. Damn one of the best frencher i encounter

BBBJ – 7.5/10 -pretty good but there room for improvement. good point is effort put in

FJ – 8/10 – Pretty good… Accommodating and good foreplay to get into the mood. Did many positions, Started on cowgirl, missionary, standing doggie, finished in normal doggie..

Attitude – 9/10 – I liked her. She is very comfortable to speak to..I felt very relaxed throughout. Good Gfe feel for me first-timer looking for her

Definitely a RTF material
Old 20-07-2014, 04:10 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

An adorable, cute, kawaii SYT with excellent services...

Yi Yi (L18 H03)

Origin: Guangzhou
Height: 1.6m
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Face: 7.6/10
(Yi Yi is definitely one of the sweetest & cutest SYT in GL based on my standard. I don't think anyone will reject her at first glance. She can easily pass off as a 19-20yo SYT Poly or Uni student. Her makeup is quite thick especially her eye makeup. If she puts on nude/light makeup she will look more innocent. Yi Yi has a pair of big, alluring, sparkling, bright double eye lid eyes enhanced by synthetic eye lashes & elaborated eye makeup. Her eyes are very nice. She has small medium high nose & cute small sexy lips. Her face shape is oval & sharp. Her facial complexion is smooth thou not very fair. She looks like a cutesy china doll when she lets down her reddish brown hair. Simply love her face. Very very sweet. Definitely my cai. I love her sweet voice too. She speaks very fluent Cantonese.)

Body: 7.1/10
(At 1.6m tall, she does not possess the very sexy or curvy womanly figure. Her figure belongs to young, pubescent, teenage type of figure. Some curves on her body. Slim & no tummy fats at all. Nice ass for doggie. Long slender legs. Arm pit hair sighted. Body complexion generally smooth & quite fair. Some minor scars on her right shoulder spotted. Very petite girl & very easy to carry around hehe.)

Boobs: 6.6/10
(Yi Yi has a pair of natural A- cup boobs with protruding eraser like pinkish nipples. Her boobs look like a pair of teenager's developing boobs haha.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(Lots of actions & services in the bath. Was taken by surprise by this SYT! What a mind blowing bath I had. Yi Yi performed body to body soapy rub on my front and back. What surprised me was she used her soles to rabba my thighs and hooked her legs around mine to arouse me. First time experienced such a stunt! Then she used her tender smooth hands to poke and tease my ass hole and HJ me and tickle my balls. This combo very shiok. She also used her boobs to rabba my front and back and used her nipples to tease my dick head. Whenever our eyes met each other we frenched lightly. She ended the bath with a brief stimulating BBBJ. Top notch bath service.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(She prepared a cup of water. I sat on the bed wondering what surprises she will spring on me. She joined me on the bed. Our eyes met and we frenched lightly. Shiok ah. She asked me to lay on my front. With a sip of water in her mouth, she performed sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to neck to back to ass to thighs. Her small mouth has relatively strong suction as I could feel her teeth brushed against my flesh with pop pop sound. My back was damn wet hehe. During the cat bath she used her boobs to rabba my back & tickled my sensitive regions with her tender fingers. I was asked to be on my fours. She wiped my ass crack with wet tissue coated with listerine. Then she poured water along my ass crack & it felt so cooling & minty. Before I realized, she attacked my ass hole with her soft agile wet tongue. Her AR was gentle licking plus poking style. She alternated AR with ball sucking action and fingers constantly poking my ass hole. Damn shiok. Then she slided her head below my body & BBBJ for second time. She moved up further to lick my frontal body concentrating on my nipples. I then flipped over. Yi Yi hopped onto my frontal body. Her ass grinding my dick shiok ah. She planted kisses all over my face & we frenched. She asked me to kiss her face as well haha very cute girl. Then with a couple of sips of water, she cat bathed me from ears to neck to nipples to tummy & thighs. During the cat bath she used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. After which she gave me a third round BBBJ! Damn she simply love to suck my dick haha. She love to use her saliva as lubricant to HJ me dick and BBBJ alternately. This combo is lethal as it almost caused me to cum. Overall what a mind blowing cat bath I had. One of the best I had.)

Frenching: 7.2/10
(This girl is very special and unique when comes to frenching. Only she can initiate the frenching. If customer initiate the frenching she will move her head left right to tease the customer. Luckily for me she initiated to kiss my face & lips & soon we frenched with gentle sensual tongue fight. Simply love to French this SYT.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(She gave me 3 rounds of BBBJ. First one in shower. Second & third round on bed. Strong suction, deep throated, lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She love to use her saliva as lubricant to HJ my dick while sucking my balls & licking my nipples. This combo was damn shiok til I nearly cum. Quickly stop her hehe. Above average BBBJ skill. Simply love to see such a cutesy SYT sucked my dick.)

AR: 7.6/10
(When I was positioned on my fours on the bed, she wiped my ass crack with listerine and poured water along my ass crack. Very cooling minty feel. Then before I realized she AR me. Her AR is poking & gentle licking style. She alternated with ball sucking action & finger poking teasing action. Damn song.)

Pussy Painting: She has very bushy pinkish pussy. Didn't paint her pussy as she has applied KY after bath. I don't want to taste KY

FJ: 7.9/10
(I must say this Yi Yi likes to take full control of sex. She simply love to cow girl & ride me. She has a tight pinkish very bushy pussy. After servicing me she capped me & volunteer to ride me in cow girl. I told her I prefer to start with missionary. So I carried her & put her on the bed. In missionary I started off with slow tempo. We frenched lightly like an inexperienced couple frenching for first time hehe. I upped my pace & tempo & pumped her harder as per her request. She moaned sexily & softly. Her hands were all over my face & body. We switched to doggie. Damn her pussy is tight. Her ass is quite nice for doggie. I licked her neck & her entire back. I pumped her fast & furious grabbing her boobs & playing with her nipples from behind. She suggested to ride me in cow girl. I obliged. I sat down and she sat on my dick & rode my dick. I simply love this position. We frenched once again and this time the frenching is getting more intense & passionate. She pushed me onto the bed and rode my dick faster & faster. I grabbed her boobs & fine tuned her nipples. She damn hard working. Rode my dick front to back & up & down. She was so high that she gave me a love bite on my arm ouch! Soon cannot tahan such a kawaii SYT riding me I blasted all my sperms ahhhh! Shiok!)

GFE: 7/10
(Very chatty, friendly, nice girl. Can tcss alot. After sex we slept side by side & cuddled with light petting. She even pretended to sleep and snore haha. And she gave me a love bite ouch! She is a strong willed girl with a mind of her own. She is pretty confident with her fashion sense & outlook. If you let her perform her own set of service routines, I am sure you will enjoy her services. She prefer to be the one who is in control of the entire session. Very unique personality I encountered in my GL chionging history.)

RTF: Yes

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 27-07-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up This is what I called Supersex!

This is what I called Supersex!

The following FR is specially written to pay tribute to a wonderful WL whom I have ever laid ... If you are an ardent fan of hers or if you've yet to try her and you're curious, wait no more as she'll be hanging her pussy for good come this coming Wednesday ....

I have had Zhen Mei (W06) for umpteem times and here is a FR in a different format to pay tribute to one of the handful GL WLs whom I truly, madly enjoy again and again ... Merely being sextisfied by her is an understatement ... We no longer adopt the modus operandi during our last few rendevous ... We've graduated to a level that words alone ain't suffice to describe the sacred coital of ours ... So to speak.

Zhen Mei possesses a pair of big sparkling double-eyelid eyes which are further enhanced by her long thick natural eyelashes and sharp high-bridge nose. She has a Pan Asian looks. In fact she resembles a little like the younger version of Lin Chin Hsia as well as Rosamund Kwan ... I can't wait to bonk this babe the moment the door closed behind us. She has an excellent total package that most blokes would look for - Good looks, proportionate tits that compliment her slim physique, smooth complexion, a pair of sexily slender legs that most women would die for, and most importantly, excellent service.

I started to sensually caress her on her waist and gradually on her butt while whispering sweet nothing to her inorder to build up the sexual momentum. I can feel that she was wearing a tiny G-string. Yahooo! I got a hard-on immediately as she "responded" to me playfully by wriggling her butts against my already hard-on manhood ... I proceeded to lick her ears and gently nibble them with light pressure. I kissed her lightly on her lips and then used my tongue to circle around her lips. I subsequently split open her lips with mine to insert my tongue into hers ... Our tongues engaged with ferocious passion. After a few minutes of tongue engagement, I glided my lips down to sensually licked her neck and at the sametime I gently squeezed her soft butts. I then traced her ass crack using my fingers with her micro-mini shorts still on. I began to help her to undress her apparels piece by piece and left her black tiny G-string on.

I laid her on the bed and began to lick her never ending sexy legs moving south towards her priceless jewel. I put the pillow underneath her butts to raise her hip so that my tongue can access her pussy with ease. I skillfully prised opened her vagina and using the tip of my tongue to probe and licked her vagina lips first and alternately gave her clitoris a gentle sucking. I did not remove her G-String but I just pulled her G-string aside. I began to accelerate my licking and sucking of her clitoris when I noticed she reacted to my action. I then thrusted my tongue deep into her love jewel and painted her pussy inner wall violently. She moaned girlishly and wriggled and also gripped my head with her thighs and then let go instantaneously ... This went on for a few mins. I subsequently moved north toward her awesome full B cupper twin peaks to suck & lick her pink nipples excitedly ... I stimulated her other nipples with one of my hands. My the other hand was busy rubbing her clitoris. I felt vagina fluid started to flow profusely. At that instance, I sucked her clitoris again violently and she pulled me up to french me passionately and very deeply. After a while later, I pushed her down and moved down south to suck her clitoris violently. At that juncture, she moaned loudly and unabashly. My mouth and jaw were filled with her cunt juice. Ultimately, She gave up an exceptionally loud moan and gripped my head with her thighs tightly. She told me she had cummed. I was not sure if she was telling the truth but she was very wet, warm & red down south. Anyway, who cares ... She gave me a blur & tired but very sex-appealing smile.

After resting a few minutes, she proceeded to give me a deep-throated & very stimulating BBBJ me. There was simply no words to describe the moment I was enjoying then. She also caressed my testicles, perineum, my nipples and pubic area while almost the whole length of my massive manhood was inside her mouth. She then gave me a rodeo ride first before I switched her to missionary. We then frenched passionately non-stopped while in this position. I gave this gorgeous lass a power bonk in turbo speed in missionary fashion ... I eventually reached a point of no return. Woah! What a bonk! It was an absolutely sextisfying climax!! Supersex to the max!

WL Name - Zhen Mei @ WH06

Appearance - 7.5/10 She is gorgeous by GL standard ... Sharp facial features like Rosamund Kwan and Lin Chin Hsia ... Her complexion has since improved dramatically.

Bod - 8.0/10 Slim, leggy, tally and smooth. She is 1.68 m tall w/o heels.

Tits - 7.5/10 B cupper natural frontal assets. Some folks said her tits are silicon-implanted because they are too firm to be real but I don't see any scar on her armpit areas as well as the area beneath her tits ... In addition, her tits collapsed when she lied on her back further proving that hers are real stuff. For fake tits, they will be raised.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.0/10 Awesome!

Shower Action - 7.8/10 Fantabulous with lotsa of erotic actions!

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10 Heavenly and enthusiastic!

AR - 8.0/10 It was done with finesse!

French Kissing - 8.5/10 Passionate & engaging!

BBBJ - 8.0/10 Deep-Throated ... Heavenly!

FJ - 8.5/10 Very engaging & passionate ... No sign of "departure" mood ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

RTF - Already did her for umpteen times ... No more chance as her last day of work will be Tuesday ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-07-2014 at 01:44 AM.
Old 31-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
bus3rd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: You You

House 1608

Looks: 8/10 (Not strikingly pretty, but more cute than gorgeous. but damn memorable)

Figure: 7.5/10 (Slim, p[etite and Nice firm tits.)

French: 8/10 (engaging and succulent lips)

Bbbj: 9/10 (Wonderful Bbbj, her mouth was made for this)

Fj: 8/10 any pattern also can…she will even perk up her ass for doggy

The SOP foreplay was not bad but it was the Bbbj that sent me to another world. It started slow and sensuous but picked up pace as she could sense I was about to come. Even after I told her I was coming, she did not stop but instead suck even faster.I had to literally to pull out to prevent explosion!

But I blast all over her tits after pumping her tight pussy for like good 10 mins of cos with cap on…

Cheerios~
Old 31-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 20
woof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovely session we had

Rong Rong
Hse : 1606
Looks : 7.5 Sweet but certain angle got CFM look
Body : 7.5 Standing at 168cm, sexy, curvy with nice long legs, very fair complexion & C cup
Catbath : 7 Nice & slowly arousing
Frenching : 8.5 Soft, wet & passionate frencher
BBBJ : 7 Slow,wet & sensual. She likes to do things gently
Painting : Yes, wet easy
FJ : 7 A good rider, accommodating to changing of styles, soft moans when being rammed hard
Attitude : 8 Easy going, polite & willing to please & very gentle

I find her mainly cos of her looks & tall fair body, overall I would rate her level of service as above average
Old 03-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
An Angel Touches my Sexual Senses ...

An Angel Touches my Sexual Senses ...

]WL Name - Caishan
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.64m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L2831A
Misc Info - Debuted in Mar 2014. It is high time for me to show my support for this one helluva hot and passionate WL ...

Caishan is an orientally-pretty, proportionately slim and fair lass. She has womanly wide hip and somewhat perky butts. She has jet black straight tress which looks great on her ... Her facial features are rather refined except her frontal teeth which may not compliment her overall facial outlook. She has huge double eyelid eyes with large black pupil ... On the surface, she looks very demure and simple but deep down inside her, she is a determine, confident and feisty lass ... She is someone who dare to speak out and confront the situation if she is offended and/or if she is not pleased with the situation presented to her.

She has perky A cupper frontal assets with very attractive cherry-like reddish nips ... Her pussy is equally pretty looking, which is reddish in color and labias are well concealed within her vagina wall ... It is a neat and narrow slit opening and hence, one needs to prise it open to expose the yummilicious oyster ... Pussy hair is sparsely populated and hairless around the vagina opening. No problem having a delightful feast at her downsouth ... I have had a good time eating her abalone ... Yummy! Yummilicious! Her pussy was very tight and moist and yet I have had a slippery+shiok+warm feeling wherever I thrusted my dick deep and hard into her pussy even though there was a 0.03 mm barrier in-between ... No blemish or tattoo in sight on her super smooth & fair bod.

She was ultra spontaneous and passionate in the process starting from the pre-shower segment, in the shower, followed by bedroom fore-play and ultimately when we climaxed in the finale. I must say I have had a good time fucking this lass each and every time I booked her ... The good thing was, she didn't go thru the usual repertoires that most WLs would ... We were like real lovers having a sleazy & kinky rendezvous in a motel ... Lotsa passionate & hot frenching, sexually-intense petting cum fore-play, and passionate coital from pre-shower to the bedroom fore-play segment ... and during the grand finale in the coital segment where we always strived to reach orgasm together ... I really enjoyed my session with this pretty lass thoroughly ... This kinda spontaneity is a rare find in GL commerical sex scene these days for me ... I was simply on heaven in double quick pace ... Words alone can't describe exactly how I felt at that juncture ... Last but not least, she touched my sexual senses in an erotic fashion ... She is definitely a keeper in my book ...

Looks - 7.4/10
Bod - 7.5/10
Tits - 7.2/10 Compensated by her perky reddish nips
Pussy - 8.0/10 One of the handful beautiful looking oysters I have chanced upon in GL
Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10 Spontaneously and wild!
Shower Routine - N/A No action but we were rollicking in the shower like kids playing with water ... Bwahahaha ...
Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10
AR -N/A She said her mouth is meant for kissing and not licking ones ass-h@le
BBBJ - 7.8/10 Deep-throated and sensuous
FJ - 8.5/10 Very passionate, hot and engaging ... Mesmerizing!
RTF - Already did her for umpteen times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-08-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
We Scaled the Heights of Eiffel Tower!

Name: Paris
Homebase: 2831A
Height: 162cm (Approximate)
Origin: Guangxi, China
Geylang Debut: April 2014

After I was done with my previous session, I saw this sex appealing girl, scantily clad in that 2-pieced clothing, with just bra and hot pants! She was flirting naughtily with one of the patrons. Definitely not one that will be considered as “pretty” by Geylang’s standard, but she oozes a huge dose of foxiness and seductiveness. Her face shape is roundish with a high forehead. She does possess decent facial features but it would have been better if she tone her heavy make-up down and ditch those fake eyelashes. In fact, she would look even better without make-up. Her eyes are naturally big and she has a middle-bridged, sharp nose. And those lips of hers are so pouty and full, probably the most distinctive feature of her foxy look.

She’s tanned and can easily pass off a girl from the Land of Smile if she speaks their tongue. Neither a syt nor a milf, she’s more of an “in-betweener”. Slightly meaty and voluptuous, she’s suitable for punters who’re into this kind of body. And I simply love those full-B cup melons of hers. They are of just the right size, perfectly shaped with dark brownish nipples. I gathered that her name is “Paris” from the okt and I knew I had to uncover the Parisian in her in my next visit.

As soon as the door closed, she presented herself as a coquettish temptress. She was flirting with me in a kittenish way, as we edged closer and closer to each other in a sensual fashion. We petted lightly at first and undressed each other. Wasting no time, we were all over each other. I cupped her nicely-shaped tits and she grabbed my crotch from the outside. We went on to have a little wet smooch. She knew what I desire and was accommodative to all my sexual impulses. What a great start. Plaudits to this Parisian at heart!

The shower action was equally tantalising. Her amorous stares kept my sexual urge elevated. Using her firm tits, she accorded me with the usual body-to-body rub on my front and back. At the same time, she grabbed my cock and stroked it gently, gearing it up for a brief bbbj. On to the bed, she gave me a light massage with just enough strength before beginning her tongue art and craft from my upper back all the way down to my knees. “Do you want an AR?”, she asked in a kinky manner. Of course I do. I positioned myself on my all fours as she licked my scrotum and anus sensually. It wasn’t those hard darting techniques which I dislike. With every rim, she sent sexual waves to my manhood. It was simply heavenly. Certainly room for improvement but she’s right up there!

I turned over and she continued her catbath on my front. It was just as thorough, covering my upper torso all the way to my knees. She positioned herself perpendicular to my body before taking my whole cock into her mouth. She gave me a half-throated bbbj with tongue action, teasing my balls and cock-head. It was just nice for my liking. Of course, with easy access to her pussy, I fingered her lovehole until it was naturally lubricated. She was moaning softly as she fastened her pace of her mouth up and down my fully erected cock. I was totally taken by surprise when she stopped and crawled up to me and initiated to kiss me. At that instant, she was totally out of control, biting my lips and literally replacing my tongue with hers. I had to ask her to slow down. She acceded to my request as we switched to a more gentle style of frenching. We were like lovers, totally in sync, making out with each other.

She put on the safety cap for me and rode me hard. Her meaty ass came into play at this instant. It was a well-cushioned ride as I spanked her ass gently every now and then. We frenched deeply and passionately. Her eyes were giving me signs of approval and satisfaction. My turn to take over. I positioned her in missionary before inserting my throbbing cock into her pussy. The coital was smooth and engaging with our eyes fixed on each other’s. She would lick my nipples. I would grab and suck on those pretty boobs of hers. With our lips locked together, our tongues were in full throttle. That’s when I realized that I was about to cum. Eventually, I reached orgasm as I cummed intensely in her pussy, with the condom intact. We continued our tongue wrestling as she rested on me, with both of us gasping for air after the exertion. We chatted and before long, she was talking dirty to me again and teasing my manhood. We were about to go for round 2 but unfortunately, time wasn’t on our side. She simply exhausted me, in a fucking good way.

What can I say? Paris certainly lived up to her name and billing. The whole session was like journey up the Eiffel Tower. At long last, we reached the very top. Seductive, playful, sultry, she can be anything you want her to be. Your wish is her only command. She’s an open book and appears to be a genuine girl. Her origin might not be Paris but somehow I could feel that she’s a Parisian at heart. She’s a phenomenal lover who has an excellent grasp of the language of sex and affection. I’m absolutely infatuated with her. Looking for a voluptuous, sultry babe who can bring you to sexual paradise? Go with Paris.
Not bad. Voluptuous body with natural c tits. Great service and friendly. Aggressive frenching. Can rtf. 😊
Old 06-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
axxo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wong View Post
I seriously dun tink 90% french! If 90% selective twds customers I believe. If u yandao maybe 90% n I tot not yandao shd at least b 30 to 40% in commercial sex. I try to joke but they simply no response. I m ugly but not to the extent abnormal. I believe u r yandao so u wun understand. But tks for sharing. At least I know they r more selective than my gals.
90% of them kiss me. Truth hurts when ur ugly...
Old 08-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Xiao Xue,24yrs old,吉林省。
Ex skin trade in Guangzhou.
Boob B.Service oriented.
1.63m,48kg.Only work here 2 months.
Face 6.5
Shape a bit meaty but no fats.
During shower got rubba,rubba and bbbj.
On bed,reverse AR with Darlie toothpaste with HJ.
Fantastic catbath cover all area.Bbbj with balls suck.
Can speak french,FJ accomodating.
Minus pt for me is 你好厉害啊,lol.
Value for $150
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1